Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 17-03-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
geminigirl

Lightbulb Freemasonry's biggest secret ?

Question - So is Freemasonry's biggest secret the Goddess, Sacred Feminine etc etc ? Or it it reptilian masters of the universe ?

If it's a secret then why do so many ex-Freemasons claim it to be ? Or are they all disinformers ?

Also why are the symbols and rituals so similar between Masonry and Goddess religions ?
geminigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
killuminatiday

Im quite sure I have no idea what freemasons biggest secret is but if I were to guess it prolly has something to do with the origin of man and or universe.

as far as why exfreemasons say this or that well I would guess the only freemasons who know the absolute highest secrets are those of the 33rd degree or at the least very high level and as far as I know there are no ex 33rd degree masons but thats just my guess. all these exfreemasons that come out and speak are most likely very low degrees who dont know what they are talking about, some are prolly knowingly disinfo but I think mostly they are just told a story when they show up at freemason camp and then they believe this shit and spout it off when they realize they dont want to play freemasons no more.

I have no idea what the symbols mean but my guess is they dont really have anything to do with gods or goddess and is prolly some kind of metaphor or something but I could be wrong as Im no expert by any means
killuminatiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
moon monkey
Restricted Profile

The secret is.............that there is no "secret".
moon monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 12:42 PM   #4
agneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiday View Post
Im quite sure I have no idea what freemasons biggest secret is but if I were to guess it prolly has something to do with the origin of man and or universe.

as far as why exfreemasons say this or that well I would guess the only freemasons who know the absolute highest secrets are those of the 33rd degree or at the least very high level and as far as I know there are no ex 33rd degree masons but thats just my guess. all these exfreemasons that come out and speak are most likely very low degrees who dont know what they are talking about, some are prolly knowingly disinfo but I think mostly they are just told a story when they show up at freemason camp and then they believe this shit and spout it off when they realize they dont want to play freemasons no more.

I have no idea what the symbols mean but my guess is they dont really have anything to do with gods or goddess and is prolly some kind of metaphor or something but I could be wrong as Im no expert by any means
"I would guess" "just my guess" "I think" " I have no idea".....

...pointless.

Try and be a little rational. Where's the evidence for your suppositions?

As a clue though - the biggest secret is that there is no big secret. It is merely what it appears to be.
agneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agneau View Post

...pointless.

As a clue though - the biggest secret is that there is no big secret. It is merely what it appears to be.
What they appear to be, on face value, my general impression of them, is that they are just a cult of Capitalists in a Capitalist cult which is the business of selling fake degrees and pompous military titles. Martin Short's 700 page classic "Inside the Brotherhood" reveals nothing of any interest at all in an esoteric sense; their "secrets" according to Short's work really have more to do with the mechanism of Capitalism and the cover up of corruption; they are rather the "secrets" of a gang of Capitalists who are unashamed devotees of the god of Capital, hiding behind the mask of morality and even Christianity. Smae old, same old.

The "Great Work of the Ages" according to the practical definition (as defined by their behaviour) of the devotees of the god of Capitalism is no real secret, it is identified by their behaviour, it is the Police statism, tyranny, World Capitalist revolution, the holocaust of all militant enemies and the economic enslavement of humanity under Capitalism.

Lux

luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #6
skotty27

well ive just spent 2 hours watching this and i personally think it makes some interesting points and its all about fremasons and there secret

watch and let me know what you think

peace

http://sureynot.com/v/1159/the-mothe...l-secrets.html
skotty27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #7
agneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
...... Police statism, tyranny, World Capitalist revolution, the holocaust of all militant enemies and the economic enslavement of humanity under Capitalism.

Lux

I'm afraid that all of those are just symptoms of another underlying disease - and that is the incurable disease called being a human being. You cannot cure it. Generally , people are naturally selfish, tyranical, tribal and capitalistic. It's not going to change, Lucy, old bean. Sorry.

Freemasonry is actually an attempt to remind man of his moral and social obligations to his fellow man, and as such it is, if anything, closer to your own beliefs than you might care to admit.

Still, I doubt whether anything I say to you would convince, nor probably would anything you say to me. Are we just playing out these conversations for the benefit of any unindoctrinated passer by? If so, is there any real point to that that given our catchment are here is not really ABC1 material for either of us?

Have fun. Don't be too dissapointed.
Old 18-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #8
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by agneau View Post

...pointless.

Ok, if there's no secret then why do they sprinkle stuff on masonic graves when a mason dies?
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 02:57 PM   #9
the perfect one
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiday View Post
im quite sure i have no idea what freemasons biggest secret is but if i were to guess it prolly has something to do with the origin of man and or universe.

As far as why exfreemasons say this or that well i would guess the only freemasons who know the absolute highest secrets are those of the 33rd degree or at the least very high level and as far as i know there are no ex 33rd degree masons but thats just my guess. All these exfreemasons that come out and speak are most likely very low degrees who dont know what they are talking about, some are prolly knowingly disinfo but i think mostly they are just told a story when they show up at freemason camp and then they believe this shit and spout it off when they realize they dont want to play freemasons no more.

i have no idea what the symbols mean but my guess is they dont really have anything to do with gods or goddess and is prolly some kind of metaphor or something but i could be wrong as im no expert by any means
rotflmao
the perfect one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 03:05 PM   #10
agneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
Ok, if there's no secret then why do they sprinkle stuff on masonic graves when a mason dies?
Not something I'm familiar with in the UK, but I found this which might shed some light on it. http://www.themasonictrowel.com/book...al_service.htm

Or it might be totally different and equally innnocent.

Remember, just because you don't understand the significance of an act or a word, doesn't mean that either the act or word are sinister.

And if you could try and restrain your impulses just a tad, and try and collect your thoughts into one post rather than a series of one offs, I for one would be grateful.
Old 18-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #11
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon monkey View Post
Its hilarious when we keep telling them this, and its 100% the truth, but they never get it. They will seek high and low, find every explanation they can think of, come up with anything that they think will fit.

All of its wrong. There is no secret in freemasonry, never has been.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #12
keystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon monkey View Post
+1

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #13
keystone

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
Martin Short's 700 page classic "Inside the Brotherhood" reveals nothing of any interest at all in an esoteric sense; their "secrets" according to Short's work really have more to do with the mechanism of Capitalism and the cover up of corruption; they are rather the "secrets" of a gang of Capitalists who are unashamed devotees of the god of Capital, hiding behind the mask of morality and even Christianity. Smae old, same old.
Martin Shorts book has grains of truth (because not everyone is perfect and we have a few bad apples who are in due time found out and flung out)overlaid with a vast amount of sensationalist nonsense masquerading as quality research. The book, however, should not be cast aside lightly.
It should be thrown with great force.

Love the image BTW!

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
Old 19-03-2010, 08:50 AM   #14
geminigirl

Smile

If the secret is that there is no secret, then why are they sworn to secrecy? Why would the highest degrees not speak openly about it?
Why do se insist there are no secrets yet they are reading books called "The Biggest Secret" and trolling the authors forum?
geminigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 11:57 AM   #15
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminigirl View Post
Question - So is Freemasonry's biggest secret the Goddess, Sacred Feminine etc etc ? Or it it reptilian masters of the universe ?

If it's a secret then why do so many ex-Freemasons claim it to be ? Or are they all disinformers ?

Also why are the symbols and rituals so similar between Masonry and Goddess religions ?
Actually in freemasonry individuals worship whatever god is part of their religion. A person from any religion can be a freemason, so this would mean a goddess worshipping Hindu would also be allowed to join. This is why the whole freemason-reptilian master thing is bullshit, because if a person feels freemasonry is not in harmony with their religion then they can leave. In truth their religion should be the prime factor.

The only real religious requirement is that the person believes in a supreme deity, which could well be male or female
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 12:02 PM   #16
humason

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Actually in freemasonry individuals worship whatever god is part of their religion. A person from any religion can be a freemason, so this would mean a goddess worshipping Hindu would also be allowed to join. This is why the whole freemason-reptilian master thing is bullshit, because if a person feels freemasonry is not in harmony with their religion then they can leave. In truth their religion should be the prime factor.

The only real religious requirement is that the person believes in a supreme deity, which could well be male or female

Cthulhu* FTW! He's all that, and more!

Last edited by humason; 19-03-2010 at 12:03 PM. Reason: * Masons do not actually worship Cthulhu. This is a joke.
humason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #17
keystone

Quote:
Why do se insist there are no secrets yet they are reading books called "The Biggest Secret"
Your logic escapes me. Why shouldn't anyone read any book they want to irrespective of anything.

Quote:
and trolling the authors forum?
Wut?

Old 19-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #18
lightindarkness
Banned

Quote:
If the secret is that there is no secret, then why are they sworn to secrecy? Why would the highest degrees not speak openly about it?
Why do se insist there are no secrets yet they are reading books called "The Biggest Secret" and trolling the authors forum?
But freemasons are not sworn to secrecy. I can tell you anything you want to know about the rituals or fraternity except: the handshakes, signs, and grips.

"AH HA!" you will say, "THOSE are the secrets!" But they aren't, because they have been in print for almost 300 years. They are private, in that I won't tell you about them but I don't care if you go find them or if you know them yourself. The point of keeping those things private is not that they hold any value or tell us anything special, but as a demonstration that I am a man of my word.

There are no "highest degrees" in freemasonry, the concept of some sort of hierarchy by degrees in the fraternity is a completely made up concept by conspiracy theorists. The only hierarchy is that of elected offices - in the states, the "highest ranking mason" is still a third degree mason while serving as Grand Master. After his term is up, he goes back to being just a regular mason and someone else serves for a year.

Last edited by lightindarkness; 19-03-2010 at 02:35 PM.
lightindarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #19
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the perfect one View Post
Yet when some young chav was killed drink driving his friends were photographed pouring a beer over his grave. Perhaps the chavs have secrets too
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2010, 02:48 PM   #20
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightindarkness View Post
There are no "highest degrees" in freemasonry, the concept of some sort of hierarchy by degrees in the fraternity is a completely made up concept by conspiracy theorists.
What about the "Higher Orders" that GrandSecretary often wrote about here, and which he "alluded/implied/perhaps I am reading to much into" what he wrote on this forum that "he and Kadosh, and John Hamill are possible members of/at least have knowledge of"?

Last edited by stewart edwards; 19-03-2010 at 02:52 PM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote