Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 21-02-2007, 03:56 PM   #1
mada88

Default Lucid Dreams

Hello,
After a few days with little sleep and staying up late I found myself paralised in my bed. I freaked out and woke up and thought what the hell was that? Strangley I came across Lucid/Active dreaming on the internet. If you haven't heard of lucid dreaming consider googleing it and give it a try! its basically being aware that you are dreaming and you can take control of the dream! so anything is possible!
Anyway I read that after much practise lucid dreaming you can be used to see the vibrating codes of the matrix in waking life! wow. A real cool thing about lucid dreaming is that you can conquer the mind killer FEAR. Because you know you are dreaming and everything is a construct of your own mind you can face your fears without suffering any physical harm.You can meet dead people go anywhere do anything flying for example. You can read a book then meet the author and discuss the book. A really cool thing is you can meet up with your friends and help then become lucid! Lucid dreams appear to be really real though they are just a constuct of your own mind. Just like the "real" world! are we just dreaming through our waking lifes? =D

Waking Life the movie is a good film on the subject of dreaming.

Also Paul Levy's website is very good too on the subject of becoming Luicd.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:06 PM   #2
light worker

Hello Mada88,

Yes lucid dreaming is a wondrous experience. I often have lucid dreams and have over the years made a point of keeping a log of them as you will commonly forget all about your dreams (no matter how lucid) within hours of waking up from that particular nights sleep. I find the best method is to keep a tape recorder by your bedside and give an oral account of the dream as soon as you wake up. Then in a few weeks or months time you will be amazed how the tape will spark vivid memories of the dreams you had totally forgotten about up until then.

Death has been described as entering into a state exactly like that of a lucid dream - only with the knowledge you won't be waking up as you no longer have a body (vehicle) to wake up into back to this seemingly "real" reality. Death is the realisation that this is not "real", merely one of limitless realities and you become free to create your own reality at death. In that respect lucid dreaming is a taster of the next stage of our experience - albeit a limited and lesser one when compared to the real thing.

I once read an account of a lucid dreamer who was not only able to fully control his dream experience but was able to dictate messages to his body that it responded to whilst he dreamt. For example he could tell his body to wake up in seven hours time and to get a move on with healing a leg scar! It seems a learned lucid dreamer can use this state or level of consciousness to do more than just intepret their experience in the dream.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:33 AM   #3
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mada88 View Post
Hello,
I found myself paralised in my bed. I freaked out and woke up and thought what the hell was that?
That used to happen to me quite often, Unfortunately I also experienced ghosts or something (the dark man my friends and I called him/it/them.) sitting on me and stuff while I was paralysed/lucid dreaming. (I felt like I was awake. Awake but frozen, not from fear, but just paralysed).

I don't know what it means except that it is some sort of glimpse beyond normal reality. (so I feel).

The Art of Dreaming by Carlos Castaneda made a lot of sense to me. We could very well be asleep and unaware of it. Waking up? It might be an art to wake up to the 'truth' or to a reality you want. If we are only just figuring out this world, how can we be so quick to figure out the world we wake up in? Could be another illusion. If we don't know our minds and souls in this one, can we know ourselves in another?
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:05 AM   #4
klinker

I rarely remember my dreams but when I do they lucid and feel like anything but a dream. The most recent one was not pleasant.

Anyways it was a short dream and I was walking to walk when everybody collapsed immediately having been subjected to an intense burst of sound operating at some high frequency. Maybe EMF or something. I remember falling to the ground because of the most intense pain in my head. I could not get away from this agony and I was paralyzed. This sound burst lasted a few seconds then stopped.

For me the scary bit was that as soon as I hit the ground in my dream I woke up and seemed to experience the pain and paralysis for real. As soon as the sound burst stopped the pain went but it was still a few seconds before I could move again. When I could move I felt absolutely exhausted and reliving the experience in my head was very strong for a couple of days afterwards.

klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:00 AM   #5
lilloz

I used to do this also, had a terrible experience where I was held down by 3 dark figures they were trying to pull me out of my body to take over I struggled a fought with them for what seemed like hours, suddenly they were gone I thrusted my self on to the floor and walked to my bedroom door and began to shout, I told my self it was not real I woke up near my bedroom door. Scary shit sometimes!!!

I don’t know whether this is the same as astral projection because that’s how I always knew it, in lucid dreaming do you have to learn to walk, this is what i had to do to fully enjoy it, its like having a drunk body at first then you learn to controll it.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:48 PM   #6
ho1ogram
Banned

Those dark figures are fairly common amongst people I know. I must admit that the majority of the people who I know that have seen them, myself included, have abused or been careless (excessive consumption and partying) with drugs. But as far as I know, nobody was on anything at the time of the 'dark man' experiences, more like the drug taking opened up a parrt of us to their experience.

I definetely felt awake or that I was lucid dreaming (from what I've heard about lucid dreaming) when it's happened to me. The first time was very disconcerting, especially when it roared and lunged at me. From my experience I think they are harmless, just freaky because we aren't used to that sort of thing happening.

Lilloz, you say you had to learn to walk when you began lucid dreaming. That is similar to what Carlos Castaneda had to do to explore the realms/dimensions/dreams that he did with his teacher Don Juan.

I have never been able to move yet when lucid dreaming, but I worked out pretty quickly to relax and send out good vibes to the dark man or men or things or whatever they are. ie; I don't show fear and kind of ignore them and they go away. The occurences became rarer the longer time progressed since I last took any drugs. I found even getting drunk made the next few months more likely that I would see them. I haven't had a drink since last April, aprt from a few on xmas day.

jeffangel, occasionally, not for a long time now, I had weird techno attack/interference experiences in my sleep. Once it even happened at a reiki farmstead (run by someone who doesn't charge, so the intent of the place is very altruisic). The woman said it was the first negative thing she had heard of at her place. Another night there, I think it was on the same weekend, I heard a vooice as clear as day tell me "Your father is dead." It was another lucid dreaming kind of thing. Thankfully he wasn't and is still alive, but man that was a freaky one.

A part of me likes these sort of experiences because it's kind of physical proof that this world is not all that there is. As I haven't had a 'positive' or 'being of light' sort of experince I view the dark ones as the next best thing. It sounds weeird and creepy I'm sure but I don't know how else to explain it. I would love to hear my highr self or inner voice or something like that speak to me or appear as a ball of light or something, but hasn't happened. So I just view my ghostly friends as proof that their is more than this.

I think I am more of a 'knowing' person than an 'experiencing' person. Like I 'know' there is more than this level of reality but I haven't experinced the 'oneness' or anything close to it. But I 'know' it. Wouold love a oneness or all loving experience though, just to remove my doubts and insecurities once and for all.

After saying all of that, a part of me feels as though perhaps it isn't for me. I feel there is the possibility that I have chosen to take the slow road 'home'. Typical!

Well I've gone off topic a bit (oops.)
Cheers.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:01 PM   #7
klinker

I wish I could remember my dreams more often although I have been doing so over the past couple of years albeit still infrequently. I have a binaural session that encourages lucid dreaming but I've been erring on the side of caution and have not used it yet.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 09:18 PM   #8
mada88

Default Dark Figures, a part of you

Hello again,
I was reading about the dark figures the grey lady/old man are very common. I watched a programme on TV a while ago about the dark figures. Some people who experience them in there sleep have terrible night terrors. One man slept in a church because he was so scared! Anyway I found this quote on a lucid dream site, very good advice

Once, I had a dream in which a German soldier from WWII was coming after me to make me prisoner or something. I ran down a bridge and hid myself in a corner. Then I realized I was dreaming.

"I want to know who that is that is after me, and why he’s doing it" I said to myself.
I yelled: "Here I am! Come and catch me!".
There he came. But the mean-looking soldier had transformed in a small childlike woman.
I asked: "Who are you?"
She replied: "I’m your fear for the unknown."
This was a very emotional moment in the dream and crying, I hugged her.

I realized that my "fear for the unknown" had made me "run away" in real life situations.

The best advice about fear is to face it. If you keep running away it will get worse and worse. Be brave just remember the dark figures are just a mental projection they can't hurt you.

Get this, I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was telling some people about lucid dreams and I still can't have one LOL

And a few nights ago I had another dream and in the dream I was having a lucid dream and I wasn't lucid! lmao

"It's Just a Ride" - Bill Hicks
Old 09-03-2007, 09:20 PM   #9
mada88

Oh by the way great replies! nice to see people are into lucid dreams to!
Old 10-03-2007, 01:30 AM   #10
ho1ogram
Banned

All of my dark figure 'dreams' occured where ever it was that I was sleeping at the time. In other words, I am sure that I woke up but could not move (could move a little with great effort and I can move my eyes). So I'm not sure if they are technically lucid dreams or some other sort of experience.

I have had vivd dreams and been aware hat I was dreaming but haven't been fully able to control them or myself in them.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:18 PM   #11
mada88

Default Dark Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by ho1ogram View Post
All of my dark figure 'dreams' occured where ever it was that I was sleeping at the time. In other words, I am sure that I woke up but could not move (could move a little with great effort and I can move my eyes). So I'm not sure if they are technically lucid dreams or some other sort of experience.

I have had vivd dreams and been aware hat I was dreaming but haven't been fully able to control them or myself in them.
There are beings that are around us all the time. You might consider doing some reaserch about the dark figures I'm sure theres a name for it. I have very vivd dreams though I haven't been able to control them. It's all about practise It's like any skill.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:12 PM   #12
ho1ogram
Banned

Quote:
There are beings that are around us all the time. You might consider doing some reaserch about the dark figures I'm sure theres a name for it. I have very vivd dreams though I haven't been able to control them. It's all about practise It's like any skill.
Hey mada88
I can't be bothered. I've lost interest in them. I'm sure the next 'trippy' thing/s I encounter or experience will be wonderful and mysterious. I would like to have more control in my dreams though, it sounds like fun, but I'm too lazy.
Cheers,
h.