Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 05:28 AM   #701
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenoma View Post
Look MM don't panic about it. There is always rise and fall of empires. Has some raciest black dude once said look how dark the Native Indians were and how light they are now. My own blood comes from the mixing of people and in the summer I grew dark and now has an adult I am light skin. People say I am white whatever so being it. The white race is not dieing out, just changing like the rest is doing. We are all fucking and having children, that's all. The culture sucks and need to change anyways.

I can see that Europe might become a bit darker and the Americas a bit lighter is all. The whites are all over the place and you need to consider what race really is and what it is not.
There is many interesting views on it of course the PTB want us to have this view of "we are all just people" and they deliberately want us to breed together and for the races to mix.

This is their plan and they are pushing hard to have it happen.

I think they would be happy of we were all coffee coloured and no one had any identity. In reality it doesn't really work as my next post will show but we are supposed to be embracing it.

I guess people of mixed race don't know what the fuss is about, they see themselves as just people and not as people from one race or tribe.
Old 04-11-2009, 05:31 AM   #702
mysticmolly
Banned

rense.com

Multiculturalism - Crime
Against Humanity - Part 2
Becoming A Nation Of Strangers

By Frosty Wooldridge
9-8-9

In the American media, you will not hear a peep about the failures of multiculturalism. It's an untouchable 'sacred cow'. While the elites support and defend it, they step away from living with it. Gated communities, private schools and country clubs across America represent the flight from multiculturalism.

In Boulder, Colorado, where I formerly taught school-rich, white, liberal mothers, driving $50,000 SUVs, sported bumper stickers that read, "Celebrate Diversity". However, they drove their kids to all white schools away from legal immigrant enclaves that overwhelmed area schools. The immigrant children represented dozens of countries and languages. Classrooms fell into educational chaos.

In Denver, Colorado, over 85 languages created educational failure and kids from dozens of countries created a 67 percent dropout/flunkout rates among students. (Rocky Mountain News, May 14, 2005, "What Happened?") Rich parents drive their kids to outlying schools to ensure a positive educational experience.

On TV, often times, we see black/white detective teams fighting crime. They place a black detective with a white detective so whites will watch the white and blacks will watch the black dude. But, as you noted last summer, white firemen sued the federal government for reverse discrimination against whites.

From the inception of the United States, race created horrific imbalances. Slavery created the American Civil War. Racism created Watts, Malcolm X, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jesse Jackson, Rodney King, Selma, Alabama, George Wallace, Al Sharpton, Rosa Parks and dozens of other crises in American history.

Today, America must confront new racial dilemmas as to massive immigration by Mexicans, Muslims, Somalians, Pakistanis, Iraqis, Hmongs and a hundred other races. Not only that, all of us must contend with each other's Grand Canyon-wide cultural differences-which prove daunting, i.e., Muslim honor killings of wives, stoning of women for adultery, beheadings, forced marriages, female genital mutilations, Mexican horse tripping, cock fighting, dog fighting, African animal sacrifice and more from third world immigrants.

We find ourselves in the middle of a "human chemistry experiment" with no understanding of when the ingredients that we threw haphazardly into the beaker will explode or disintegrate.

We find children of immigrants so confused as to their identities that they take guns and blow people up as per example of the Korean immigrant kid at Virginia Tech who rampaged the campus with a killing spree. Seung-hui Cho killed 32 and wounded 25. He said on his video, "You forced me into a corner." Not Korean, not American, he lacked identity, thus meaning, thus balance. Everybody became his enemy.

You can site thousands of cases of cultural incompatibilities that led to thousands of deaths. Mexicans by the thousands drive drunk and kill thousands of Americans. Rapes, a natural occurrence in Mexican culture, create horrific consequences in America. Female genital mutilation, a barbaric Muslim practice finds ongoing practice in America with eight million Muslims.

You can take immigrants out of the third world but you cannot take the third world out of them.

In New York, February 16, 2009, FOX News, Joshua Rhett Miller reported, "The estranged wife of a Muslim television executive feared for her life after filing for divorce last month from her abusive husband," her attorney said - and was found beheaded Thursday in his upstate New York television studio. Aasiya Z. Hassan, 37, was found dead on Thursday at the offices of Bridges TV in Orchard Park, N.Y., near Buffalo. Her husband, Muzzammil Hassan, 44, has reportedly been charged with second-degree murder. "She was very much aware of the potential ramification of her filing for divorce might have," said attorney Elizabeth DiPirro, whose law firm represented Aasiya Hassan in the divorce proceeding. "But she wanted to proceed despite the potential for it to erupt."

Under Sharia Law in the Middle East, such an 'honor killing' remains accepted in Islamic society. Ann Curry on NBC hosted a news piece, "Honor Killings in America." She reported on the astounding rise of honor killings in America by Muslim immigrants.

AMERICA BECOMING A NATION OF STRANGERS

As we multiculturalize, we fragment, fracture and disintegrate our language and culture. While successful for 233 years, we find our civilization rupturing.

A reader sent me a thesis by an unknown writer. You may agree or not agree, but it may be worth your contemplation:

"The controlled press, and most of the politicians and religious leaders in our country always repeat the mantra "racial diversity is our strength", but they never explain why diversity is our strength. What does racial diversity do to a country to make it stronger? Does it lower the crime rate? Does it bring people closer together? Does it decrease racial hatred? Does it improve our roads, our educational system, or our health care system?

"Racial diversity does none of those things, in fact, it does just the opposite. But, more than that, racial diversity is a crime against all the races that are forced to live under this modern day neo-religion. To be a racially diverse nation, every race must give up certain rights and suppress certain biological instincts in order to get along, or be 'tolerant' of other behaviors, languages, and customs. We must give up our sense of people-hood, community, and commonality, not to mention our Constitutional right of freedom of association.

"When a man is forced by law, or a politically correct orthodoxy to suppress his natural instincts to feel part of something larger than himself; his tribe, nation, or race, he loses his sense of purpose in life. Instead of having an identity and commonality with his countrymen, he is reduced to being just an individual, and at some level he knows that when he dies, nothing will be left of him, for he had no connection to his people.

"While we as individuals do not live forever, our efforts in life that contribute to our society and culture, and the genes that make us who we are, are our only links to a future beyond or own lifetime, and possibly to eternity. But without a nation of racially similar people to be a part of, what links are there? We have been robbed of our birthright; our right to have a common bond with our own people.

"Racial diversity in the world is a wondrous thing, but when practiced within a nation it suppresses man's instinctive urge to be a part of his own people, and through that, his connection to eternity, and that is a crime against humanity.

"Another crime is the fact that those who support forced or coerced racial diversity are knowingly or unknowingly supporting racial genocide. When different races occupy the same land, a small percentage of each race will breed out of their group, and over time a complete mixing will be achieved, and there will be no recognition of the once separate races that lived there. The racial diversity that this regime and its useful idiots are supporting is leading to the exact opposite of what they say they want - racial diversity. Racial mixing leads to racial extinction, not diversity, and eventually all that will be left is one mongrelized, hybrid type of man. There is nothing noble or beautiful about this, it really is a crime against humanity."

Thus, everyone loses his or her cultural identity, racial identity, and sense of place in this civilization. Worse, we lose what made this civilization so extraordinary for personal achievement and freedom: our American identity. We lose our language. In the end, we become a nation of strangers.

If we continue on our present path, and we add the projected 70 million immigrants from 150 other countries by 2035, I suspect America will not survive environmentally, linguistically, economically or culturally.

As for me, I am old-fashioned. I am an American with no hyphens attached!
Old 04-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #703
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
A fraction is part of the equation. So I dont need to read the dribble put out by the PTB. Thats what you have bought into MM.

TPB what multiculturalism and it is a "Jewish Elite" conspiracy to divide and concur. Read previous page

It might be helpful if you got up to speed on what the PTB actually are up to.

I am not after the same thing as them, at all.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-11-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 07:35 AM   #704
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
TPB what multiculturalism and it is a "Jewish Elite" conspiracy to divide and concur. Read previous page

It might be helpful if you got up to speed on what the PTB actually are up to.

I am not after the same thing as them, at all.
Ever heard of divide and conqueror?????

THATS what the PTB want.
Old 04-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #705
brock

Alien Ant Farms album is called ANThology. The word anthology came from a Greek work meaning "bouquet of flowers." So it's an "alien flower farm"
Old 04-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #706
shenoma
Inactive

For you MM and please just keep an open mind at all times:
Old 05-11-2009, 04:54 AM   #707
shenoma
Inactive

http://www.themenwhostareatgoatsmovie.com
The Men Who Stare At Goats
Old 05-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #708
mysticmolly
Banned

I am not allowed to double post here from my thread running in "General" called,

"The time is now"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89396

I also don't want to go as far off topic as this thread has become.

If you wish to view this current subject in full, follow the above link.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 05-11-2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #709
shenoma
Inactive

http://www.chinapage.com/sunzi-e.html

I. LAYING PLANS

1. Sun Tzu said: The art of war is of vital importance
to the State.

2. It is a matter of life and death, a road either
to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry
which can on no account be neglected.

3. The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

4. These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
(4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.

5,6. The Moral Law causes the people to be in complete
accord with their ruler, so that they will follow him
regardless of their lives, undismayed by any danger.

7. Heaven signifies night and day, cold and heat,
times and seasons.

8. Earth comprises distances, great and small;
danger and security; open ground and narrow passes;
the chances of life and death.

9. The Commander stands for the virtues of wisdom,
sincerely, benevolence, courage and strictness.

10. By method and discipline are to be understood
the marshaling of the army in its proper subdivisions,
the graduations of rank among the officers, the maintenance
of roads by which supplies may reach the army, and the
control of military expenditure.

11. These five heads should be familiar to every general:
he who knows them will be victorious; he who knows them
not will fail.

12. Therefore, in your deliberations, when seeking
to determine the military conditions, let them be made
the basis of a comparison, in this wise:--

13. (1) Which of the two sovereigns is imbued
with the Moral law?
(2) Which of the two generals has most ability?
(3) With whom lie the advantages derived from Heaven
and Earth?
(4) On which side is discipline most rigorously enforced?
(5) Which army is stronger?
(6) On which side are officers and men more highly trained?
(7) In which army is there the greater constancy
both in reward and punishment?

14. By means of these seven considerations I can
forecast victory or defeat.

15. The general that hearkens to my counsel and acts
upon it, will conquer: let such a one be retained in command!
The general that hearkens not to my counsel nor acts upon it,
will suffer defeat:--let such a one be dismissed!

16. While heading the profit of my counsel,
avail yourself also of any helpful circumstances
over and beyond the ordinary rules.

17. According as circumstances are favorable,
one should modify one's plans.

18. All warfare is based on deception.

19. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable;
when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we
are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away;
when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

20. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder,
and crush him.

21. If he is secure at all points, be prepared for him.
If he is in superior strength, evade him.

22. If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to
irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.

23. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest.
If his forces are united, separate them.

24. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where
you are not expected.

25. These military devices, leading to victory,
must not be divulged beforehand.

26. Now the general who wins a battle makes many
calculations in his temple ere the battle is fought.
The general who loses a battle makes but few
calculations beforehand. Thus do many calculations
lead to victory, and few calculations to defeat:
how much more no calculation at all! It is by attention
to this point that I can foresee who is likely to win or lose.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #710
mysticmolly
Banned

Exactly so what is really going on?

You don't go building concentration camps for no reason. So who are they for?

They are everywhere over the West, not just in the US.

Now the staff is trained and ready ... are we ready for the shit that is about to hit the fan?
Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #711
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Yes he is physical as well and sometimes he connects with me on this level.
A photograph would be interesting
Old 06-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #712
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
A photograph would be interesting
Well you know that ain't possible, seeing as I meet him in the Astral.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #713
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Well you know that ain't possible, seeing as I meet him in the Astral.
Sorry I thought you said physical as well
Old 06-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #714
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Sorry I thought you said physical as well
OK how to explain this ... when I go where ever it is I go?

I can feel him, just like you feel anybody touch you.

Does that explain it?

I don't know but I know I can't take a photo.

Also there has been physical changes happen to my body

which don't make sense other than that, I am being handled.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 06-11-2009 at 10:40 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #715
rodin
Banned

Quote:
OK how to explain this ... when I go where ever it is I go?

I can feel him, just like you feel anybody touch you.

Does that explain it?

I don't know but I know I can't take a photo.

Also there has been physical changes happen to my body

which don't make sense other than that, I am being handled.
When U R asleep?

H P Lovecraft used to write about the dream worlds as the real reality

edit

Physical Changes? Immaculate conception?

Last edited by rodin; 06-11-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:56 PM   #716
lyghtkynge

..PARASITIC INFLUENCES OF THE DRACONIAN KIND
. ..
Quote:
The situation is good and bad ...

Draco is not evil in many ways, his love and affection are real, even if they suit his own needs. I still have a lot to reveal ...
This is just one example of how the statements from Jesus about being born again, seem true ... it is like a return to babyhood in many ways. The brain changes seem terrible but really they aren't and I know I have probably done a terrible job of showing this. I really want to stress the brain is not damaged, it is not like the woman has had a frontal lobotomy. Mostly, you don't even notice your brain is not working in the usual way.
Quote:
Although the example I gave is not a good one. What happens is that some substances are given to the woman by the Draco "Anunnaki" (whatever you wish to call them, really I have no name. Pretty much like it says in the bible, we have no name and that is supposedly one of the great mysteries.)

Anyway names and titles aside ... the woman are changed by the substances given by the ... lets say the Draco (seeing as that is in keeping with the thread.) The substances are not manufactured drugs but could be said to work like our drugs. The substances are actually just part of their body's and part of what they produce.

In this way, I think the two species are designed to go together because how else can you explain them having substances which are designed to work perfectly on our bodies? In nature there is probably a name for this ... when two species interact with one another, apart from it being a symbiotic relationship I mean, which of course it is.

These substances which are in their body fluids etc, have a profound effect on our brains .. and when given ... one feels at peace, settled, relaxed and any brain function, that is temporarily lost, is not immediately apparent to the person absorbing these substances. They even make you feel bonded and attached to the Draco eg you feel intense love for them.

It is only after lots of time has passed that you start thinking "Why aren't I bored? Why am I just happy and relaxed and not puzzling over anything, or upset by any of this?" Or really "Why am I not thinking about anything ... at all ... apart from I feel good and I love Draco?"

That is, if you can get your brain to work well enough to even think that! Usually I come away from these experiences and then start asking myself these questions, at the time, they never occur to me.

So the simple answer to anybodies question of "Why would someone accept this or why don't you fight them?" Is well ... you don't seem to be able to think well enough to collect such thoughts together in your head. Of course one is not miserable but relaxed and content, so that doesn't give your brain any incentive to start thinking about getting away ... no alarm bells are ringing ... so the brain does not attempt to get out of the situation.

In addition I think the brain actually craves the substances and the feelings that they cause ... also the substances cause the brain to release it's own substances and the brain wants to do this, eg from the pineal gland.
This may help clear up actualities involved. I got tired of looking for a particular (1 sentence) statement, but these comments pretty much cover it.

For a horror-adventure story of inherent evil, its great reading, like Dracula & Mina or somesuch.

As far as Attaining Spiritual Freedom from the Darkest Forces Extant, this ain't it.
People, keep your wits about you, lest you find Your Brains Becoming Numbed, too.

Last edited by limelady; 07-11-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #717
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
When U R asleep?

H P Lovecraft used to write about the dream worlds as the real reality

edit

Physical Changes? Immaculate conception?

It usually feels like between awake and asleep, hard to explain.

I feel awake and yet I am not, by body is laying and for all intense and purposes, is asleep?

I don't think he would go as far as conception, which would be done by the queen ... he is mostly only showing me stuff.

But my body has changed in ways, it really should not have and that is all I am going to say about that.

I have tried really hard, not to talk about this and I am not about to start talking about it now.

Just take my word for it.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 07-11-2009 at 01:10 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:01 AM   #718
limelady
Inactive

This thread is taking a break for a wee while.
Closed Thread