Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 29-08-2007, 11:59 PM   #1
god is love

Default U.F.O. Video Sussex U.K. August.

Hi !

I have been seeing E.T.V / U.F.O.s for many many years. This year I have decided to share my most recent sightings as they are getting more frequent , more obvious & for longer time periods. Here are my latest sightings reports. I am seeing so many so often I can not report them all . Obviously I would be filling up every U.F.O. website with my reports & thus reduce the perceived validity & sincerity of my sightings
Friends From Other Planets

Friday, 13. July 2007, 00:41:02
There were clear skies and bright stars. The sighting lasted for 3 minutes. Exactly on Greenwich Meridian facing West. I'm reporting this incident because I have seen so many ETV/UFO's so often I thought it was time. Looking out of my window, window fully open looking above the rooftops of my neighbors houses.

The number of UFOs seen were 3 at an approximate height of under a thousand feet. My estimation of the size of the objects were half a thumbnail, sometimes smaller.

Number of Witnesses: 1

Exactly on Greenwich Meridian facing West. I'm reporting this incident because I have seen so many ETV/UFO's so often I thought it was time.The specifics are the same each time. Small orbs white spinning & sparkling moving North to South, South to North. I always check with my Binoculars and Telescope. They move regularly and often flash or strobe before unmasking and appearing as a disc or cylinder. This object always starts off with a strobe flashing white then 3 white 1 red then 4 white 1 red the objects always fly directly from the West to east curving over the Ocean. They are always silent. They often via off at obscure angles. Often the red strobe can appear in 3 or 4 or more locations sequentially in less than a second but always returning to a whole. Tonight I was monitoring through a small telescope and binoculars I was looking up, diagonal, down, left, right, up, far left ,far right and then returning to the center where the original white orb was sighted. I have noted many times and on this specific night a translucent very transparent but very visible scan or beam swinging like a pendulum on the houses and cars in my street not one beam but several. Easter weekend I saw some sort of particle Beam or Scala weapon shot at exactly the object I was looking at. It originated North West of my location from the ground.It left a visible undulating chem trail and curved over towards Newhaven. It appeared silently in less than a second and must have been many miles long. There was a very bright moon and no noise. This vapor trail/beam residue went almost exactly under the moon (in perspective) as I looked up but it was only a few hundred feet up. It was as wide a car and was not a firework or pyrotechnic. My house has also been vibrating often between 1:00am and Sunrise. I'm not joking the walls the bed, my wooden table all hum very gently. And these objects are always there. This is the same area as the very notable police traffic helicopter video of 2001.

The weather conditions were clear, bright, lots of stars. The duration of the event was 3 - 5 minutes Until 6:00 a.m. Facing exactly west on the Greenwich meridian towards Brighton. The number of UFOs witnessed were 12 in total. The height ,between 300 - 1000 feet. The size of the objects, half a thumb nail to a whole thumb.

I have seen so many UFO/ETV over the years in this area. They seem to like me for some reason. I am reporting this incident because up until now I have only ever seen discs, cylinders, and small orbs. However this weekend I was observing with my binoculars the usual assortment of small orbs. One began glowing a little larger then smaller then larger and so on. It changed from white to blue to red to white to blue and so on in sequence. After about 5 minutes it started rising slowing and moved from the south in an arc towards the north. It stopped over the house at the top of my street and was very low.

The shape of the craft changed from the smaller orb in an instant to a triangle with many more strobe lights directly in front of me. They wanted me to see them. The craft was much larger about the size of my thumb. It moved very slowly. There were no seagulls or foxes which I usually hear all night every night in fact in was very, very silent with the occasional car passing on the coast road. The car sound was not normal and appeared slowed down.As the craft moved along there was a sound rather like a Gale force wind with reverb. The sound was very slow almost like a slowed down video tape. The craft had an unusually large cloud behind it like a backdrop. The cloud was low because I could see stars above the cloud at eye level. The craft appeared to have lights that were different to the orbs as they were vertical, (The orb lights always appear rounded). The larger craft had vertical lights that were gold/white. These lights took up a lot of the space on the side and rear. After it stopped over the house (in perspective) facing north at the end of my street the sound stopped. An it was a small orb again.I went into the Garden and a few seconds later another two of these same triangle vehicles appeared facing directly east. Flying in an arc towards the north and seemed to disappear in the same location as the first. They did not land at Gatwick Airport ! They simply returned small orbs. They remained in sight until I went to bed at 6:00am.

I usually work at night in my computer room. I work from 10:00pm until 6:00am sometimes these hours fluctuate. The sightings have been going on for years. If you look for UFO sighting or UFO reports on Google for Brighton, Telscombe Cliffs, Peacehaven, Saltdean, or even Sussex on Google UK you will see quite a few incidents. Many many more are not reported.

Also go to : www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk

Sussex is the home to the famous Sussex Police Traffic Helicopter video 2001. Sussex is also the origin of 3 of the most famous Alien/EBE photos as shown by Jaime Maussan at various UFO conferences. Also the same weekend I saw them two pilots with 20 years flying service saw a mile long UFO off the coast of the Channel Islands. The Channel Islands are off the south coast of England which is where I live.

I am always scanned from several different angles by a transparent translucent beam or beams. The shape of the beams is always conical and always swings like a pendulum over other houses cars until it hits my window. I can see the residue as when a video tape is old and worn but not as obvious. It's very subtle. After about 3 or 4 beams have pendulumed over me or my room I always here popping sounds from the rooftops of the houses in my street. Then the sounds of the cars on the coast road start to sound slowed down like a slowed down video tape. After this the various craft appear some are incredibly bright. They know I am observing them with my telescope and Binoculars. They have surrounded my immediate vicinity on many an occasions. I see them when every one in my street is asleep. They sometimes look like they have parked their vehicles in front of where the stars would be. But they are so low sometimes just above the radio Tower they are not stars. They move all of them move. The police helicopter has chased them many times. They can in an instant change from Orb to Triangle to fake star. They know who I am. They have always known who I am. They are not evil they are good. They are the same people from other planets that make the Crop circles that are so famous in the UK. They communicate via thought projection or telepathy there are no words or voices. They bear no ill intent towards us. They are concerned for our well being.

The humming or vibration usually occurs when I got to my bedroom. The hum is audible. The silence of the street and the houses is unbelievable. By that I mean usually we have hundreds of squawking Seagulls, we live on a cliff, yapping foxes, cats fighting people snoring rowdy drunks etc. But on every occasion that I have heard and felt the humming vibration there is no sound outside. I check its not in my head or something like tinnitus by turning on the TV which I can hear perfectly then turn off.I put my fingers in my ears no humming but I can feel it through my feet. If I touch the wall it is vibrating, the bed, the wooden table etc. I have even shone my maglite which I placed directly on the wall right up to it pressed against the wall. The wall was not my wall the torch shone through the wall. I have been visited since the age of 4. They have never harmed me. I have been dropped onto my bed from a height recently, I am 39 years old.

Clear Bright Full moon and various sightings over a 5 hour period of time. I was facing directly west, the full moon in front for the first few orbs and triangles. However, later on directly overhead a cylinder/cigar. There were 10 UFOs at a variable height and the object were the size, most half a thumb nail but the cigar was huge.

I was checking the full moon with my telescope. There was an orb half a thumb away from the moon very close. I've never seen it there before.

I saw many orbs and on this occasion 3 triangles. However the main event was a very huge cylinder/ cigar. Whilst staring at the orbs directly west from me leaning out of my window, I felt a cold blast of air coming directly from above. It was very cold.As I was leaning out of the window I turned my neck and saw a straight cloud over a hundred yards long over my house . There were not any other clouds visible. So I went downstairs and went into the garden . There above my house and moving very slowly directly south was a cigar with what looked like dry ice or vapors or a cloud cloak. It moved out over my neighbors house and then hovered for over two hours (about am-4am). It was huge really huge. I have never seen anything this close. It was at an angle of about 10 degrees. Totally silent.It moved over towards the west less than 200 yards and stayed there, over the store at the end of my road.It was there when I went to bed at 6 am.

When I woke up at midday it was there still but faded almost like a chem trail .However as there were no other cigar clouds and it was in the same place and the same length and shape I can only conclude it was the same object. Saturday evening whilst watering the Garden the cigar had moved and was now directly north about half a mile away. This was about 6:00 p.m.

Again weird noises like slowed down tapes of jet aircraft for about 5 seconds. Then the Vehicles appear and sort of glide silently in an arc from south to north. The weird thing is they don't seem to go any where when they get in a northerly direction. The E.B.E. vehicles just get smaller & smaller but stay in the same place. It's almost like they are in some sort of tunnel or vortex. But I never saw any tunnel or vortex!!

The vehicles on this night were 3 triangles, some orbs, 3 diamonds & 1 Oblong. I have never seen an Oblong before .It was huge but much higher up .About 3000 ft approx. The Oblong was covered in lights .It flew horizontally from West to East. It was as large as my whole thumb. It rumbled a bit. There was only a faint hum. This Oblong flew over the house. I ran to the room that races east. It travelled over head very slowly. It had strobes all along the edge horizontally. There were no visible wings, tails, antenna or similar devices. It was smooth greyish metallic, Matt not shiny. The car sounds the coast road were slowed down. There were no seagulls or foxes or any birds at all. However as it faded towards sunrise directly East the very slowed down jet noise returned and it simply disappeared. The Oblong was very clearly visible before this.

Recently I have read about a U.S. weapons system that uses holographic projections of UFOs to present scenarios for false flag Alien invasions, as a tool for political control. The reason I bring this up is because these UFOs that I keep seeing never seem to land and nearly always follow the same arc of travel. I am keeping an open mind.

I live in the U.K.
I have been aware U.F.O.'s / E.B.E.'s since I the age of 5.
I am now 39.

At twelve I saw a U.F.O. very close in the same time frame of
the famous Rendlesham U.F.O. case in rural Sussex U.K .. 1980.
The famous photographs of E.T. visitors were photographed a few
miles form my house in rural Sussex.

The famous U.K. Traffic Police Helicopter film of the U.F.O.
was filmed very close to my home in 2000.

Since the 1998 eclipse in the U.K. I have been seeing the U.F.O.s
about 1 a month I thought they were satellites or secret military aircraft.
Since 2003 I have seen them about 2 times a month but they are not satellites or aircraft.

But Since March 2007 I have seen them every week and nearly
every day weather permitting. Almost every day !!
This year I made my first U.F.O. report in May & quite a few reports in total.
The U.F.O.s are usually in my street at night between 1am - 6am.

This week I decided to video the U.F.O.s on my camcorder . They came back last night !!!! Totally amazing this time at 9pm ! I filmed them again. On google video I have posted these

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...57534322759943

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...88686742242529

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...25292971422786

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...79603280885891

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...65100659445981

Here is some video filmed this week in Peacehaven Sussex this week .You can find them on google. I have sent the reports to Aliens the truth & 1 to M.U.F.O.N.

http://www.aliensthetruth.com /UFO_sightings.php?view=1&ID =307

http://www.aliensthetruth.com /UFO_sightings.php?view=1&ID =287

http://www.aliensthetruth.com /UFO_sightings.php?view=1&ID =283

http://www.aliensthetruth.com /UFO_sightings.php?view=1&ID =299

http://www.aliensthetruth.com /UFO_sightings.php?view=1&ID =293

http://www.aliensthetruth.com /UFO_sightings.php?view=1&ID= 309

I'm 99% sure that they are from somewhere near Arturus / Spica .I have no knowledge of or understanding of Astronomy. However during some the sightings I involuntarily ( in a nice way ) stop what I am doing & search for academic maps of constellations & I always end up on the Arcturus / Spica map. Since this experience I found Michael Sallas (phd) Exoplotics page & his info on Alien / E.B.E. races & their intentions. Again I was drawn to Arcturians & also the Plieadians & Vegans.

Here is the exact craft that I filmed from the ground , well one of them at least which I found by accident last night on disclose tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =49Rg6ilvvv8&mode=related &search=

There are books stating that Arcturus is the star of the second coming of the Messiah. I haven't read anything about this.But it is an interesting point.

The 1% of doubt.

I have read some articles about new stealth aircraft which combine Tesla technology & stealth technology.I have also read about cognitive modifiers .This technology can & does put thoughts or images into peoples minds as part of a U.S. black project. It utilizes frequencies in a similar way as cell phones but finely tuned for human brain reception. Here is the info about this.

http://www.ufostoday.com/2005 /08/flying-triangle-ufo -mystery.html

I hope this helps.

I know the visitors will be back this week. I will film them again. The Government is spraying the sky with Chem trails controlled by H.A.A.R.P. This is to reduce the global population as per U.N. agenda 21. But also as a means of social control by flooding.

Chem trails also turn blue sky white, cold & grimy. This is also a camouflage . It prevents or reduces the number of U.F.O. sightings. It should be noted by people such as yourself that every time there is a U.F.O.flap / wave of credible sightings there will be within 24 hours or less very cloudy grimy weather.Often with freak weather. It focuses people on the ground on floods or storms & distracts all from looking at the sky , the stars & meteor showers.

For the last 7 years I have had visitations at night. The visitors usually come between 3 - 430am. The room & all objects & the bed hum or vibrate very gently. Even my body . If I touched the wall or a table or my own leg it would be vibrating . At first I thought it was the electrical system . But I moved to three different countries & back to England & it still occurred . Mostly weekly Tuesday to Thursday.

I even got my maglite torch and pressed it into the wall . Although it looked like my wall the torch beam showed the wall to be translucent like a plastic wall with a hologram on it. I am convinced that either I have been on the UFO or in a dimension shift. I never saw the visitors until I shut my eyes & turn the light off.Every time I would see seven or eight 3 either side one at my feet . I assume there was one by my head as I could feel their touch. The visitors were clearly seen with my eyes shut but only as silhouette or shadow .I could see the head & body & arms only. They appeared to be making modifications to my brain. I was totally awake and calm but unable to move for many hours.I would always awake with a thump as if I had been dropped from a crane...thud !! I also have to scoop marks or skin marks one underneath a copper bracelet that was not there before and it is large. This occurred at night in the winter and has nothing to do with the sun. I do not sunbath & I am very white. The other mark is on my leg.

These beings were more like Greys than humans although on several occasions there were very tall beings in the corner of the room observing .I never felt scared or frightened. I did did awake startled a few times after being drooped on my bed.There was always a low gentle hum & a tangible gentle vibration.

Also during the same period I had implants come out of my nose. Not 1 but hundreds of small black granule's or specks. I live on the coast the air is fresh & clean & very windy it's not pollution. Two of the black granules were slithers or flakes more triangular or pointed rather than round. It seems to me that each time I do something good more of these things come out. By that I mean each time I focus on UFO subject matter, crop circles & radio talk shows concerning the truth of the New World Order, Exopolitics & UFO sightings. I think I have been tested in this dimension & other dimensions. Possibly my soul has travelled round the globe visiting all the lost & lonely cold unloved people trapped here unable to move on. I say this because I have vivid memories of meeting people in countries I have no interest in & have never been to. I always had a headache before sneezing or blowing .

It is possible that two or more races of beings are observing me.

By the way they did return & I did film them !!!
In order to cast your doubts aside here are some useful tools that will help eliminate any thoughts of private civilian or commercial Aircraft accounting for the incidents. Web trak is the recommended tool of the Civil Aviation Authority & the British Airports Authority .It shows all arriving & departing aircraft . I have checked all London Airports & the small local ones as well. For our incident we shall use Gatwick. Zoom out fully type in the date & time of the sighting . Keep your eyes on Peacehaven on the South Coast . Allow the tool to run for the length of the reported incident. You will notice no flights what so ever at all none over my Town. This is 365 24/7 ad infinitum.

http://lgw.webtrak-lochard.com/template/index.html

http://stn.webtrak-lochard.com/template/index.html

http://lhr.webtrak-lochard.com/template/index.html

Of course small sightseeing Aircraft from Shoreham Airport are permitted during Daylight hours only for coastal sightseeing flights. Flights to or from small European Airports are the same . They all fly over the water to avoid mishaps over urban areas. However they are strictly regulated are there is no possibility of seven Aircraft on a Sunday / Monday night at 1-6am flying up and down my street. The Police have only 1 helicopter which is very very noisy. It was not over my area at all. I hope you find these tools useful. Of course military aircraft are not included . But they have there own routes which are supposed to keep them out of civilian eyes for security reasons. The nearest military air base is over 100 miles away. Again they are highly unlikely to fly up & down my street 3 times in one week in secret test aircraft.

However we should keep an open mind . Especially about the almost silent
Chemtrail aircraft.
god is love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 08:14 AM   #2
lightbeing

Nice collection of contact events
I have seen more this year than 2006, but I feel this will increase over the next few years.............

If you like, check out page 6 on this section, I have 2 threads with my own pictures that may interest you.
Old 30-08-2007, 02:19 PM   #3
cruise4

Chemtrails hide UFO's... I hadn't thought of that one!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2007, 02:37 PM   #4
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Chemtrails hide UFO's... I hadn't thought of that one!
Well if that's the case, our friends will have to appear under the chemmies so we can all see them!...............
Old 02-09-2007, 01:31 AM   #5
god is love

Default The Arcturians

They have !!!
Nice pictures !

Check out the UFO on google earth

S 30'30'38.93'
E 115'22'56.29'
Old 09-09-2007, 12:50 PM   #6
god is love

Smile Return of the Arcturians

Check out my new video footage I have filmed on the South Coast of England.

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=Haus%2033

You can down load my music as well .

Exquisite is an alien inspired album !!!

Anything with Haus 33 is mine on this site

Cheers.