Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-02-2014, 06:45 PM   #21
sexualkungfu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 267
Likes: 42 (23 Posts)
Default

Hi
I confess Im quite excited about this new slickly made Haramein documentary coming out
called 'The Connected Universe'...

Watch the 3 minute trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn35qoCjLYA

The last statement says 'No existing model accurately predicts the charge radius of the proton...until now'

This new equation surely will tell us whether Haramein is a crank or a genius??
(at least he seems to be putting his balls on the line by putting this paper out instead of hiding behind lectures and theories).

The question is:
Is the new proton equation correct???
__________________
"I tried to think of the most harmless thing...something that could never destroy us..something I loved from my childhood.".."And you came up with that?"..."The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man."

Last edited by sexualkungfu; 27-02-2014 at 07:58 PM.
sexualkungfu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2014, 07:51 PM   #22
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Should soon know the truth.
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:05 PM   #23
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default


Central to the unified field theory of Nassim Haramein is the idea that all objects on all scales are centered by stillness: a singularity at the center of what he terms a "Black Whole". That is, a black hole redefined because the way it appears depends where you are in relation to the event horizon of the black whole. If you are on the inside of the horizon, it may appear black, like the sky at night (we live inside a black whole right now as the universe itself obeys the condition of a black hole). However, if you are on the outside of the event horizon, you can measure and perceive the energy coming off of the black hole.

The super-massive black holes in the center of galaxies have smaller black holes spinning off of them called stars which are creating smaller black wholes inside them called atoms.

Steven Hawking recently wrote a paper where he declared that black holes may need to be redefined and the press picked it up with the headline "There are no black holes", but this statement is incorrect. What he was describing is something he called "grey holes" where he is basically coming closer and closer to be in alignment with the theories that Nassim Haramein has been putting forth for well over 20 years now.

The Resonance Project's William Brown has written a response to the recent Hawking paper that clarifies what Hawking actually did say and how these new observations are moving the standard model of black holes closer and closer toward the model and predictions that Nassim Haramein has been making about black holes for many years.
http://resonance.is/stephen-hawking-goes-grey-2/

Some exciting new developments are occurring right now in the highest levels of physics that are converging directly with Haramein’s work on quantum black holes. Inevitably, the study of the physical Universe will lead to the correct answers, no matter how strange it may appear...

Here is Nassim Haramein's paper called "The Schwarzschild Proton" that mathematically describes the how proton is a mini black whole:
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:10 PM   #24
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

I look forward to his new stuff I could do with a laugh. As I have stated before the man is a complete crank and here is an article where someone with actual knowledge debunks him.

http://azureworld.blogspot.co.uk/201...ld-proton.html

He won't achieve nothing except for a strange way of life. But you do got to hand it to him for being able to manipulate enough of the textbook physics to fool the lay man completely.
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #25
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Science is always wrong.

Because a new theory replaces the old.

It is growing as we are, we do not know everything as some scientists have had the arrogance to claim in the past.

http://resonance.is/news/super-massi...peed-of-light/

Super Massive Black Holes Spin Near the Speed of Light


October 28th, 2013

Scientists using the new NuStar telescope and the European Space Agency’s XMM-Newton telescope, have recently determined that the supermassive black hole called NG1365 is spinning at an extreme speed of 85% of the speed of light or 670 million miles per hour. This galaxy is located 60 million light years from earth and has a black hole at its center that is 2 million times the mass of the sun.


This research project utilized x-ray emission fluorescence produced by the reflection of hard X-rays off the inner edge of the accretion disk. The x-rays are produced in the region outside of the black hole as iron molecules are excited in the chaotic region outside of the event horizon. As debris and areas of higher density in the accretion disc pass through the x-ray emissions at a distance of 2.5 times the gravitational or Schwarzschild radius from the center point, the period of the rotation can be determined and therefore the speed of rotation can be estimated.

