Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 23-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #21
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by phreaky View Post
No, they used it on everyone.

Farage is always shown as the common man, pint in his hand. He's allowed to talk arrant bollocks and get it published. People buy into that bollocks so when the MSM do the old "look at this nasty bigot" next to articles about Romanians crime gangs invading your downstairs toilet because the EU says they can and there's nothing you can do to stop them people start to think this Farage is talking sense.
Yes i realise that too, his father was an alcoholic and it can run in families.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 03:08 PM   #22
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten60 View Post
Controlled opposition.
This is what I thought.

Quote:
Divide and conquer?
Indeed.

Quote:
For me to vote for UKIP would be like a turkey voting for Christmas. Others disagree, mainly the ones who think that they're awake while I'm asleep, I believe the contrary.
I have to say, I talked the other day about a Conservative / UKIP coalition and how horrendous that would be... I think this is what's gonna happen.

As for the EU question - I always thought it was a done deal once the Lisbon Treaty was signed. Anyone that thinks things are gonna change is fooling themselves imho...

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 03:15 PM   #23
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
No I didnt see any of the other three leaders being stalked by a mad man with a gun ,weeks after he failed to kill his target in a plane crash .

grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2014, 03:26 PM   #24
phreaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
I have to say, I talked the other day about a Conservative / UKIP coalition and how horrendous that would be... I think this is what's gonna happen.
even if a coalition doesn't happen the Tories will still need to do something to attract those voters back, so they'll move closer to UKIP on some policies. Interesting times ahead.

Last edited by phreaky; 23-05-2014 at 03:26 PM.
phreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #25
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
I hope many more people will read it and begin to understand the enormity of the situation we're in. Perhaps, then, we'll see some action?
Thank you for this very timely reminder of the article. The choices on offer are just an illusion, any grouping that appears to be capable of really challenging the control system is infiltrated long before they can do any real damage to it. For a small local example of this, Jeremy Corbyn MP, Chairman of the 'Stop The War' coalition, uttered the phrase 'Common Purpose' at one of their events - Freudian slip or whatever, it seemed like the mask slipping a bit.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2014, 11:41 PM   #26
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aster View Post
Thank you for this very timely reminder of the article. The choices on offer are just an illusion, any grouping that appears to be capable of really challenging the control system is infiltrated long before they can do any real damage to it. For a small local example of this, Jeremy Corbyn MP, Chairman of the 'Stop The War' coalition, uttered the phrase 'Common Purpose' at one of their events - Freudian slip or whatever, it seemed like the mask slipping a bit.
Oh really! Gave himself away then!

That's epic!
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 04:45 PM   #27
monklink

Default Order Out of Chaos

I think they are trying to destabilize Europe. They are doing this by fanning the flames of Nationalism. It's not just UKIP, there are similar parties across Europe getting similar support.

They've put the squeeze on Germany as the productive heart of Europe. Firstly they used the "Global Economic Downturn" to force Bail Ins for smaller Nations like Greece. Provocateurs were soon seen among protesters stirring up old tensions. Then we saw strange things happening in Ukraine, the major energy supply line for Germany's manufacturing.

Probably this ties in with the Scottish Independence thing. Smaller economies are more vulnerable to economic attack. The Scots have been told they can't keep the Pound (GBP). So if they take on the Euro this will eventually force them into European debt while shrinking the GBP economy (i.e. making remaining UK more vulnerable).

Last edited by monklink; 26-05-2014 at 04:46 PM.
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #28
thecatsmeow
Banned

Default @monklink

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for posting.
Old 26-05-2014, 06:08 PM   #29
john white

Who has the power?

YOU do

Until you know that, you will always be controlled

First and fore-mostly by the Robot in your head called "your mind"

How deep down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

I literally do not have time to waste trying to argue people out of their own self imposed paralyzed inactivity

When did you ever think keeping and holding a Free society ever meant being able to go "phew all sorted I'm safe my children are safe I can relax now"

Is ANY origination safe from being subverted diverted enframed or controlled?

LOOL lets not be stupid

But what's the best way to defend and protect an organization from the above

To be inside it, of course

FWIW it seems the main thrust of the "argument" UKIP is controlled opposition seems to be the words of one man, David Noakes, at least as far as this thread goes, and I think I remember him being very close to Brian Gerrish and The British Constitution Group. He bought me Mark and Darren Pollard a pint. Well everyone's welcome to his opinion but one of the features of fringe politics is groups split and reform and clean house and ego's get bruised, people get fired up then burned out and pessimistic etc etc etc. Party politics has always got deals behind the scenes and cliques of opinion battling it out over wording of constitutions and so forth, and a lot of energy gets wasted fighting each other over the ethical purity of the fight than the fight itself

That UKIP has made it though that process to the point where, despite being as rough as a badgers arse with the quality of some of the candidates, is a remarkable achievement. The odds of a result like last night must be equal to the odds of a particular sperm fertilizing a particular egg. This isn't a miracle: but it is far too good an opportunity to pass up

Now my view is its time to act be involved and for all politicians especially UKIP ones, to feel the boot of the people pressed on the back of their necks

If you think different: fine: I'm not going to judge you for not being me

But the wise would check themselves and ask: is this situation as I fear it is, or is it another kind of fear in me (being noticed by MI5 secret police going on a watch list etc) that's making me choose to look at things that way? (LOL too late of course, you made a membership on Ickes forum)

There will ALWAYS be risks. There will ALWAYS be dangers. The NWO is not so much a physical formal conspiracy but a state of mind (the reptillian mind) that everyone is vulnerable to unless they rise about the little dragon within and choose to raise their own consciousness

The UK outside of Europe would be at continued risk from the EU, at risk from NAFTA, and that still leaves the serpents lair called the City of London to sort out. So no, hardly mission done, hardly paradise, but at least it would be a nation of people who fight for each others rights to Sovereignty and Self Determination

Now which perspective best suits any idea of a single global perpetual totalitarian state?

DE-PENDANCE

Or IN-DE-PENDANCE?

Consider that and act (or dont act) accordingly

Yes the world is full of risks: The measure of your worth to the defence of human freedom is how YOU manage and handle those risks, within the remit of what it is possible for you to do

Finally some classic "me"... saves re-inventing the wheel when the original rolls just fine. What I said 5 years ago is just as valid today....

Quote:
The second part of tonight's talk is about the most amazing power in the world after Love: the power that has defeated injustice and brought justice to human society time and time and time again. The power inside every single one of us, most especially inside you. The power of consent

I don't stand before you tonight saying "it would be great if you did this"

That would be too easy, and its the path we have chosen too many times: "the world's a mess, you sort it out for me". "He promises change, Im fed up, I vote for him, what do I get? more of the same".

To do that is to give our power away, and whenever we do that, we can be certain that we get what we deserve as a result

Instead I'm going to tell you what I have already done, and what I will keep doing

Is it an invite to be inspired? Yes If it was not, I wouldn't be talking here tonight. I suppose I could give a talk simply to tell everyone they are now enslaved, but I myself would struggle to see the point of that. The story is much bigger than a handful looking to manage the affairs of millions: for it is at most a few thousand people globally who form the real core of the Brave New World. Hidden on billion dollar Yachts and in the penthouses of 100 story skyscrapers, in massive buildings of governments, banks and corporations, they can seem immensely powerful, but they are just people all the same

Is it an attempt to persuade you to be inspired? No, categorically not, even though language makes it difficult for it to seem any other way

Your power is your power and it is your business to inspire yourself, no-one elses. When we project the energy of our hopes and desires and beliefs onto others, we remove that energy from inside ourselves, where it rightfully belongs

And all those who desire power, even for good motivations, covert that power inside you: they can't help it. They need your power, or they themselves cannot act. Ethical leaders have always sworn allegiance to a philosophy of service to the people, and demonstrated their service through their actions and those are the people at least worthy of trust to act in our best interest. The rest, we cannot trust, and that is why free society depends on active and vigorous scrutiny of those we invest power in. We must make sure they behave, make sure they stay on track, and replace them, with courtesy for services rendered, when they do not. And that means keeping an eye on the ethical ones too. "Absolute power corrupts absolutely". We all know this

I've told you the story of the Brave New World, at least in outline, but to learn the lesson of the story we must look beneath the manipulations and dangerous erosions of our assumptions of how society works, the illusion of respect we expect to receive while power treats us contemptuously , and see what all this massive effort has all been about

It's been about YOU

Government needs consent. Fact. Nothing happens without your consent. Fact

"Well what about guns and troops?" people ask. "Robert Mugabe doesn't need consent, he just shoots people who challenge him"

Yes. That is consent through force, the tyranny of Orwell: make you scared enough you darn't say no

That is government which is blatantly unlawful, an offence to humanity which must be overthrown as a matter of duty

But how empowering is it to realise that even an obvious dictator still NEEDS the people to say Yes?

Then there is consent through apathy, very much what the power elite of Britain now pushing to be part of this Brave New World hopes to get from you now. Say nothing, think nothing, don't worry about it, go along with it, look! X-Factor on the telly, you can Vote in that!

That is the management of consent, the velvet tyranny of Huxley

That is government that at the very least is unethical, as soon as it tries to make people apathetic, and which will swiftly decide to be unlawful if it comes to the choice of keeping control or letting the people have their power back

And lets make no mistake, the Government we have had since 2005, from ALL parties, is the most unlawful government we have seen in a century or more

To be a human being living in this society, which could most accurately be described as "technotronic", the use of technology to manage consent, most vitally the television, has been to experience growing up and living in a bubble

Inside the bubble is the real us, our humanity, our consciousness, which is also our conscience

We know right from wrong, we know health from sickness, we know we are free

Outside the bubble is the world laid upon us. It is the world of the legal person, not the lawful human. It is the world of compromise, of doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons because that's what the rules say. It is a world of fears: fear's for our jobs, fears for our wealth, fears of being seen to step out of line, fears of having an opinion that contradicts the television, fears of not fitting in

This Brave New World, which seems so massive and all pervasive, is nothing else but more pressure on that bubble

More pressure to make us break our resolve, to give up our freedom because the weight opposing us holding onto it is too great, especially the weight of despair

Yet that weight pressing on the bubble is also a massive clue

What does a bubble of air in water do?

It rises

What is that pressure on the bubble all about?

Stopping us rising

And that is it

Governments that abandon lawfulness must make the people fear. They either make the people directly fear them, or they make the people fear everything else

"Terrorist Threat! Must give up your liberties to protect your freedom (and that is classically Orwellian, "double think") new laws, new powers, goodbye rights, its all for your own good!

Fact.

More people die from taking an aspirin than from terrorism

Well non-government terrorism anyway. War of Terror? War IS Terror, especially for the people of Afghanistan and Iraq right now. And our armed forces are being cruelly used and should all be home

But here, as all the great teachers of freedom have taught us from Socrates to Ghandi, is the real lesson

Government Fears YOU. It is terrified you might say anything else but YES, either by action or inaction

Because you have power, and they only have illusion leading to acquiescence

A free society is a society by lawful government, and lawful government must deserve consent

Deserve it. Nothing else will do

It must be open, it must be accountable, it must have checks and balances, it must be decent

For most of us, for the whole of our lives, our inner human has sat inside that bubble, observing itself going though life, observing all around it. It expresses itself in various ways, especially in the privacy of our homes as we share love with our families, but by and large has gone along to get along and rarely says what it really thinks

But what if it did say? What would it say? What would you say?

What does your inner human actually want?

Mine wants Love, decency, justice, fairness, a world of sharing and co-operation and brotherhood, where life is a great adventure we share together, not a drudgery to be struggled through until the grave, or a viscous rat race

Mine wants a world where we are caretakers for the beauty of all we have, where we preserve and sustain, nourish and grow, express the poetry of our souls, and can look out at the end of our lives at the new generation going bravely on because we did our part to care for them even when we did not know them

As a very dear friend of mine says: Freedom is the Grandchildren, we are the Caretakers

Now that's all very well, and may seem like a dream, and so it should, because it shouldn't be real unless it becomes the balance of what we all choose

But if we do not choose anything, we get what is chosen for us, and that's all we deserve to expect, because its all we created

A real Brave New World, fit for humans to live in? It starts by saying a Brave New World fit only for robots, fit only for adults treated like children by the elitist few, simply isn't good enough, so we aren't going to go into it in the hope you magically make it nice for us, for we know you never will, and its up to all of us to get the job done

It starts by saying "no"

And that is the fear of all tyrants, velvet or otherwise

That the human within lifts up a little finger, pop's that bubble and says "NO"

I am me and I am free

But isnt it also the truth that we fear freedom? In itself its not surprising as in the outer world we find it hard to experience any, and new experiences can be frightening

Wouldn't everyone just do what they want and rob and steal and kill and everything else? Humans can't be trusted to be free! Of course that was the fear of the elite themselves, as they misunderstood Freud's work. They turned their back on a real free society because they came to believe they had to rule to prevent chaos: and then set about covering themselves with privilege for doing us the favour

Because both Freud and Jung spoke of the perfection of man by the conquest, or transcendence, of the ego... of those selfish drives, to become better than the sum of our parts, those age old sins. To become, ultimately, human beings fit to live lawfully under common law. To not lie, not steal, and not harm, naturally, because being lawful has become who we are, not because of rules and punishments. It's the same as the spiritual teachers who urge us to find inner peace

Our rulers decided that wasn't possible, or more, that they wouldn't like it if we did, because then after all: who would need them?... and for the past century they have acted accordingly and created what we see today as we continued to quietly consent... bit of a grumble now and then but basically giving them their way.. and by confirming their assumptions, we have ensured our lives have become so limited and stunted we never get the chance to really grow, despite our apparent "wealth"

After the great promise of a new start in the year 2000, looked forward to for many many years, it wasn't just planes that got hijacked on 9/11: it was our chance for a new future, as those same ideas from the past century have tried to remake this one into it's ultimate expression

Freedom is not chaos: freedom is responsibility. That's the truth to be understood

We can be free if we can be responsible for what it is ours to affect: ourselves. That's what the world calls on us to do to do our part: to be the human we want others to be

It's a simple lesson, but a powerful one, because it cannot be denied

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 06:15 PM   #30
thecatsmeow
Banned

I wouldn't like to be similar to a politician. They spout many words but say nowt! Always to hide their insidious lies...
Old 26-05-2014, 06:55 PM   #31
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Ok, so I don't understand the rise of UKIP in terms of the Global Conspiracy.

The Global Conspiracy tells us that there is an agenda that pushes us towards a one-world government (with the EU being part of that move)...

The Global Conspiracy also tells us that Politicians, Governments, Presidents and Prime Ministers are somewhat hand picked with the Media using all the brainwashing powers at its disposal to coral the dumb masses into voting for who the PTB want in power...

Now, there has definitely been a push by the mainstream media, tv news and press pack in the UK to demonise immigrants and to push Nigel Farage up to the dizzy hieghts of "Great White Hope and Saviour"... and it looks as though that brainwashing has worked. There is no doubt that UKIP have done very well in yesterdays elections.

So, my question. Isn't the enablement of UKIP counter-productive to the push for One World Government...?

What is going on here?
Without the eu far right parties across europe
Could run wild ,
Outside the eu lies global trading
Anyone anti Eu as the world stands now is pro globalist
That's a given even Farage admits he wants a globalist world

Look at the rise of far right parties in the eu
Tbey are still outnumbered but want to be in a position to scupper any policies not right wing
The socialists are the biggest party in the eu so any guesses why the ukip want the eu torn apart , it doesn't take albert Einstein to figure that out .

So the uk has voted ukip into europe ,
Does that mean we leave the eu , no
Does that mean ukip have fullfillid their promises to ukip voters , no
Does that mean ukip will win general election in their and take us put of europe ,no

What then is the point of ukip ,
Theppint of ukip is one of disruption to left wing wing parties
It's no coincidence tbey took voters from labour and the lib dems
While the BBC said tbey took tory voters and distracted us ,

Ukips elites know what tbey wanted and how to get it
Ukip voters displayed a level of judgment not seen since the sinking of the titanic
And think tbey are all one big happy family ,
Ukip is a disaster and labour and the Tories have no answer
Because to engage a typical ukip voter is like trying to reason with Alf garnet
Or Bernard manning .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 07:05 PM   #32
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
Without the eu far right parties across europe
Could run wild ,
Outside the eu lies global trading
Anyone anti Eu as the world stands now is pro globalist
That's a given even Farage admits he wants a globalist world

Look at the rise of far right parties in the eu
Tbey are still outnumbered but want to be in a position to scupper any policies not right wing
The socialists are the biggest party in the eu so any guesses why the ukip want the eu torn apart , it doesn't take albert Einstein to figure that out .

So the uk has voted ukip into europe ,
Does that mean we leave the eu , no
Does that mean ukip have fullfillid their promises to ukip voters , no
Does that mean ukip will win general election in their and take us put of europe ,no

What then is the point of ukip ,
Theppint of ukip is one of disruption to left wing wing parties
It's no coincidence tbey took voters from labour and the lib dems
While the BBC said tbey took tory voters and distracted us ,

Ukips elites know what tbey wanted and how to get it
Ukip voters displayed a level of judgment not seen since the sinking of the titanic
And think tbey are all one big happy family ,
Ukip is a disaster and labour and the Tories have no answer
Because to engage a typical ukip voter is like trying to reason with Alf garnet
Or Bernard manning .
^This is starting to sound like "I love the EU if it keeps my benefit check coming"

Some peoples price is cheap. And what a perfect example of the mechanism by which organizations get co-opted and controlled: chuck the members a bit of a bone so they dont object: in Vorwahr's case he just wants to feel the comfort of big brother tucking him up in bed at night. Sweet really.

As for not knowing the difference between global trade and global government.... oh boy

Last edited by john white; 26-05-2014 at 07:06 PM.
Old 26-05-2014, 07:59 PM   #33
jake_ball

Quote:

The Global Conspiracy tells us that there is an agenda that pushes us towards a one-world government (with the EU being part of that move)...

The Global Conspiracy also tells us that Politicians, Governments, Presidents and Prime Ministers are somewhat hand picked with the Media using all the brainwashing powers at its disposal to coral the dumb masses into voting for who the PTB want in power...

Now, there has definitely been a push by the mainstream media, tv news and press pack in the UK to demonise immigrants and to push Nigel Farage up to the dizzy hieghts of "Great White Hope and Saviour"... and it looks as though that brainwashing has worked. There is no doubt that UKIP have done very well in yesterdays elections.

So, my question. Isn't the enablement of UKIP counter-productive to the push for One World Government...?

What is going on here?
Well let's look what has ACTUALLY been achieved by UKIP :-

Nothing!

Therefore the NWO agenda of a European centralised government is still going full steam ahead.

The ptb needed to let us have UKIP in order to keep us thinking that we have hope. They need us to BELIEVE that there is HOPE, and this will keep the EU on track. The ptb need more time before they can impliment a global government. And to do this, the EU needs to remain on track....for the moment.

The most that WE can do, is to awaken. Actually, to "awaken" is the key that opens one of the doors that enables us to escape the EU prison.

UKIP itself IS a "false dawn". But, the spirit and excitement that UKIP is generating (along with the ESSENTIAL awakening of the people) , I think, is NOT a false dawn.

The UKIP results (assuming that they are not fixed) shows that people ARE possibily waking up on mass, and THAT is the thing that is needed most.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #34
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post

What happened to him?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 08:08 PM   #35
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
What happened to him?
Contrived plane crash...
Old 26-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #36
oh_me

Quote:

What is going on here?

from my own pov I have been wondering how they will spark off the civil rioting. In that respect UKIP and the other national front like parties are right on cue.

Nationalism + economic failure = lots of cultures fighting with each other. UKIP have generated a strong sense of nationalism. It may have woken people up, but to what?

And if they can get different cultures to begin fighting on the streets, what will the be aim of that, if not a global agenda?

UKIP highlight a problem, the public react, but what will the solution be?
"If you want to awaken all of humanity, then awaken all of yourself. If you want to eliminate the suffering in the world, then eliminate all that is dark and negative in yourself. Truly, the greatest gift you have to give is that of your own self-transformation." Lao Tzu

Last edited by oh_me; 26-05-2014 at 08:18 PM.
oh_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2014, 08:20 PM   #37
john white

Quote:
Contrived plane crash...
^

That looks contrived to you? I think you just jumped the shark talking that kind of stupid. I get where you are at but there is no time to indulge gatekeeping and sorry, you obviously need to believe at any cost. Take a risk and live a little instead

Old 26-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #38
john white

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
Well let's look what has ACTUALLY been achieved by UKIP :-

Nothing!

Therefore the NWO agenda of a European centralised government is still going full steam ahead.

The ptb needed to let us have UKIP in order to keep us thinking that we have hope. They need us to BELIEVE that there is HOPE, and this will keep the EU on track. The ptb need more time before they can impliment a global government. And to do this, the EU needs to remain on track....for the moment.

The most that WE can do, is to awaken. Actually, to "awaken" is the key that opens one of the doors that enables us to escape the EU prison.

UKIP itself IS a "false dawn". But, the spirit and excitement that UKIP is generating (along with the ESSENTIAL awakening of the people) , I think, is NOT a false dawn.

The UKIP results (assuming that they are not fixed) shows that people ARE possibily waking up on mass, and THAT is the thing that is needed most.
Do we want mass rioting on the streets and demagogues installing themselves backed up by armed mobs? Is the the change and transition we want to see?

Maybe for some of us it is, but they can go walk that road without me. Violent revolution leads to dead revolutionaries AFTER they have won and the same old same old with a new face. What Tsar was ever as cruel as Lenin, as brutal as Stalin? The people changed their leader but they didn't change themselves

If there is some kind of peaceful process there must be some kind of democracy and the opportunity to turn the old system against itself, as you rightly say, is a catalyst for a far more profound change

Old 26-05-2014, 08:24 PM   #39
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
^

That looks contrived to you? I think you just jumped the shark talking that kind of stupid. I get where you are at but there is no time to indulge gatekeeping and sorry, you obviously need to believe at any cost. Take a risk and live a little instead
Ever heard of projection? Why you feel the need to defend these psychopaths so ferociously beats me? Perhaps you'd prefer their company?

Last edited by thecatsmeow; 26-05-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 26-05-2014, 08:31 PM   #40
john white

Quote:
Ever heard of projection? Why you feel the need to defend these psychopaths so ferociously beats me! perhaps you'd prefer their company?
Im not "defending" anyone: its YOUR outpouring which is indefensible, giving a cheeky wink and claiming you "know" that crash was some sort of fake. Your bullshitting, firstly yourself, and then attempting the same with this forum. I'm sure you don't like me telling you that, and I don't mean to be cruel, but your statement is ridiculous.

Look at farages blood pressure, video of him trembling with shock, the guy was seconds from death and absolutely shitting himself. But its all part of your "entertainment" and self constructed perch above it all, where only you know what is genuine and what is fake while sat at your computer. Its pitiable, in truth, and I wish you could do better

Whether that crash was an attempt on Farage's life, that's a better speculation, but not resolved. I'm sure Cameron is overjoyed Farage survived...