Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 19-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
truth seeker 09

Exclamation ET contactee Alex Collier in March 2012 & Tolec

Alex Collier's interview in March 2012

"Tolec" who also claims to be a contactee:

Tolec, have you seen Alex Collier's recently released video, this month [March 2012], and heard what Alex had to say? Would you please comment on this.

ANSWER: So many people have written to me about this matter. I've now watched all four (4) parts of Alex's recent telephone interview with Carlos. And therefore, I will respond to the relevant part of this video, the part that people are asking about: 'demi-god' aliens attempting to present themselves as our "saviors".

- - -

Alex did say, a group of extraterrestrials connected to the "Cabal, Illuminati, Powers That Be, etc.", [claiming to be gods or demi-gods... Annunaki that have been hanging around on this planet for a while] is going to be presented, &/or is going to try to present themselves to the people of Earth by our own local [to this planet] 'bad guys', the power structure on the planet, aka - the 'Cabal", 'The Powers That Be', the 'Illuminati' - you get the idea. If Alex is right, and if this happens, then NO! It's plain and simple. No one on planet Earth should worship these beings.

http://andromedacouncil.com/page05.html
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
king triad
Banned

So Alex now believes it's all about the revelation..I've been saying this for 15 years...The revelation is the truth about the universe..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
So Alex now believes it's all about the revelation..I've been saying this for 15 years...The revelation is the truth about the universe..
You obviously didn't listen to him. Alex doesn't believe it. He has been saying the same thing at least since 1994: He says the bad ET's are trying to play the Book of Revelations so that they could present themselves as our "saviours".

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 19-03-2012 at 03:07 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:39 PM   #4
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
You obviously didn't listen to him. Alex doesn't believe it. He has been saying the same thing at least since 1994: He says the bad ET's are trying to play the Book of Revelations so that they could present themselves as our "saviours".
The bad et's around here are all dead so I wouldn't worry about them playing savior...It sounds like the interview was cut when he was making his point?..

Last edited by king triad; 19-03-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #5
size_of_light

Quote:
The bad et's are all dead so I wouldn't worry about them playing savior...It sounds like the interview was cut when he was making his point?..
Then what's stopping the good ETs from intervening to oust the bad humans?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Then what's stopping the good ETs from intervening to oust the bad humans?
They are, the good et's have killed thousands of Jihadi terrorists since 2001..trying to keep your world free from evil..If your talking about capping elitists that would create a breakdown..
Old 19-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #7
truth seeker 09

Question

Quote:
The bad et's around here are all dead so I wouldn't worry about them playing savior...
You say ALL the bad ET's on Earth, in Earth and around the Earth are ALL dead? I don't believe you.

According to Alex Collier the Bible and the Book of Revelations are just another dirty trick, another "false flag operation" by the bad ETs:

"And yes, we've been let down this path of the book of Revelations that this is God’s word, this is the way it has to happen. And you know what? God didn’t write the bible! Man wrote the bible! Period! E.T.’s didn’t write the bible, but some E.T.’s did tell those souls, those men, what to write. And we have been led down this path where will totally will succumb our free will to become subservient. I’m not here to offend anybody. But really think about it: really think about what we’ve done and what our history has been. We’ve been to this place so many times before, and we still haven’t gotten it right. And we’re still not going to get it right unless we do it as a race, and just cut out all the crap. Period."

- Alex Collier in 1994

http://www.thelightside.org/EARSite/ufohypotheses.html

Or if you don't want to read the interview you can watch it:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 19-03-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #8
king triad
Banned

If you listen to Tolec he says the reptilians and greys lost the war...but Collier is just dragging out things that happened ten years ago..
Old 19-03-2012, 02:37 PM   #9
truth seeker 09

Quote:
If you listen to Tolec he says the reptilians and greys lost the war...but Collier is just dragging out things that happened ten years ago..
Collier also said during his January 2010 lecture that the bad guys are already done and finished and that it's just a matter of time when the whole negative power structure is going to collapse.

