Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 21-08-2017, 05:12 PM   #361
De Gothia

More obvious examples of ''white supremacy'' and ''anti-racist'' ''love & tolerance''..

https://www.facebook.com/BostonAntif...938820/?type=3

Last edited by De Gothia; 21-08-2017 at 05:29 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 05:18 PM   #362
tinfoil hat

What the hell is wrong with these people?

Terrorists.

Must leave or what?
I wonder what the law has to say about that?

I wont hold my breath..
There is one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter what the odds or the consequences. When the whole world is telling you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree at the river of truth, and tell the whole world

NO, YOU MOVE.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 21-08-2017 at 05:23 PM.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 05:36 PM   #363
De Gothia

Theses people are clearly quite insane, even burning U.S flags and free speech signs. It's obvious they won't just stop with Confederate monuments. They must want a Communist dictatorship. I say let them have it, and then once they've burned everything down and destroyed everything, lot them rot in their stinking ghettos which they created for themselves. Build a wall around them ffs, good riddance. I really can't stand these mentally unstable Communist goons..

Last edited by De Gothia; 21-08-2017 at 05:44 PM.
Old 21-08-2017, 06:10 PM   #364
alfredo79

The communist revolution is at the doors. Be vigilant!!!

The White House demolited!!! What horror!

Jokes apart, there is not any revolution at the doors, neither fascist, communist or whatever. A few of boys who do mess is not a signal of a revolution.

However, if really a revolution were going to erupe, I would not waste my time and my life defending politicians, bankers, false religions, institutions, libertarians intellectual, liars of regime, the false myths like the American Constitution or the Italian Risorgement. What it is seeded will be picked up, at least thus it should be.

Last edited by alfredo79; 21-08-2017 at 06:19 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 06:31 PM   #365
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
More obvious examples of ''white supremacy'' and ''anti-racist'' ''love & tolerance''..

https://www.facebook.com/BostonAntif...938820/?type=3
Oh but Degothia this is the love respect and tolerance , diversity that will unite us all across the world !!

Diversity is our strength !!! As long as there are no classic liberals , conservatives, capitalists , libertarians or supporters of the U.S constitution which is what DOES give these people the right to protest and have freedom of speech

But I suppose we are watching an episode of Monty Python again

''what have the romans ever done for us''
Old 21-08-2017, 06:33 PM   #366
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
The communist revolution is at the doors. Be vigilant!!!

The White House demolited!!! What horror!

Jokes apart, there is not any revolution at the doors, neither fascist, communist or whatever. A few of boys who do mess is not a signal of a revolution.

However, if really a revolution were going to erupe, I would not waste my time and my life defending politicians, bankers, false religions, institutions, libertarians intellectual, liars of regime, the false myths like the American Constitution or the Italian Risorgement. What it is seeded will be picked up, at least thus it should be.
I would not want to be part of this , it is a manufactured crisis Alfredo

do not forget the FEMA camps in the USA

these guys are looking more and more like they are asking for a ticket
Old 21-08-2017, 06:37 PM   #367
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

"First they came for the Trade Unionists. But i did not speak out, because i am not a trade unionist."

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #368
alfredo79

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I would not want to be part of this , it is a manufactured crisis Alfredo

do not forget the FEMA camps in the USA

these guys are looking more and more like they are asking for a ticket
If it is a manifactured crisis, let us do our cocks. What is this calling for the repression by the State, by the White House? It all manufactured, it isn't?

Last edited by alfredo79; 21-08-2017 at 06:41 PM.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 06:41 PM   #369
mranderson

I love the way that all these anti capitalists have really nice shoes and cel phones

and what looks like expensive cameras and equipment

fk capitalism !!! except the nice shoes and 4g cel phones, we need those to organize our anti capitalist movement

power to the cel phone companies !! err I mean people
Old 21-08-2017, 06:46 PM   #370
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
If it is a manifactured crisis, let us do our cocks. What is this calling for the repression by the State, by the White House? It all manufactured, it isn't?
I don't know exactly how it is being used right now , to me it looks like a reason to make the president stand down

or it could be to create a crisis so big martial law is put in place federally

at which point those FEMA camps are going to open their gates for their first visitors

and then it will be the rest of those who dissent in any way

guess I'll see you there mate lol
Old 21-08-2017, 07:21 PM   #371
GingerFlow

Quote:
I love the way that all these anti capitalists have really nice shoes and cel phones

and what looks like expensive cameras and equipment

fk capitalism !!! except the nice shoes and 4g cel phones, we need those to organize our anti capitalist movement

power to the cel phone companies !! err I mean people
Yup, I think they would like the Chinese version of capitalism..lots of cheap goods without any freedoms the West has fought for, so long as you don't mind working 100hrs a week and signing declarations that you wont commit suicide on the job. These idiots are tools... Soros tools.
GingerFlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 07:26 PM   #372
tinfoil hat

How do they not see how daft burning a free speech sign while enjoying free speech is?

If they don't want to be able to protest then why go out in the first place?

Holding Anti fascism signs while telling everyone that unless they think like them they aren't welcome.

Beyond dumb.
There is one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter what the odds or the consequences. When the whole world is telling you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree at the river of truth, and tell the whole world

NO, YOU MOVE.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 09:55 PM   #373
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
I've listened to the guy and he spends all of his time complaining about "radical progressives" and their political correctness agenda.

Yet he does not spend ANY time talking about the radical right and their use of white supremacy and how they control "the truth movement".

You cannot claim that both X and Y are controlled, and yet you spend 90% of your time complaing about X and rarely talking about Y. THat is disingenuous and deceptive.

Its no different than what Alex Jones does, and it is simply playing a more sophisticated level of the left/right paradigm.

DAvid Icke is sadly playing his part in the divide and conquer game.

Even when white supremacists have killed somebody he spent most of his time talking about progressives and even started ranting about Pakistani rape gangs.

It is very clear to anybody with an open eye that Icke is chosing sides. Obviously he wont come out and say it, but his actions speak louder than words.
you are not really listening to the guy!

you see the world through a prism that distorts everything you see because you are completely unwilling/unable to see things from other peoples perspectives

This is because you are an ideologue who is behaving as a supremicist in a race war and as such you are unable to discearn any nuance to these matters

Davids position is that all humans can be affected and infected by the archontic influence and YOU in your aggressive racial territorialism are expressing an equally strong archontic frequency as any white supremicist or nazi

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-08-2017 at 10:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2017, 09:59 PM   #374
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
you basically listed the entire alternative media / truth movement icons EXCEPT David Icke

at the time I called you out saying it is just a matter of time before you lump him in with the rest of your perceived enemies and work to try and have the entire truth movement shut down under the auspices of being Nazis and racists

and guess what ?

look what you are doing now

you really are a nasty piece of work vancity , you would dare undermine all the hard work and personal effort David Icke has put into waking people up
vancitys agenda is to try and break down any barriers in the way of fullblown rothschild-cabal communist refashioning of society

if vancity gets his way we will all be micro-chipped slaves living in a post fact world where no one knows their history because its all been erased by the 'ministry of truth'

he's a menace to truth because he'd like all of it dissapeared

he also speak ONLY about race and works tirelessly to turn EVERY discussion into a racial discussion; this is to conceal the NWO communist ideology behind all these events, which he is acting as a brownshirt footsoldier for by trying to BULLY other people into silence by using political correct abuse

He does not want people rationally discussing IDEAS, he wants people EMOTING and having kneejerk emotional reactions to things and that's why he makes everything about race (to conceal his ideology)

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-08-2017 at 10:04 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-08-2017, 08:42 AM   #375
De Gothia

Antifa's new masks and helmets just in..

Last edited by De Gothia; 22-08-2017 at 08:43 AM.
Old 22-08-2017, 03:02 PM   #376
356dhg222

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
vancitys agenda is to try and break down any barriers in the way of fullblown rothschild-cabal communist refashioning of society

if vancity gets his way we will all be micro-chipped slaves living in a post fact world where no one knows their history because its all been erased by the 'ministry of truth'

he's a menace to truth because he'd like all of it dissapeared

he also speak ONLY about race and works tirelessly to turn EVERY discussion into a racial discussion; this is to conceal the NWO communist ideology behind all these events, which he is acting as a brownshirt footsoldier for by trying to BULLY other people into silence by using political correct abuse

He does not want people rationally discussing IDEAS, he wants people EMOTING and having kneejerk emotional reactions to things and that's why he makes everything about race (to conceal his ideology)
It is in fact the Jewish Kalergi plan that wants the concept of race to be a distant memory. Hitler exposed the Jewish cabal that is the Rothschild and the Jews. If it were not for Hitler and his brownshirts the whole world would be under communist dictatorship. All whites would be nothing more than slaves as the North Koreans and majority of Chinese workers are. This is the reality of communism.

The micro chip itself has always been a Jewish invention and can first be seen in their Christian Bible - whom they are in fact the creators of. The mark of the beast refers to this. The whole basis of their Torah is to enslave and exterminate people. Some one blaming all of their crimes on their arch-enemy Satan is just classical deception. You can see they have done this since their conception.

Last edited by 356dhg222; 22-08-2017 at 03:06 PM.
356dhg222 is offline   Reply With Quote