Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 28-04-2014, 11:18 AM   #41
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
Yes... I will be joining you.
As will I. Obviously, if UKIP are going to win by a vast majority then the Bystander Effect comes in. I'll just relax and wait for the victory, making other people cast their votes.
craig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:22 AM   #42
grannie27

Quote:
Actually you're right... I think it's just grannie27...

WTF why not go back and read my reply to your last post before you start typing bullshit about me .

I WANT A VOTE ON THE EU MEMBERSHIP ...that is not fecking "Worship" thats a desire for real democracy that the three main parties will not give us .....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:29 AM   #43
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:

g27 has guts to even register,

and I support her on her mission,

if we must have "elections" then lets at least give the EU dictatorship the V sign.

the establishment are being forced to recognise public opinion,
of course they will attempt to control that opinion,

but nothing less than complete withdrawal will appease the "surging" anti EU movement,

this a real headache for those who believe we should be embracing our centralised occupying foreign dictators.

still more interesting than the red blue merry go round.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #44
kaiser

Guys N girls put your popcorn away.

Dont just abstain from voting in protest but also begin building the replacement.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...mmunity-trust/
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:33 AM   #45
dentedarthur
Banned

Have they decided anything about the doggerland reclamation project yet?
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:38 AM   #46
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Guys N girls put your popcorn away.

Dont just abstain from voting in protest but also begin building the replacement.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/5...mmunity-trust/
Well as long as we are part of the EU this will not happen ,I would like to see the Palace of Westmonster taken down brick by brick .

But if we tried this the EU would be sending in NATO/US troops in to stop the rebellion.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:41 AM   #47
craig32
Inactive

There wouldn't be enough soldiers to stop everybody. Also, we could use passive-aggressive tactics when faced - lying down in front of vehicles, telling the soldiers we won't harm them, etc.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #48
jason74

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig32 View Post
If you want real change, you cannot use the same methods (like voting and protests) to make it happen. Even Mr. Icke said that.
Politicians of all persuasions are mere puppets. Slaves to the system controlled and run by a tiny minority in the shadows. It is vital we all cease believing that voting for one party over another will have any good and positive effect whatsoever upon our lives.
jason74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #49
grannie27

Quote:

Quote:
dave its not that people believe Farage WILL deliver Freedom ,its that they KNOW the three main parties WON'T even lets us vote on Freedom from the EU.

UKIP are now at 31% that has to tell you something ,its gathering votes from ALL the parties .

I don't have a racist bone in my body and have been lucky enough to live all over the World ,I have embraced the culture and people where ever I lived .

But the EU is just Wrong and I would like a vote to voice my opinion .

Is that so wrong ? to just want a chance to Vote
this is NOT worship...
Old 28-04-2014, 12:00 PM   #50
dave52

Quote:
Have they got any Communities up and running? I see this video is from 2011.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #51
voxvot
Inactive

Quote:
So many silly sausages falling for the divide and conquer trick
God! If I see that simplistic mantra being trotted out on its arthritic legs one more tedious time, I think I'm going to throw up.

Let me explain: it's only a "trick" if the divisions, which are being CREATED by the elite, are non-existent and invented; if the differences are real, as in the differenent priorities and agendas pursued by Jews and Muslims, Somalis, Roma and Albanians and White British natives, it's a technique not a fucking "trick".

Even if it was a "trick", why don't you tell people like Lenny Henry, Trevor Philips, the Muslim Parliament of Britain and the Board of Deputies of British Jews to STFU and stop falling for the "Divide and conquer" trick? I've noticed that it's only white people who get told (effectively) to shut up and sit down.

Last edited by voxvot; 28-04-2014 at 12:16 PM.
voxvot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 12:23 PM   #52
mr sparkles

Quote:
I agree. It's the fact that there are people here who think that Farage is the great hope that will deliver us to freedom.

Crazy.
I thought more folk would have learned by now that politics and politicians are not going to provide the changes we need. It's quite worrying the amount of folk that still have a belief in the political system.
mr sparkles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 12:25 PM   #53
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkles View Post
I thought more folk would have learned by now that politics and politicians are not going to provide the changes we need. It's quite worrying the amount of folk that still have a belief in the political system.
I've learned over the years that voting is a waste of my time. Each time I tell others of my opting out they go off on a brainwashed rant how I'm only hurting myself and limiting my choices.

I just have to laugh at these fools, as I slowly wave them off into their own demises!
Old 28-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #54
mr sparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig32 View Post
I've learned over the years that voting is a waste of my time. Each time I tell others of my opting out they go off on a brainwashed rant how I'm only hurting myself and limiting my choices.

I just have to laugh at these fools, as I slowly wave them off into their own demises!
It's the ones on here who have a basic understanding of the control system that have me baffled, they seem to have bought into this guy Farage as some sort of savior.
Old 28-04-2014, 12:39 PM   #55
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
It's the ones on here who have a basic understanding of the control system that have me baffled, they seem to have bought into this guy Farage as some sort of savior.
Americans were the same regarding Obama. I guess some people are easily led. I say let Farage win, if it all goes balls up, then we know who to blame!
Old 28-04-2014, 12:43 PM   #56
grannie27

Quote:
Why do you think that ??? Savior ?? NO but he will give us a chance to vote on our Membership of the EU ...What are you NOT understanding ??
Old 28-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #57
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
I have not witnessed the belief in a "saviour" you speak of on these boards.

sounds like the new pro status quo meme to me.

Saviour ?

no.

A fuck you to the EU ?

yes.

sorry.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 01:03 PM   #58
mr sparkles

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Why do you think that ??? Savior ?? NO but he will give us a chance to vote on our Membership of the EU ...What are you NOT understanding ??
It's another millionaire politician telling lies to get into power, they all do it, every single last one of them. Look at some of the promises Obama and Cameron made before they got into power and then what happened afterwards.

The system needs to be brought down and people need to stop buying the bullshit these cunts are feeding us. The longer people continue to vote and believe in the current system the longer it's going to go on.
Old 28-04-2014, 01:06 PM   #59
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
this is NOT worship...
Right, so I've just gone back and had another look. You're saying that you want UKIP to succeed so that you can get a vote on Europe?

Am I right?

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?

Last edited by dave52; 28-04-2014 at 01:06 PM.
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 01:38 PM   #60
iluminawti

Its dosnt matter who we vote for as they are all in the same gang. Sure Nigel is no different, hes no savior. Just another lying two faced politician. How ever at least by voting for him we will send a message to those liars in govt that we have had enough of their bullchit. Some one said what happens if it goes wrong? Well if that happens then the only option left is for us is a rebellion, which I would rather have than a protest vote.
iluminawti is offline   Reply With Quote