However, Collier also said in January 2010 that the bad guys are still trying to play the last card, the last dirty trick they have for us.
Old 19-03-2012, 02:38 PM   #10
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Collier also said during his January 2010 lecture that the bad guys are already done and finished and that it's just a matter of time when the whole negative power structure is going to collapse.

However, Collier also said in January 2010 that the bad guys are still trying to play the last card, the last dirty trick they have for us.
Good luck to them then..the good guys will be ready for them..
Old 19-03-2012, 02:52 PM   #11
truth seeker 09

Question

Quote:
Good luck to them then..the good guys will be ready for them..
So who are those remaining bad guys according to you? You just said that ALL the bad ET's around the Earth are dead. I don't believe they are ALL dead.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 19-03-2012 at 02:54 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 03:00 PM   #12
king triad
Banned

Quote:
So who are those remaining bad guys according to you? You just said that ALL the bad ET's around the Earth are dead. I don't believe they are ALL dead.
After they cleared out the underground bases with a scalar energy weapon that about finished them off..the elite have been abandoned they stand alone in this secret fight now...
Old 19-03-2012, 03:12 PM   #13
truth seeker 09

Question

Quote:
After they cleared out the underground bases with a scalar energy weapon that about finished them off..
When were the underground bases destroyed according to you? According to "Tolec" this job is not finished yet.

Quote:
the elite have been abandoned they stand alone in this secret fight now...
According to Alex Collier this is not true. According to him the elite will get help from the bad ETs.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 19-03-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Old 19-03-2012, 03:43 PM   #14
king triad
Banned

Quote:
When were the underground bases destroyed according to you? According to "Tolec" this job is not finished yet.

According to Alex Collier this is not true. According to him the elite will get help from the bad ETs.
Well I guess it will be an interesting 2012?...I don't hold much faith in Colliers predictions..
Old 19-03-2012, 06:45 PM   #15
size_of_light

Quote:
They are, the good et's have killed thousands of Jihadi terrorists since 2001..trying to keep your world free from evil..If your talking about capping elitists that would create a breakdown..
So these 'good aliens' back the War on Terror?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2012, 12:24 PM   #16
king triad
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
So these 'good aliens' back the War on Terror?
They started it...the good et's wiped out Alqueda in Afghanistan in 2001...The CIA took credit for the whole operation and created a cover-up..
Old 02-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #17
truth seeker 09

Bump
Old 25-04-2012, 10:46 AM   #18
truth seeker 09

Bump
Old 27-04-2012, 04:28 AM   #19
cybersurf

Quote:
Alex Collier's interview in March 2012
Entrevista Alex Collier 3 Marzo 2012 1-4 ESP SUBS - YouTube

"Tolec" who also claims to be a contactee:

Tolec, have you seen Alex Collier's recently released video, this month [March 2012], and heard what Alex had to say? Would you please comment on this.

ANSWER: So many people have written to me about this matter. I've now watched all four (4) parts of Alex's recent telephone interview with Carlos. And therefore, I will respond to the relevant part of this video, the part that people are asking about: 'demi-god' aliens attempting to present themselves as our "saviors".

- - -

Alex did say, a group of extraterrestrials connected to the "Cabal, Illuminati, Powers That Be, etc.", [claiming to be gods or demi-gods... Annunaki that have been hanging around on this planet for a while] is going to be presented, &/or is going to try to present themselves to the people of Earth by our own local [to this planet] 'bad guys', the power structure on the planet, aka - the 'Cabal", 'The Powers That Be', the 'Illuminati' - you get the idea. If Alex is right, and if this happens, then NO! It's plain and simple. No one on planet Earth should worship these beings.

http://andromedacouncil.com/page05.html
This Illuminaty Cabal presenting demigod ETs as our Gods is important. The London Olympics (Olimpics) might be used to foster this agenda.
Old 27-04-2012, 10:45 AM   #20
truth seeker 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
This Illuminaty Cabal presenting demigod ETs as our Gods is important. The London Olympics (Olimpics) might be used to foster this agenda.
I've read there's going to be some kind of link between the 2012 London Olympics and Illuminati/TPTB but I guess there's a lot of options depending on source?