Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 07-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #241
azureangel

Exclamation

OK August let me explain something to which you'll probably pay no attention. 1) Some of us want to understand the information you're trying to impart to us. 2) I, and probably others, tend to visually scroll past huge and/or colored capital letter wordings. I don't like to be "screamed" at. Now I did read a lot of what you posted before I asked you a question. I also gave you credit for giving us new info. However you didn't answer my questions. I have to sift through lines and lines of repeated writings to try to find my answer. It's just too much work and I find your style of reply disrespectful. Apparently I'm supposed to watch the video "Hollow Towers" before I am capable of understanding your viewpoint. Fine, maybe I'd missed that. I did a lot of reading 'way before you began posting here, about the thermite. However I'm not ready to dismiss the possibility of small nuclear devices having been used. And I am willing to dismiss the reports of the "officials" regarding radiation after the incident. I'm interested in independent tests. Again I am also interested in the Geletin artists; does anyone have any idea who they and and what happened to those people? Well as I don't expect a concise (never mind succinct or to the point) answer I guess I'll just mosey on and check out that Hollow Tower vid. By the way you are getting kind of nutty with all this witch and "paid poster" stuff. Well, maybe you're being beamed by EMF's it's not out of the question. Take a breath. Angel
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:31 PM   #242
anyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07august View Post
More poor grammar, yikes. Poor grammar to me is a person scraping his fingernails on a chalkboard. Do you ever stop to read what you post or are you in a big hurry to get in your quota of posts to be paid for the day? Take an English grammar class. It could possibly help you, or not. How long have you been posting for the perps?

It has been 10 years.

2007 was the year that all the lies of the perps started to unravel. People actually started looking at the videos. Some many liars in so many places. It is pathetic, you are pathetic. In September 2010, the hollow towers information became mainstream. You are on this forum to spread disinformation. Why don't you leave and stay gone?

CIAO.
You would do well to stop accusing everyone of being paid perps who does not exactly agree with you. Save that for those assholes like chickenlittle who totally dismiss the idea of a conspiracy and mock all of us with his post(s). He I agree could likely be a perp. But you are putting that label on actual truth seekers who, like you, are trying to make sense of 9-11. You disrepect them and you discredit the entire conspiracy movement by doing this. Please save the "perp" label for those who come on here and completely deny a conspiracy, ok?
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #243
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
You would do well to stop accusing everyone of being paid perps who does not exactly agree with you. Save that for those assholes like chickenlittle who totally dismiss the idea of a conspiracy and mock all of us with his post(s). He I agree could likely be a perp. But you are putting that label on actual truth seekers who, like you, are trying to make sense of 9-11. You disrepect them and you discredit the entire conspiracy movement by doing this. Please save the "perp" label for those who come on here and completely deny a conspiracy, ok?
Forget it mate .. 07august is a spammer plain and simple .. totally un-interested in having relevant discussion with members here. You are either totally with him or you are a paid poster and a perp .. no compromise with that dickwad. Ignore the fucker !
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:53 AM   #244
302bluefog
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
Forget it mate .. 07august is a spammer plain and simple .. totally un-interested in having relevant discussion with members here. You are either totally with him or you are a paid poster and a perp .. no compromise with that dickwad. Ignore the fucker !
Right...I'm done with this thread.
302bluefog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:02 AM   #245
07august

Default You should think about paragraphs

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureangel View Post
Take a breath. Angel
BACK at you. The troll is ignored. The answers are in cyberspace look for them there.

Last edited by 07august; 08-09-2011 at 05:28 AM.
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:11 AM   #246
stannrodd

Another example of 07august being unable & unwilling to respond to members here and then labelling them as trolls.

Who is the troll here people? 07august is a spamming troll with no respect for anything or anyone. Burnt out acid head probably.. LOL
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:09 PM   #247
302bluefog
Banned

Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #248
mishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 302bluefog View Post

Thanks for proving what total fucking shill Alex Jones is
Old 08-09-2011, 09:55 PM   #249
isuncertain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy View Post
Thanks for proving what total fucking shill Alex Jones is
The 'Alex Jones is a shill' thing is a joke. Especially when 9/11 is the topic.

The man was out in the field exposing the Waco fiends, the Oklahoma City Bombing, and harping on about state sponsored terrorism practically daily for 16 years. Moreover, whether you believe he stole Bill Coopers 9/11 prediction or not, the man still had the guts to get on the airwaves and warn folks what was coming, how, and why.

Follow his career and it obvious that, by in large, he's still opposing the same stuff he did when he started out as a very young man. He's grown up, become more knowledgable, and cornered a market for business and truth. But thats why he's a shill, correct? Can't be successful unless your with them. They control everything and everyone. Give me a break.
Also, try and pinpoint when he turned and "sold his soul".

The mans bloody minded, big-headed, and likes to believe he knows it all. He worships the Constitution and Bill Of Rights with a bible in one hand and a gun in the other.

On many occasions I've heard him slag off the 'no-planers' on his show and others. I've heard him bad-mouth callers posing 'no-planer' questions. So what. Its arrogance. He thinks he's got it figured, right down to the last detail, but shill work? Nah.

"But how is he still alive?" Take a wee moment to consider how many other people should be on that list.

And, before you sling the zionism fish, consider how many people have hammered zionism and hung around in the mainstream circus. Media savvy. I'd do the same. Give and take. Plus, the Zionistas have got to be some of the most narrow minded, possessive, obsessive folk in the underground movement.

As you can read the shill thing bothers me, and not just with Alex Jones, but with its excessive usage to brand and divide. Does my head in.

We foment and solidify our own division plenty. Who needs cointelpro...
isuncertain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #250
07august

Default Don't you find it odd Jones knows everything?

Alex Jones is the ultimate zionist. He had the answers to everything before anyone else. He exposed just enough to get people to pay attention to him. I never heard of Alex before 4 years ago. Once he reeled in followers then he blasted the evidence of NO PLANES. Odd, right.

I don't trust anyone in the American media. I assume they are all paid to push the LUCIFERIAN agenda.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul are both shills.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:00 PM   #251
anyhoo

Quote:
Alex Jones is the ultimate zionist. He had the answers to everything before anyone else. He exposed just enough to get people to pay attention to him. I never heard of Alex before 4 years ago. Once he reeled in followers then he blasted the evidence of NO PLANES. Odd, right.

I don't trust anyone in the American media. I assume they are all paid to push the LUCIFERIAN agenda.

Alex Jones and Ron Paul are both shills.
I know you think I'm a paid shill working for some powerful witch, but I am still going to give my opinion on this thread.

I have heard Alex Jones and he seems like a genuine truth seeker to me. Anyone who says in public that there is a conspiracy is a friend of the truth (including you). Anyone who denies it and stands by the official bs story is an enemy of the truth. Ron Paul does not admit to a 9-11 conspiracy due to political reasons I believe, but the man is more honest than 99% of the other fucked-up tools in Congress, so he has my respect. He cannot admit to a conspiracy without ruining his own career, so he keeps silent. Sometimes you have to do that in his position. I understand and do not condemn him for his silence on 9-11.

Now, here I am going to blow your socks off, 07August, and tell you that I believe 9-11 is Satanic or LUCIFERIAN as you put it. You did not help me reach that conclusion, but a lot of other information has. So, we agree on this point, but I don't agree the buildings were empty. These Satanists are evil enough and perverted enough to do this with people in the buildings. In fact, I think it was important for them to do it while there were people in the buildings. Not only did they bring down the twin towers, but they committed an atrocity while doing it. They wanted to commit an atrocity and they did. We are talking about Satanists, you know. What is 3000 lives to them? What is hundreds of thousands of lives lost in two meaningless wars to them? They do not give a fuck about human life. The buildings were populated, or so I believe.
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.

Last edited by anyhoo; 09-09-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:45 AM   #252
thespiritforce

Post You know...just think of it all?

Yes, here it is coming up on the 10 year ago 9-11 WTC buildings and all of them going down , some how, in a cloud of smoke, as they, some how, turned into dust and we still are to believe we were some how attacked by 19 hijackers, of which they know where half of them are right now, but no one of an official staidest will come forth with the or at least some of the real truth of the matter and what really happened, as we are to some how believe this BS of which no one in his or her right mine would even begin to believe such a wild arse tell.

So, how damn dumb do they think we really are...anyway?

And how can so many of us so called free loving people just stand by and let them get away with this BS?

Oh well, we let them get away with the killing of Kennedy and everyone just sat on their hands...all the while they manipulate us anyway they want us to be and even do.

Fema Camps?...You will love them and all those plastic coffins they have ready for us in Atlanta...there is one for you too!

Remember our moto...See no evil, hear no evil and do as much evil, as one can possiblly get away with until someone says...HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT & I'M NOT GOING TO JUST LET YOU GET AWAY WITH IT EITHER!

Dreaming, right!

Quote:
I know you think I'm a paid shill working for some powerful witch, but I am still going to give my opinion on this thread.

I have heard Alex Jones and he seems like a genuine truth seeker to me. Anyone who says in public that there is a conspiracy is a friend of the truth (including you). Anyone who denies it and stands by the official bs story is an enemy of the truth. Ron Paul does not admit to a 9-11 conspiracy due to political reasons I believe, but the man is more honest than 99% of the other fucked-up tools in Congress, so he has my respect. He cannot admit to a conspiracy without ruining his own career, so he keeps silent. Sometimes you have to do that in his position. I understand and do not condemn him for his silence on 9-11.

Now, here I am going to blow your socks off, 07August, and tell you that I believe 9-11 is Satanic or LUCIFERIAN as you put it. You did not help me reach that conclusion, but a lot of other information has. So, we agree on this point, but I don't agree the buildings were empty. These Satanists are evil enough and perverted enough to do this with people in the buildings. In fact, I think it was important for them to do it while there were people in the buildings. Not only did they bring down the twin towers, but they committed an atrocity while doing it. They wanted to commit an atrocity and they did. We are talking about Satanists, you know. What is 3000 lives to them? What is hundreds of thousands of lives lost in two meaningless wars to them? They do not give a fuck about human life. The buildings were populated, or so I believe.
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #253
07august

Default You have encapsulated the 911 bullshit, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritforce View Post
Yes, here it is coming up on the 10 year ago 9-11 WTC buildings and all of them going down... So, how damn dumb do they think we really are...anyway?

And how can so many of us so called free loving people just stand by and let them get away with this BS?

Oh well, we let them get away with the killing of Kennedy and everyone just sat on their hands...all the while they manipulate us anyway they want us to be and even do.

Fema Camps?...You will love them and all those plastic coffins they have ready for us in Atlanta...there is one for you too!

Remember our moto...See no evil, hear no evil and do as much evil, as one can possiblly get away with.
Last night I was on facebook w people with whom I went to high school 40 years ago, Ambridge Area H.S., Ambridge, PA. I always thought most of the people in that area were mean and nasty. I just didn't know they were all witches until about 2 weeks ago. ( learned most of the people posting were posting for Witch Ann Cappelletti, GWB's sorceror witch aunt. Witch Ann runs the groups of paid perp posters, i.e. lying posters pushing the lies of 911 to continue to steal money from U.S. taxpayers. Offending God by following Lucifer, telling lies, theft and murder is to what this evil society has been reduced. These people are paid to post lies and they eat up stealiing quick money by posting 911 lies. No Qualms, no fear of retribution.

One moronic woman in NC posted to me she was in NYC on 911 and saw the planes, yea right. These people have no conscience, no sense of good and evil. Witches/Satanists/masons/kabbalists-zionists think anything they do is OK, because he/she is doing it. Pitiful. CRAP about 911 sorrow for non-existant people. The worst part is they are pitiful actors. They are all working for Witch Ann posting lies. Lies will never become truth. NEVER. Although witches and magicians, think they can conjure people to think what the witches want them to think. Nazis used the technique of stupid repetition to con the people.

George Bush is the son of NAZI George Sherf, AKA GHWB. They are witches, master witches. Barbara Bush & Ann Cappelletti are illegitimate daughters of Aleister Crowley--on this earth to usher in the ANTICHRISTl

I called them out and now I am sure all will block, but I don't care. They are liars and I will get my message out or die trying.

NO PLANES, death HOAXES, INSURANCE FRAUD. That is what 911 was and remains today as BIG BUSINESS. All of the kids are being taught to lie. I call them FCA, Future Criminals of America. It seems most of the people with whom I went to high school have all become witches. Yes, witches.

This video is a hoot, you have to see it.
George W. Bush & The Masonic Moto: Order Out Of Chaos
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN3bmF0Dw1M
Freemasonry and Illuminati: The best video I've got. You will learn much from this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kK_...yer_embedded#!
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8kK_uyvsVc&feature=player_embedded#!

Last edited by 07august; 11-09-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #254
302bluefog
Banned

Old 11-09-2011, 06:20 PM   #255
07august

Default 3000 vicsims made for 911 lies

http://thepopulist.net/2010/11/26/hollywood-911-honoring-the-vicsims/

Hollywood 9/11; “Honoring the Vicsims”
By A. Scott Piraino On November 26, 2010 ....
...Any official lists claiming that these people died on 9/11, and anyone claiming to be their bereaved relatives, must be suspect.

A researcher, known by his internet moniker “hoi polloi”, began analyzing the names and photographs of the nearly 3000 people listed as casualties of 9/11. He soon realized that most of the alleged victims were synthetic creations, and dubbed these digital people “vicsims” – simulated victims.

Hoi polloi has made a database, the “Vicsim index”, that cross references information about the 9/11 victims from every available source. The complete report, 80 printed pages in PDF format, is available here. The following videos are based on this research.

Since these people were never real, then their aggrieved family members, spouses, co-workers, and friends who claim to have known them must be lying. This brings us to the fourth video, “9/11 Actors”. Many of the alleged victim’s family members are professional actors playing their roles.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #256
anyhoo

Quote:
http://thepopulist.net/2010/11/26/hollywood-911-honoring-the-vicsims/

Hollywood 9/11; “Honoring the Vicsims”
By A. Scott Piraino On November 26, 2010 ....
...Any official lists claiming that these people died on 9/11, and anyone claiming to be their bereaved relatives, must be suspect.

A researcher, known by his internet moniker “hoi polloi”, began analyzing the names and photographs of the nearly 3000 people listed as casualties of 9/11. He soon realized that most of the alleged victims were synthetic creations, and dubbed these digital people “vicsims” – simulated victims.

Hoi polloi has made a database, the “Vicsim index”, that cross references information about the 9/11 victims from every available source. The complete report, 80 printed pages in PDF format, is available here. The following videos are based on this research.

Since these people were never real, then their aggrieved family members, spouses, co-workers, and friends who claim to have known them must be lying. This brings us to the fourth video, “9/11 Actors”. Many of the alleged victim’s family members are professional actors playing their roles.
I have repeatedly claimed that the buildings were occupied but I admit they could have been empty. I don't have enough information to say one way or the other at this point. All I know is that we are dealing with some very crafty perpetrators here and anything is possible with them. Nothing is as it seems and if you think it is, you had better reexamine and think again, because it just might be part of the deception.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:50 AM   #257
thespiritforce

Post Would this mean...then...

Quote:
I have repeatedly claimed that the buildings were occupied but I admit they could have been empty. I don't have enough information to say one way or the other at this point. All I know is that we are dealing with some very crafty perpetrators here and anything is possible with them. Nothing is as it seems and if you think it is, you had better reexamine and think again, because it just might be part of the deception.
Yes, and I would like to thank you guys for putting up this hard to find documentations...good job, but does or would this mean, that Rick P. ...that is the head coach for UofL Basketball, if he said his brother-in-law was in one of the towers and died...is he then lying and an actor is in his place?
Never say, I am but one person what can I do, as it has been a many of a one person that has changed the world for Good or ill...and YOU can too! & hopefully for Good. By, Ron D...The Spirit Force! As we all are & I can prove it!
thespiritforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 12:11 AM   #258
07august

Default CorbettReport: Story of 911: A Conspiracy Theory

Uploded by corbettreport on Sep 11, 2011
Everything you ever wanted to know about the 9/11 conspiracy theory in under 5 minutes.
http://www.youtube.com/corbettreport
http://www.corbettreport.com
http://www.ae911truth.org
http://www.rememberbuilding7.org
http://www.world911truth.org

Story of 9/11: A Conspiracy Theory
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Py4...yer_embedded#!
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2Py4VZZnq8&feature=player_embedded#!
Old 13-09-2011, 12:52 AM   #259
07august

Default Most basketball players are occultists

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritforce View Post
Rick P. ...that is the head coach for UofL Basketball, if he said his brother-in-law was in one of the towers and died...is he then lying and an actor is in his place?:
I am from Ambridge, PA. WITCH COUNTRY. Dick DeVenzio, 5'9' super basketball player & his father, as coach, came to Ambridge for the 1966-67 season. Ambridge never had good sports teams, that year they won the state basketball championship. Very short Dick went to Duke to play ball, played pro ball for Belgium, died 11 years ago of brain cancer. Dick used witchcraft, so did all the other guys on the basketball team. Many of the punks were involved with using witchcraft/Russian, Croatian, Polish, Ukrainian, Greek, certainly Sicilian mafia types. I only learned they were all witches in the last 4 years. Most of these people were nasty, mean people, I had no clue they were all witches. Now, it all makes sense.

When I was in college (Penn State), Chris Schenkel and Keith Jackson said, "Penn State girls looked like carbon copies of Joe Paterno." I didn't take it personally, they were right. ABC directors never put Penn State crowds on TV. Now, you know how so many ugly/mean girls trap men: LOVE POTIONS, witchcraft. My witch niece and cousin, were selling love potions to girls at Vegas pools trawling for husbands. Ask yourself why a girl with a master's degree in social work would move to Las Vegas and take a job as a hotel pool girl. Why? To find girls on the troll for husbands to sell them love potions to make quick money. Some people sell drugs, this girl was selling love potions. My cousin, I learned was teaching witchcraft in Las Vegas. When my niece told me sister while she was in college that she wanted to work as an escort, my sister really believed she wanted to work being a sophisticated dinner date. You do know that hookers call themselves escorts? I still think my sister believes escorting a man on a date is what escorts do.

I have learned many people in Ambridge, Aliquippa, Beaver, Freedom, Beaver Falls, Monaca, South Heights, Beaver, Butler, Allegheny county, not to mention Shanksville, SCRANTON (Hillary's home town), Collegeville, Pittsburgh and more PA towns are involved with using witchcraft. Philadelphia Strega witches could be worse, but IMO, they are equally EVIL. Who doesn't know Benjamin Franklin was a closet witch, occultist, Rosicrusion, mason? That is a well-hidden fact. His dalliance with Hell Fire Club is known in the occult circles.

J&L Steel Corp, Aliquippa, American Bridge, Ambridge, National Electric, Byersdale Steel Corps. needed workers to make steel. Immigrants came to Western PA with the witchcraft rituals. Aliquippa named after Queen Aliquippa, already was steeped in Indian POW WOW magic. Southern blacks migrated north to Pittsburgh, PA, Aliquippa-brought their HOODOO tricks and rituals with them. Economy settled by German witches, the Covenanters, brought witchcraft from Germany settled in Economy, 1850s, brought their craft. Ambridge and Economy co-existed with craft. I understand that 19th century industrialists, Andrew Carnegie, Henry Ford were luciferian worshippers. Certainly, Rockefeller was one.

The Last Word on Snake Oil
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat9xSos_7g

Little devils who used the craft as boys, used the craft as adults. My aunt's husband was a master at the craft with his friends, Chester & Margo, killed people whose money & possessions would become his or hers upon his or her death. My Uncle George dropped dead at 39. His dog dropped dead a month earlier. Ike and his witch pals killed Uncle George so that Ike could get his hands on my grandmother's tiny nest egg. Baba was killed by a hit and run driver. Ann Cappelletti's car crash track, I am sure, was involved with killing people with rituals in the 1960s. I have heard that all witches in the world know each other. I am sure Philadelphia Ann was involved with the Pittsburgh area witches who knew Ike.

Be alert, be aware. Many people who use the CRAFT to get around die around 50 of some kind of cancer. Lyle Alzado, Mike Webster, Pete Maravich. Some CRAFT USERS still alive have time to change his/her ways too be saved from the abyss, that is, if he or she hasn't hurt anyone with the CRAFT. I say Rick P is lying. All the occultists who used the craft were called on to pay the piper on 911 and afterwards. 911 lies are what he or she has to peddle for the ILLUMINATI FAMILIES, or maybe, just for quick money. After all, deaths were a hoax. Few, if any, died. THE TOWERS WERE EMPTY.

Hollow Towers videos, the towers were gutted and prepped for demolition on 911. The plan was to make NYC taxpayers pay for the clean up. Steal $900 million from the WTC vaults, steel was pre sold to China and India to destroyr the demolition evidence. FAKE deaths to drive empathy & anger to push for war against the PATSIES, Muslims. Twin towers implosions were SATANIC rituals to expose ISIS and usher in the ANTICHRIST. Plenty of info on occult & witchcraft online, especially on youtube. Read it, watch it.

Btw, who doesn't know the LeBron James uses the CRAFT for his game? If you don't know, LeBron is blatant enough, you must keep your eyes closed. LeBron is as blatant as JayZ, Rihanna & Kanye West with their pyramid at the end of a song.

SEE THROUGH THE EMPTY TOWERS
0:44Add to Sylvia at 50% Speed
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJq3AadcSo
!

