Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 13-10-2014, 05:53 AM   #41
tsuntsu
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
He has put his unified field theory up for peer review.

He has balls.
Im really interested in seeing what comes of that. Of course sometimes it could be years before something is peer reviewed, and in his case Im not sure they want such good and simple science in the hands of the people, which is apparently where Nassim would be placing it. I do appreciate the fight in him, and his manner of fighting. He has certainly taken this thing uphill the entire way, and i see no crest of the hill yet for him, but this wont get in his way I'm sure
tsuntsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 07:50 AM   #42
optimalunity

He's cool he recognises the creation to be the work of God.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 10:30 AM   #43
swamideva

Torus: red blood cell / heart resonance / Earth magnetic field / galactic gamma ray emissions...
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 01:36 PM   #44
swamideva

Black holes are regions where spacetime is curling to singularity in a spiral vortex like water going down the drain where information spins back out again in all directions but more concentratedly along the equator of the structure forming what is know as an accretion disc in galactic scale black holes at the center of galaxies...
Old 19-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #45
swamideva

Nassim Haramein's unified field theory says the structure of space is highly organized and quantized in the holographic fractal geometry of an infinite scalar tetrahedral array. You need at lest 64 tetrahedrons to begin to see this fractal division of space-time that forms nested geometries in a perfect vector equilibrium: radial cubeoctahedrons.

Old 20-10-2014, 10:01 AM   #46
swamideva

A portrait of our local environment: the Milky Way Galaxy

Last edited by swamideva; 20-10-2014 at 10:02 AM.
Old 24-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #47
swamideva

As above so below.

The helical structure of DNA matches the helical path that the planets travel as the orbit the Sun as it moves rapidly through space. The Sun too is moving in a much larger scale helical path as it spirals out from the center of the galaxy...

Old 28-11-2014, 05:44 PM   #48
sexualkungfu

Hi

Looks like they're reaching out on ingiegogo to put out Haramein's
The Connected Universe Documentary

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/t.../?src=cuic-fb2

See the trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn35qoCjLYA
Old 28-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #49
alf hearted
Banned

I've often seen this guy's animation representing our solar system's path around the galactic centre challenged, but I've never seen any of these naysayers offer up an alternative animation coming from the conventional thinking cosmologists. Is anybody here familiar with any mainstream science computer simulation of our journey through space?
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2015, 04:20 AM   #50
swamideva

This is an 8 hour presentation and the one to best understand the man.

Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library

Quote:
Physicist Nassim Haramein talks about unlocking the truth to sacred geometry, fractals, the Mayan calendar, Crop Circles, cabalistic traditions, chakras, Sun Gods, God. Jesus and Freemasonry (more specifically, the Knights of Templar).

Basically, Nassim believes everything boils down to a tetrahedron and the singularity. Personally, I never felt comfortable with religion until Nassim explained it. Now, it all makes sense and I find it absolutely fascinating!

The video is 8 hours long but isn’t that time well spent to find out the truth? You’ll look at meditation from a whole new angle after watching this video. I’m so grateful that I watched this because it seems many of my questions have been answered. (I can’t think of any unanswered right now!)
Old 26-02-2015, 05:04 PM   #51
reverendjim
Inactive

nassim is one of the most interesting speakers around. i am sure i have seen excerpts of this vid but i am going to watch the whole thing when i get some time, in segments probaly...
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 12:14 AM   #52
barbitone

Default NASSIM [email protected] in Boulder Colorado 2009

I have just uploaded an extremely rare Nassim lecture from 2009 that was presented to a crowd with a high percentage of the local scientific community in the National Center for Atmospheric Research in Boulder Colorado. It is both rare in that, as far as I can tell, it is no longer available on DVD from TransVision and it's rare in that it goes into much more technical detail than most presentations -specifically on the Schwarszchild Proton.

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXAlJTnhnE4

barbitone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2016, 04:08 AM   #53
elpressiedente

This guy is just hoping for a Nobleing so he can retire on his theories.

the only thing he has right is the 4 sided pyramidal structure of the REAL "atom". All of matter and energy is made of these 4 sided pyramids in geometric patterns.

Space or the Aether is a cubical format upon which the 4 sided conglomerates move or rest.

At the workshop of magneticwaterscience.com we run dirty, sewerage, oily saline water through the center of a ferrite ring magnet and the magnet turns ALL the liquid into potable drinking water. And the opposite and equal reaction is to reverse the magnet and run potable water through the magnet and it comes out nice clean pourable directly into a diesel engine the nicest sweetest crude oil and if left to dry out becomes coal.

When this Nasty Harryman answers my emails for a demonstration of this..... but unlikely as he has to retract his atomic structure and his pretty drawings turn to dust...

This guy will hold up science for at least 50 years much like dumbenstien did for the last 100 years.

And if there's a black hole at the center of our galaxy.... why is there so much light from that source.... people will believe anything.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:46 PM   #54
375hh

Default Nassim Haramein

I have been following this gentleman's work for quite a while even before he became popular or unpopular depending which side of the establishment fence you sit on.I had the opportunity to hear him speak at an early Nexus conference in Australia quite a few years ago and was lucky enough to have a good one on one chat after the lecture.
I find it interesting that many of the things that he said all those years ago and was ridiculed for are now taken as fact.
You know when someone is on the right track when what he says is not disputed and he is attacked personally. There is a lot of money,prestige,positions of power and not to mention egos in the physics world. Just think what your response would be if an upstart came along that solved the unified field debacle with standard maths.and had never been through the higher education sausage factory. I would say that many would feel somewhat threatened and just a little silly.
Anyway ,enough said, love him or hate him it is undeniable he has a brilliant mind
375hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2019, 03:25 AM   #55
pi3141

He is director of research for Resonance Science Foundation here's the website.

Quote:
Resonance Science Foundation

Link - https://resonance.is/
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote