Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 13-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #41
beldazar

Don't do that kabaraz, your website is very useful. It's just a shame you are based in the US or I would order from it.

I had my friends forum as a signature for a long time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 13-06-2012 at 08:29 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 05:04 AM   #42
kabaraz

Thanks Beldezar. Well, I still feel like an annoying spammer which is the last thing i want to be regardless of how I think the content on my site is great and can help tons of people

I think one of my plastic fillings came out today (been brushing with the homemade comfrey toothpaste....) eww, tasted so weird.

Last edited by kabaraz; 14-06-2012 at 05:04 AM.
kabaraz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 06:53 AM   #43
psilocybin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabaraz View Post
Thanks Beldezar. Well, I still feel like an annoying spammer which is the last thing i want to be regardless of how I think the content on my site is great and can help tons of people

I think one of my plastic fillings came out today (been brushing with the homemade comfrey toothpaste....) eww, tasted so weird.
The comfrey tooth paste you made, pushed out the plastic filling? Isn't your tooth exposed now making it painful to eat??

Are you you going to try and rebuild it with comfrey?
psilocybin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #44
beldazar

Quote:

well you have the right to promote your website, others do here.

That's the thing, my dentist won't give me or my family mercury fillings on my request (which is nice of him really) but instead we get the plastic hormone-disruptor stuff. not getting fillings would be ideal but with sugar being so addictive...

Old 14-06-2012, 07:02 AM   #45
kabaraz

I've only had a filling pop out a couple times before, this was a small surface one and there appears to be a small dent in the tooth but it's not a hole and it doesn't hurt. I do not know if the comfrey caused this or if it's just a strange coincidence - since I have only been using it for a little while.

I sure hope it doesn't push the mercury amalgams out (didn't know better when I was 14...) or I am screwed. Don't want to swallow those.

And that's right baldezar, they sure do give a wide selection with which we can pick our poison!

Last edited by kabaraz; 14-06-2012 at 07:05 AM.
Old 14-06-2012, 02:15 PM   #46
blue2

Vicco tooth powder it is Ayurvedic.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:18 AM   #47
saty

if we lived in a normal world this would be free.I always knew it was possible to regrow teeth back.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:10 AM   #48
boudica52

Thanks for all this information. The final factor of course, is vitamin D. Make sure your levels are optimal to maintain and improve your dental health. Our family dental health has improved beyond measure since raising our levels.
boudica52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:55 PM   #49
needlenose

Quote:

In the mean time if you have chipped, broken, hole ridden teeth, make your own toothpaste using comfrey root! Comfrey root accelerates bone, tooth, and tissue regrowth. Big Pharma - oops I mean the FDA has attacked manufacturer using comfrey in their formulas and requested or demanded it be withdrawn. There are a number of testimonials online where people claim to have filled in cavities using comfrey root.
Would you mind sharing links to these testimonials?
you can get comfrey root at www.mountainroseherbs.com/
needlenose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #50
quickparser
Premier Subscribers

Default Meswak

Does anyone use tooth paste with meswak? I learned about this herb from my colleague who has been using it for months now. It is fluoride and glycerin free. Dabur (Indian producer) say about their tooth paste that it "reduces tarter & plaque, fights germs & bacteria to keep gum healthy, helps prevent tooth decay, eliminates bad breath and ensure strong teeth".

My colleague confirmed to me that his friend had problems with her gums and her dentist worried her with extracting almost all of her teeth. Her gums health improved significantly after using this Meswak-based paste and she simply left her dentist shocked.

I've tried it myself, my cavities have certainly reduced (recently, I have been using paste with basil and clove - both from Dabur as well). Unfortunately, one of my teeth fractured recently so I really need to try comfrey as people suggested here.
quickparser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #51
princessofwands

Good thread.

Do you think you can regrow enamel if it is down to the dentin on the gum line?

How about swishing natural yoghurt (for calcium) round your mouth and letting it settle and lie on your teeth? Also, green tea contains natural safe fluoride. Do you think that would be good as a mouth wash too?

I've stopped using my glycerin toothpaste (Kingfisher). Shame because I have 6 more tubes in the drawer! I'm just using brush and water for the minute.

I found a useful page about regenerating tooth enamel on this site -

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/tooth_enamel.html
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2012, 05:47 AM   #52
kabaraz

Oh yes the enamel can definitely be remineralized.

You must avoid glycerin at all costs.

Avoid certain types of sugar (cane, corn, beat).

The best foods for the teeth/enamel are actually rich in silica as well as calcium and other things. Silica is underrated but is very, very important. Essentially wild foods, horsetail, greens and things like that - if you're chewing on that stuff your teeth will thank you.

From personal experience, I find coconut oil or spirulina to be the most beneficial mouthwashes for the teeth and gums. I don't know what it is about spirulina, it makes an immediate difference if your teeth have been feeling sensitive (probably due to a diet promoting decay)
Old 10-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #53
saty

One of my front tooth chipped a few weeks ago.It was prolly due to too much sugar even tho it was from fruit,...The tooth doesn't hurt and it isn't sensitive at all.It isn't even visible until i look very closely but the hole isn't exactly small.Should i go to my dentist just to make sure everything is ok and then try to regrow it via greens and an overall high raw vegetable diet?I read that raw milk can help as well.
Thoughts?

Last edited by saty; 10-09-2012 at 05:59 PM.
saty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #54
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
One of my front tooth chipped a few weeks ago.It was prolly due to too much sugar even tho it was from fruit,...The tooth doesn't hurt and it isn't sensitive at all.It isn't even visible until i look very closely but the hole isn't exactly small.Should i go to my dentist just to make sure everything is ok and then try to regrow it via greens and an overall high raw vegetable diet?I read that raw milk can help as well.
Thoughts?
My thoughts?

Well, someone came round to my house last night and he talked about his interest in survivalism and the outside world. I asked him if he knew what comfrey root looked like because I had problems finding some as I missed the flowering period. I told him that I had heard it helps to repair fillings. He looked at me and smiled and said, "pine resin". I was a bit, "eh?". Pine tree resin can be used to fill holes in our teeth! When he explained it it made a lot of sense to me and I felt so annoyed that our mouths are filled with mercury or bisphenol A. I did a bit of a google.

http://linking2yourhealth.blogspot.c...tural-way.html

Quote:
Let's face it, dentistry issues are not always planned for by everyone. What I would like to see, is people dealing with how to temporarily fix pain or cavities during an emergency; that is to say, until one can get to the dentist.
Some of you may be aware that you can stop pain and anesthetize yourself with oil of cloves. Just don't put too much on the Q-Tip. That stuff is powerful. Oil of cloves have anti-bacterial properties. So, it will keep pain at bay. But how do you keep food from lodging in? That's where pine resin comes in. Sometimes you need a temporary filling. This is not to say that it won't move around. But get this: pine resin also has anti-microbial component. For this reason, you can postpone a filling almost indefinitely. That is because healing takes place at the deepest level. And to top it off, swallowing it won't hurt you. In fact, swallowing pine resin is good for the kidneys.
One way to think of pine resin as a healer is that it comes from the pine trees and resins period are designed to heal trees. They are the bandages of trees and oh what natural bandages. You are looking at a healing element made by nature. Pine resin has many medical uses.
Information on how to remove the sap..

http://www.ehow.com/how_8257794_tap-pine-resin.html

Quote:
Resin is the sap of pine trees. The versatile pine resin has a wide variety of uses ranging from a tooth fillings to fire starters, to waterproofing. Collecting pine resin takes only minimal equipment, and is a straightforward process requiring only a little patience. The result is a material that you can use for crafts, camping or many rustic activities.
EDIT. I see you said the hole isn't exactly small so I'm not sure the resin would be sufficient.

Last edited by beldazar; 10-09-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Old 02-05-2013, 12:09 AM   #55
theabbot 7
Inactive

given human physiology is this in fact possible. a friend actually send me a youtube video and it made me think about this thread.
theabbot 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #56
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Do you think you can regrow enamel if it is down to the dentin on the gum line?
I asked my dentist and you can't regrow your teeth or re-enamel your teeth.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:31 PM   #57
surfsteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilocybin View Post
Hydrogen peroxide (35% food grade) is a God's send.

I dilute it with 11 parts of distilled water and use it daily to gargle and to swish in my mouth, no more tooth ache or gum disease.

Even if you spill 35% on your skin, it stains it white for 30-40 minutes then it goes away, just rinse it with water. It turns into water and oxygen.

Do not use pharmaceutical hydrogen peroxide, it has toxic stabilizers.
I started using the regular brown bottle 3% hydrogen peroxide because that's all I had till one day I splurged and got the 25% stuff. To be honest I didn't like using it nearly as much. For one thing it made me sicker and I was not able to tolerate nearly as much. Even though I diluted it down to 3%. I think this is because the stabilizers keep it from breaking down as fast in the body.

I never could pin down exactly what was used to stabilize the common grocery store brown bottle peroxide. Some years back I thought I read that it was either stabilized by phosphorous or potassium. I can't recall but I know that it is not stabilized by heavy metals unless you are useing electronics grade peroxide.

I just did some more research and read according to this article, acetanilide is what is commonly used to stabilize hydrogen peroxide.

but that it breaks down into acetaminophen AKA Tylenol. It can get pretty scary when you read about the side effects of acetanilide such as Methemoglobinemia but it's ironic that oxygen is used to treat the symptoms so I don't think a trace amount in hydrogen peroxide is going to be a problem.

To be honest I don't know why they don't use silver to stabilize peroxide. I actually did this myself some years back with my home made colloidal silver generator and it seemed to work quite well.
surfsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #58
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
I started using the regular brown bottle 3% hydrogen peroxide because that's all I had till one day I splurged and got the 25% stuff. To be honest I didn't like using it nearly as much. For one thing it made me sicker and I was not able to tolerate nearly as much. Even though I diluted it down to 3%. I think this is because the stabilizers keep it from breaking down as fast in the body.

I never could pin down exactly what was used to stabilize the common grocery store brown bottle peroxide. Some years back I thought I read that it was either stabilized by phosphorous or potassium. I can't recall but I know that it is not stabilized by heavy metals unless you are useing electronics grade peroxide.

I just did some more research and read according to this article, acetanilide is what is commonly used to stabilize hydrogen peroxide.

Acetanilide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia but that it breaks down into acetaminophen AKA Tylenol. It can get pretty scary when you read about the side effects of acetanilide such as Methemoglobinemia but it's ironic that oxygen is used to treat the symptoms so I don't think a trace amount in hydrogen peroxide is going to be a problem.

To be honest I don't know why they don't use silver to stabilize peroxide. I actually did this myself some years back with my home made colloidal silver generator and it seemed to work quite well.
I have heard that hydrogen peroxide is what dentists use to whiten the teeth. I have come across recipes on Google and alot of them say to use 3% peroxide, bicarb soda, toothpaste and lemon. But I have 12% peroxide already and was wondering how to dilute it. Would water be ok do you think? I don't want to burn off the enamel.

Edit: It doesn't matter. I read the quote that you had replied to. Sorry!

Last edited by lauren_almighty; 02-05-2013 at 09:31 PM.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 09:39 PM   #59
unlockthepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by macdon View Post
What if you have mercury fillings? Will this toothpaste or device make the tooth grow and somehow push the filling out?

It would be great if such a thing were possible.
Old 02-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #60
swamideva

Great information here thank you. I also rise my mouth out daily with magnesium oil as it strengthens teeth and gums.

Sourced from
http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium#.UYLiN8oXrec

A good site for info on magnesium,sodium bicarbonate, iodine, medical marijuana and more. Cheap effective medicines that can cure life threatening diseases.

Application methods for transdermal magnesium therapy:

Body spray: Simply spray all over the body after a bath or a shower, before bedtime or anytime. If the salt solution is too strong making the skin feel uncomfortable, dilute it with water in a 1:1 ratio.

Massage: Massage into the body 2-3 times a week. With the added benefit of a massage that softens and opens the skin, magnesium is absorbed even more readily, resulting in ultimate relaxation. Magnesium massage is a treatment fit for a queen, for Cleopatra herself.

Body rub: Same as a massage, only done more quickly.

Bath: Use 1-3 times a week. The most luxurious and relaxing experience. Use several cups to several pounds of magnesium bath flakes in very warm water before bed time for ultimate relaxation, relief of aches, pains, to promote sleep, replenish magnesium levels.

Foot bath: Used daily, it will improve circulation in the legs and help heal ulcers, as well as replenish magnesium levels through the feet.

Compress: One of the best ways to use magnesium chloride transdermally is in a compress—either hot or cold, depending on the condition. For inflammations and recent injuries where tissues are painful, hot and swollen, use a cool compress. To keep it cool, use an ice pack to apply on top of the soaked cloth. For chronic nagging aches, muscle tension, or back pain, use warm to hot magnesium compresses.A warm magnesium chloride compress applied on the forehead and the back of the neck and head will help relieve a tension headache and a migraine. The same compress will relieve aching muscles after strenuous exercise. Use locally on affected areas, such as legs, joints, etc. Use one part magnesium oil or flakes to 3-4 parts water or even use pure magnesium oil. Soak a cloth, apply on the area, wrap around with a cling film and then with a warm scarf. Leave on for 1-3 hours or even overnight.

Gargle, mouthwash: Mix with warm water (1:3 ratio), gargle or rinse mouth in cases of an infection. When used in full strength in the mouth we strengthen both teeth and gums.

Vaginal douche: Mix with water as above. Use for thrush or other minor infections with sodium bicarbonate.

Body wraps: Use in body wraps to relieve aches, pains, stress, or to boost circulation or metabolism.

Last edited by swamideva; 02-05-2013 at 10:05 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote