Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 22-06-2011, 03:26 AM   #181
07august

Default Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician -- Loader

Tom Sullivan - Explosives Technician -- Loader
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5IgqJXyLbg
AE911Truth's EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!
Tom Sullivan - Former Explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI)
Tom discusses the complex process of preparing a building for controlled demolition and sites the reasons why WTC building 7 had to have been a controlled demolition.
Tag: This is raw footage from one of the experts appearing in our upcoming, hard-hitting documentary on the evidence for the destruction of the 3 World Trade Center skyscrapers.
"9/11: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out"
07august is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2011, 02:22 PM   #182
07august

Default Gerard Holmgren research 911closeup

Northwoods didn't happen because Kennedy NIXED it.

All of the planes on 911 have been deregistered on later dates after 2002. After planes crash, or are disintegrated, the are deregistered the same day. Planes "so called" used on 911 continued to fly therefore, that means they were not used on 911 because they still were flying. BushCheney/Obama perps didn't think Americans were smart enough to look into their lies. Maybe so, Simon Shack is an Italian and Gerard Holmgren was an Australian. Frank Lowy was involved in the 911 mega ritual, I assume Australians are embarrassed of Zionist Lowy's part in the 911 mega ritual. FYI, Lowy leased the WTC concourse (using his son, Peter Lowy's name. Peter lives in California, but Frank Lowy, Zionist Australian, is anAustralian mall magnate.

You seem very confused to me. Do some research. The answers are out in cyberspace, but you have to know for what to look. Start with 911closeup.

"Why they didn't use planes. Sometimes people ask me "why would they use missiles or whatever and run the risk of being caught out ? If they're going to sell ..."
www.911closeup.com/

Media Published Fake Passenger Lists - 911 CloseupBy Gerard Holmgren.
911 Australian researcher Gerard Holmgren died in May, 2010. His research is priceless and remains although Holmgren is gone.

www.911closeup.com/index.shtml?ID=65

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/07/10/01/911-911-close-upcom-why-they-didnt-use-planes
It's a silly question, because in the face of direct visual and forensic proof that they didn't use planes (mostly supported by what little witness evidence we have), speculations about their thinking and planning are meaningless.
Ruppert even lies about why he's lying
10/11/2005
Gerard Holmgren

Last edited by 07august; 22-06-2011 at 02:39 PM.
Old 26-06-2011, 03:41 AM   #183
weston white

Question: How can you argue on the one hand that no planes were used, nobody was killed, there were no terrorists involved, etc. and then on the other hand debate about payments being made to the nonexistent terrorists?

Sorry, with me being a sock-puppet and all, I fail to grasp this tactic?
Old 27-06-2011, 05:48 AM   #184
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by weston white View Post
Question: How can you argue on the one hand that no planes were used, nobody was killed, there were no terrorists involved, etc. and then on the other hand debate about payments being made to the nonexistent terrorists?

It's what people like username "07august" do to confuse and disinfo the forums where 9/11 issues are discussed.

Last edited by stannrodd; 27-06-2011 at 11:42 PM.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2011, 03:01 AM   #185
07august

Default You are a sock puppet posting for the perps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weston white View Post

I never said there were payments made. I don't believe there were. Nothing about what the 911 perps put out on 911 01 was true. Everything about 911 was a lie. You are a conspirator after the fact. Lies, lies, lies. That is what you are paid to do, isn't it?

If any payments were made to anyone, the money went to the perps involved with gutting the towers and planting the explosives in the building for the 911 planned demolitions.

Last edited by 07august; 28-06-2011 at 03:03 AM.
Old 29-06-2011, 08:48 AM   #186
weston white

What, then why are you posting this stuff for? Here is but one example I have come across: http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....93&postcount=6

And no, I do not believe the official story neither the governmental fairytale. I would just rather stick the the best evidence that is what is going to win this war against the truth.
Old 29-06-2011, 09:53 AM   #187
porridge
Banned

More evidence of CGI?
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #188
07august

Default more CGI

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Great catch of photoshopped eye in the smoke.

PVI LVIS (linear virtual imaging system) computer has been used to plot a 3D representation of 2D scene on a camera shot. This wireframe was needed to created a perspective camera shot for generating down lines on football field. Down lines & lines of scrimmage were marked by typing in the number of the yardline on the keyboard. On that same virtual path, a image/icon can be animated from point A to point B. As was done on 911.

PVI started this business in 1990, based in Lawrenceville, NJ.

Used in many sporting events, PVI demo follows. I downloaded the video last year before PVI took down its website. See if you can pick out all of the inserted animations. Every scene has an inserted animation or still graphic:

Virtual Animation - PVI before 2011
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aikB7sUnbNA

On December 10, 2010 Cablevision sold PVI to ESPN2 & Sportvision.

super sharp HD demos 2011 Sportvision PVI go to:

http://www.sportvision.com/

http://www.sportvision.com/football.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/13/business/cbs-is-divided-over-the-use-of-false-images-in-broadcasts.html?pagewanted=2&src=pm

CBS Is Divided Over the Use Of False Images In Broadcasts
By BILL CARTER Published: January 13, 2000
"...The CBS decision to use a new form of technology that allows electronically created images to replace actual structures had stirred a debate inside CBS News and today -- at news conference attended by Andrew Heyward, the president of CBS News, and Leslie Moonves, the president of CBS Television -- it was clear the debate was not over.

"Mr. Heyward, responding to questions about an article on the topic in The New York Times on Wednesday, defended CBS's use of the technology, developed by a firm called Princeton Video Image (PVI). The network has regularly used it on its morning news program, ''The Early Show,'' to display a CBS promotion on everything from the back of horse carriages to a side of the General Motors building, where the program originates.

(Page 2 of 2)

"CBS recently poured more than $30 million into remaking that program, but it still lags badly behind in ratings...."

"Neither of the other network morning news programs use the Princeton Video Image technology. Jeff Zucker, the [former] executive producer of the ''Today'' program on NBC, said, ''We were offered the same technology and we passed because we didn't think it was appropriate.'' Eileen Murphy, a spokeswoman for ABC News said: ''It's been discussed at length. We wouldn't use it here.'' [O SURE]

"Still, Mr. Heyward said that on ''The Early Show,'' the anchor Bryant Gumbel had on occasions noted on the air that the digital logo was being superimposed when he thought it was being done in a particularly creative spot."

Last edited by 07august; 12-07-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Old 15-07-2011, 05:57 AM   #189
07august

Default 3000 not on death list for 911 01

9/11 victims not registered as dead by Social Security
Nearly 3,000 absent from registry

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2011/jun/26/911-victims-not-in-database/?print=1
"Conspicuous by their absence in the federal file are many prominent victims of the attacks, including New York City Fire Chief Peter Ganci Jr., Fire Department Chaplain Mychal Judge and businessmen Daniel Lewin, founder of Akamai Technologies, and Thomas Burnett Jr., chief operating officer of Thoratec Corp. "The mystery about 9/11 baffles me," said Beth Givens, executive director of the San Diego-based Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, which has received complaints about the accuracy of the death file.... "

"[Alleged] Conspiracy theorists, indeed, have noticed and are questioning whether the government has told the truth about what happened that day. A video posted on YouTube titled, "Where are the 9/11 Victims?" shows that only 405 people are listed as dying in the state of New York that day.

"The Social Security Administration, which oversees the Death Master File, does not have a clear explanation."
I have searched youtube video for "Where are the 9/11 Victims?" mentioned in this article, couldn't find it, BUT, I did find these videos re "only 405 people are listed as dying in the state of New York that day?"

The Social Security Death Index and the 9/11 Victims
Uploaded by chriskendall1 on Jan 25, 2011
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/

HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjlkF9DlImI
The Social Security Death Index and the 9_11 Victims
Phil Jayhan post, Feb 14, 2011.
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkIYEhj_B0
Nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 don’t show up as dead in Social Security records
Commentary, News // Jul 12 2011
http://www.bobtuskin.com/2011/07/12/nearly-3000-victims-of-911-don%E2%80%99t-show-up-as-dead-in-social-security-records/

Last edited by 07august; 15-07-2011 at 06:04 AM.
Old 27-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #190
07august

Default Wako Tower on INWO card "Combined Disasters"

The Wako Tower at the Ginzo shopping plaza in Tokyo, Japan.
The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo…
Posted on 16 March 2011
http://theendtimesarehere.com/2011/03/16/the-earthquake-illuminati-card-and-the-wako-tower-in-tokyo/

Wako Clock Tower Bulding in Ginza, Tokyo Japan - 1950
Another vintage view of the Wako Building with its clock tower,
built in 1932. This photo from a commercial travel slide is from about 1950.
This photo has the same time on the clock that is on the clock in the "Combined Disasters" card in the INWO card game. Odd?
Old 27-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #191
07august

Default ERNST FUCHS painted plane, towers devil's face

http://www.all-art.org/art_20th_century/fuchs1.html SCROLL DOWN. Ironically, it is the 13th painting.

"Psalm 69" egg tempera and oil by Ernst Fuchs (1956-1960)

...plane heading towards two tall buildings in this painting?

There is even the famous smoke devil face in Fuchs painting

Ernst Fuchs 1930 -

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=46899.0
Old 27-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #192
07august

I found the above painting while searching for Devil faces in the WTC smoke. It is a card from the INWO Steve Jackson CARD GAME.

Notice that this is the same photo flipped. The foregrounds are different. The towers were photoshopped and added into a separate foregounds. Close up shots eliminated the foreground and were preferred shots for photoshopped manipulations. All of these photos were preproduced or post production products.

[/IMG]

http://sacredsynchromysticshamanism.blogspot.com/
http://www.christianmedia.us/devil-face.html

Last edited by 07august; 27-08-2011 at 04:20 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #193
azureangel

Thumbs up Well done

07august, you have put together a lot of information and added new items for me. I searched this part of the forum extensively in 2009 and found quite a bit, but it was a time-consuming and irritating endeavor. (If you think the trolling was bad now you should have seen it then, agghhh). I'm really interested and impressed about the suggested vacancy of the buildings. Also so relieved to find that the "jumpers" were probably added in. I give you credit for all your work. I find my curiousity now goes toward the after effects of the use of nuclear bombs. I know that a lot of people are sick, read in the past about people dying of lung problems. I admit I didn't read every word you wrote or follow all your vids. You seem genuine to me though. Please keep up the good work and thanks for your dedication.
Aloha, angel
Did the gelatin artists disappear?
How many, if any, of the victims listed seem real? There must have been some...
Has anyone checked for radiation levels around WTC area?
azureangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #194
07august

Default There were NO NUCLEAR Bombs

. . . . . .
These images of the devil's face in the smoke around the towers was deleted somehow. Here they are again.
http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1753.cfm

Quote:
Originally Posted by azureangel View Post
...lungs...gelatin artists...victims real?
Azureangel, I first learned about Hollow Towers in September of 2010. It took me 3 days to digest it. I kept going over and over the Hollow Towers videos which are posted on Youtube. I searched everything I could find about it including Philip Pettit's highwire walk between the towers. I asked my psychic friend to look into it and she agreed. You have to admit 911 was a well kept secret and still is by the perps.

"WASHINGTON – The United States Government has an extensive network of radiation monitors around the country and no radiation levels of concern have been detected. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency RadNet system is designed to protect the public by notifying scientists, in near real time, of elevated levels of radiation so they can determine whether protective action is required. The EPA’s system has not detected any radiation levels of concern."
This article is in response to the Japanese (questionable, I believe there was an earthquake, HAARP generated, but I don't believe the tsunami was real. I believe it was STAGED.) I don't believe there was a radiation leak. Odd, how a meltdown was claimed, but the shrubs next to the plant looked healthy to me. http://yosemite.epa.gov/opa/admpress.nsf/9335cfcd942ef57f8525735900404439/a765bae82e458d3485257857007373a5!OpenDocument

The Wako Clock tower at Ginza in Tokyo

Although there is no evidence of nuclear demolition, radiation would have been detected. Giuliani, although totally seduced by evil, agreed to the demolition devices used because he was given a quarantee of reduced hazards in lower Manhattan. I believe lung problems are just a ploy to reinforce the 911 HOAX, just as that story about wiretaps of 911 families was released to reinforce the original HOAX of victims. VICSIMS have been produced by FRIDOGFRIDHED for the FAKE WAR on TERROR since 1992.

