Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 19-01-2013, 10:42 AM   #41
hypophos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucahyo View Post
Nice power. how much boost that water injection can increase?
From 14pounds of boost using a holset HX55 turbo to 26pounds with the water injection.
It is magic especially on the rotary engine it keeps the internals clean and prevents carbon build up as well,
hypophos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:41 AM   #42
pi3141

Quote:
What is the roadblock?
Oh its just circumstances really.

I've been renting flats/houses for last 10 years, moving around for work. Most have a 'No project cars' clause, preventing you from stripping and rebuilding a car - even a classic car. They have 3 monthly inspections to ensure you comply with their rules. Previous places haven't always had garage making it difficult to install charging point. If I had the finances I would pay a garage to do the conversion - but thats the expensive option I can't afford and still leaves me with problem of charging. I have power here in the garage at this house, but thats not always been the case. Landlords won't give permission to install your own power systems or make changes to house, if you can get permission it must be done by qualified electrician, then they might charge you to put house back as it was when you leave, then if you move you have to pay again etc etc

I need to settle down and buy a house, but thats not going to happen soon, I'm settled now, but still renting, still not allowed project cars.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #43
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypophos View Post
I run a mazda rx7 with water injection.
I have a nozzle that injects water just before the turbo it works just as well as race fuel with the water injection set up I can make great horsepower on normal pump fuel
If I didn't have that set up I would have to run race fuel or E85 or lower the boost to suit normal fuel.
My 13b rotary engine makes near 500hp.
I love those cars!!

One of my favourites. I nearly bought one when I was looking for a classic car to convert to electric or try out some alternative power systems. Settled on a Lotus Excel instead (fibreglass body, aluminum engine - no rust)

I looked at a Mazda Cosmos, seen imported ones on Pistonheads.

I would still like an RX8.

When Norton went bust they auctioned off stuff and I was hoping I might get a cheap 650cc rotary engine to mess about with - didn't happen. Now you don't see many rotary engined Norton bikes for sale - I imagine collectors got them tucked away for investment.

Very interesting about the water injection, have you thought of de-tuning to get better MPG instead of extra power?
Old 19-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #44
pi3141

Quote:
From 14pounds of boost using a holset HX55 turbo to 26pounds with the water injection.
It is magic especially on the rotary engine it keeps the internals clean and prevents carbon build up as well,
Nice. Very cool.

Old 19-01-2013, 11:55 AM   #45
pi3141

Quote:

Combustion will produce water vapor too. Is there really corrosion problem with water injection?
Yes combustion does, anywhere there is heat there is water vapor and it will rust out your engine over time unless engine is used regulary.

One of the reasons why I bought the Lotus with Aluminum engine, thought it might give some degree of protection. But still the piston rings and valves etc susceptible.

You can of course get ceramic coating for internals, but thats exotic race technology not generally available without expense.

I did hear someone invented a ceramic engine that did not need oil - bought and surpressed by oil company.
Old 21-01-2013, 01:45 AM   #46
sucahyo

Quote:
Thank you. That is a lot !

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post
Oh its just circumstances really.
I see. Thanks.

Do your car have mileage meter?

Quote:
Yes combustion does, anywhere there is heat there is water vapor and it will rust out your engine over time unless engine is used regulary.

One of the reasons why I bought the Lotus with Aluminum engine, thought it might give some degree of protection. But still the piston rings and valves etc susceptible.

You can of course get ceramic coating for internals, but thats exotic race technology not generally available without expense.

I did hear someone invented a ceramic engine that did not need oil - bought and surpressed by oil company.
Yes, I see what you mean, it seems to be around $300:
http://swaintech.com/race-coatings/a...s-price-sheet/

http://www.usnicom.com/price.asp
Old 31-01-2014, 09:21 PM   #47
pi3141

A thought occurred, if you add a liquid to diesel fuel, that when compressed in the engine will form hydrogen, you could add hydrogen to the combustion process and get a better burn. So I did a search on Hydrogen Peroxide and diesel and found some interesting reading that belongs on this thread.

Quote:
International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Emerging Technologies, April 2012.ISSN: 2231 – 6604 Volume 2, Issue 1, pp: 24-28 ©IJESET

EFFECT OF INJECTING HYDROGEN PEROXIDE INTO DIESEL ENGINE

Nagaprasad K. S.
Senior Lecturer, Department of Mechanical Engineering. S. Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India.

D. Madhu
Professor & Head, Department of Mechanical EngineeringGovt. Engineering College, K.R.Pet, India.

ABSTRACT

An experiment was conducted with four stroke multi-cylinder, water cooled compression ignition engine operated with neat diesel and blends of hydrogen peroxide with diesel. Main focus of this research is to investigate the performance of diesel engine by injecting hydrogen peroxide as blends with diesel at 2%, 5%and 10% proportions. In the experiments, injection timing was also changed, which is an important parameter in the study. Results showed that, the efficiency of engine increased by injecting hydrogen peroxide at all fractions along with diesel and the exhaust gas temperature has found to be decreased reasonably. Also, efficiency of engine has increased by advancing the injection timing by five deg for both diesel and its blends with hydrogen peroxide. At injection timing of 15 0 BTDC, engine was unable to start when 2% and 5% of hydrogen peroxide with diesel is injected.

CONCLUSIONS

The brake thermal efficiency of the engine increased while exhaust gas temperature decreased with increase in concentration of hydrogen peroxide with diesel at all the loads due to additional oxygen molecule released by hydrogen peroxide has led to better combustion. The maximum efficiency of 15.48% was observed at fifty percent of full load when the engine used 5% of hydrogen peroxide with diesel for injection pressure of 150 bar, and injection timing of 10 0 BTDC while minimum value of EGT has found to be 180 0 C at same condition. The efficiency of engine has increased by advancing the injection timing from 10 0 BTDC to 15 0 BTDC for both diesel and its blends with hydrogen peroxide. The engine didn’t start when 2% and 5% of hydrogen peroxide with diesel is injected at injection timing of 15 0 BTDC.

Link - http://www.academia.edu/1999665/EFFE..._DIESEL_ENGINE
Quote:
Injection of Hydrogen Peroxide into the Combustion Chamber of Diesel Engine: Effects on the Exhaust Gas Behaviour

Paper #: 2004-01-2925

Published: 2004-10-25

DOI:10.4271/2004-01-2925

Citation:
Trapel, E., Ifeacho, P., and Roth, P., "Injection of Hydrogen Peroxide into the Combustion Chamber of Diesel Engine: Effects on the Exhaust Gas Behaviour," SAE Technical Paper 2004-01-2925, 2004, doi:10.4271/2004-01-2925.

Abstract:

The improvement of the exhaust gas contents of diesel engines with respect to particles and gaseous emissions is still a very important engineering topic. In this work two different direct injection methods into the combustion chamber of a diesel engine have been investigated and compared. The first system involves the separate injection of H2O2/water solutions using a second nozzle, while the other is the injection of H₂O₂/water/diesel emulsions by a single injection system. It is known that H₂O₂ forms OH radicals at higher temperatures, whose probability for the oxidation of diesel soot is much higher than that of molecular oxygen. The H₂O₂ injection into the combustion chamber and the exhaust pipe of diesel engines has proved to be an effective measure towards the reduction of diesel soot. A Differential Mobility Analyzer (DMA) is applied to detect the change in particle diameter as function of H2O2/water addition. The injected H₂O₂ concentration in relation to injected diesel fuel was varied from 1 to 10%, and the injection pressure was also varied between 200 and 500 bars. By constant injection pressure and injection timing, it was found that H₂O₂/water/diesel emulsion leads to a higher reduction of unburned hydrocarbons and particulates. Correspondingly, an increase in the NOx emission is observed in comparison to separate injection of H₂O₂/water solution. The highest reduction of diesel particles was observed at higher injection pressures, and during delay injection timing of H₂O₂/water.

Link - http://papers.sae.org/2004-01-2925/
Old 31-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=st...w=1024&bih=644

Steam Car Images
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 09:35 PM   #49
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Wink Build a Hydrogen Powered Fuel Cell

Quote:
Originally Posted by oiram View Post
Whats about this technology?
You can Build a Hydrogen
Powered Fuel Cell

The latest buzz in alternative fuels is hydrogen powered. People everywhere are trying to find ways to reduce the amount of carbon that is being pumped into our atmosphere and this is one way of doing it.

You may be surprised at how many people on the street are driving a hydrogen powered car. If you have been thinking about getting such a vehicle, you should know that you don’t have to buy a brand new car in order to use hydrogen fuel cells. You can build your own hydrogen fuel cell and install it into your vehicle. Now, how is that for progress?

The advantages of building a hydrogen fuel cell and installing it into your vehicle are many. For one, they are not expensive to make. All of the parts can be found at your local hardware store and probably in your own kitchen. The fact that it is powerful doesn’t make it expensive. Second of all, it is actually very simple to do.

Hydrogen Fuel Cell Supplies:

Baking soda
Quart-sized container (for water)
Vacuum hose
Electric wiring to connect the car’s battery to an HHO generator
If you don’t like the idea of making your own hydrogen fuel cell, you can purchase an HHO kit that includes everything you will need. These are easily found online or at local auto parts stores.
Putting all the parts together is not as difficult as it might seem - even if you purchase them separately. It is easier to build a hydrogen fuel cell than it is to do the chemical science behind it - a fact for which we can all be thankful. If you choose to buy the HHO kit, the instructions will be in the box.

Science experiment:Homemade hydrogen fuel - YouTube

http://www.hydrogencar-directory.inf...Fuel_Cell.html

Running electric 5.5-kW Genset on nothing but water

Can a 5.5-kW Genset be run on water?

The 16,000+ member Watercar Yahoo! group has recently been discussing a couple of new claims of people running a several-kW generator that usually runs on fossil fuel, but running it on hydroxy and water mist instead, producing several kilowatts of electrical power.

Diagram from a section titled "Running an Electrical Generator without Fossil Fuel" found on pages 50-59 in the Chapter10.pdf document by Patrick Kelly (who comments below).

by Charles Couch
for Pure Energy Systems News

Patrick Kelly, a major documenter of the free energy open source movement, recently reported that three people who live near him had extracted 4 kilowatts of power from a generator (rated for 5.5 kW output) running 100% on 3 liter/minute of hydroxy and cold water fog, using no fossil fuel at all. The system is documented on pages 50-59 of the latest update of the famous Chapter10.pdf document [1.3 Mb] which is pretty much the most referenced beginners guide to hydroxy research.

Diagram from a section titled "Running an Electrical Generator without Fossil Fuel" found on pages 50-59 in the Chapter10.pdf document by Patrick Kelly (who comments below).

http://pesn.com/2009/12/22/9501597_W...hydroxy_water/

Hydrostar

Directory:HydroStar electrolysis (separate page) - electrolysis system for creating H/O to inject into air intake of vehicle. Complete plans for sale.
Millennium Cell

Millennium Cell (Nasdaq:MCEL) develops hydrogen battery technology through a patented chemical process that safely stores and delivers hydrogen energy to power portable devices. The borohydride-based technology can be scaled to fit any application requiring high energy density for a long run time in a compact space. Since its inception in 1998, Millennium cell has been awarded more than 30 patents and has 70 pending patents worldwide. Their primary business model is to license their intellectual property to enable successful new products. When market leadership is required, they will develop and sell their own products as well.

Currently, portable electronic devices used in the military, medical, industrial and consumer markets all require a better battery. To meet this challenge, Millennium Cell is developing hydrogen battery technology in partnership with corporate and government entities. Based in Eatontown, New Jersey, Millennium Cell employs 40 people, primarily in technology development.

As with many new technologies, the military has been an early adopter and will be the first market they enter. This offers the opportunity to further develop their technology while solving unique power needs for the military. It also serves as a springboard to subsequently enter the medical and industrial markets while keeping their long-term focus on the high-volume consumer market.
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...icles_on_Water

How it Works
For information on how to use the electrolysis process to generate a hydrogen-oxygen gas mixture, and links to companies doing it, see Directory:Brown's Gas.

http://tomhoward.ws/InsiderInformation.htm
For information on how to run vehicles on the H/O gas, running the gas into the air intake, to catalyze more effective burning of the gas or diesel, along with links to companies producing products that implement this approach, see Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...r_electrolysis

Diagram of Hydrostar process, excerpt from manual.

http://www.hydrogenpowernow.homestead.com/about.html

RUNNING ON WATER
Company runs truck on 100% hydroxy

In the tradition of Stanley Meyer, the people at Future Energy Concepts, Inc. have allegedly configured a 2004 Dodge 4x4 pickup truck to run on nothing but water via their on-board hydroxy gas generator that uses the the truck's alternator to electrolyze water, which is then ducted into the air intake.

by C. Michael Couch

Future Energy's hydroxy unit sits in the back of the truck it supposedly is powering.

Here is the initial response to my request for article info from Future Energy Concepts, Inc. which posted a reported 100% Hydroxy Truck video on Youtube.

Three weeks ago, Future Energy posted a reported 100% Hydroxy Truck video on Youtube which has caused a huge stir. Future Energy claims to be running at ~60PSI though most researchers believe HHO or Hydroxy Gas to self ignite at 15PSI. Below are the responses to a brief e-mail interview with Frederick Wells the Vice President of Future Energy Concepts Inc. and owner of the intellectual property pending patent on the Hydrogen Hog.

The system is shown to be a basic Meyers type cell with somewhat conventional PWM driving circuitry. Any patentable information that might be unknown to those proficient in the Hydroxy/HHO Arts seems to have been omitted thus far. The only obvious difference to the trained observer is the oversized central tube pair. Further research will verify whether this is one of the original Meyers configurations or not. The writer of this article seems to remember seeing a similar configuration before in his Meyers research though it could have been by a replicator, possible something posted much earlier by Mr. Wells, himself.

2004 DODGE PU RUNS ON 100% WATER.mpg
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

http://pesn.com/2010/08/10/9501686_Future_Energy_runs_truck_on_100_Percent_Hy droxy/

Water-Powered Batteries
H20 Battery from Tango Group
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Water-Powered_Batteries

Hydrogen Generators
http://www.e1na.com/images/hg002.png
Fuel Reformer

The Pegasus Me-10, Me-25, and Me-50 Hydrogen Generators (fuel reformers) convert methanol and water liquid fuel into hydrogen gas to power PEM fuel cells. Proprietary technology achieves unprecedented cost reduction and delivers the peak performance required of today's advanced commercial fuel cell systems.

Pegasus models span a range of hydrogen output from 13 NLm to 65 NLm and are designed to support the requirements of 1 kW, 2.5 kW, and 5 kW PEM fuel cell systems. E1 Pegasus reformers provide reliable performance greatly reducing maintenance for extended run applications.

All models offer the same user-friendly controller interface and are packaged for mounting onto a standard 19-inch rack allowing the customer to complete final packaging into their unique product identification.
http://www.e1na.com/products/hg.php

Aluminum + Water + Secret Sauce = Low-Cost Hydrogen Fuel

Aside from the chemistry, the engineers were charged with developing production and packaging methods that would keep the cost of all consumables low and make the system easy to use. One way they did that was to build the entire system around readily available items of commerce. The aluminum powder, for example, is nothing exotic, just a low-cost commercial grade. The cartridges, to take another important example, are based on 32-ounce aluminum beverage cans that lend themselves to high-volume manufacturing techniques. Initially, the cans, the same kind used for Monster Energy Drinks, could not withstand the temperatures associated with the aluminum-water reactions. Therefore, the engineers developed proprietary packing methods and packing materials that preserve the integrity of the can once the reaction begins.

AlumiFuel’s engineers also made the hydrogen generation system modular, scalable, and flexible, in keeping with the diverse group of applications that the technology targets. For example, the reactor design used for balloon inflation comes in one-cartridge and two-cartridge versions, depending on the desired hydrogen generation capabilities. AlumiFuel engineers can scale the reactor technology even further, adding cartridges or groups of reactors to increase the capacity of the system beyond the 1,000 liters of gas produced in 20 minutes by the current system. On the other end of the capacity spectrum, they are ironing out the details on a small lab-scale reactor for use in educational or research settings.
http://engineeringcases.knovelblogs.com/2010/03/12/aluminum-water-secret-sauce-low-cost-hydrogen-fuel/

5 kW fuel cell manufactured by PlugPower (large cell), 25 watt fuel cell (three cell stack) manufactured by H2ECOnomy (smaller silver cell), 30 watt fuel cell manufactured by Avista Labs
Caption
A hydrogen fuel cell generates electricity through an electrochemical reaction using hydrogen and oxygen. In simplified terms it works like this: Hydrogen is sent into one side of a proton exchange membrane (PEM). The hydrogen proton travels through the membrane, while the electron enters an electrical circuit, creating a DC electrical current. On the other side of the membrane, the proton and electron are recombined and mixed with oxygen from room air, forming pure water.

Because there is no combustion in the process, there are no other emissions, making fuel cells an extremely clean and renewable source of electricity.
http://www.nrel.gov/hydrogen/photos.html

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15365

Last edited by oiram; 31-01-2014 at 09:37 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2014, 09:42 PM   #50
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow Hydrocarbon Crack System (HCS)

Quote:
I was asked to start this thread after contributing slightly off-topic comments to the Hydrogen As Fuel thread in the same forum.
That thread is discussing HHO technology (electrolyzing Brown's Gas from water) as a valuable fuel supplement to internal combustion engines (ICEs).

The hydrogen burns faster and cleaner than petrol/air mixture and expands faster in the burn chamber which makes the power stroke more efficient.
It also gives cleaner exhaust emissions on account of the more complete burn.

The problem with cracking Hydrogen from water is that it takes energy from the engine to run the alternator constantly which all but cancels out the gains from the hydrogen.

The advantage of HCS is that it takes nothing from the engine at all and so all gains are pure gains.

Hydrocarbon Crack System (HCS).

This is a simple, home-made system that can be added to any engine in an afternoon by anyone with minimal engine maintenance skills.
It uses cheap parts that are readily available and easily bought at local stores.
It will increase the efficiency of your engine resulting in more power and torque, reduced engine noise and vibration and reduced exhaust emissions.
You should also experience at least 20% mileage increase.

Basically; it produces Hydrogen on Demand from regular petrol (gasoline) by cracking Hydrogen from Hydrocarbon vapour using heat alone.
Here is a schematic of the system:

As you can see; vapour from an auxiliary bubbler tank (half filled with petrol) flows through a rubber pipe into a ‘heat tube’ where it is heated to about 300 degrees Celsius by the hottest part of the exhaust pipe.
This cracks the hydrocarbon molecules into Hydrogen and Carbon which flows on to the air inlet of the engine.
It mixes with the regular fuel/air and greatly increases the burn-efficiency of the engine.

PCV.(positive crankcase ventilation)
All four stroke engines leak air/fuel mixture past the piston rings into the crankcase.
This is known as ‘blow-by’ and needs to be ventilated (usually to the air filter where it finds its way back into the burn chamber).
PCV flows out of the crankcase with sufficient pressure to operate the Hydrocarbon Crack System and is ideal for our purposes for the following reasons:

a. It varies in pressure depending on engine speed.
This means that the faster the engine speed; the more Hydrogen is delivered to the burn chamber.

b. Its destination is the burn chamber anyway so all we are doing is borrowing its variable pressure to operate the HCS.

c. It is warm and so helps evaporate the petrol as it flows through the auxiliary bubbler tank.

PCV pressure is generally more than enough to operate the HCS and so we ventilate it via a screw valve before it reaches the bubbler tank.
If the ventilation screw is closed completely; too much PCV pressure will reach the bubbler tank.
If the ventilation screw is opened wide; little or no PCV pressure will reach the bubbler tank.
An ideal adjustment gives minimal bubbling at engine idle.
Aquarium stores sell plastic screw valves very cheaply.

A radiator overflow tank makes an ideal bubbler and can be purchased at minimal cost from any auto-parts store.
They also sell the rubber fuel pipe that is used to connect the various parts of the system.
The 3mm bore copper piping (usually used for brake lines) can also be purchased there.

Locate the fuel bubbler anywhere handy for refilling and connecting to the rest of the system.
Wind the copper tubing at least three times around the hottest part of the exhaust pipe (closest to the engine block).
Allow about 6 inches (15 cm) copper pipe leading into and out of the coil so that the rubber connection pipe is not too close to the exhaust pipe.

The rubber pipe carrying the Hydrogen can be fed directly into the air filter.

This system gives similar results to the better known HHO system (or Hydrogen Booster) but it has significant advantages.
HHO requires electrical current in order to crack Hydrogen and Oxygen from water and this places a constant drain on the engine.
HCS places no such burden on the engine and takes nothing from the engine that wasn’t to be discarded anyway.
In addition to this; the ‘Brown’s Gas’ produced by the HHO system is highly explosive whereas the Hydrogen produced by the HCS contains virtually no oxygen and is therefore much safer.

oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:34 PM   #51
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Marvelous things, with advances in thermal materials they are even better.

Give people the choice is what I say. Unfortunately apparently 'we' have spoken and we don't want electric cars, nor did we want to run our diesels on vegetable oil, we wanted to burn diesel, even through some of the toughest economic times and oil shortages.

Gyroscopic cars :-) another favourite of mine. The energy recovery KERS system in formula one can see its roots in early gyroscpoic engineering such as the Gyrobus.

By maintaining petrol or diesel as the only viable fuel it give market domination to an entrenched powerbase. By diversifying and offering multiple technologies it takes away economic control, it also creates jobs. Much like they are doing with the farming, make sure all the food is sourced and channeled through supermarkets and that nobody is farming locally. It destroys jobs, artifically inflates the cost of food in favour of big offshore tax free profits for internationally registered corporations.

Its economic suicide for the majority.

If we had all remembered you could run a diesel on vegetable oil, there would have been another choice of crop to grow locally to convert to fuel locally to power local vehicles. Inbuilt community resilience to economic hardship. But Rudolph fell off the back of a boat and the world forgot.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:37 PM   #52
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Marvelous things, with advances in thermal materials they are even better.

Give people the choice is what I say. Unfortunately apparently 'we' have spoken and we don't want electric cars, nor did we want to run our diesels on vegetable oil, we wanted to burn diesel, even through some of the toughest economic times and oil shortages.

Gyroscopic cars :-) another favourite of mine. The energy recovery KERS system in formula one can see its roots in early gyroscpoic engineering such as the Gyrobus.

By maintaining petrol or diesel as the only viable fuel it give market domination to an entrenched powerbase. By diversifying and offering multiple technologies it takes away economic control, it also creates jobs. Much like they are doing with the farming, make sure all the food is sourced and channeled through supermarkets and that nobody is farming locally. It destroys jobs, artifically inflates the cost of food in favour of big offshore tax free profits for internationally registered corporations.

Its economic suicide for the majority.

If we had all remembered you could run a diesel on vegetable oil, there would have been another choice of crop to grow locally to convert to fuel locally to power local vehicles. Inbuilt community resilience to economic hardship. But Rudolph fell off the back of a boat and the world forgot.
+1
There was a guy on TV this week driving a vintage steam car.
It could really shift too.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 01-02-2014 at 04:37 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #53
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
+1
There was a guy on TV this week driving a vintage steam car.
It could really shift too.
I remember them showing one on Top Gear years back. An old boy had a red sports car running on steam, it blew a gasket so they had to stop filming.

I read an article that back in the 1970's an American Police force trialed steam cars, they out performed the petrol cars in every way except the 30 second delay after starting before moving the car. They were no good. Ok maybe not for the police force then but I wouldn't mind a steam car with a 30 second delay.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:40 PM   #54
pi3141

Quote:

RUNNING ON WATER
Company runs truck on 100% hydroxy

In the tradition of Stanley Meyer, the people at Future Energy Concepts, Inc. have allegedly configured a 2004 Dodge 4x4 pickup truck to run on nothing but water via their on-board hydroxy gas generator that uses the the truck's alternator to electrolyze water, which is then ducted into the air intake.

by C. Michael Couch

Future Energy's hydroxy unit sits in the back of the truck it supposedly is powering.

Here is the initial response to my request for article info from Future Energy Concepts, Inc. which posted a reported 100% Hydroxy Truck video on Youtube.

Three weeks ago, Future Energy posted a reported 100% Hydroxy Truck video on Youtube which has caused a huge stir. Future Energy claims to be running at ~60PSI though most researchers believe HHO or Hydroxy Gas to self ignite at 15PSI. Below are the responses to a brief e-mail interview with Frederick Wells the Vice President of Future Energy Concepts Inc. and owner of the intellectual property pending patent on the Hydrogen Hog.

The system is shown to be a basic Meyers type cell with somewhat conventional PWM driving circuitry. Any patentable information that might be unknown to those proficient in the Hydroxy/HHO Arts seems to have been omitted thus far. The only obvious difference to the trained observer is the oversized central tube pair. Further research will verify whether this is one of the original Meyers configurations or not. The writer of this article seems to remember seeing a similar configuration before in his Meyers research though it could have been by a replicator, possible something posted much earlier by Mr. Wells, himself.

Quote:
Harassed Stanley Meyers Associate Steps Forward

He thinks that Freddy has a valid technology and it matches what he knows about HHO systems, and the key features that make them work. For example, resonance, sound patterns, tones, etc.

Link - http://pesn.com/2011/08/05/9501884_H...Steps_Forward/
I think they are right.

The public have literally seen it with their own eyes -a car that runs on water, Stan drove one across America on TV, yet the brainwashing is so strong the public don't believe its true!

Old 03-02-2014, 12:25 AM   #55
sucahyo

The weakness of many water boost, including HCS, is their stable output. As results, this make the boost only available at low rpm. This make the technology less effective for people who often use mid range to top rpm.
Old 05-02-2014, 08:32 PM   #56
pi3141

Quote:
The weakness of many water boost, including HCS, is their stable output. As results, this make the boost only available at low rpm. This make the technology less effective for people who often use mid range to top rpm.
I agree that boosters are of limited value. The HCS system does introduce fuel, but its the amount of gas they both create that limits their value to small engine low rev range, city commuting and they will have some effect. Same as HHO gas water boosters. You could get similar results using a jam jar full of water and a pipe from its lid to the air filter, in most cases you could also get similar results drilling a hole in the air filter.

The small water boosters actually discredit genuine water fuel systems like Stan Meyers water splitter because the publics expectations will be let down afterwards they will distrust the notion of water powered cars.

Hydrogen is better suited to rotary engines, so its wrong using a 4 stroke unless like Stan Meyers there is water up to the injection point. Unless you primarily use petrol or diesel and only add a small amount of Hydrogen to improve the burn, a combination fuel.

Water is probably best used injecting directly into the air filter as a fine spray to cool the combustion chambers like the SAAB 99. Instead of a power boost the system could be tuned for economy.

With modern car ECU's why not add an aerosol butane gas canister holder and pipework to air filter to fumigate small amounts of lpg into the mix to improve efficiency. If your doing a long run, you fuel up with petrol/diesel a small tank of water and a canister of gas, lpg or hydrogen.

Transporting and storing Hydrogen is a logistical nightmare, very expensive and inefficient which is why thats the solution being sold to the public for fuel cell cars. Far better if the public used the grid to power an electorlyzer to create their own hydrogen. Why not have a hydrogen powered car that requires recharging the batteries and fueling with water every day to provide enough hydrogen on demand. Why does the power source have to be from the alternator and not additional onboard batteries. Collect rainwater for fuel. But a better solution would be an electric car, why convert energy more times than you have to. Better still a combination electric car. In many cases a short range EV would be practical but use small engine as generator as power source to create on demand, but limited power.

The Porsche Panamera Hybrid has an electric motor powered by batteries that last 11 - 22 miles and a V6 bolted to the back axle, you have to recharge it every day and when the batteries run out, you drive on petrol. It should be the other way round, more batteries and less engine and the engine used as generator for on demand power source and recharging batteries. Use it as an EV you charge every night and occasionally on long journeys burn the fuel in the generator, probably still more efficient than using the fuel directly in a large engine. But even in their configuration it still gives impressive performance enhancement.

In short, there is no 'one answer suits all' but with the existing technologies there should be and should have been for decade more choice of what suits us and what we burn in the engine.

There are many ways to improve an engine and reduce emissions and not everybody needs a 300 mile range 5 minute refuel time car. But to deploy a range of fuels would break a monopoly and a major factor in economic control. By creating a monopoly they can centralize control. This reduces jobs and costs and increases their profits and most importantly power.

None of this knowledge is new, the oil companies have known it for decades but instead of working on making the burn process more efficient, they develop 'engine stop start' technology and 'catalytic convertors' expensive units that burn waste fuel.

The oil companies told the public cheaper electric cars were useless and it was better to keep their expensive petrol cars and they were researching and engineering ways to make their product cheaper but they just can't find any way to do it. The Preston Tucker delivered 35mpg in 1946 but Ford couldn't figure out how to do it until the 1990's. Yeah I believe that too.

Ford also did the study into 'burp charging' or 'pulse charging' or 'Negative Pule Charging' batteries in the 1970's, they concluded that there was no gain in using the method well 30 years later there are studies that prove otherwise. Yet their incorrect study stood as scientific fact for decades. Of course, faster, deeper charging batteries would have made no difference to the electric car development and its not in a companies economic interests to lie about a cheaper more efficient product being available.

Its all the sun's energy, if oil is just fossilized organisms that fed off grass and vegetation, then they converted energy from the sun, captured and stored in plants and recovered as oil to be burnt in an engine. There was no gain in the process. Its all the suns captured energy, its just a question of how we harness it. Currently we are not doing a good job of it, oil is at the bottom of the energy food chain.

Last edited by pi3141; 05-02-2014 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:54 AM   #57
sucahyo

Very great post. I agree with a lot of point.

Right now I try to improve my cemenite for fuel boost application. With small cemenite the car will felt more powerfull and mileage gain is noticeable. The problem happen if we use bigger one, because the car need to be set lean to obtain more power/mileage.

I think the current EV charger still have a lot to improve. I found that my charger is 6 times faster than commercial pulse charger, including the one designed by Bedini.

Here is the data:
Charge time comparison:
Two stingo combined, 1 A output current, charge 70Ah in 15 hours.
Single stingo, 350 mA output current, charge 1000mAh under 15 minutes.
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a...7b­6791fc.jpg

Other charger:
http://www.amazon.com/La-Crosse-Tech.../dp/B004J6DLD4
For 1000mAh battery, with 500mA charging current, 1 hours 40 minutes.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultra-Desktop-.../dp/B004X9YRJY
For 700mAh to 1200mAh battery, with 500mA charging current, 1.5 hours to 3 hours.

(Bedini) Reinaissance Charger, RC-2A12, 2 Amp output:
potentialtec.com/­OwnersManual_2A12_3-30-11.doc
Fully discharged 25 AH or 200 CCA Battery . . approx. 11 Hours
Fully discharged 50 AH or 400 CCA Battery . . approx. 22 Hours
Fully discharged 100 AH or 850 CCA Battery . approx. 44 Hours

Reinaissance Charger, RC-1AU, 1 Amp output.
potentialtec.com/RC-1AU-Manual.pdf
Fully discharged 1AH (1,000mAh) Battery . . approx. 2-4 HRS
Fully discharged 3AH (3,000mAh) Battery . . approx. 4-8 HRS
Fully discharged 7AH (7,000mAh) Battery . . approx. 8-14 HRS

I believe that charger that is faster than mine exist. Mine is just a $10 self made charger. Currently EV charger said to have 60% efficiency. I am certain that my charger is not OU, if my charger is 6 times faster than commercial charger, then that 60% number is obviously a lie, 15% is more like it.

This also reveal that the charger sold by Bedini is not coil collapse current charger, it possibly use capacitor dump patent. Also reveal that using capacitor to capture radiant is a wrong method.

Last edited by sucahyo; 06-02-2014 at 12:56 AM.
sucahyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 11:10 PM   #58
pi3141

So now they've 'officially' done it. It wasn't impossible, just not possible until now.

Quote:

Stanford scientists develop water splitter that runs on ordinary AAA battery

Hongjie Dai and colleagues have developed a cheap, emissions-free device that uses a 1.5-volt battery to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen gas could be used to power fuel cells in zero-emissions vehicles.

By Mark Shwartz

Now scientists at Stanford University have developed a low-cost, emissions-free device that uses an ordinary AAA battery to produce hydrogen by water electrolysis. The battery sends an electric current through two electrodes that split liquid water into hydrogen and oxygen gas. Unlike other water splitters that use precious-metal catalysts, the electrodes in the Stanford device are made of inexpensive and abundant nickel and iron.

Link - http://news.stanford.edu/news/2014/a...el-082014.html
Deserves a place on this thread.
Old 09-01-2016, 01:36 PM   #59
pi3141

BMW are getting in on this technology.

Quote:
BMW water injection system offers improved performance and fuel economy
SCOTT COLLIE JULY 2, 2015

Central to the benefit of water cooling is its ability to cut down on combustion temperatures. With lower combustion temperatures comes improved economy and a reduced risk of "knock", which allows BMW to run a compression ratio of 11:1 instead of the lower 9.5:1 it usually uses in its three cylinder engine. This higher compression ratio brings about better fuel efficiency on low and medium throttle applications, contributing to the improved economy offered by a water-cooled engine.

BMW has not announced a timeline for full-scale production, but when the MotoGP M4 car was launched the brand said "following intense testing within the MotoGP World Championship, the water injection system will also be employed in a BMW M production model in the near future."

Link - http://www.gizmag.com/bmw-water-inje...y-power/38289/
Maybe BMW have been following this thread -
Old 09-01-2016, 02:02 PM   #60
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
So now they've 'officially' done it. It wasn't impossible, just not possible until now.

Deserves a place on this thread.
youve only just discovered its possible to get combustable
gas from water? where have you been these past 40 years?
its old news. can power an engine with just water
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote