Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 04-01-2015, 04:59 PM   #21
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooberman View Post
Our Nigel has got point here..

Quote:

"And isn't it scandalous that we are not training enough nurses and doctors in our own country?” he said. "The whole point about immigration, whether it impacts on the health service or elsewhere, is that we have to have proper integration."

Back in the day we had schools teaching a wide scope of subjects. Medial Training was taken on with the Arts, and there were clever, artistic people living in the UK, with a job at the end of it. If they didn't like surgery then they formed a rock band! With all the cutbacks what do you expect to happen.
Any newly trained doctor in the UK with any ambition to progress isn't going to choose to work for the NHS
It isn't where the innovation is taking place

Last edited by dentedarthur; 04-01-2015 at 04:59 PM.
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:59 PM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
Our Nigel has got point here..

Quote:

"And isn't it scandalous that we are not training enough nurses and doctors in our own country?” he said. "The whole point about immigration, whether it impacts on the health service or elsewhere, is that we have to have proper integration."

Back in the day we had schools teaching a wide scope of subjects. Medial Training was taken on with the Arts, and there were clever, artistic people living in the UK, with a job at the end of it. If they didn't like surgery then they formed a rock band! With all the cutbacks what do you expect to happen.
Quote:
Our Nigel
Whats this "Our Nigel " crap ,I thought you had ditched him and all of your family as well
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:01 PM   #23
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Any newly trained doctor in the UK with any ambition to progress isn't going to choose to work for the NHS
Then all UK Doctors should be trained for free ,and then work for 5 years here in the UK as payback ...
its how it worked in Malaysia .
Old 04-01-2015, 05:11 PM   #24
Ooberman

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Whats this "Our Nigel " crap ,I thought you had ditched him and all of your family as well
We've got a love / not so sure relationship with UKIP. I told you before, grannie, I like the bloke, and hope he makes it past Cameron right to No10! Let's see what he and the party can do in the five years he's given

But, if the Tories get in and UKIP form a coalition then I'd be gutted, so will most of the folk I work with, and my family.

Over the next year I will be backing UKIP, and you know I only bring these news items to bring debate to the forums. Not to wind you up matey
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:11 PM   #25
wildhorse

Well the mans got a valid point.

I remember a man who was desperately trying to tell a couple of foreign nurses something. They couldnt understand him, he got upset and frustrated and then the other patients kinda turned on him for being a dick to these lovely nurses. We had to move him the hostility was getting so bad. It wasnt his fault.

I also had a handover from a foreign nurse and I couldnt understand any of it.

I work with some nurses who whilst born in britain, have asian heritage, but because they have a good understanding of the english language from being born here, its much better. Yes still bit tricky getting used to a different accent but that can be said for some other accents ...the main thing is they understand me and I understand them.

As for training home grown nurses...well huh yeah. This country seems to offer the training for registration posts with no bursary and if you do get a bursary it is a pittance. So basically, if you have a rich spouse or parents you will be able to embark on training to get a registered post. If you havent those luxuries of support, real life will make it financially impossible to better yourself.

But then Farage says he will bring back ward based nurse training similar to the Enrolled Nurse.

We shall see.

Last edited by wildhorse; 04-01-2015 at 05:12 PM.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:14 PM   #26
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
Well the mans got a valid point.

I remember a man who was desperately trying to tell a couple of foreign nurses something. They couldnt understand him, he got upset and frustrated and then the other patients kinda turned on him for being a dick to these lovely nurses. We had to move him the hostility was getting so bad. It wasnt his fault.

I also had a handover from a foreign nurse and I couldnt understand any of it.

I work with some nurses who whilst born in britain, have asian heritage, but because they have a good understanding of the english language from being born here, its much better. Yes still bit tricky getting used to a different accent but that can be said for some other accents ...the main thing is they understand me and I understand them.

As for training home grown nurses...well huh yeah. This country seems to offer the training for registration posts with no bursary and if you do get a bursary it is a pittance. So basically, if you have a rich spouse or parents you will be able to embark on training to get a registered post. If you havent those luxuries of support, real life will make it financially impossible to better yourself.

But then Farage says he will bring back ward based nurse training similar to the Enrolled Nurse.

We shall see.
Another UKIP policy is ....Scrap tuition fees for able students pursuing courses in the sciences, technology, maths or medicine.
Old 04-01-2015, 05:17 PM   #27
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
Like they are in it for the innovation. They are in it because for the foreseeable future there will always be sick and injured people to tend to, hence the job security is among the best there is.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:19 PM   #28
grannie27

Quote:
We've got a love / not so sure relationship with UKIP. I told you before, grannie, I like the bloke, and hope he makes it past Cameron right to No10! Let's see what he and the party can do in the five years he's given

But, if the Tories get in and UKIP form a coalition then I'd be gutted, so will most of the folk I work with, and my family.