The presence of the rapidly rotating region around this black hole expands our knowledge of black holes the presence of which has only been verified in the last few decades. The fact that some black holes are now known to rotate at relativistic speeds also increases our understanding of the dynamics and physics of black holes. When Karl Schwarzschild first offered his famous solution to Einstein’s Field Equations in 1916, the concept of a black hole was thought to be purely theoretical with no real examples in our universe. We now have found black holes at the center of all observed galaxies and other structures and the study of black holes has become a significant effort in the field of physics recently. Black holes offer a rich area of study since they are often immense objects, they can be very simple in their structure. Some theorize that only the size and spin of a black hole is needed to completely describe their nature, although no information is available on the internal structure of these enigmatic objects.


Nassim Haramein for many years has been publicly theorizing that black holes are present at the center of every galaxy, possibly in the center of each star, and that black hole physics are possibly at the heart of the atom nuclei, the proton. His paper, The Schwarzschild Proton, theorized that the gravitational attraction of black holes the size of a proton can be responsible for nucleon confinement by overcoming the presence of a strong electrostatic repulsion field. In his most recent paper, Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass, Haramein demonstrates that that gravitational field has a very short range at the quantum level, and is not felt outside of the nucleus. The extreme or relativistic speeds of rotation of the subatomic particles may be responsible for the dilated mass of the particles and the source of the extremely strong gravitational fields.

The recent discovery of the relativistic speed of rotation of the matter on the outside of the black hole has added a greater understanding of the physics of black holes and has validated Haramein’s theories of the presence and behavior of these very interesting phenomenon.

http://www.gizmag.com/supermassive-b...-newton/26543/

By: Dave Gerow
New theories don't replace the old that's a serious misconception well not in physics anyway you build on the old theories there are fragments of Newtonian gravitation in even Einstein's relativity theories. And other stuff that goes back to Galileo which became the lorentz transformation. Science is a step by step methodical process its not dreamt up in the head of one man and suddenly giant leaps are made. Thinking such is a grave injustice to genuine scientists who struggle everyday to get their work done.

Einstein didn't just fish his theories out of thin air either he studied what came before and made a few intuitions. One of them being that space is like a fabric and like all if you put a mass on it....it will depress the fabric making it not straight but curved. Just as a planetary mass curves space-time.
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann

Last edited by inversedivinity; 01-03-2014 at 03:22 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 12:14 AM   #26
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Science is always a little or in many cases way of the mark.

Science is always wrong.

It evolves and grows as we do.

Nassim work is with the Unified field theory. If he is correct, maybe one day his name will revered be alongside, Schauberger, Tesla and Russell. The later are now making a comeback out of obscurity due to the internet.

Maybe its because of the internet that Nassims work is up for peer review. He is at odds with the mainstream.

I like to think that there is more than one way to look at things. Instead of either/or i prefer both/and.

In an infinite universe full of infinite potential and possibilities, will the search for truth ever come to a final conclusion?
well the soul knows all
and our 'ego's are learning

I suppose that depends if we ever discover our true selves or not?
if we do, then I think there will be a final conclusion

if we dont, then the reaction to the information is more important than the content itself
so no..for a system craving reaction, solely, then there can never be a final conclusion

imho of coarse
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:51 PM   #27
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

The only video that convinces me that he might know a thing or too is this one though wish Dr Greer would shut up and let him talk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nLNcYet_rw#

Video vexes me if you looked at my history of posting here you would find all of such information within them and I am nearly sure it was before last year. It can all be found from careful examining of wikipedia due to the physicist's honesty to report all historic information and anamoly they have left the door open for speculation. Problem is he is only getting onto something now but his proton stuff as in they are black holes is a pile of festering steaming shit.

Now if Nassim can continue to educate himself in physics he might get lucky but problem is the mainstream think he is a crank already and would not peer review anything genuine if he ever stumbled on it. Plus he sets back the cause of vacuum energy by decades by professing to support this cause because then they can bury it in ridicule.

He does not even mention energy-stress-momentum and tensors in his talk which is highly important to the structure of space as in einstein's work it is the first mistake with the calculating of the cosmological constant as in the first mistake. Re normalization came after with Feynmann and co etc.

Understanding space curvature as in how the mass of planetary bodies interacts with the space is a key features in understanding the structure of space as its one of the only effects we can experimentally verify.

PS> I agree there is fundamental biasis within the institutionalized science towards such thoughts or explorations. I remember talking to a physicist about it and he now thinks I am a crank but I will learn all there mainstream science and get my credentials then will bend my entire will and mind to this task. Poke around and find interesting questions that they can't ignore.
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann

Last edited by inversedivinity; 02-03-2014 at 07:53 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #28
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

You can read Nassim's latest paper, "Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass", as a .pdf download here:
http://resonance.is/wp-content/uploa...13PRRI3363.pdf

Dont ask me anything about it i have not got a clue. I like his work with sacred geometry.

Last edited by swamideva; 04-03-2014 at 10:19 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #29
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Any comments on this one?



The Aurora Borealis illuminates the area where the Torus shaped energy field of the Earth intersects the surface of the sphere that centers it. We now know the Sun also has vortices at its poles as evidenced by recently discovered "coronal holes".

Nassim Haramein's theories predict that every star in the universe is actually a black hole with a dual torus energy flow dynamic, so it comes as no surprise to find the sun has coronal holes. NASA, however, is a bit surprised still, even though they describe a dual torus dynamic in their press release complete with a description of the jets that send energy outward from the poles: "While it’s unclear what causes coronal holes, they correlate to areas on the sun where magnetic fields soar up and away, failing to loop back down to the surface, as they do elsewhere."

More info:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...pacecraft.html


Why it makes sense to "follow your heart", literally...

Quote:
"To be a good scientist you must think with your heart because that's where the information comes first"
- Nassim Haramein

Last edited by swamideva; 05-03-2014 at 03:35 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:26 PM   #30
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Nassim brilliantly explains the physics involved in plugging into the Unified Field in easy to understand terms and concepts. Don't miss this. Thrilling and empowering!

Nassim Haramein – Science Behind the Unified Field & Its Applications
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:58 AM   #31
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default



Enormous Torus shaped rings of radiation surround the Earth. Until recently, it was thought that all of these belts formed due to the same forces, but now there is an understanding that different belts arise due to different sets of forces. The recently discovered 3rd Van Allen radiation belt is comprised of super-high-energy electrons moving at close to the speed of light. As the toroidial energy field of the Earth passes through the atmosphere it creates and effect we call the Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights.

Image: NASA
More info: http://www.space.com/20004-earth-rad...discovery.html
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:36 AM   #32
somebloke
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 75
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nassim seems like a good guy. I dont agree with a lot of the stuff he says, but do think that he is sincerely having a go at figuring out how things fit together.

As for his "every atom is a black hole" theory, well...yeah don't agree. Every atom has a central point of stillness about which the rest of it vibrates, sure - but a black hole is different. Black holes are enormous gravitational centers, which draw in energy - something I think is quite different from an atom.

A lot of what he says is derived from the work of others, Walter Russel and Buckminster Fuller in particular. Still, those men had good ideas and so are worth extrapolating from.

Unfortunately I can't really take him 100% seriously until he acknowledges that we live in a cymatic universe that is ultimately governed by frequency, and frequency derivations. Perhaps if he bent his brain that way, he would come up with a working free energy device - which, by the way, doesn't seem that hard to do, what with thousands of patents confiscated by teh US government that likely do exactly that.

Anyway I wish the guy all the best, and enjoy his lectures even when he's wrong - because he had a funny accent that reminds me of a character in the Disney movie Anastasia
somebloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:37 PM   #33
sphere555
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 495
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Einstein was hired/promoted to advance an incorrect theory. Tesla considered him an idiot.

Tesla proved Einstein wrong on his faster than light speed theory.

For some guy to continue a fabricated theory of matter and energy

IS NOT PROGRESS

but further darkness upon the face of the earth..

this guy is an idiot as was Einstein to keep the true nature of the structure of matter hidden and you forever in chains and meters and fossil fuels

but it pays the bills and buys guest speaker slots and boosts the ego... all while in a Hawaiian paradise... nice gimmick
Atom bomb? What atom bombs on Hiroshima/Nagasaki?! More like fabricated Hollywood-type B&W movies! Einsteinian "science" was behind it all! This guy, Einstein basically worked for the Illuminati/acted as their puppet!

About Nassim, I find his spinning toroid stuff fascinating. There's a hint of truth to it. All you have to do is look at those spinning solar movies for proof. I find his alien/time-travel theories far fetched though, and especially those on anti-gravity. The man simply refuses to acknowledge how much energy it would take to even keep something stationary in the air (that does not rely on using something like a hot air balloon). Moving forward at a fast speed to remain airborne is another story though! Now I'm not denying the presence of aliens or advanced technology. It's possible the pyramids where "3d-printed" on a ginormous scale using alien tech (rather than relying on anti-gravity to lift tonnes of construction materials). That would at least explain the tight-fitting blocks...

Last edited by sphere555; 04-08-2014 at 06:18 PM.
sphere555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:58 AM   #34
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Here Nassim explains his unified field theory in terms a layman can understand.


swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #35
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
When atoms and molecules form a solid, they start to lose most of their individual identity and form a "collective behavior" with other atoms. It is as the result of this collective behavior that one obtains a metal, insulator, semiconductor, etc. Almost all of the properties of solids that we are familiar with are the results of the collective properties of the solid as a whole, not the properties of the individual atoms. The same applies to how a photon moves through a solid.

A solid has a network of ions and electrons fixed in a "lattice". Think of this as a network of balls connected to each other by springs. Because of this, they have what is known as "collective vibrational modes", often called phonons.

https://www.physicsforums.com/thread...um.511177/Read more: http://www.physicsforums.com

Houdini 12.1 Smoke Vortex R&D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQXYYHmmGY
Your point?

I am no physicist, though i can understand Nassim.

I dont understand you.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:59 PM   #36
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

@ edit. Again what is you point.

As you do not answer i assume its to baffle the layman with scientific jargon and disrupt this thread.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:51 PM   #37
edit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 3,366
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

A.................Nassim Haramein?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post


Enormous Torus shaped rings of radiation surround the Earth. Until recently, it was thought that all of these belts formed due to the same forces, but now there is an understanding that different belts arise due to different sets of forces. The recently discovered 3rd Van Allen radiation belt is comprised of super-high-energy electrons moving at close to the speed of light. As the toroidial energy field of the Earth passes through the atmosphere it creates and effect we call the Aurora Borealis or the Northern Lights.

Image: NASA
More info: http://www.space.com/20004-earth-rad...discovery.html
ps. i see swami-ji? you are busy deva here so ..i deleted 3... sp1987a post as well

Last edited by edit; 13-10-2014 at 12:09 AM.
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 11:55 PM   #38
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
A.................Nassim Haramein?
I assume that you are a scientist who has problems with the English language, with regards communication and by your '?' you are saying that you do not understand Nassim's unified field theory.

fair enough.

Last edited by swamideva; 12-10-2014 at 11:56 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 04:32 AM   #39
tsuntsu
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,176
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I assume that you are a scientist who has problems with the English language, with regards communication and by your '?' you are saying that you do not understand Nassim's unified field theory.

fair enough.
Iv seen a lot of Nassim's work. I dont believe he will be accepted mainstream simply because he is onto too much. His work is very interesting, and I find his studies and mine are harmonious. I like his ideas and the way he puts them across
tsuntsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2014, 04:45 AM   #40
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuntsu View Post
Iv seen a lot of Nassim's work. I dont believe he will be accepted mainstream simply because he is onto too much. His work is very interesting, and I find his studies and mine are harmonious. I like his ideas and the way he puts them across
He has put his unified field theory up for peer review.

He has balls.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.