Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 05-07-2009, 11:19 PM   #1
biblegirl

Default Orgonite Questions and Answers

Most of us who are familiar with orgonite have had these questions at one time or another. I will try to post the most common questions and answers here, starting with the basic questions typical of those just hearing about orgonite, and later move on to the “making of orgonite” questions.

Orgonite is a new technology that has been updated and improved since the name was coined by Karl Welz in the 90s, and trademarked in 2005. A good deal of the inventions and improvements we research today have taken place since 2000, when Don and Carol Croft began experimenting with orgonite. It is from the Crofts that the product names CB, TB, and HHG originated. The Croft formula and Welz forumula differ slightly in ingredient forms, although they are based on the same theory. The invention of Orgonite is based on William Reich’s Orgone research from the 1930s. However, the concept of Orgone energy has been around much longer, understood worldwide and known previously as chi, prana, life force energy, ether, etc.

The research and development side of orgonite is unorganized and difficult to view in one place, which is why I felt the need to start this thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62867 on orgonite research and effects. This technology is suppressed and a threat to the NWO. This is why I will do everything in my power to spread the word and get the truth out in the open.

The first time I found the word “orgonite” was on an alternative website, which seemed to promote it as a sort of “demon repellent”. I brushed it off quickly as the thought seemed a bit on the far fetched side. Later I read the book “Natural Cures They Don’t Want You To Know About” by Kevin Trudeau, in which he mentioned some sort of pendant that could be worn to protect our bodies from electromagnetic chaos. From there I googled “EMF pendant” and whatever else I could think of until I came across a site selling orgonite products. I ordered a pendant and was so impressed with it, I have been observing and experimenting with orgonite and its effects ever since.

The answers I am providing here are my opinions and understanding of what I have learned so far. If you have a different understanding, or information to add, or something to correct me on, please feel free .

Last edited by biblegirl; 06-07-2009 at 04:31 PM. Reason: trademark year was wrong, hard to find exact dates on when the name was coined :P
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 11:20 PM   #2
biblegirl

Default What is Orgone/Orgonite?

Orgone is what we call the life energy, the basis of all life processes. Many problems experienced environmentally, physically, and emotionally, can be attributed to a blockage of Orgone, or a high concentration of what is known as DOR (Deadly Orgone).

Orgonite is a simple product, generally made with resin, quartz crystal, and metal shavings. Sometimes gemstones, oils, herbs, magnets, and other items are added to the mix, but the most basic form of orgonite includes just the three ingredients (resin, crystal, metal). Orgonite can be considered a DOR converter, as it takes in the deadly energy, converts the energy, then emits this energy as positive orgone. Orgonite is easy enough to make, that an increasing number of people on this forum are making it themselves with great success.

(photo from http://orgonite.info/what-is-orgonite.html)
Old 05-07-2009, 11:29 PM   #3
biblegirl

Default What is a CB, HHG, TB, etc.?

I will answer this as best as I can, it is a little confusing since the terms are sometimes used interchangeably, or referring to very different products. In general, this is what we're dealing with:

First a CB, sometimes called a Cloudbuster or a Chembuster (commonly used to disperse chemtrails and/or change weather conditions for the better)

http://www.orgonite.info/how-to-make-chembusters.html

(it should be noted that Don Croft also has an herbal remedy by the name ChemBuster)

A typical HHG (holy hand grenade):
http://www.orgonite.info/how-to-make-orgonite-hhgs.html
Quote:
A HHG is the perfect personal orgone generator for house and garden, but can also be used to revitalise natural vortexes or neutralise strong DOR emitters in the environment.
It is made from an orgonite cone and has 5 crystals to draw in and diffuse energy.
4 are placed in a cross formation at the bottom (tips pointing outward if single terminated) and one in the top, pointing upward. Originally the HHG was designed to neutralise microwave towers as well, but it was soon found out that for most simple microwave towers much less is needed and since there are so many of these towers, we have to use our resources sparingly

(following quotes and photos are from this link http://www.orgonise-africa.net/orgone.html)

TBs or Tower Busters (used at harmful towers/masts and also in gardening, made more for function than for looks):

Earthpipes (generally hammered into the ground):

Old 05-07-2009, 11:33 PM   #4
biblegirl

Default Where can I buy orgonite?

I recommend the following vendors, although this is only a partial list:

USA:
(don croft’s site) www.worldwithoutparasites.com
http://www.ultimatevision.us/
andy's site http://www.ctbusters.com/cart/orgoneproducts-c-22.html
buy one get one free sale thru july louis onder’s site: (http://www.ethericwarriors.com/ip/vi...p?p=5269#p5269) http://www.orgoneenergybalancing.org/page3.html

UK vendors:
http://www.thebluesun.co.uk/orgonite.htm
http://www.whale.to/orgone.html
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...link:middle:uk
www.orgonitemoksha.co.uk (forum member rich)

I’ve also received excellent products from these two international companies:

orgonise africa http://orgoniseafrica.com/shop/index...=index&cPath=1
uboslav (canada) http://uboslav.com/

more vendors here:
http://orgonite.info/orgonite-vendors.html
Old 05-07-2009, 11:35 PM   #5
biblegirl

Default What is the difference between Orgone and Orgonite

This has been an element of confusion when shopping for orgonite, as some products are listed under “orgone”. This may be because the word orgonite is trademarked (a sore subject unfortunately), but many products listed under orgone or orgone generators are in fact what we know of as orgonite.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:41 PM   #6
biblegirl

Default How much orgonite is enough (personal orgonite)?

How much orgonite should I get for my house? Where should I put it?

This is a fun question on orgonite effectiveness and how much is "enough". Here are my opinions on this subject: I believe one large hhg or pyramid is a good start in protecting your home from DOR and putting out a good amount of positive orgone. However it is nice to really customize the placement of orgonite for stronger effects...like in your refrigerator, on your incoming power supply, water supply, under your bed. For example, you could put an HHG downstairs, but you might not get the same effects from it being at a distance as, say, you would if you slept over it. A piece of orgonite in the refrigerator is going to positively affect your food more than a piece 20 feet away. I had a lot of orgonite in my house, but it was not until I placed some on my electric power meter that I noticed a drop in my electric bill. Check out this link for more specifics: http://davidicke.com/forum/showpost....postcount=1135
Old 05-07-2009, 11:52 PM   #7
biblegirl

Default What are some effects of personal orgonite?

(referring to pendants or other personal orgonite pieces)

Feeling more energetic and getting better sleep are commonly reported, as well as improved mood and overall sense of well being. Also seems to enhance spiritual aspects.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #8
biblegirl

Default Can orgonite be used to save on electricity costs?

Orgonite placed on your incoming power supply may reduce electric costs, as it has for me and many others.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #9
biblegirl

Default Can orgonite be used to save on fuel costs?

I have heard this reported, but have not yet experienced it myself. I have placed orgonite on the dashboard of my car to see if I got better mileage, and did not notice a difference. However my car was running better than it ever had before, which may have been from the orgonite. I would like to see more orgonite/fuel experiments! I believe the placing of orgonite is a little tricky for this one to work.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:00 AM   #10
biblegirl

Default What are the effects of orgonite in gardening?

(see page 1 of the experiments thread) http://davidicke.com/forum/showpost....74&postcount=2

Many reports indicate that a yield of 3X as much (or more) can be experienced when orgonite is used in gardening. Plants appear to thrive when orgonite is in close proximity.

(pics from Mark Bennett's gardening experiment http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/rel...-Brighton-.php)
Old 06-07-2009, 12:02 AM   #11
biblegirl

Default What is gifting?

Microwave towers, mobile phone towers, and other areas of radiation or electromagnetic pollution are notorious for their output of DOR. Gifting usually refers to tower busters (orgonite pucks) being placed in areas like these with high DOR concentration, which may then convert the harmful energy to positive orgone. One tower buster is believed to be sufficient in disabling the DOR effects of a typical phone mast or microwave tower. Gifting is not limited to towers only, but is also employed in oceans, lakes, trees, etc. to promote positive orgone energy and support the environment. Many vendors will have a note on their website about the profits from their sales being used to fund gifting expeditions.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:12 AM   #12
biblegirl

Default Does orgonite go bad/stale/run out of power?

No. The energy transmutation is perpetual. The only known instance of orgonite's power being compromised involves direct targeting by microwave radiation.

However there is a difference with an orgone accumulator, which takes in DOR but does not transmute it...in this case an accumulator can get "full". Sometimes orgonite is placed side by side with accumulators so this does not cause a problem.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:16 AM   #13
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Microwave towers, mobile phone towers, and other areas of radiation or electromagnetic pollution are notorious for their output of DOR.
Are standard home microwaves a serious problem too?

I can't get my family in the valley to get rid of their microwave I know. But what if I ninja'd a coaster under the microwave? *sigh* It's the least I can do I think.

It still won't stop the damage of them destroying their food at a cellular level but maybe it would dampen the EM pollution?

The scariest thing I have heard about microwaves is that they are scalar weapons which open entry points for lower dimensionals. If orgonite can do anything to stop that, it should be ninja'd under EVERYONE's microwaves. Break into peoples HOUSE and sneak one under their microwave.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 05:41 AM   #14
biblegirl

Default orgonite and microwave ovens

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post

I can't get my family in the valley to get rid of their microwave I know. But what if I ninja'd a coaster under the microwave? *sigh* It's the least I can do I think.

It still won't stop the damage of them destroying their food at a cellular level but maybe it would dampen the EM pollution?

The scariest thing I have heard about microwaves is that they are scalar weapons which open entry points for lower dimensionals. If orgonite can do anything to stop that, it should be ninja'd under EVERYONE's microwaves. Break into peoples HOUSE and sneak one under their microwave.
Wow I have never heard the entry points idea, very interesting!

http://www.warriormatrix.com/about5646.html
Quote:
This is really incredible - last night tested my "ice cream cone" orgonite on top of the microwave - monitored with a really expensive ELF meter. I was very suprised by the results! There appeared to be a "wave" that rotates around from the orgonite - ELF reading dips way below ambient level - then peaks around 5 - back down to 1.8, etc (would go to 8 or 10 and stay steady at the yard distance I was measuring - when the orgonite was not present).

I put a wire wrapped crystal in the orgonite - I think that really helps.....

Everyone should put orgonite on top of the microwave - really seems to suck up the bad energy and transmute it.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #15
lauren_almighty
Banned

thanks for the info biblegirl. i've seen some of your other posts and had been wondering what exactly orgonite was and what the benefits were. i think i might order some and try it out some time
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #16
metacomet

If you want to dampen the pollution around something like an air conditioner or I believe you've mentioned the EM radiation from an electric clock,

should the orgonite be placed on top of the device? Is it enough to just put orgonite next to the device?
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:48 PM   #17
sarrin
Inactive

I have had a good idea someones proberly already suggested it but here goes... being a plumber, i was thinking that mabey you could put some orgonite on you incoming water main to your house, or even better if you have Cistern fed hot/cold water you could put some orgonite in your water cistern perhaps... alot of places use combi boilers now so not everyone has cisterns. What do u guys think?
sarrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #18
paolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarrin View Post
I have had a good idea someones proberly already suggested it but here goes... being a plumber, i was thinking that mabey you could put some orgonite on you incoming water main to your house, or even better if you have Cistern fed hot/cold water you could put some orgonite in your water cistern perhaps... alot of places use combi boilers now so not everyone has cisterns. What do u guys think?
You should certainly place orgonite on or in your water system.
It not only orgonises the the water within your home, but gradually spreads back along the water supply for your neighbourhood. Water carries the orgone vibration far and wide, so a vital medium always to gift
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:31 PM   #19
paolo

Quote:

Yes. Very interesting thesis, metacomet
The entry theory sounds about right
I once tested the emf field around a recently-tested microwave which was supposedly sealed and safe,with an emf meter, and found a wide field of strong emf extending many metres/yards from the operating microwave, through brick walls and so on
The kindest thing you could do for your family, in a way, would be to take a sledgehammer to their microwave oven, but that would be denying them freedom of choice, I guess
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #20
marpat
Inactive

Quote:

A microwave should be shielded by its design to prevent radiation leaking.

That things about lower dimensions sounds like rubbish. Why would they need microwave cookers for that when there are so many other sources of microwave energy all about us every day.

Last edited by marpat; 06-07-2009 at 09:43 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote