Old 03-11-2009, 03:29 AM   #664
shenoma
Inactive

Old 03-11-2009, 03:34 AM   #665
suicidal_martyr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendulum View Post
Fuck, I'm tired of all these different theories on this forum. Seems like those who say they know the truth think that they're 100% right and everyone else is wrong and stupid. Yet they never have any solid evidence to support their theories except for their personal experiences.
lol Don't let it get to you bro. It's all just opinions and adopted ideas from another, followers, not that it is a crime. No one here really knows anything you know that right pendulum? It's just their own perception or an adopted one. I know how you feel it gets irritating when people state there beliefs as fact mindlessly without typing "I believe" or " I think", or "IMO" etc. etc. No biggy, just have to learn to over look that stuff. Some of it makes sense some you don't want to buy, just have to analyze and decide what it is you choose to believe or nothing at all, either way. Only way you can find the truth is within yourself and your own analyzing, no one can tell you what truth is, you have to decide for yourself.
Old 03-11-2009, 03:34 AM   #666
shenoma
Inactive

What I believe what MM's papa thing properly really looks like:

Old 03-11-2009, 03:37 AM   #667
shenoma
Inactive

"Rendition of the demon, Humwawa, from myth.

"The Lord of Abominations is HUMWAWA of the South Winds, whose face is a mass of the entrails of the animals and men. His breath is the stench of dung, and has been. HUMWAWA is the Dark Angel of all that is excreted, and of all that sours. And as all things come to the time when they will decay, so also HUMWAWA is the Lord of the Future of all that goes upon the earth, and any man's future years may be seen by gazing into the very face of this Angel, taking care not to breathe the horrid perfume that is the odour of death..." - The Mad Arab's Necronomicon"

Old 03-11-2009, 03:43 AM   #668
shenoma
Inactive

Old 03-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #669
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyghtkynge View Post
And if you don't want to be belittled, treat others with respect...is that too hard for you to understand? Learn to bend, not break everything you dislike.
I was being extremely polite but got sick of the constant belittling comments you made on this thread.

I am entitled to object to your rudeness.

I actually think it is you, that needs a lesson in manners.

I come here to share freely and I don't think I need someone, constantly being rude.

As it is, I will no longer be sharing and you can pat your self on the back for ending the thread,

A thread which you have not even read but non the less, felt like judging and being a bully on.

You're nothing like the soulful person you claim to be, you come onto someones thread, don't read it, then put up stuff that does not belong and when someone points out your rudeness and your philosophies don't belong here, you chase them all over the board continuing to vomit all over them, in your rage that they didn't worship you and think you were great!

Quote:
This is the sickiest person I've come across here on DI forum. Talk about a human traitor. From one side of its mouth it speaks the need for blood sacrifice and 'I don't care what anyone says' and feeds an astral crocodile you know what (see draco connection thread; better yet: don't!) [**depraved**], and from the other side says it has no desire to seek eternal life.
Why don't you take stock of yourself and stop thinking you are wonderful and realise you're an ignorant ranting git. My whole thread was about how eternal life is achieved so this proved you never read it at all.

Then you carry on later in that thread proclaiming great white hatred and your own black superiority!!!

Please - grow up!!!

Quote:
Truth will Out.

The actual plain truth of the Earth peoples is a startling element.
The colored peoples are ground in a depth of spiritual inheritance, whereas the whites lack this Earth connection. The Source, as Divided into It's Dual Opposites, Both need to be connected to Simultaneously in an act of Balancing of the Self, both Inner & Outer, that is the task of Life. The whites are ruthless with the Earth & all her gifts (including people), having as their primary 'pole' polarization, the cosmic Cold Womb. The Warmth of the Sun is missing for the most part, regardless how they profess it.

The Earth is a Living Being, Intelligent. The colored people know this; the whites deny this.
This is both ignorant white hatred and ludicrous.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 03-11-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:14 PM   #670
shenoma
Inactive

Hey, MM don't quick your own thread. Just ignore them all and post what you want to. I like having this thread to post my reppie and hot chick pictures to.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #671
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
Hey, MM don't quick your own thread. Just ignore them all and post what you want to. I like having this thread to post my reppie and hot chick pictures to.
I am getting really tired of it.

I come here to give and to share and when people stomp all over you, will ignorant ranting bullshit,

I think what is the point!

Last edited by mysticmolly; 03-11-2009 at 02:22 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #672
shenoma
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
I am getting really tired of it.

I come here to give and to share and when people stomp all over you, will ignorant ranting bullshit,

I think what is the point!

To entertain yourself. That is why I closed my own threads, but you should at least keep this one up seeing I haven't bother you for the most part. I wonder why people don't ask me about what I know.

Well, you don't know what being hounded is. This is nothing compare to what I have dealt with though out the years.

This is your thread, don't let they drive you away from it. Stand up for yourself.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:31 PM   #673
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
To entertain yourself. That is why I closed my own threads, but you should at least keep this one up seeing I haven't bother you for the most part. I wonder why people don't ask me about what I know.

Well, you don't know what being hounded is. This is nothing compare to what I have dealt with though out the years.

This is your thread, don't let they drive you away from it. Stand up for yourself.
Thank you.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #674
shenoma
Inactive

Seriously MM don't close this because I asked LL to close my own because I felt I wanted to move on from exposing my reppie past and let you speak about your own experiences instead. I like this thread, it's a lot better then your old one that got railroaded last time, learn from from that. Don't allow them to get to you or even me, ok.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #675
shenoma
Inactive

Old 03-11-2009, 03:31 PM   #676
shenoma
Inactive

Old 03-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #677
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Seriously MM don't close this because I asked LL to close my own because I felt I wanted to move on from exposing my reppie past and let you speak about your own experiences instead. I like this thread, it's a lot better then your old one that got railroaded last time, learn from from that. Don't allow them to get to you or even me, ok.
Thank you, I really appreciate that.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 03-11-2009 at 03:57 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:30 PM   #678
lyghtkynge

I'm white, just not proud of the caucasian race, sorry.

Apparently you, and many others, missed shenoma's video submission:

Quote:
Suggest you peruse it before you swallow a foot or something.

And as far as ignorant or bigoted, hardly. An informed opinion doesn't a bigot make. Ignorant is a word I'd use for you, I guess, only seeing half a picture everytime.

You post regarding the 'mysteries of ReBirth,' and then post state you have no interest in it yourself (see quote above, my post). That's ignorance. And yes, you are probably the worse person I've encountered on the forums, flat out. Disagreements aside, you're full of bs...something that other posters say over and over again regarding your attitude and opinions. I agree with them; you are not on my fav list. I'll paste a few corresponding comments regarding such if you like.

While I don't approve of the ruthless white's attitude, nor the reptilian conquer-all viewpoint (or kill it), it is a shared-one. See video above, so you're not in ignorance of the discussion coming up.

(Verbatim: all italics the are the author's)

"The first truly human being, because he could think and plan, was the black or negro race. This race came into existence in what is now generally conceded to have been Lemuria, probably then a part of warmest Africa nearest the Sargasso Sea. The pigmentation of the skin of the negro race shgows him to have been sun or Heaven-born; that is, without the cohabitation of the sexes--spontaneously, by the sun.
. ."The second race in this classification is that of the colored, copper or red race. In this race must be included all colors of a copper, yellow or indian texture. Here also we have the impigmentation of the skin, but much less pronounced. This race came coutnless centuries later; mentally and physically developing during these centuries. These also were sun or Heaven-born; therefore, like the negro, worshippers of the sun. During the centuries between the beginning of the negro and the second distinct or colored race the sun had so far cooled that the pigmentation of the skin had been greatly reduced. Both races, being sun-born, instinctively recognized the sun as their father. They were, therefore, not idolators because of their worship, as we moderns so foolishly accuse, but true to their birthright. This race probably had its beginning in the Easter Islands then connected with both Mexico and Egypt.
. ."The third race is the Aryan, or pure white, race. The temperature and the sun had so far cooled that spontaneous creation was no longer possible; as a result, no longer any trace of pigmentation of the skin. This was the Adamic race. Jehovah was their God or Creator, and the sun was no longer recognized. These first parents had, through the ages, gradually seperated and developed the sex characteristic--the organs of conjugation. Their home was 'Eden'; that is, the Garden of eden--the earth. The six days during which the Creator--the evolutionary forces--took a rib from one sex--Adam (the seperation)--and created another sex--Eve--is that period during which the one sex was divided into two so that creation by union of sex, instead of spontaneously, could continue.
. ."Out of these three classes have sprung all other peoples which today inhabit the earth. Two of them were truly the children of God--the sun, while the last was not so favored, and must win their own salvation.
. ."What of the 'Soul' of man? After ages when man had developed the upright form and a brain capable of thinking and reasoning, the 'gods' saw that the daughters of men were fair and took them as 'wives,' which is to say, when the human habitation became fit places or temples, wherein a Soul might dwell, these Souls (gods) descended from Heaven, and man 'became a living Soul.'"
(From Prologue by R.Swinburne Clymer; "Our Story of Atlantis," W.P.Phelon, 1937)

Needless to say, the white race has shown a ruthless determination of dominance towards the other races. I've been reading your 'NOW' thread, and must say you sound ridiculous, with most people attempting to help you out of the gutter of mis-informed opinion, again.

And those quotes you took of mine from that thread...you failed to quote the entire posts with quotes! Shall I correct that?

More to come! (I'll also post this over there).

By the way, in case you don't know, most the quotes I have given on this thread are from "Scales of The Dragon," the channelings of the Sun-God, Quetzalcoatl. I don't think this particular Sun-God likes you (of Four Mayan Sun-Gods, rayed)...or is it the other way around?

Now, readers all, do watch the video presentation that shenoma submitted (above). Very elucidating commentary! Hilton Hotema and all.

Last edited by lyghtkynge; 03-11-2009 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:46 PM   #679
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
I'm white, just not proud of the caucasian race, sorry.

Grow up .... you are the worst type of traitor...

You are supposedly white, according to your post and yet you attack the white man with such villainy.

I am getting extremely tired of hearing all this white hatred being splashed around here.

You make me sick to my core, you are an example of how white man is being brainwashed into viewing himself as evil and not worthy of breathing.

You disgust me, you brain washed fool.

Learn something about other cultures and peoples before attacking your own!!!

You would think white people are the only people to commit terrible crimes.

What about "Genghis Khan" and his sweeping murderous campaigns.

What about Chinese "Mao Zedong" who has the claim to fame of being one of the biggest genocidal manics on the planet.

What about "Idi Amin Dada" of Uganda.

What about the Muslim invaders who were right into white slavery, as well as other atrocities.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 03-11-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:49 AM   #680
shenoma
Inactive

The arabs where the first ones to rape and pillage the continent of Africa, the Europeans just took over where they left off from.
Closed Thread