Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 27-08-2007, 11:11 PM   #1
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

Default Somthing I caught in the sky.

First, I am not going to call this UFO. But It is somthing else..

At first I thought it was a balloon or airplane and Bird just like all you skeptics and debunkers. But this thing started to come lower towards me, and was above my head it shaped shifted too well I could have sworn it did....

I'm sorry for the poor video capturing as these event's only seem to happen when I don't have my camera digital with me.

Notice the Small Black Object in the sky at the start, as it moves in and out of clouds, then just as I move my phone camera from the floor up to the sky again it vanishs...??? it's not a bird or plane or balloon.. I can tell you that. please let us know what ya think thanks.....
qasrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2007, 12:06 AM   #2
pumma
Inactive

Bird > NO. They don't fly straight (mehanical) like that... "It" was something else... From this clip it is hardly to say anything...

The thing that cought my eye was this ... at 0:07

pumma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2007, 12:06 AM   #3
parallel

that looks crazy, i was looping the film from 35 to 34 seconds and it realy does look strange, like a semi translucent gyroscope. at first i thought it was one of the new police mini helicopter spy drones, but that 1 second clip really looks odd. i recon you filmed something on a fluctuating frequency, nice one
parallel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2007, 09:05 AM   #4
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by parallel View Post
that looks crazy, i was looping the film from 35 to 34 seconds and it realy does look strange, like a semi translucent gyroscope. at first i thought it was one of the new police mini helicopter spy drones, but that 1 second clip really looks odd. i recon you filmed something on a fluctuating frequency, nice one
thanks guys.

Yeah that's the part of the clip that thingies me too, The reason I moved my camera towards my feet, was because I thought I'd lost sight of the object on my camera view, so I was movnig it back up to see if I could get it again and I did.. I wish I had my digital camera on me at the time.

Last edited by qasrose; 28-08-2007 at 09:08 AM.
Old 28-08-2007, 09:08 AM   #5
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasrose View Post
First, I am not going to call this UFO. But It is somthing else..

At first I thought it was a balloon or airplane and Bird just like all you skeptics and debunkers. But this thing started to come lower towards me, and was above my head it shaped shifted too well I could have sworn it did....

I'm sorry for the poor video capturing as these event's only seem to happen when I don't have my camera digital with me.

http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...t=MOV00223.flv

Notice the Small Black Object in the sky at the start, as it moves in and out of clouds, then just as I move my phone camera from the floor up to the sky again it vanishs...??? it's not a bird or plane or balloon.. I can tell you that. please let us know what ya think thanks.....
It is hard to tell what that is, but you have a UFO in the true sense, the movement is odd...........
Old 28-08-2007, 09:13 AM   #6
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
It is hard to tell what that is, but you have a UFO in the true sense, the movement is odd...........
thanks mate . I'm starting to go out doors early hours in the moring now as they seem too happen at that time..... ....
Old 28-08-2007, 09:36 AM   #7
lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasrose View Post
thanks mate . I'm starting to go out doors early hours in the moring now as they seem too happen at that time..... ....
Good one, just go with it, let these events happen and enjoy them
Old 28-08-2007, 09:59 AM   #8
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbeing View Post
Good one, just go with it, let these events happen and enjoy them
I will do, thanks....
Old 31-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #9
qasrose
Premier Subscribers

Ok ever since I caught this object, I have been having headaces at the back of my head in the middle... They only happen every now and again...... Any idea's?