911 - Hollow Towers part 1
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pFuwRGK9ZY&feature=related
911 - Hollow Towers part 2
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdQcG4eyeDA&feature=related
911 - Hollow Towers part 3
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6sBwzkrlTA&feature=related
Virtual Animation - PVI before 2011 - 911 animation
CBS bought a PVI LVIS computer & used it in 2000 made new re millenium broadcast. See the links in the the description for more information on CBS owning a PVI LVIS computer in 2000 & 2001 for the 911 fake plane broadcast.
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aikB7sUnbNA

Last edited by 07august; 13-09-2011 at 04:49 AM.
Old 13-09-2011, 01:54 AM   #260
07august

Default The vampires on jupiter island

http://www.kycbs.net/Jupiter-Island.htm

The government which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of their bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy.

– Woodrow Wilson

THE VAMPIRES ON JUPITER ISLAND
From George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography --- by Webster G. Tarpley & Anton Chaitkin
Chapter IV -`The Center of Power is in Washington'

Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
59 Wall Street, New York
Cable Address “Shipley-New York”
Business Established 1818
Private Bankers

September 5, 1944

The Honorable W.A. Harriman
American Ambassador to the U.S.S.R.
American Embassy,
Moscow, Russia

Dear Averell:

Thinking that possibly Bullitt's article in the recent issue of “LIFE” may not have come to your attention, I have clipped it and am sending it to you, feeling that it will interest you.

At present writing all well here.

With warm regards, I am,

Sincerely yours,
Pres----

“At present writing all is well here.”

Thus the ambassador to Russia was reassured by the managing partner of his firm, Prescott Bush. Only 22-1/2 months before, the U.S. government had seized and shut down the Union Banking Corp., which had been operated on behalf of Nazi Germany by Bush and the Harrimans.... But that was behind them now and they were safe. There would be no publicity on the Harriman-Bush sponsorship of Hitlerism.

Prescott's son George, the future U.S. President, was also safe. Three days before this note to Moscow was written, George Bush had parachuted from a Navy bomber airplane over the Pacific Ocean, killing his two crew members when the unpiloted plane crashed.

Five months later, in February 1945, Prescott's boss, Averell Harriman, escorted President Franklin Roosevelt to the fateful summit meeting with Soviet leader Joseph Stalin at Yalta. In April Roosevelt died. The agreement reached at Yalta, calling for free elections in Poland once the war ended, was never enforced.

Over the next eight years (1945 through 1952), Prescott Bush was Harriman's anchor in the New York financial world. The increasingly powerful Mr. Harriman and his allies gave Eastern Europe over to Soviet dictatorship. A Cold War was then undertaken, to “counterbalance” the Soviets.

This British-inspired strategy paid several nightmarish dividends. Eastern Europe was to remain enslaved. Germany was “permanently” divided. Anglo-American power was jointly exercised over the non-Soviet “Free World.” The confidential functions of the British and American governments were merged. The Harriman clique took possession of the U.S. national security apparatus, and in doing so, they opened the gate and let the Bush family in.

Following his services to Germany's Nazi Party, Averell Harriman spent several years mediating between the British, American and Soviet governments in the war to stop the Nazis. He was ambassador to Moscow from 1943 to 1946.

President Harry Truman, whom Harriman and his friends held in amused contempt, appointed Harriman U.S. ambassador to Britain in 1946.

Harriman was at lunch with former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill one day in 1946, when Truman telephoned. Harriman asked Churchill if he should accept Truman's offer to come back to the U.S. as Secretary of Commerce. According to Harriman's account, Churchill told him: “Absolutely. The center of power is in Washington.”

Jupiter Island

The reorganization of the American government after World War II--the creation of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency along British lines, for example--had devastating consequences. We are concerned here with only certain aspects of that overall transformation, those matters of policy and family which gave shape to the life and mind of George Bush, and gave him access to power.

It was in these postwar years that George Bush attended Yale University, and was inducted into the Skull and Bones society. The Bush family's home at that time was in Greenwich, Connecticut. But it was just then that George's parents, Prescott and Dorothy Walker Bush, were wintering in a peculiar spot in Florida, a place that is excluded from mention in literature originating from Bush circles.

Certain national news accounts early in 1991 featured the observations on President Bush's childhood by his elderly mother Dorothy. She was said to be a resident of Hobe Sound, Florida. More precisely, the President's mother lived in a hyper-security arrangement created a half-century earlier by Averell Harriman, adjacent to Hobe Sound.

Its correct name is Jupiter Island.

[WHY DID GEORGE BUSH PICK FL for the INTIATION OF THE 911 MEGA RITUAL: ANSWER IS HERE.]
During his political career, George Bush has claimed many different “home” states, including Texas, Maine, Massachusetts and Connecticut. It has not been expedient for him to claim Florida, though that state has a vital link to his role in the world, as we shall see. And George Bush's home base in Florida, throughout his adult life, has been Jupiter Island.

The unique, bizarre setup on Jupiter Island began in 1931, following the merger of W.A. Harriman & Co. with the British-American firm Brown Brothers.

The reader will recall Mr. Samuel Pryor, the “Merchant of Death.” A partner with the Harrimans, Prescott Bush, George Walker and Nazi boss Fritz Thyssen in banking and shipping enterprises, Sam Pryor remained executive committee chairman of Remington Arms. In this period, the Nazi private armies (S.A. and S.S.) were supplied with American arms--most likely by Pryor and his company--as they moved to overthrow the German republic. Such gun-running as an instrument of national policy would later become notorious in the “Iran-Contra” affair.

Samuel Pryor's daughter Permelia married Yale graduate Joseph V. Reed on the last day of 1927. Reed immediately went to work for Prescott Bush and George Walker as an apprentice at W.A. Harriman & Co.

During World War II, Joseph V. Reed had served in the “special services” section of the U.S. Army Signal Corps. A specialist in security, codes and espionage, Reed later wrote a book entitled Fun with Cryptograms

Now, Sam Pryor had had property around Hobe Sound, Florida, for some time. In 1931, Joseph and Permelia Pryor Reed bought the entirety of Jupiter Island.

This is a typically beautiful Atlantic coast “barrier island,” a half-mile wide and nine miles long. The middle of Jupiter Island lies just off Hobe Sound. The south bridge connects the island with the town of Jupiter, to the north of Palm Beach. It is about 90 minutes by auto from Miami--today, a few minutes by helicopter.

Early in 1991, a newspaper reporter asked a friend of the Bush family about security arrangements on Jupiter Island. He responded, “If you called up the White House, would they tell you how many security people they had? It's not that Jupiter Island is the White House, although he [George Bush] does come down frequently.”

But for several decades before Bush was President, Jupiter Island had an ordinance requiring the registration and fingerprinting of all housekeepers, gardeners and other non-residents working on the island. The Jupiter Island police department says that there are sensors in the two main roads that can track every automobile on the island. If a car stops in the street, the police will be there within one or two minutes. Surveillance is a duty of all employees of the town of Jupiter Island. News reporters are to be prevented from visiting the island.

To create this astonishing private club, Joseph and Permelia Pryor Reed sold land only to those who would fit in. Permelia Reed was still the grande dame of the island when George Bush was inaugurated President in 1989. In recognition of the fact that the Reeds know where all the bodies are buried, President Bush appointed Permelia's son, Joseph V. Reed, Jr., chief of protocol for the U.S. State Department, in charge of private arrangements with foreign dignitaries.

Averell Harriman made Jupiter Island a staging ground for his 1940s takeover of the U.S. national security apparatus. It was in that connection that the island became possibly the most secretive private place in America.

Let us briefly survey the neighborhood, back then in 1946-48, to see some of the uses various of the residents had for the Harriman clique.

Residents on Jupiter Island

Jupiter Islander Robert A. Lovett, Prescott Bush's partner at Brown Brothers Harriman, had been Assistant Secretary of War for Air from 1941 to 1945. Lovett was the leading American advocate of the policy of terror-bombing of civilians. He organized the Strategic Bombing Survey, carried out for the American and British governments by the staff of the Prudential Insurance Company, guided by London's Tavistock Psychiatric Clinic.

In the postwar period, Prescott Bush was associated with Prudential Insurance, one of Lovett's intelligence channels to the British secret services. Prescott was listed by Prudential as a director of the company for about two years in the early 1950s.

Their Strategic Bombing Survey failed to demonstrate any real military advantage accruing from such outrages as the fire-bombing of Dresden, Germany. But the Harrimanites nevertheless persisted in the advocacy of terror from the air. They glorified this as “psychological warfare,” a part of the utopian military doctrine opposed to the views of military traditionalists such as Gen. Douglas MacArthur.

Robert Lovett later advised President Lyndon Johnson to terror-bomb Vietnam. President George Bush revived the doctrine with the bombing of civilian areas in Panama, and the destruction of Baghdad.

On Oct. 22, 1945, Secretary of War Robert Patterson created the Lovett Committee, chaired by Robert A. Lovett, to advise the government on the post-World War II organization of U.S. intelligence activities. The existence of this committee was unknown to the public until an official CIA history was released from secrecy in 1989. But the CIA's author (who was President Bush's prep school history teacher; see chapter 5) gives no real details of the Lovett Committee's functioning, claiming: “The record of the testimony of the Lovett Committee, unfortunately, was not in the archives of the agency when this account was written.”

The CIA's self-history does inform us of the advice that Lovett provided to the Truman cabinet, as the official War Department intelligence proposal.

Lovett decided that there should be a separate Central Intelligence Agency. The new agency would “consult” with the armed forces, but it must be the sole collecting agency in the field of foreign espionage and counterespionage. The new agency should have an independent budget, and its appropriations should be granted by Congress without public hearings.

Lovett appeared before the Secretaries of State, War and Navy on November 14, 1945. He spoke highly of the FBI's work because it had “the best personality file in the world.” Lovett said the FBI was expert at producing false documents, an art “which we developed so successfully during the war and at which we became outstandingly adept.” Lovett pressed for a virtual resumption of the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS) in a new CIA.

U.S. military traditionalists centered around Gen. Douglas MacArthur opposed Lovett's proposal.

The continuation of the OSS had been attacked at the end of the war on the grounds that the OSS was entirely under British control, and that it would constitute an American Gestapo.

But the CIA was established in 1947 according to the prescription of Robert Lovett, of Jupiter Island.

Charles Payson and his wife, Joan Whitney Payson, were extended family members of Harriman's and business associates of the Bush family.

Joan's aunt, Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney, was a relative of the Harrimans. Gertrude's son, Cornelius Vanderbilt (“Sonny”) Whitney, long-time chairman of Pan American Airways (Prescott was a Pan Am director), became Assistant Secretary of the U.S. Air Force in 1947. Sonny's wife Marie had divorced him and married Averell Harriman in 1930. Joan and Sonny's uncle, Air Marshall Sir Thomas Elmhirst, was director of intelligence for the British Air Force from 1945 to 1947.

Joan's brother, John Hay (“Jock”) Whitney, was to be ambassador to Great Britain from 1955 to 1961--when it would be vital for Prescott and George Bush to have such a friend. Joan's father, grandfather and uncle were members of the Skull and Bones secret society.

Charles Payson organized a uranium refinery in 1948. Later he was chairman of Vitro Corp., makers of parts for submarine-launched ballistic missiles, equipment for frequency surveillance and torpedo guidance, and other subsurface weaponry.

Naval warfare has long been a preoccupation of the British Empire. British penetration of the U.S. Naval Intelligence service has been particularly heavy since the tenure of Joan's Anglophile grandfather, William C. Whitney, as Secretary of the Navy for President Grover Cleveland. This traditional covert British orientation in the U.S. Navy, Naval Intelligence and the Navy's included service, the Marine Corps, forms a backdrop to the career of George Bush--and to the whole neighborhood on Jupiter Island.

Naval Intelligence maintained direct relations with gangster boss Meyer Lansky for Anglo-American political operations in Cuba during World War II, well before the establishment of the CIA. Lansky officially moved to Florida in 1953.

George Herbert Walker, Jr. (Skull and Bones 1927), was extremely close to his nephew George Bush, helping to sponsor his entry into the oil business in the 1950s. “Uncle Herbie” was also a partner of Joan Whitney Payson when they co-founded the New York Mets baseball team in 1960. His son, G.H. Walker III, was a Yale classmate of Nicholas Brady and Moreau D. Brown (Thatcher Brown's grandson), forming what was called the “Yale Mafia” on Wall Street.

Walter S. Carpenter, Jr. had been chairman of the finance committee of the Du Pont Corporation (1930-40). In 1933, Carpenter oversaw Du Pont's purchase of Remington Arms from Sam Pryor and the Rockefellers, and led Du Pont into partnership with the Nazi I.G. Farben Company for the manufacture of explosives.

Carpenter became Du Pont's president in 1940. His cartel with the Nazis was broken up by the U.S. government. Nevertheless, Carpenter remained Du Pont's president as the company's technicians participated massively in the Manhattan Project to produce the first atomic bomb. He was chairman of Du Pont from 1948 to 1962, retaining high-level access to U.S. strategic activities.

Walter Carpenter and Prescott Bush were fellow activists in the Mental Hygiene Society. Originating at Yale University in 1908, the movement had been organized into the World Federation of Mental Health by Montagu Norman, himself a frequent mental patient, former Brown Brothers partner and Bank of England Governor. Norman had appointed as the federation's chairman, Brigadier John Rawlings Rees, director of the Tavistock Psychiatric Clinic, chief psychiatrist and psychological warfare expert for the British intelligence services. Prescott was a director of the society in Connecticut; Carpenter was a director in Delaware.

Paul Mellon was the leading heir to the Mellon fortune, and a long-time neighbor of Averell Harriman's in Middleburg, Virginia, as well as Jupiter Island, Florida. Paul's father, Andrew Mellon, U.S. Treasury Secretary 1921-32, had approved the transactions of Harriman, Pryor and Bush with the Warburgs and the Nazis. Paul Mellon's son-in-law, David K.E. Bruce, worked in Prescott Bush's W.A. Harriman & Co. during the late 1920s; was head of the London branch of U.S. intelligence during World War II; and was Averell Harriman's Assistant Secretary of Commerce in 1947-48. Mellon family money and participation would be instrumental in many domestic U.S. projects of the new Central Intelligence Agency.

Carl Tucker manufactured electronic guidance equipment for the Navy. With the Mellons, Tucker was an owner of South American oil properties. Mrs. Tucker was the great aunt of Nicholas Brady, later George Bush's Iran-Contra partner and U.S. Treasury Secretary. Their son Carll Tucker, Jr. (Skull and Bones 1947), was among the 15 Bonesmen who selected George Bush for induction in the class of 1948.

C.Douglas Dillon was the boss of William H. Draper, Jr. in the Draper-Prescott Bush-Fritz Thyssen Nazi banking scheme of the 1930s and 40s. His father, Clarence Dillon, created the Vereinigte Stahlwerke (Thyssen's German Steel Trust) in 1926. C. Douglas Dillon made Nicholas Brady the chairman of the Dillon Read firm in 1971 and himself continued as chairman of the executive committee. C. Douglas Dillon would be a vital ally of his neighbor Prescott Bush during the Eisenhower administration.

Publisher Nelson Doubleday headed his family's publishing firm, founded under the auspices of J.P. Morgan and other British Empire representatives. When George Bush's “Uncle Herbie” died, Doubleday took over as majority owner and chief executive of the New York Mets baseball team.

George W. Merck, chairman of Merck & Co., drug and chemical manufacturers, was director of the War Research Service: Merck was the official chief of all U.S. research into biological warfare from 1942 until at least the end of World War II. After 1944, Merck's organization was placed under the U.S. Chemical Warfare Service. His family firm in Germany and the U.S. was famous for its manufacture of morphine.

A.L. Cole was useful to the Jupiter Islanders as an executive of Readers Digest. In 1965, just after performing a rather dirty favor for George Bush (see Chapter 9), Cole became chairman of the executive committee of the Digest, the world's largest-circulation periodical.

From the late 1940s, Jupiter Island has served as a center for the direction of covert action by the U.S. government and, indeed, for the covert management of the government. Jupiter Island will reappear later on, in our account of George Bush in the Iran-Contra affair.

Target: Washington

George Bush graduated from Yale in 1948. He soon entered the family's Dresser oil supply concern in Texas. We shall now briefly describe the forces that descended on Washington, D.C. during those years when Bush, with the assistance of family and powerful friends, was becoming “established in business on his own.”

From 1948 to 1950, Prescott Bush's boss Averell Harriman was U.S. “ ambassador-at-large” to Europe. He was a non-military “theater commander,” the administrator of the multi-billion-dollar Marshall Plan, participating in all military/strategic decision-making by the Anglo-American alliance.

The U.S. Secretary of Defense, James Forrestal, had become a problem to the Harrimanites. Forrestal had long been an executive at Dillon Read on Wall Street. But in recent years he had gone astray. As Secretary of the Navy in 1944, Forrestal proposed the racial integration of the Navy. As Defense Secretary he pressed for integration in the armed forces and this eventually became the U.S. policy.

Forrestal opposed the utopians' strategy of appeasement coupled with brinkmanship. He was simply opposed to communism. On March 28, 1949, Forrestal was forced out of office and flown on an Air Force plane to Florida. He was taken to “Hobe Sound” (Jupiter Island), where Robert Lovett and an army psychiatrist dealt with him.

He was flown back to Washington, locked in Walter Reed Army Hospital and given insulin shock treatments for alleged “mental exhaustion.” (See “The Torch of Eric Shine”). He was denied all visitors except his estranged wife and children--his son had been Averell Harriman's aide in Moscow.

On May 22, James Forrestal's body was found, his bathrobe cord tied tightly around his neck, after he had plunged from a sixteenth-story hospital window. The chief psychiatrist called the death a suicide even before any investigation was started. The results of the Army's inquest were kept secret. Forrestal's diaries were published, 80 percent deleted, after a year of direct government censorship and rewriting.

North Korean troops invaded South Korea in June 1950, after U.S. Secretary of State Dean Acheson (Harriman's very close friend) publicly specified that Korea would not be defended. With a new war on, Harriman came back to serve as President Truman's adviser, to “oversee national security affairs.”

Harriman replaced Clark Clifford, who had been special counsel to Truman. Clifford, however, remained close to Harriman and his partners as they gained more and more power. Clifford later wrote about his cordial relations with Prescott Bush:

Prescott Bush ... had become one of my frequent golfing partners in the fifties, and I had both liked and respected him.... Bush had a splendid singing voice, and particularly loved quartet singing. In the fifties, he organized a quartet that included my daughter Joyce.... They would sing in Washington, and, on occasion, he invited the group to Hobe Sound in Florida to perform. His son [George], though, had never struck me as a strong or forceful person. In 1988, he presented himself successfully to the voters as an outsider--no small trick for a man whose roots wound through Connecticut, Yale, Texas oil, the CIA, a patrician background, wealth, and the Vice-Presidency.

With James Forrestal out of the way, Averell Harriman and Dean Acheson drove to Leesburg, Virginia, on July 1, 1950, to hire the British-backed U.S. Gen. George C. Marshall as Secretary of Defense. At the same time, Prescott's partner, Robert Lovett, himself became Assistant Secretary of Defense.

Lovett, Marshall, Harriman and Acheson went to work to unhorse Gen. Douglas MacArthur, commander of U.S. forces in Asia. MacArthur kept Wall Street's intelligence agencies away from his command, and favored real independence for the non-white nations. Lovett called for MacArthur's firing on March 23, 1951, citing MacArthur's insistence on defeating the Communist Chinese invaders in Korea. MacArthur's famous message, that there was “no substitute for victory,” was read in Congress on April 5; MacArthur was fired on April 10, 1951.

That September, Robert Lovett replaced Marshall as Secretary of Defense. Meanwhile, Harriman was named director of the Mutual Security Agency, making him the U.S. chief of the Anglo-American military alliance. By now, Brown Brothers Harriman was everything but Commander-in-Chief.

These were, of course exciting times for the Bush family, whose wagon was hitched to the financial gods of Olympus--to Jupiter, that is...

http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography
By Webster Griffin Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin
Introduction — American Caligula
Chapter 1 – The House of Bush: Born in a Bank
Chapter 2 – The Hitler Project
Chapter 3 – Race Hygiene: Three Bush Family Alliances
Chapter 4 – The Center of Power is in Washington
Chapter 5 – Poppy and Mommy
Chapter 6 – Bush in World War II
Chapter 7 – Skull and Bones: The Racist Nightmare at Yale
Chapter 8 – The Permian Basin Gang
Chapter 8b – The Bay of Pigs and The Kennedy Assassination
Chapter 9 – Bush Challenges Yarborough for The Senate
Chapter 10 – Rubbers Goes to Congress
Chapter 11 – United Nations Ambassador, Kissinger Clone
Chapter 12 – Chairman George in Watergate
Chapter 13 – Bush Attempts The Vice Presidency, 1974
Chapter 14 – Bush in Beijing
Chapter 15 – CIA Director
Chapter 16 – Campaign 1980
Chapter 17 – The Attempted Coup D’Etat of March 30, 1981
Chapter 18 – Iran-Contra
Chapter 19 – The Leveraged Buyout Mob
Chapter 20 – The Phony War On Drugs
Chapter 21 – Omaha
Chapter 22 – Bush Takes The Presidency
Chapter 23 – The End of History
Chapter 24 – The New World Order
Chapter 25 – Thyroid Storm

Last edited by 07august; 13-09-2011 at 03:33 AM.