Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 15-04-2015, 06:08 PM   #41
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaban View Post
I am a musician also of 20 years. It is a hobby.

The world does not revolve around hobbies.
I'd be in favour of bringing back apprenticeships.

My world revolves around hobbies. The rest is just money stuff.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 06:15 PM   #42
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'd be in favour of bringing back apprenticeships.

My world revolves around hobbies. The rest is just money stuff.
We stopped apprenticeships because of the EU and the ensuing open door policy. They didn't stop in Poland, funny that, they never had fuck all work for them.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 06:21 PM   #43
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by coooweee View Post
We stopped apprenticeships because of the EU and the ensuing open door policy. They didn't stop in Poland, funny that, they never had fuck all work for them.
I see you blame everything on immigration. Better vote Ukip then.
Old 15-04-2015, 06:32 PM   #44
camaban
Banned

Quote:
No, I don't interpret as him blaming the immigrants, he is blaming the immigration system that we currently have.

If you support apprenticeships, which I certainly do, then you are supporting strengthening our work force with excellent skills, and not having to rely upon the skills that Poland/Czech republic/etc. gifted their youngsters with.

This liblabcon lot have gifted our young with benefit offices and low end service jobs.

It was a carefully orchestrated plan by TPTB to import cheap skilled workers.

Last edited by camaban; 15-04-2015 at 06:33 PM.
camaban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 06:33 PM   #45
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
I don't blame everything on immigration but I do blame the EU for a lot of things. I was there when they stopped apprenticeships, I was just out of my time, who wants to talk about lifting up drawbridges?
It's scandalous how we gave up on a generation to make way for EU policy, nothing short.

BTW, that generation we gave up on were full the sons and daughters of previous immigrants, nice of us eh?

Last edited by coooweee; 15-04-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Old 15-04-2015, 06:37 PM   #46
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
No, I don't interpret as him blaming the immigrants, he is blaming the immigration system that we currently have.

If you support apprenticeships, which I certainly do, then you are supporting strengthening our work force with excellent skills, and not having to rely upon the skills that Poland/Czech republic/etc. gifted their youngsters with.

This liblabcon lot have gifted our young with benefit offices and low end service jobs.

The best skill the Central Europeans have is the willingness and ability to learn English
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 06:38 PM   #47
camaban
Banned

Oh, it's the dreaded 'This message is hidden because dentedarthur is on your ignore list. ' message.

I wonder what he's written?
Old 15-04-2015, 06:40 PM   #48
white light

Quote:

I see that more as a symptom than a cause. The cause in my opinion was TPTB's dismantling of the power of the laborforce in order to gain more control for themselves.
Old 15-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #49
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
The best skill the Central Europeans have is the willingness and ability to learn English

Old 15-04-2015, 06:45 PM   #50
camaban
Banned

Quote:
I see that more as a symptom than a cause. The cause in my opinion was TPTB's dismantling of the power of the laborforce in order to gain more control for themselves.
Well, when the labour force were heavily unionised things needed to change. A country should never be held to ransom by any sub-sector of the economy.

However, that was 30/40 years ago, times have changed, and now UKIP have proposed the most definitive and pragmatic solutions to the most difficult issues we face.

And by leaving the EU, it will be made oh so simple.

Last edited by camaban; 15-04-2015 at 06:45 PM.
Old 15-04-2015, 06:52 PM   #51
coooweee
Inactive

Did plumbers hold the country to ransom? Or brickies, sparks (the power workers would've if they hadn't have got a good deal)?
They closed down the working class in this country and Labour were no different to the Tories, and that's because.......
Old 15-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #52
white light

Quote:
Well, when the labour force were heavily unionised things needed to change. A country should never be held to ransom by any sub-sector of the economy.

However, that was 30/40 years ago, times have changed, and now UKIP have proposed the most definitive and pragmatic solutions to the most difficult issues we face.

And by leaving the EU, it will be made oh so simple.
Trouble is we only get to find out what these fuckers are up to 20 years after the fact.

Anyways, I won't be voting Ukip, but I'm not here to electioneer, I don't really care about politics anymore, other than supporting the exposure of TPTB's nefarious activities.
Old 15-04-2015, 07:29 PM   #53
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Trouble is we only get to find out what these fuckers are up to 20 years after the fact.

Anyways, I won't be voting Ukip, but I'm not here to electioneer, I don't really care about politics anymore, other than supporting the exposure of TPTB's nefarious activities.
Hehe... have you been paying attention to any MSM news outlet? If any snifter of naughtiness was imagined by any journo regarding UKIP, it'd be front page news yesterday.

Anyway, I don't think any less of you because you're not voting, UKIP or otherwise. However, DI's drip-drip theory could be worked in reverse by voting UKIP. By devolving power back to the UK from the EU would be undoing some of the greatest harm that has been made to Britain by TPTB.

When genuine political power is brought back to the UK, that is when politics will mean something again, and then we can vote on principle and start making our own rules again.

Then we shall be at the next stage of devolving further.

When UKIP have achieved their goal of bringing back power to the UK, they may well just disappear as they have served their course, maybe evolve into a new party. The point is, is that they are a means to an end - the only means to the end that any truther can support.

Adapt, or let others do your adapting for you.
Old 15-04-2015, 08:00 PM   #54
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
Oh, it's the dreaded 'This message is hidden because dentedarthur is on your ignore list. ' message.

I wonder what he's written?
Just more meaningless gobbledegook,

something along the line that because some non English learn to speak English we as a nation deserve to be erased and replaced.

Seems fair.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 09:00 PM   #55
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
Just more meaningless gobbledegook,

something along the line that because some non English learn to speak English we as a nation deserve to be erased and replaced.

Seems fair.
Hmmm.. I wonder why I put him on ignore..
Old 15-04-2015, 10:08 PM   #56
mightiswrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Certainly was much appreciated when the good doctor at accident and emergency in Budapest could speak English (German mostly) and was able to put my mind at rest. I have also been witness to other quite skilled eastern Europeans who couldn't speak English. This one guy was quite impressive at chopping down a tree I was moving out of the way being pretty useless city boy.

Last edited by mightiswrong; 15-04-2015 at 10:38 PM.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 10:32 PM   #57
camaban
Banned

"This message is hidden because mightiswrong is on your ignore list. "

I wonder what this wonderful lady has written. Is it the same drug-addled, useless and abusive cross-thread irrelevant stuff as usual? Does her argument deteriorate into a soliloquy about growing garden vegatables?

Not sure, because I've had it on ignore for about 2 months.
Old 15-04-2015, 10:43 PM   #58
mightiswrong
Banned

What an utter t****r.
mightiswrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2015, 11:55 PM   #59
bendoon

Quote:

When you look back you can see that it certainly was.

In the 70's every single 16 year old either stayed on at school, got a job or an apprenticeship, youth unemployment was practically non existent. Then came the Tories in 79 and they sent out the message to employers don't bother training young people in engineering and science, Britain is moving towards a service based economy, youth unemployment became endemic and skills were lost as skilled workers retired or were made redundant. Then Blair and Mandelson took control and "sent out search parties" for immigrants then they opened up the British jobs market to all of Europe with the slogans "they do the jobs the Brits don't want" and " we haven't enough skilled workers". Well thats bleedin obvious if they have deliberately not been traing people for thirty years.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2015, 01:01 AM   #60
camaban
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
When you look back you can see that it certainly was.

In the 70's every single 16 year old either stayed on at school, got a job or an apprenticeship, youth unemployment was practically non existent. Then came the Tories in 79 and they sent out the message to employers don't bother training young people in engineering and science, Britain is moving towards a service based economy, youth unemployment became endemic and skills were lost as skilled workers retired or were made redundant. Then Blair and Mandelson took control and "sent out search parties" for immigrants then they opened up the British jobs market to all of Europe with the slogans "they do the jobs the Brits don't want" and " we haven't enough skilled workers". Well thats bleedin obvious if they have deliberately not been traing people for thirty years.
Well Bendoon, our strength is the fact that we actual pragmatically enlightened ones come from all political spectrums. We have collectively laid down our ideology for the greater good.

UKIP will be plucking as many traditionally tory voters as they will get traditionally labour voters. These people are able to see the bigger picture here. It will soon turn into a debate between who wishes to be ruled by another level of unaccountable beuraucracy and who wishes for self determination, whether left or right.

When we have gained our independence back, then we can worry about who is in charge, because left or right, Juncker is in charge whether we like it or not, and the Germans prosper.

The UK is meanwhile struggling to pay it's bills.

Last edited by camaban; 16-04-2015 at 01:04 AM.