Thermite and thermite product thermate has been found in dust remaining from dust collected from the 911 implosions. See, AE911truth for interviews with physicist and chemical engineers on their findings.

Information of Hollow Towers did not surface until 2010. Hollow Towers, LMCC, Gelitin information was suppressed by federal, state and local justice and police from the very beginning of the plans for the 911 controlled demolitions by BushCheney, CIA, FBI, Silverstein et al. So many people work for the perps in the U.S. govt to lie and spread disinformation.

You have heard of Operation Earnest Voice, have you not? $200 million supplied by Congress to spread American propaganda, to pay mercenaries to post propaganda. One operator being up to 50 different individual identities. You must know that the same operation is paying ACTORS/Occultists/FEMA productions to produce scenarios in film, TV, print, and rumors to support the lies already set into action by occult members of the U.S. govt military and occultist members of the govt, local, state and federal on 911 01.

Operation Earnest Voice
http://www.iranaffairs.com/iran_affairs/2011/03/operation-earnest-voice-us-military-propaganda-dissemination-online.htm
March 17, 2011

Operation Earnest Voice: US military propaganda dissemination online

So right on the heel of the exposure of the US involvement in the "Green Movement" and plans to create a "Taash Network", the Guardian reports:
The US military is developing software that will let it secretly manipulate social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter by using fake online personas to influence internet conversations and spread pro-American propaganda.

A Californian corporation [INTREPID] has been awarded a contract with United States Central Command (Centcom), which oversees US armed operations in the Middle East and Central Asia, to develop what is described as an "online persona management service" that will allow one US serviceman or woman to control up to 10 separate identities based all over the world...[I heard John & Mike Cappelletti were supposed to start up a demolition company in So. California, I wonder if they are, in fact, INTREPID.]

Once developed, the software could allow US service personnel, working around the clock in one location, to respond to emerging online conversations with any number of co-ordinated Facebook messages, blogposts, tweets, retweets, chatroom posts and other interventions. Details of the contract suggest this location would be MacDill air force base near Tampa, Florida, home of US Special Operations Command.
I guess this is actually a cost-cutting program since they already have fake personas operating on the web; the new operation cited here simply makes things more efficient by allowing a single operator control 10 fake identities.

The funny thing is how the report states that the operatives would be functioning only in Farsi, Arabic and languages other than English since it would be "unlawful" to target US audiences. [More funny is why would a soldier with skills to speak in FARCI and ARABIC enlist as a soldier to post on the Internet. Do you see the absurdity in this farce? Military officers are not very bright, are they?]
There is more to this article...

Master occultists involved in the 911 mega ritual:
11 master occultists, Satanists, Kabbalists/Zionists, Masons and witches were each in his/her assigned places on the morning of 911 for the MEGA RITUAL: Bush, Cheney, Tenet, Bush's witch sorceror aunt, Ann Cappelletti, Bill Gates, Il Duce Giuliani, Condi Rice, Schwarzenegger, Silverstsein, Soros and Saddam Hussein, not dead, 33 degree mason, needed to pull off the MEGA RITUAL of 911. Mike & John Cappelletti (Bush cousins) demolition company GUTTED & PLANTED military grade explosives in WTC towers for the mega ritual. Philadelphia Naval Business Center was in business in 2001 to obtain the military grade explosives. PNBC is 90 miles from WTC, a short drive to NYC from Philadelphia.

Barbara Bush & Ann Cappelletti, illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley, got together in 1970s to use the CRAFT to get the Bushes into the WH. Cappelletti home base is 56 So. Madison Ave, Upper Darby, PA. John Cappelletti, Sr. started his construction (demolition) company in Upper Darby, PA in 1960s-70s. You can google, Barbara Bush Aleister Crowley to learn her story.

These people are luciferians, worshippers of lucifer, reptilians, some descendants of the Merovingian Dynasty, some wannabes, men & women with hopes of eternal lives in the NWO, ruled from Jerusalem by the ANTICHRIST. This farce of lies is the basis for a return to the feudal system. Landowners ruling slaves. These people are all paid witches and liars working for the Illuminati at low levels.

I believe that on 8/23/11 an earthquake was scheduled to be generated by HAARP with the aid of sorcery and rituals by Ann Cappelletti, witch daughter of Aleister Crowley, her coven, family and followers. The earthquake was followed to be followed by Hurricane Irene also generated by HAARP. Witch Ann Cappelletti had her witch powers taken away in 2007. Ann has been paying lessor witches to do the evil bidding she has been paid to cause since 2007. No one in the evil U.S. govt & military (also media) was the wiser that Ann was no longer a powerful witch.

In August Ann went to Rome to meet with Adolfo Nicolas, the black pope & Knights of Malta, to try to get her witch sorcery powers back. It will never happen, Ann has had her witch powers taken away. Maybe, now, those in world govt will believe that Ann & Cappelletti family is no longer powerful. Just doing the Will of God.

Have you seen real pictures of post 911 taken by Robert Segal? The photos spread by the occultist news media were photoshopped with additional garbage to make the scene look BAD. Nothing about 911 was REAL. IT WAS A HUGE ILLUSION to PUNK THE WORLD.

FOOD COMPANY, KRAFT, is involved with witches and rituals during the full moon on it products for its products to be prosperous. Why on earth should 12 oz of American cheese sell for $4? It isn't even REAL CHEESE, it is processed cheese. Why do people spend that much money on the American processed fake cheese product?

reference: Scientology project raises questions, ire in Wyo.
2.11.09 / Mead Gruver / AP
"I don’t care if it’s Church of Scientology, the Roman Catholic Church or, you know, Kraft Foods,” Barton said. “We have development activity occurring – has occurred and, rumor has it, continues to occur – without required permits.”
http://warofillusions.wordpress.com/category/illuminati-occult-agenda/

I don't believe for a moment that there are any people suffering from lung problems from 10 yrs ago. 911 was a pack of lies sold to the public by the 911 perps. Those 911 perps are luciferian worshippers, most of whom are witches/occultists/zionists-kabbalists/masons.

911 was a MEGA RITUAL. Of course, luciferians continue to come up with ploys every month to trick the people of the world. Think tank perps are paid to keep the perps involved in 911 treason from prosecution. I don't believe for a moment there are people who got sick from 911 clean up. The towers were GUTTED. If Silverstein could have gotten a permit to take down the towers with controlled demolition, there never would have been a problem imploding the WTC towers to get rid of them. The EPA would never let Silverstein bring down the WTC towers with controlled demolition under a permit. The alternative was to plan the dramatic FEMA production, trick the world with illusions of planes, PVI virtual animations and LOTS AND LOTS of PAID LIARS.

If the EPA would have allowed the controlled demolition of the Towers, you never would have seen the massive farce of faked planes. Silverstein always wanted to build not restore. I am sure the plan to bring the towers down was in place as the towers went up. After all, ERNST FUCHS painted a plane heading toward the towers with a devil face.

Gelitin players are in Germany/Austria. 3000 are missing from the Social Security Death List. Very few, if any, victims on 911. Have you not seen The VICSIMS REPORT?

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:27 AM   #195
07august

Default REAL PHOTOS from 911 01 CLEAN UP

These photos were taken by Robert Segal. 9/14-16/01 at WTC Ground Zero. Notice the difference between these photos and the photoshop manipulated photos published by the media. No one was allowed downtown during this time. Subways did not stop at WTC. Perhaps the whole stage was set by Giuliani's workers.

http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=151323
Robert Segal Photography View folder as a SLIDESHOW at http://photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=151323 92 photos by Segal. Very different in content from the photoshopped photos distributed by news companies.

Notice the stage lighting!

This is 220 floors of debris?

Gas Cylinder Army Beside Tower 2; view to north

http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2010/12/robert-segal-masayuki-nagare.html
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Robert Segal & Masayuki Nagare

The photographer and the artist. Segal, the shutterbug, has an image gallery posted online at the semi-professional web hosting service photo.net, called simply Robert Segal Photography. It contains only a single portfolio, named "WTC Ground Zero, 9/14 - 9/16/2001," which holds 92 extraordinary images---that we are to believe were authored then and there by him.

archive.org dates sightings of this page from Dec. 24, 2002 through Jan. 01, 2008. The photo.net community member page for Robert Segal says "This page has been visited 1323 times since January 05, 2006," and I can't imagine why they'd say that if it wasn't when Segal uploaded his images to the web.

I say all this because, as 9/11 research materials go, these important images are in a league all of their own. They are new to me, an inveterate web surfer in related searches---although this may only be due to my defining as "rare" anything I've never seen before. However, to my knowledge, no other of the thousands of committed researchers who profess to seek the truth of the attacks of 9/11 has noted, commented upon, or referenced these images.

Segal's photo.net member page lists a personal home page that contains a possible clue within the web address as to his background: http://members.bellatlantic.net, however that link is dead. But the indispensable archive.org maintains copies of the page, which he dates as October 2, 2001, with only minimal updates twice thereafter---in March and June of 2002. This is all in keeping with the standard efforts made by the army of supporters who created the official 9/11 narrative. At archive.org is evidence his personal web page was up online from Dec. 11, 2004 through May 27, 2007.

Trying to establish Segal's background and credibility is pretty straightforward, if the intent, and effect, of his photo efforts may not be so clear. His web page came in consequence to 9/11 he tells us, and it transparently has a link to his resume: R-Segal-Resume.pdf

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:41 AM   #196
07august

Default The Vicsims Report

911 is BIG BUSINESS for ALL CONCERNED.

At 1st I thought AE911truth was a HONEST enterprise. It has been over 3 years and these people have not accomplished ONE THING, like Obama. Yet, I continually get requests to donate money to both schemes:

9/4/11 The Ads Will Reach 10 Million New Yorkers‏ Remember Building 7
I got 2 emails today, and one every day before today for the last week, plus a phone call.
911 is BIG BUSINESS.
"Reason #1 to Donate to the 10th Anniversary Campaign:
The Ads Will Reach 10 Million New Yorkers
September 4, 2011

"Raising $1 million between September 1 and September 11 will enable the Remember Building 7 campaign to reach 10 million people in the New York Metropolitan Area through a combination of TV and out-of-home advertising. A whopping 60% of the target market will see the ads on TV or on the subway an average of 10 times each.

"What does this level of coverage mean? It means an instant media frenzy and overnight surge in public awareness about the collapse of Building 7. It means talking heads on every news channel awkwardly defending a story their eyes tell them is absurd. It means a handful of courageous journalists finally having the permission to ask the real questions. It means millions of minds opening to the possibility that there really is more to 9/11, as they always suspected deep down.

"If this is something you’d like to see, please donate now."
The fact that these people have been hawking this story for over 3 years, yet i have not heard one ad on TV. Manny Badillo was arrested for lewd behavior in June 2011. Phil Jayhan and Paula produced a radio show not only pointing out the lies of Willie Rodriguez who never worked for ABM (American Business Management of WTC), his stories changed from English to Spanish but also that he is a magician. HMMM. According to Gelitin's notes and pictures of the Towers in 2000 & 2001, offices were vacant. Actors involved as family are shaky, not believable. Nothing has happened, yet they keep collecting money. I don't get it.

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims.htm

http://www.septemberclues.info/vicsims/9-11-9%20the%20Vicsim%20Report.pdf

911 ACTORS
HTML Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aPvJSQtmoE&feature=player_embedded
DID ANYONE DIE ON 911?
Uploaded by simonshack on Mar 4, 2010
http://www.septemberclues.info
THE RATIONALE OF THE 9/11 HOAX

STOW (Synthetic Theater of War) known conventionally as 9/11
The Vicsims Report:
Nobody knows who died on 9/11 and nobody knows who killed anybody on 9/11 except the True criminals who are any/all persons “remembering”, “explaining”, or “defending” an official conspiracy story of 9/11. The public must concede that it knows nothing of what happened on that day except a lie – a dramatic and ridiculous multi-layered lie composed of many different conspiracy stories being yelled through every media pipeline possible – To cover up the ugliness of the conventional operative measures....

The conspiracy theories were invented by conventional business ties, filtered to every level of society, in order to excuse – in countless ways – a conventional, pre-evacuated, building demolition done in the full knowledge and cooperation of every tenant....

Actors of AE911truth, Bob McIlvane, Manny Badillo, Willie Rodriguez.
According to Gelitin there were no businesses above 91. The reason all want to suppress the evidence of HOLLOW TOWERS. All the ALLEGED families of ALLEGED vicsims are conspirators in fraud (liars). $6 billion in death HOAX INSURANCE FRAUD. Lying a few times a year to collect $2 million in fraud makes it doable.

The TOWERS were HOLLOW and these people are LYING.

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 09:31 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:05 AM   #197
07august

Default Hollow Towers on David Icke Forums

Start here listening to Hollow Towers.
The WTC was hollow, gutted before 9/11: no debris
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=133535

http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2010/12/martina-geccelli.html

Pictures of vacant offices by Martina are on this thread. I posted the photos on on page 38, post 378.
http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1059770765

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 04:08 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 04:57 AM   #198
anyhoo

I have not read all of this, but I can tell you that you are wrong. The buildings were not vacant. That is the whole atrocity of the thing. Whoever did this, did it with people in the building. They KNEW people were in the building. Can you see the total disregard for the lives of Americans in this? They did not give a fuck that they killed 3000 people. That is how cold blooded these people are. And the Bush Administration that knowingly allowed such an atrocity to take place is shit. Because you know they allowed it to happen. They allowed American citizens to be killed, and for what ultimate purpose? What was gained by doing it? Its bigger than Bush's wars. Its bigger than the Gold buried in the basement. Its bigger than Silverstein needing to fix his asbestos-filled towers. Its bigger than Bush. Its bigger than America. What is the real reason for 9-11 and why was this event planned for years in advance?
Lies are weapons that they use against us. Belief in those lies are the chains they use to bind us. This includes Fear. Knowledge is the key to unlocking those chains and is also a shield that makes their weapons useless.
anyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 05:20 AM   #199
07august

Default The towers were empty

Quote:
Originally Posted by anyhoo View Post
this event planned for years in advance
There were no people in the Towers. The fact that the TOWERS WERE EMPTY made it easy for perp conspirators who joined in with the TREASONOUS ACTS to punk the world in the CRIMINAL INSURANCE FRAUD activities of THE GIGANTIC HOAX of 911.

You pathetic perp, of course, Bush, Cheney Kissinger et al don't give a rat's a$ about how many people they kill. Did you hear of the VIETNAM war? Americans were killed by American BOSSES. Kissinger said, "Soldiers are to be used as pawns in war." Why do you think 911 witnesses are being killed? To keep the secret of the 911 perps! Kubrick's film crew who filmed the FAKE moon landing at Kubrick's London studio all were killed horribly and passed off as suicides. No one died on fake planes or in the empty GUTTED for demolition on 911 TOWERS. VICSIMS were created to give the illusion of innocents being murdered to outrage Americans. Americans should be outraged the Bush Cheney Clinton Obama et al are murderers and gutless pieces of SLIME. Since 1992 Fridogfrihed has been making VICSIMS for the FAKE WAR on TERROR. You are a sock puppet poster, are you not?

I only agree with this event was planned for years in advance. Lower Manhattan Cultural Council World Views art students was placed to live and worke on floors 91, 92 from 1997-2001 in space donated by Port Authority of New Yok and New Jersey. Until one year ago, Larry Silverstein was noted as a patron. World Views art students even published a book about their experience. Gelitin who lived and worked on Floor 91 published a book called "The B-Thing" in Europe has published notes that you can find on line which note that the top 10 floors were EMPTY.

Photo from Gelitin's collection of photos.

Gelitin's book The B-Thing. See Charles Drago, RI, commentary on Gelitin at post 201.

World Views art students lived in WTC 1 & 2 from 1997-2001 on vacant floors. Lower Manhattan Cultural Council website. Read that museum directors, buyers went to see the works of the art students. I have posted the photos taken of art students in those years in this thread.

Site Matters, a book about the students living and working in WTC for 4 years at amazon.com: Site Matters: The Lower Manhattan Cultural Council's World Trade Center Artist Residency 1997-2001 [Hardcover]
Stephan Apicella-Hitchcock (Author), Naomi Ben-Shahar (Author), Monika Bravo (Author), Patty Chang (Author)
Product Details
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: LMCC (September 2, 2004)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0972697314
ISBN-13: 978-0972697316
Editorial Reviews
Product Description

From 1997 to 2001, over 140 artists set up studios in temporarily vacant space provided by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in the upper reaches of the World Trade Center's Tower 1. In an atmosphere of conceptual risk-taking, they produced a broad range of work, from panoramic cityscapes and discrete sculptural objects to physically integrated site-specific projects and new media performance. The residency was initiated to serve emerging and mid-career artists and encouraged conceptual and aesthetic experimentation. In this program retrospective, Site Matters documents an exceptional and atypical breadth of projects by some of today's significant young artists, including Stephen Vitiello, Paul Pfeiffer, Naomi Ben-Shahar, Monika Bravo, Gelatin, Patty Chang, John Pilson, Nadine Robinson, Sanford Biggers, Lucky DeBellevue, Emily Jacir, Jennie C. Jones, Kristin Lucas, Jennifer & Kevin McCoy and Olu Oguibe. Punctuating art documentation are residents' snapshots of daily life at the World Trade Center, offering a more intimate portrait of the Twin Towers post-9/11. The residency program is currently located on unused floors in the historic Woolworth Building, also located in Lower Manhattan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stevenwarran did the research on who was in the WTC towers. This is what he found:
Sunday, April 03, 2011
33 Firms Said To Be Operating in the South Tower of the World Trade Center Were Unknown to Dun & http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2011/04/34-firms-said-to-be-operating-in-south.html

While 79 Firms Said To Be Operating in the North Tower of the World Trade Center Were Unknown to Dun & Bradstreet.
http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2011/04/79-firms-said-to-be-operating-in-north.html

Dun & Bradstreet published a "World Trade Center Business Listing," current "As of 9/11/01," which carried this heading:
The following is a list of those businesses that, according to Dun & Bradstreet's records, operated from an address at the World Trade Center. This information is representative of information in D&B's database as of September 11, 2001 and may be updated as additional facts become known. Please Note: In some instances there will be multiple records with the same name or a similar name. This may result from the existence of multiple business operations or divisions/affiliates within the World Trade Center. D&B requests that any reprinting, reproduction or redistribution of this information include the following notation: Source: Dun & Bradstreet - www.dnb.com
Perhaps that's because when collating the D&B WTC business records along with the first official listing of tenants put out by the Port Authority---released at the beginning of 2011 as the result of a FOIL request from members of the Let's Roll Forum---we find that 79 companies who were said to be occupying office suites in the North Tower on September 11th, 2001, and 34 companies said to be occupying office suites in the South Tower on September 11th, 2001, were entirely unknown business entities to the Dun & Bradstreet record keepers. And according to the published lease start dates, many of these companies had supposedly been occupants for several years prior to 9/11.
33 out of a total of 93 active, individual tenancies, or 35% of total.

See, post for Firms Missing D-U-N-S numbers

http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2011/04/34-firms-said-to-be-operating-in-south.html

Martina Geccelli, a photography student who lived in WTC with the other LMCC World Views students, 1999-2000 photographed the empty interiors. Photos follow.

http://stevenwarran.blogspot.com/2010/12/martina-geccelli.html

Last edited by 07august; 05-09-2011 at 09:43 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 07:17 AM   #200
07august

Default Gelitin The B-Thing