Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 01-07-2016, 09:45 PM   #21
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishbrexit View Post
Totally bigoted, I see.

I bet you were one of the people complaining of Project Fear when it was used against the Brexit side, and yet you seem to have no problem when it was used against the Scots?

if the Scots had been allowed to make up their own minds without London's ( i.e the Elite's) massive campaign of Project FEAR, I think the result would have been totally different.

The next time, I believe it will be.

But I hope no doubt people like you will set up another Project fear to keep your Elite creation still in tact under the ownership of your reptile Queen.
They used project fear in the EU election too - Any comments on that ?

Dont call me a bigot please, cos it just shows a lack of debating ability on your part.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 09:53 PM   #22
kizzie
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackyblue View Post
The argument for Scotland and EU is different from the argument of Scotland and Westminster.

The relationship between Scotland and Westminster has never been a good one.
Scotland wanting independence is only your words however.
What Scotland actually wanted was independence from Westminster.

Independence from EU is a totally different argument and debate.

The EU is also not independent, the EU is dependent upon other countries becoming and remaining members.

Even in the event of a brexit, this is only independence from EU.
There are still many other things you are dependent upon.

If you want Scotland to remain in the UK, then you are dependent upon Scotland remaining in the uk.

At the moment, 99.9% of Brexiters are dependent upon Westminster pushing through article 50.

Independent are you? you are still dependent on Westminster, because you yourself, are not Westminster, you are one of Westminsters subjects.
for me getting out was step one. I want more than that though.
Old 01-07-2016, 09:56 PM   #23
gremlin

Quote:
No, they simply want to be free and independent to make their own choices.

However, that must also include the freedom of making wrong choices............but such is the nature of self-responsibility.
But within the EU?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:02 PM   #24
jake_ball

Personally, I think that the Scottish people DONT want to be in the EU, and that they prefer to be in the UK. Speak to Scottish ADULTS, and you will see.

I think that the EU are trying to make Scotland a fully paid up member of the EU and to destroy the UK.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 01-07-2016, 10:30 PM   #25
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Right now ? yes.
So you are a believer in and a supporter of the Elite -created UK and their reptile Queen?

IT is just the foreign Elite that you don't like!!!

What a joker!

And the terrible sad thing is that there are a lot of people who helped to achieve Brexit who are as confused as this poster.

They are simply fighting against one part of the Elite family ( the European side) while being fully-paid supporters and protectors of the UK Elite family!!

I always find this extraordinary, completely humorous.........and totally sad!

As Icke has written the most brainwashed are the ones who don't now they are fully brainwashed!
Irishbrexit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:37 PM   #26
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
They used project fear in the EU election too - Any comments on that ?

Dont call me a bigot please, cos it just shows a lack of debating ability on your part.
Jesus, if you read my posts here, you wouldn't ask just a stupid question or even looked ay my user name.

You are clearly a Elite bigot. You want your UK union to have it's INDEPENDENCE .....yet you are want to deny the same independence to Scotland in case it destroys the 'union' created by your scum Elite and their reptile royal family.

Let's hope you are the exception on this forum- and most others on here know the real truth about your uk union - the truth Icke has exposed again and again.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:38 PM   #27
jake_ball

Quote:
So you are a believer in and a supporter of the Elite -created UK and their reptile Queen?

What a joker!

And the terrible sad thing is that there are a lot of people who helped to achieve Brexit who are as confused as this poster.

They are simply fighting against one part of the Elite family ( the European side) while being fully-paid supporters and protectors of the UK Elite family!!

As Icke has written the most brainwashed are the ones who don't now they are fully brainwashed!
Just cos I have a different view on things to you, you dont have to get all angry and uppity. I dont have to have the same opinion as you yer know
Old 01-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #28
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
But within the EU?
That, mate must be THEIR choice. As I said making wrong choices is part of being self-responsible. it is how most people and organizations grow.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:40 PM   #29
jake_ball

Quote:
Jesus, if you read my posts here, you wouldn't ask just a stupid question or even looked ay my user name.

You are clearly a Elite bigot. You want your UK union to have it's INDEPENDENCE .....yet you are want to deny the same independence to Scotland in case it destroys the 'union' created by your scum Elite and their reptile royal family.

Let's hope you are the exception on this forum- and most others on here know the real truth about your uk union - the truth Icke has exposed again and again.
Why are you so bothered what I think or do ? Am I not allowed to go down the path of MY choice ?
Old 01-07-2016, 10:41 PM   #30
jake_ball

Quote:
That, mate must be THEIR choice. As I said making wrong choices is part of being self-responsible. it is how most people and organizations grow.
Their choice was to stay in the UK.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:44 PM   #31
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Personally, I think that the Scottish people DONT want to be in the EU, and that they prefer to be in the UK. Speak to Scottish ADULTS, and you will see.

I think that the EU are trying to make Scotland a fully paid up member of the EU and to destroy the UK.
Why would the Elite want to destroy it's own creation.

Wake up, mate You are being played. Both of these unions are created and designed by the Elite.

Please tell us all why you support the Elite and their UK creation?

I would love to know? Are you a Mason? One of their bloodline or just a sad poster who does not really understand what is really happening here?
Old 01-07-2016, 10:45 PM   #32
jake_ball

Quote:
Why would the Elite want to destroy it's own creation.

Wake up, mate You are being played. Both of these unions are created and designed by the Elite.

Please tell us all why you support the Elite and their UK creation?

I would love to know? Are you a Mason? One of their bloodline or just a sad poster who does not really understand what is really happening here?
I'm a bloodline
Old 01-07-2016, 10:46 PM   #33
bertieboggins

Quote:

What a joker!

So what is your position? Considering we had three choices, Remain, Leave or Nothing, which choice do you think was best?

And why? ...

Last edited by bertieboggins; 01-07-2016 at 10:47 PM.
bertieboggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 10:51 PM   #34
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Why are you so bothered what I think or do ? Am I not allowed to go down the path of MY choice ?
Well as someone trying to help an Irish brexit and having three of Icke's books ......I find it incredible to come on to his forum and find it populated by Elite masonic supporters like you.

I also thought forums were here for people to debate and discuss. you seem to think they are just here for you to promote and spread the beliefs and views of your scum British Elite.

You still won't tell us why you support the masonic British Elite?

And if you are not willing to debate and discuss, please stop responding to my posts.

I will, of course continue to respond to your Elite supporting posts and point out, in my opinion their obvious flaws
Old 01-07-2016, 10:53 PM   #35
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Their choice was to stay in the UK.
ONLY after your Elite created PROJECT fear.

tHE same sick campaign they tried and failed to use against Brexit.

You seem to have a short memory.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:53 PM   #36
jake_ball

Quote:
Well as someone trying to help an Irish brexit and having three of Icke's books ......I find it incredible to come on to his forum and find it populated by Elite masonic supporters like you.

I also thought forums were here for people to debate and discuss. you seem to think they are just here for you to promote and spread the beliefs and views of your scum British Elite.

You still won't tell us why you support the masonic British Elite?

And if you are not willing to debate and discuss, please stop responding to my posts.

I will, of course continue to respond to your Elite supporting posts and point out, in my opinion their obvious flaws
It's cos I'm a 33rd degree freemason and part of the Illuminati
Old 01-07-2016, 10:55 PM   #37
jake_ball

Seriously though, it's not a good time to break up the UK.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:56 PM   #38
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertieboggins View Post
So what is your position? Considering we had three choices, Remain, Leave or Nothing, which choice do you think was best?

And why? ...
Jesus Christ, mate look at my user name!!

Now.....how do you think I would have voted.

My point is what is the point of destroying the Elite's EU creation........if you then stop and fully support and do nothing about trying to get rid of it's other evil creation ........ the Uk union, created and owned by one of it's main reptilian Royal families
Old 01-07-2016, 11:00 PM   #39
bertieboggins

Quote:
Jesus Christ, mate look at my user name!!

Now.....how do you think I would have voted.

My point is what is the point of destroying the Elite's EU creation........if you then stop and fully support and do nothing about trying to get rid of it's other evil creation ........ the Uk union, created and owned by one of it's main reptilian Royal families
Holy Buddha! Read my question!

Which of the three choices, and why?

I don't understand why you think a vote to Leave is synonymous with support for the Monarchy.
bertieboggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 11:07 PM   #40
Irishbrexit
Inactive

Quote:
It's cos I'm a 33rd degree freemason and part of the Illuminati
You're clearly lost............sadly like lots of Brexiters I met in England over the past few weeks.

They rightly rant about the Elite and their evil EU creation.....but then they believes that the UK is a free, Elite- free country!!!

Tell them to read a few david Icke books to get at the real truth........ and to discover the real truth that the UK was created and designed by the very same scum Elite........they look on you with ignorance and even anger. And in some cases, potential violence.

It is sad to say .......but most people who voted Brexit are, it seems as ignorant as most of the mass public.

This poster is a good example.

A firm supporter of the Uk ............and yet can't tell us why?