Over the next year I will be backing UKIP, and you know I only bring these news items to bring debate to the forums. Not to wind you up matey
Quote:
I only bring these news items to bring debate to the forums
Why? ,when he is being misquoted all the time ,every story in the MSM has a nasty slant attached in the Headline ,and you are just helping them push it ...
UKIP would like to thankyou for doing the MSM bidding ....
Old 04-01-2015, 05:29 PM   #29
wildhorse

Quote:
Another UKIP policy is ....Scrap tuition fees for able students pursuing courses in the sciences, technology, maths or medicine.
maybe I should hang on a while before signing up to any more courses

Quote:
I was listening to a surgeon, an anaesthetist and the nurses discussing the low retainment rate of drs and surgeons and nurses within the NHS.

Everyone in NHS no matter what grade or job is getting shafted by the NHS and trained, skilled staff are taking off. But then this is what happens when you put profit before healthcare. NHS plc. NHS staff have had a pay freeze for over five years now.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:36 PM   #30
Ooberman

Quote:
Why? ,when he is being misquoted all the time ,every story in the MSM has a nasty slant attached in the Headline ,and you are just helping them push it ...
UKIP would like to thankyou for doing the MSM bidding ....
I don't see it like that, and all the stuff I've bought to these forums has helped me and others get to know the man, the party and the supporters. Not only that but it gives the ones that really know about UKIP (like yourself) a chance to balance the books.

No go make a cup of tea and relax
Old 04-01-2015, 05:40 PM   #31
lizzy

they'll still end giving some guy a sex change when he asks for a Panadol.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:45 PM   #32
grannie27

Quote:
I don't see it like that, and all the stuff I've bought to these forums has helped me and others get to know the man, the party and the supporters. Not only that but it gives the ones that really know about UKIP (like yourself) a chance to balance the books.

No go make a cup of tea and relax
Its me against many , its bloody hard work having to put right the Alarmist headlines you post ....you totally missed the point on the Fox Hunting thread and failed to back it up with the reason it was even mentioned by Farage in the First place ...a Labour set up to pitch rich against poor ....

I guess its time we had a Sticky thread for the UK General Election 2015 on here to collect all the crap that will be thrown around in the next 5 months ..and keep the News thread tidy ......MODS >>>PLEASE :luv:
Old 04-01-2015, 06:05 PM   #33
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Then all UK Doctors should be trained for free ,and then work for 5 years here in the UK as payback ...
its how it worked in Malaysia .
Sounds awful, tied to an employer for five years
Old 04-01-2015, 06:07 PM   #34
greatdayforfreedom

I agree with him. It's very important to understand what the doctor is saying when your health is concerned, what if something went wrong because you agreed to something you were told that you didn't quite understand? No doubt, people will call him 'racist' for saying this. It's simply common sense!
Old 04-01-2015, 06:07 PM   #35
savonarola
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, bloody stability and certainty, who needs 'em, eh?

Get a clue.
savonarola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 06:09 PM   #36
grannie27

Quote:
For a Free Uni Medical Education ....Why ? it would solve many problems in the NHS .

You look for problems Not solutions other than glib remarks that mean fuck all .
Old 04-01-2015, 06:12 PM   #37
Ooberman

Quote:
Its me against many , its bloody hard work having to put right the Alarmist headlines you post ....you totally missed the point on the Fox Hunting thread and failed to back it up with the reason it was even mentioned by Farage in the First place ...a Labour set up to pitch rich against poor ....

I guess its time we had a Sticky thread for the UK General Election 2015 on here to collect all the crap that will be thrown around in the next 5 months ..and keep the News thread tidy ......MODS >>>PLEASE :luv:
It's not just you against many, it's the ideology of even voting (to quote David Icke!) How are we as human beings supposed to make this world a better place if we sit at home on our arses come election day? Keep watching videos on the people we follow? (no offence Dave) As for the fox hunting, I still think it's a disgusting past time that should be right up there with dog fighting and the like. But, it's the other things they, as a party make up for it in the short term. As you can see I'm not the greatest person for writing my thoughts in here, but I'm starting to try.

'Nigel Farage - Sovereignty, tax havens, France and fox hunting'(12:46)

Published on Jul 28, 2014
Nigel Farage speaking in Monaco and at the CLA Game Fair - UKIP 2014
Old 04-01-2015, 06:17 PM   #38
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alf hearted View Post
Like they are in it for the innovation. They are in it because for the foreseeable future there will always be sick and injured people to tend to, hence the job security is among the best there is.
Some must be in it for the innovation as it keeps on happening
Old 04-01-2015, 06:20 PM   #39
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
For a Free Uni Medical Education ....Why ? it would solve many problems in the NHS .

You look for problems Not solutions other than glib remarks that mean fuck all .
Just doesn't sound right, not having the choice to work where you want... Oh wait, UKIPPERS aren't up for free movement, forgot about that

It's your beloved UKIP leader looking for problems. The language barrier has been solved.
Old 04-01-2015, 06:35 PM   #40
strasse08
Inactive

I went for a minor operation last summer, local anaesthetic. The doctor didn't speak great English and I got a right pain when she carried on after I clearly said I could still feel it. One of the nurses had to help get through to her. It only took seconds but didn't leave me feeling very confident.

So the language barrier must have been solved since July? Doubt it. I'm not interested in some technology the only means by which people can communicate with each other. People should speak the language to a decent degree if they choose to emmigrate to another country.
strasse08 is offline   Reply With Quote