Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-04-2011, 02:26 PM   #41
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
I only drink filtered alkaline water. I believe acidity also cause cancer and a myriad of other diseases.
Yes, cancer can only exist in an acidic terrain - and same applies to all other diseases. Do you use a water ionizer?

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 05:30 PM.
domathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #42
domathy
Banned

For anyone wanting to drink better quality water - then I really rate this product. Its very cheap too.

http://www.panosun.org/AVE-S1.html

Long story short, water holds memory - even if its been filtered. When you put water through a vortex it erases the memory of what the water has been in contact with.

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #43
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtaincat View Post
:
Okay here's that link:

www.vitalitycircle.com
Old 08-04-2011, 03:44 PM   #44
mara
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by domathy View Post
Yes, cancer can only exist in an alkaline terrain - and same applies to all other diseases. Do you use a water ionizer?
You mean acid?
mara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #45
sephera

Quote:
Yes, cancer can only exist in an alkaline terrain - and same applies to all other diseases. Do you use a water ionizer?
Not yet, that Aqua vortex device is similar to the Grander water penergizer

http://www.grander.com.au/

I have a device that is suppose to ionise the whole house.
sephera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #46
gnosis_dub

More valuable High Alkaline Foods

Raw organic Goji Berry soaked in water - Drink the Soaked Water :0 (Gojis are soaked in water overnight)
Wheat & barley grass
Organic Bee Pollen
Raw organic cocoa nibs
Magnesium rich foods (Magnesium oil)
Alkaline Ash Foods

Edible Green Clay
Zeolite
avocado
raw organic almonds soaked in water overnight
Gotu Kola herb
Stevia
Olive Oil
gnosis_dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #47
coco

Thank you, Domathy.

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #48
naju89

Quote:
Lemons are great, so just squeeze the juice into water and drink. I've never even seen a non-supermarket lemon so you got an advantage already. Sodium bibarbonate is a very very effctive way to alkalize your body. Start with say, a quarter of a tespoon in a glass of water then build up. normally I put at 2 teaspoons in a litre of water. Chlorophyll is really important too, and there some brilliant alkalizing green drinks around - If you PM me I can point you in the right direction- maybe not to my own site as I dont think advertising is allowed here so I will check on the sies policy here. But just by doing lemon & bicarb (not together in same glass as will fizz I think) you can really get a lot of acid out of your body and eat lots of green veg.

This may sound really dumb but is sodium bicarbonate the same as bicarbonate of soda that you use for baking etc?
naju89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #49
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mara View Post
You mean acid?
Damn! yes - I mean acid terrain Thanks. phew, well spotted - I edited the post now....doing too many things at once.

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:29 PM   #50
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sephera View Post
Not yet, that Aqua vortex device is similar to the Grander water penergizer

http://www.grander.com.au/

I have a device that is suppose to ionise the whole house.
Wow, you heard of grander I have used grander products before (penergizer, flexi unit, blue water), and although Grander products much more expensive (and have loads of great science evidence to back it up) I think the aqua vortex is almost as good for some reason. I have an ionizer now but still spin the water. My friend swears by the penergizer (though we both lost ours ) but maybe im not so sensitve to the more subtle effects.

Salt water, even after being distilled (ie now chemically pure) retains the memory of salt (you can see this in the molecular structure of the water under the microscope) so water retains memory of lots of stuff - even if its been filtered. When water reaches the center of the vortex, it spins on its axis and the memory is erased. I use green veg powder and other means to structure the water once it is a 'blank canvas'.

The grander products erase the memory then imprint with something positive.
Grander is proven in industrial applications hence why people take it so seriously and not dismissed as something esoteric - though scientist cant understand why his products work
Old 08-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #51
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco View Post
Thank you, Domathy.
Most welcome
Old 08-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #52
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naju89 View Post
This may sound really dumb but is sodium bicarbonate the same as bicarbonate of soda that you use for baking etc?
Not a dumb question - I still am not totally sure of the answer. I heard that baking soda is tainted with aluminium in the manufacturing process - or maybe there are anti-caking ingredients added/maybe aluinium added as an anti-caking ingredient? Will look into that.

Best to go for pharmaceutical grade (BP Grade) bicarb of soda.

But essentially the 2 are the same in function - but purity is the issue.

the reason 'gripe water' (for babies) and antacids are so effective is because of bicarb - which is the active ingredient.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:39 PM   #53
domathy
Banned

Just a note about lemons. They are acidic in their original pH - but the acids are very volatile and as soon as you eat/drink the acids vanish as vapour and you are left with lots of available oxygen (1/3 available oxygen) and also alkalizing minerals.
Old 08-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #54
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnosis_dub View Post
More valuable High Alkaline Foods

Raw organic Goji Berry soaked in water - Drink the Soaked Water :0 (Gojis are soaked in water overnight)
Wheat & barley grass - fresh is good (dont buy freeze dried powders) if you buy a supplement wheatgrass it must be low heat dehydrated)
Organic Bee Pollen
Raw organic cocoa nibs - better than chocolate which is fermented, but still contains theobromine and still an acidic overall pH. Still good though
Magnesium rich foods (Magnesium oil) - the best way to addrss magnesium deficiency is using magnesium oil on the skin. You can only digest so much mag before you get diorrea - wheras can absorb loads through the skin.
Alkaline Ash Foods - Yes

Edible Green Clay - I need to do a whole thread on clay, it really is magic (not just green clay though)
Zeolite - great for getting heavy metals out the body, cures many hard to cure illnesses ie bi-polar and more
avocado - yes and yes again. Fibre, clean source of calories, minerals, electrons
raw organic almonds soaked in water overnight - not everyone knows they need to be soaked...they need to be peeled too. pour boiling water over to loosen skin. scrape off any mold/brown spots on the white exterior of the almond, use a knife to do this. (they can get the odd mold spot when stored)
Gotu Kola herb
Stevia - now banned by the EU i heard?? but yes, good to use.
Olive Oil - yes
Thats a very good list! (the green writing is what i added to your list)

Last edited by domathy; 08-04-2011 at 05:50 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #55
ytch

Why should the almonds be soaked in water?

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 08:32 PM   #56
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytch View Post
Why should the almonds be soaked in water?
Nuts/seeds contain chemicals to prevent them being digested. Its so birds/animals eat them and swallow whole sometimes (its a numbers game) - then poop them out whole/undigested, in a different location, ready to grow a new plant. Thats how plant species spread.

Soaking tricks the nut into thinking it is planted in soil in the rainy season and it releases chems that keep it dormant.

So soak almonds in fridge, throw away soak water - as thats where these chemicals/substances are released and top up with fresh water if you want to store some almonds in fridge ie if you dont eat them all. Soak water is good for houseplants btw.

1 part almonds to 3 parts water when soaking.

eating raw, unsoaked almonds really stresses digestion as your body tries to digest something un digestible. Almond skins are a bit poisonous hence peeling.

Its better in the long run to soak whenever poss
Old 08-04-2011, 08:50 PM   #57
jimj_wpg

Quote:
I will definitely get some of the real stuff then.

And to any MODS that are reading this, how come we suddenly got a spell-checker in our posts? Cos that is a great idea!!! It helped me spell "definitely", lol, I had accidently spelt it as 'definately'.

Now, it is hassling my 'accidently' so that is obviously wrong, and so is my 'spelt' LOL.

It doesn't like 'lol' , either, LOL !!!

The spell-checker is helpful, ty to whoever decided to put it in. Sometimes i actually use it, sweet!
Maybe some1 at your home installed a spell cheker in your web browser like FIrfox.

BTW, I like your cat avatar. My orange tabby used to climb my parka sitting on my coatrack when he was a kitten.

Last edited by jimj_wpg; 08-04-2011 at 08:52 PM.
jimj_wpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #58
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj_wpg View Post
Maybe some1 at your home installed a spell cheker in your web browser like FIrfox.

BTW, I like your cat avatar. My orange tabby used to climb my parka sitting on my coatrack when he was a kitten.
ty for that info , jimi, that must be it... my firefox updated itself or something.

Glad u like my avatar, cats are so cute and funny! I like your cute avatar too
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #59
curtaincat
Banned

Domathy,

what u said about magnesium being absorbed by the skin - I got some "Magnesium Miracle Soak" , to soak my tooties in about once a week. It is natural Epsom Salts.

The blurb on the pack says that a lot of Epsom salts available nowadays are chemically manufactured , but this is real. Pretty amazing info I keep discovering everyday.

the website for this product is powerbodycare.com

( i haven't checked them out yet)

but since you said it is better absorbed by the skin, i have done the right thing, i think.

I am slowly getting there. Too scared to do a major detox... i am doing everything slowly but surely like the tortoise.

I also now brush me teeth with baking soda.. I will have to find out if it is the best kind. ( it is from a supermarket, usually used in baking and cooking).

but taking this all slowly and not rushing.

I am reading all your posts over again. ( in my bookmarks).

this info from you is brilliant.

Going into Columbo mode here ~ just one more question.

About fungas things.

So mushrooms are not good 4 u, neither is yeast products?

What a pity, cos i love mushrooms, raw or cooked, and i love marmite/vegemite type of spreads. They always tell you those products are full of B Vitamins and are very nutritious.

So... no more fungus or yeast ?
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:11 PM   #60
domathy
Banned

Quote:
Domathy,

what u said about magnesium being absorbed by the skin - I got some "Magnesium Miracle Soak" , to soak my tooties in about once a week. It is natural Epsom Salts.

The blurb on the pack says that a lot of Epsom salts available nowadays are chemically manufactured , but this is real. Pretty amazing info I keep discovering everyday.

the website for this product is powerbodycare.com

( i haven't checked them out yet)

but since you said it is better absorbed by the skin, i have done the right thing, i think.

I am slowly getting there. Too scared to do a major detox... i am doing everything slowly but surely like the tortoise.

I also now brush me teeth with baking soda.. I will have to find out if it is the best kind. ( it is from a supermarket, usually used in baking and cooking).

but taking this all slowly and not rushing.

I am reading all your posts over again. ( in my bookmarks).

this info from you is brilliant.

Going into Columbo mode here ~ just one more question.

About fungas things.

So mushrooms are not good 4 u, neither is yeast products?

What a pity, cos i love mushrooms, raw or cooked, and i love marmite/vegemite type of spreads. They always tell you those products are full of B Vitamins and are very nutritious.

So... no more fungus or yeast ?

Hi Curtaincat,
Great work with the magnesium - will look at that site, thanks for the heads-up.
Im pretty sure most of the stuff of the market is good to use though. Bathing and/or footbaths are a great way to absorb mag, and really soothes the nervous system, be sure to hydrate/drink water during and after the foot soak.

The tortiose approach works very well in the long run - is normally the best approach then when you do decide on a detox your body will be more prepared and less of a shock to the system.

Baking soda is fine for brushing teeth with, some say its abrasive but I used it for ages with no problems - but now I use clay and really like it. I saw a dentist for the 1st time in 10 yrs and she was stunned at the health of my mouth.

Yeast & fungus best to reduce/eliminate - when your gut is healthy, your intestinal flora will produce plenty of B-vits (these companies always isolate the good aspects of their product ie choc has antioxidants - never mind sugar and acid and dairy )