Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 21-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
the1andonly

Default Captains Phillips: The Brainwashing Movie

Brilliant video by Youtube legend DrFreemason exposing the jewish hollywood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6X8tQiIa5A
the1andonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 08:04 PM   #2
kaiser

I dont even need to click the link as I went to see captain philips at the weekend, what a load of crap it was i stayed till the end but a few people walked out, the firsrt to go out at my screening was an elderly couple at about 20 mins in

Im watching it though thanks...
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 21-10-2013 at 08:05 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #3
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by the1andonly View Post
Brilliant video by Youtube legend DrFreemason exposing the jewish hollywood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6X8tQiIa5A

Brilliant ....really ? 6/10 and he needs to blow his nose
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
porridge
Banned

The guy makes valid points, but its an obvious pony show not hard to decipher.
Hollyweirds pure pentagon propagandised shite we all know this.

As for invading Somalia, maybe but I think the order out of chaos with the pirates is to do with policing the oceans & scrapping international water rights.
Somalia like the rest of Africa is abused to fuck by the corps as it was previois by the colonials.
If you havent seen Ross Kemp on the pirates check it out on YT & see what they have done to the coast through oil pollution its shocking! Im really surprised it was allowed to be broadcast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_TEVNcLrFE

Ross Kemp does some good reality shows. One of the few presenters whos actually got some balls & seems half human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
I dont even need to click the link as I went to see captain philips at the weekend, what a load of crap it was i stayed till the end but a few people walked out, the firsrt to go out at my screening was an elderly couple at about 20 mins in

Im watching it though thanks...
Never took you for a sadist Kaiser sitting thru that tripe. Your mrs drag you down there
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #5
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post

As for invading Somalia, maybe but I think the order out of chaos with the pirates is to do with policing the oceans & scrapping international water rights.
Somalia like the rest of Africa is abused to fuck by the corps as it was previois by the colonials.
If you havent seen Ross Kemp on the pirates check it out on YT & see what they have done to the coast through oil pollution its shocking! Im really surprised it was allowed to be broadcast.

Ross Kemp does some good reality shows. One of the few presenters whos actually got some balls & seems half human.

Never took you for a sadist Kaiser sitting thru that tripe. Your mrs drag you down there
isnt somali one of the few remaining countries without a rothschild controlled central bank?

I expect one there soon by hook or by crook
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 11:41 PM   #6
grannie27

Quote:
Ross Kemp does some good reality shows. One of the few presenters whos actually got some balls & seems half human

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No3XcxhzHvM
Old 22-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #7
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Slightly more balls than Louis TheJoux anyway.
Old 22-10-2013, 12:28 AM   #8
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
isnt somali one of the few remaining countries without a rothschild controlled central bank?

I expect one there soon by hook or by crook
Somalia is just another puppet state like the rest already so why it doesnt have a central bank im not sure.
Old 22-10-2013, 09:56 AM   #9
kaiser

Quote:

Taa will check out the Ross Kemp thing, hope he doesnt run away like the funny parodys sketches lol.

I went down to watch it out of boredome and curiosity, i saw its getting a good score on imdb and other places. I shouldve known better I was ready to leave at about 30 mins in but kept telling myself it must get better, it must get better.. But it did not, life is like a box of choclates, when you lift the lid you realise all the soft good chocolates have been confiscated and the ones that are left have had all the chocolate licked off them anyway by a gummy grannie.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
Old 22-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #10
the nine

Quote:
Somalia is just another puppet state like the rest already so why it doesnt have a central bank im not sure.
well it was on the list with
aghanistan
iraq
iran
syria
north korera
cant remember the other..
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #11
infinite i

Quote:
first thing i thought off

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
infinite i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Taa will check out the Ross Kemp thing, hope he doesnt run away like the funny parodys sketches lol.

I went down to watch it out of boredome and curiosity, i saw its getting a good score on imdb and other places. I shouldve known better I was ready to leave at about 30 mins in but kept telling myself it must get better, it must get better.. But it did not, life is like a box of choclates, when you lift the lid you realise all the soft good chocolates have been confiscated and the ones that are left have had all the chocolate licked off them anyway by a gummy grannie.
I doubt it was as bad as cast away or the one where hes stuck in the airport.

Tom Wanks has done some good films, but some god awful ones too.

I also blame the Grannie
Old 22-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #13
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
well it was on the list with
aghanistan
iraq
iran
syria
north korera
cant remember the other..
Somalia was soverign until 2006 when the US backed Ethiopian army invaded, and a provisional government was setup. This puppet government is very weak though and under constant attack from Al Shabab.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 05:48 PM   #14
grannie27

Quote:

I also blame the Grannie
I never touched them I swear .....
Old 22-10-2013, 06:16 PM   #15
kaiser

Quote:

I also blame the Grannie

Yeah I happend to enjoy the stuck in the airport one but havent seen it for a while ie post breakfast, if you get me drift.

Well if it wasnt you Grannie27 could have been Grannie26, where is she?

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 22-10-2013 at 06:17 PM.
Old 22-10-2013, 06:31 PM   #16
grannie27

Quote:
Yeah I happend to enjoy the stuck in the airport one but havent seen it for a while ie post breakfast, if you get me drift.

Well if it wasnt you Grannie27 could have been Grannie26, where is she?

Under the Patio ...I Hate Competition
Old 22-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #17
mmac900

What a load of shit.

First of all, the movie was very good, and Tom Hanks was brilliant, he should get an oscar for his performance. Secondly, no one is going to be scared of the pirates after watching this movie, grow up. The guy who made the video says how its obvious propaganda, and then points out how the movie portrays the pirates using crappy little boats. So why would the movie portray Somalians as so weak if they are meant to be a threat?

The video is not brilliant, and the guy is not a legend. It just looks and sounds like a rant, nothing else.

Last edited by mmac900; 22-10-2013 at 06:41 PM.
mmac900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 07:01 PM   #18
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmac900 View Post
What a load of shit.

First of all, the movie was very good, and Tom Hanks was brilliant, he should get an oscar for his performance. Secondly, no one is going to be scared of the pirates after watching this movie, grow up. The guy who made the video says how its obvious propaganda, and then points out how the movie portrays the pirates using crappy little boats. So why would the movie portray Somalians as so weak if they are meant to be a threat?

The video is not brilliant, and the guy is not a legend. It just looks and sounds like a rant, nothing else.
So why did they bother to make the Movie then ?? Non scarey "Pirates" in "Crappy boats " ......a non story then ?? costing millions no doubt

I agree about the video ,but Hollywood love to sell a message ,keep that in mind .

Last edited by grannie27; 22-10-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 22-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #19
upendedworld
Banned

Quote:

I also blame the Grannie
tom hanks movies = (media) fakery propaganda outlets.
think forest gump ('lieutenant dan...you got new legs'!).

i haven't seen this movie, but i expect more of the same.

i actually liked castaway (2000). doesn't the main character represent us all to some big extent? his world was upended and his future history inexorably altered by an unlikely and unexpected plane crash. most of us can relate as it was 9/11 that careered us into this deep and lonely world of dark conspiracy we find ourselves now! (except there were no plane crashes on 9/11 of course, they being just as real (or fake!) and computer generated as the plane crash seen in the movie!).

funnily enough, we are right now at a major crossroads, in every sense.
which way to turn? what direction to go?

i am reminded of the last two lines of the Robert frost poem 'the road not taken'....
'..two roads diverged in a yellow wood. and i, i took the one less travelled by,
and that has made all the difference.'

i will just add the last verse of a song i wrote (unaware of the movie) back around the same time the movie came out, also called 'castaway'.

castaway
i'm still lost at sea.
i know now life is beautiful
i swear to God life is beautiful;
just don't squander what you've got
please don't squander what you've got.

eta; a thread well worth the read.
Reviewing Hollywood snakery.

Last edited by upendedworld; 22-10-2013 at 09:36 PM.
upendedworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 10:54 PM   #20
mmac900

Quote:
So why did they bother to make the Movie then ?? Non scarey "Pirates" in "Crappy boats " ......a non story then ?? costing millions no doubt

I agree about the video ,but Hollywood love to sell a message ,keep that in mind .
1) Good idea for a movie

2) they made it to make money, and they already made a profit 2 weeks in.

I know Hollywood loves to sell a message but if this movie sells one, i doubt anyone will buy.
mmac900 is offline   Reply With Quote