Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 14-11-2016, 07:26 PM   #921
greatestiam

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Here is an alternative look into the history of religion and how we got to where we are today, it's well worth a listen or read for those who are on the fence.

http://r.duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&udd...%3DselSGSTFFqs

https://duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg...-of-belief.pdf

Please let me know if these links are helpful, I found them fascinating.
All Gnostic Christian material must be judged from the POV that Gnostic Christians have no supernatural beliefs and that our fiction filled scriptures were written to put against the Christian scriptures which were also filled with fiction.

It is a religion of esoteric ecumenists and free thinkers.

Such thinkers will not curse their thinking by belief in the supernatural.

The Jesus we follow says things like this.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 07:30 PM   #922
greatestiam

Quote:
But who were they working for, .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJgvws0ZYUE

Regards
DL
Old 14-11-2016, 07:35 PM   #923
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
All Gnostic Christian material must be judged from the POV that Gnostic Christians have no supernatural beliefs and that our fiction filled scriptures were written to put against the Christian scriptures which were also filled with fiction.

It is a religion of esoteric ecumenists and free thinkers.

Such thinkers will not curse their thinking by belief in the supernatural.

The Jesus we follow says things like this.

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Regards
DL
How did man think before writing and language or money and religion?

Does true nature read our books or live or die without our money?

Why has it always have to begin with He and not include Her?

To me there is no super, only natural.

Last edited by the apprentice; 14-11-2016 at 07:36 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2016, 07:45 PM   #924
greatestiam

Quote:

We may have always had religion, and in the beginning, it seems that we were naturalists who venerated Goddesses for more than 20,000 years before the advent of the Bronze Age and the male Gods of war.

Women gave birth and ancient man was bright enough to venerate her over himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU1bEmq_pf0

This is long and slow but informative.

Regards
DL
Old 14-11-2016, 07:48 PM   #925
greatestiam

Quote:

Her and Goddesses was first in the 20,000 years and more before the Bronze Age and men creating Gods of war.

We have basically been at war ever since we forgot our duty to women and family and put men's needs and wants ahead of women's.

Regards
DL
Old 14-11-2016, 08:26 PM   #926
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Her and Goddesses was first in the 20,000 years and more before the Bronze Age and men creating Gods of war.

We have basically been at war ever since we forgot our duty to women and family and put men's needs and wants ahead of women's.

Regards
DL
Good answer, women are nature's womb, they might cease killing their unwanted children and cease handing them over after birth to a registry that sees them as collateral, but this need not be a tall order.

Women could also bring back their right to chose when they give birth.

The women are seen as the weakest link, when in fact they are the strongest with the bodies strongest muscle.

Thanks for the link.

Last edited by the apprentice; 14-11-2016 at 08:31 PM.
Old 14-11-2016, 08:36 PM   #927
greatestiam

Quote:
Good answer, women are nature's womb, they might cease killing their unwanted children and cease handing them over after birth to a registry that sees them as collateral, but this need not be a tall order.

Women could also bring back their right to chose when they give birth.

The women are seen as the weakest link, when in fact they are the strongest with the bodies strongest muscle.
Almost 50% of all households are single parent households and are headed by women.

That shows a lot of women who chose when to give birth. Minus the few mistakes of course.

When do you see women as having lost their right to chose when they give birth?

When did they lose the right to keep their knees together?

Regards
DL
Old 14-11-2016, 09:35 PM   #928
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Almost 50% of all households are single parent households and are headed by women.

That shows a lot of women who chose when to give birth. Minus the few mistakes of course.

When do you see women as having lost their right to chose when they give birth?

When did they lose the right to keep their knees together?

Regards
DL
They are encouraged to have sex like never before and can have the mistake removed if needs be, so they have been removed from the natural cycle and bond with true nature.

See the painting by Hart Bentonite and see everything being done in line with nature not against it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achelous_and_Hercules#

Single free women today are not having sexual please for the child but for pleasure, or have I missed something about how nature breeds in season, we have as a species ignored what nature is still showing us, and life once revered by our ancient wisdom, is now cheap in comparison.
Old 15-11-2016, 09:56 AM   #929
majortom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek View Post
too many assertions backed by (almost) nothing.
Sounds like your religion lol

Quote:
But even this book couldn't prove Christianity wrong...
It`s impossible to disprove something that cannot be proven lol

Quote:
But who were they working for, my studies show that from the writings of Rev, Robert Taylor, The Devil's Pulpit, and others, it is Masonic in nature, these hidden hands have been a part of things from the very beginning of time in words, writing is how they have been able to police their actions but in codex.
I believe they were working for themselves. When the priesthood became corrupt and saw how easy it was to control the people, predicting future Natural events, to the amazement of the sheeple, it was clear that they had something only a few had. These events were supposedly foretold by whatever deity the priests chose. The priest became the messenger of god, someone "holy". The birth of the megalomaniacs, the system used ... religion. There is nothing more the elite enjoys than people fighting among each other while they continue on with their plan, all the attention being focused on the front door while they slip in at the back door, the sheeple are to busy proclaiming "my god is better than your god", "we are right, you`re wrong" ... blowing their own horn, inflating their own egos. At the end of the day they are part of the problem, and for the people that led them into this mess in the first place, the divide and conquer tactic was a walk in the park, it was bound to happen, it`s human nature. Everybody want to be right, nobody wants to be wrong - then you get those who don`t give a shit if these others think they are right or wrong, as long as they don`t pull them down with them.

In the early stages every man could be a "priest" unto himself, as long as he was prepared to put in the effort to understanding the Laws of Nature. I`m sure that if you wanted to know the "mysteries" that a priest or philosopher would reveal it to you, why not ? It was not the secrets of Nature ("mysteries") that was the problem, why should it be ? It was the secret of the supernatural that was in fact Natural if you knew the Laws of Nature, that was the problem, that needed to be guarded by the priests. For example - some people find out that there are no gods, the gods are merely Natural Forces personified, but see the rewards of having this psychological power over people (psychological power of the gods) - it`s easy to see how that can grow into a secret society to protect the deception that is going on. If these pigs were found out, they would be hung from the nearest tree, similar to what happened to the bankers in a bank run, that is why they have to guard the secrets of banking.

So all in all, these people worked for themselves, their own egos and their own interests. Today they rule to such an extent that they can destroy the whole planet with the push of a button - my way or the highway ... it`s all about the ego, the false one in this case
majortom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 04:06 PM   #930
greatestiam

Quote:
They are encouraged to have sex like never before and can have the mistake removed if needs be, so they have been removed from the natural cycle and bond with true nature.

See the painting by Hart Bentonite and see everything being done in line with nature not against it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achelous_and_Hercules#

Single free women today are not having sexual please for the child but for pleasure, or have I missed something about how nature breeds in season, we have as a species ignored what nature is still showing us, and life once revered by our ancient wisdom, is now cheap in comparison.
I cannot agree even from an anecdotal level as I was asked to father a child for a girl who just wanted to get on what was called Mothers Allowance at that time. Basically, she just wanted the security of the dole.

I refused.

To say that women have given up their control of reproduction is foolish as then men would have it and if we are in control, I have to wonder what the hell we think our duty to women and family is as 50% are choosing to be deadbeat dads.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 15-11-2016 at 04:06 PM.
Old 15-11-2016, 05:24 PM   #931
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by majortom View Post
Sounds like your religion lol

It`s impossible to disprove something that cannot be proven lol

I believe they were working for themselves. When the priesthood became corrupt and saw how easy it was to control the people, predicting future Natural events, to the amazement of the sheeple, it was clear that they had something only a few had. These events were supposedly foretold by whatever deity the priests chose. The priest became the messenger of god, someone "holy". The birth of the megalomaniacs, the system used ... religion. There is nothing more the elite enjoys than people fighting among each other while they continue on with their plan, all the attention being focused on the front door while they slip in at the back door, the sheeple are to busy proclaiming "my god is better than your god", "we are right, you`re wrong" ... blowing their own horn, inflating their own egos. At the end of the day they are part of the problem, and for the people that led them into this mess in the first place, the divide and conquer tactic was a walk in the park, it was bound to happen, it`s human nature. Everybody want to be right, nobody wants to be wrong - then you get those who don`t give a shit if these others think they are right or wrong, as long as they don`t pull them down with them.

In the early stages every man could be a "priest" unto himself, as long as he was prepared to put in the effort to understanding the Laws of Nature. I`m sure that if you wanted to know the "mysteries" that a priest or philosopher would reveal it to you, why not ? It was not the secrets of Nature ("mysteries") that was the problem, why should it be ? It was the secret of the supernatural that was in fact Natural if you knew the Laws of Nature, that was the problem, that needed to be guarded by the priests. For example - some people find out that there are no gods, the gods are merely Natural Forces personified, but see the rewards of having this psychological power over people (psychological power of the gods) - it`s easy to see how that can grow into a secret society to protect the deception that is going on. If these pigs were found out, they would be hung from the nearest tree, similar to what happened to the bankers in a bank run, that is why they have to guard the secrets of banking.

So all in all, these people worked for themselves, their own egos and their own interests. Today they rule to such an extent that they can destroy the whole planet with the push of a button - my way or the highway ... it`s all about the ego, the false one in this case
I agree entirely.