Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 28-04-2014, 09:57 AM   #21
mrunhappy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave52 View Post
It's an interesting comparison. Obama promised "Hope". A meaningless, empty concept that allowed people to pin any belief they wanted to it. In fact Obama has just (unsurprisingly) continued the game plan, if anything ramping it up.

Farage is a more extreme version of Cameron. He's like Cameron without the political correctness. But people have been told that this is a good thing, so they'll vote for it anyway.

So, a Tory/UKIP coalition to look forward to. Let's see how that pans out.
There is no way there'll be a Ukip Coalition. They will not dare pull the tory coalition trick again, the tories are so unpopular they will not risk it. Who is the Sun i..e. oligarch Murdoch supporting at the next election? That will be your next 'leader'.

It's a red win next, it has already been decided. None of the shit the tories have foisted on us will be repealed though. Red blue, makes no difference, the oligarchs push their plans through whomever is in power.

Last edited by Mr Happy; 28-04-2014 at 09:57 AM.
mrunhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #22
grannie27

Quote:
I agree. It's the fact that there are people here who think that Farage is the great hope that will deliver us to freedom.

Crazy.
dave its not that people believe Farage WILL deliver Freedom ,its that they KNOW the three main parties WON'T even lets us vote on Freedom from the EU.

UKIP are now at 31% that has to tell you something ,its gathering votes from ALL the parties .

I don't have a racist bone in my body and have been lucky enough to live all over the World ,I have embraced the culture and people where ever I lived .

But the EU is just Wrong and I would like a vote to voice my opinion .

Is that so wrong ? to just want a chance to Vote .
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 10:09 AM   #23
craig32
Inactive

If you want real change, you cannot use the same methods (like voting and protests) to make it happen. Even Mr. Icke said that.
craig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 10:18 AM   #24
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig32 View Post
If you want real change, you cannot use the same methods (like voting and protests) to make it happen. Even Mr. Icke said that.
Then Mr Icke had better pull his finger out of his arse and suggest to us how we make change in the system ,rather than spouting all the wrongs of the system yet not offering a viable solution.

I like David Icke I am willing to listen to his viable suggestions to right the wrongs.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:31 AM   #25
kaiser

Quote:
Totally agree.

This is where my energy is going for now i cant sit on my hands any longer now is the time im not voting, im not registerd so i must help start something new or actually to be more accurate to dispose the current control system form within and re assert the old way this is well beyond freeman, this is what freeman was hiding infront of. Michael O’Bernicia’s vision makes him a good leader and role model unlike Farrage, Cameron, Rubberband and the other one who's name i forget.. As far as I can tell Michael seeks not to rule but merely just be, to be able to live without having to pay some ruler for the privallage and its been that way for what 30-50 generations? And to think It was us Brittons who sacked Rome in 390BC but they got us in the end didnt they through there Bastard and there church.

The Fraud of “English” History and the Rise of UCT

http://self-realisation.com/video/th...ts_exclude=517
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 28-04-2014 at 10:45 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 10:34 AM   #26
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Then Mr Icke had better pull his finger out of his arse and suggest to us how we make change in the system ,rather than spouting all the wrongs of the system yet not offering a viable solution.

I like David Icke I am willing to listen to his viable suggestions to right the wrongs.
Last year was an excellent example of change. which the people failed to do something about. During his Bilderberg speech near the hotel, he was surrounded by three-thousand people. Who, by the way, far outnumbered the elite scum and police protecting them just down the road.

They could have marched on the hotel and killed the lot.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:39 AM   #27
grannie27

Quote:
Last year was an excellent example of change. which the people failed to do something about. During his Bilderberg speech near the hotel, he was surrounded by three-thousand people. Who, by the way, far outnumbered the elite scum and police protecting them just down the road.

They could have marched on the hotel and killed the lot.
What "Change" was made ??? I saw a bunch of people at a Festival of Hate against the Bilderbergs ,but no change at all ,hence they are meeting again soon .

Killing them is not a solution.
Old 28-04-2014, 10:42 AM   #28
craig32
Inactive

Quote:
What "Change" was made ??? I saw a bunch of people at a Festival of Hate against the Bilderbergs ,but no change at all ,hence they are meeting again soon .

Killing them is not a solution.
No change occurred because they stood idly by and listened to a speech. But change was with them, they just failed to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

So, if killing them isn't a solution, how then would you talk down a globally destructive sociopath?
Old 28-04-2014, 10:46 AM   #29
grannie27

Quote:
No change occurred because they stood idly by and listened to a speech. But change was with them, they just failed to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

So, if killing them isn't a solution, how then would you talk down a globally destructive sociopath?
Start a new thread ,this is about UKIP ....
Old 28-04-2014, 10:46 AM   #30
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberleaf View Post
for a relatively small party they sure do get a lot of tv airtime and publicity.

Personally I feel they are being promoted by the mainstream media and political parties.
There's no such thing as bad publicity ,

Farage , "no brit could do her job ".
Speaking about giving his German wife the job of pa or Secretary

Well done ukip voters your well and truly under the spell
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 10:49 AM   #31
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:
All this UKIP worship on here is astounding. Be careful what you wish for...
I have not noticed any "UKIP worship",
plenty of anti UKIP rhetoric though,

the opinion polls are being quoted as showing an "easy win" for the anti EU camp,

"they" know mistrust of the msm only strengthens UKIPs suggestion of a seige mentality against the "establishment",

However some on these very boards do not understand it's an anti EU surge amongst the ordinary people,
and UKIP are riding the wave,

as a non voter I shall sit back with interest,
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 10:50 AM   #32
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post

Is that it ???

Never mind the Paedophiles running the show in Westminister, lets attack a man who has the only person he can really trust looking after his paperwork ,the bastard
Old 28-04-2014, 10:53 AM   #33
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Is that it ???

Never mind the Paedophiles running the show in Westminister, lets attack a man who has the only person he can really trust looking after his paperwork ,the bastard
So ukip is an anti peado vote aswell now ?
Old 28-04-2014, 10:58 AM   #34
oooooooooo
Inactive

Quote:

Not like the SNP voters, eh, vorwhor.
oooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #35
grannie27

Quote:
So ukip is an anti peado vote aswell now ?
I have no doubt the Media/Police/GCHQ will "create" a UKIP Paedo in the near future ,they are getting pretty desperate now UKIP are at 31%.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:05 AM   #36
vorwahr
Inactive

Anti Eu fever is sweeping the uk ,
Where did it originate and don't say the people cause that's bullshit
It was all ok for 70yrs then bang it's the devil incarnate why ?

Look at the facts ,
Its the single biggest marketplace on the planet

It operates on an equality core based on relative percentages

America is struggling to get a foothold
It's motor industry is crippled by cheaper better European cars
As is it's electronics industry and food .

And if Putin's new Russia came onboard with the Eu America could be in serious shit
Facing insurmountable millitary and financial forces
So who might USA call upon to help out bit it's ally and lacky the uk to chuck a spanner in the works and open up the gateway to WTO where America as the largest economic force could once again dictate to tbe world and europe .

Just throwing that put there it's not as if I believe it
Old 28-04-2014, 11:06 AM   #37
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
I have no doubt the Media/Police/GCHQ will "create" a UKIP Paedo in the near future ,they are getting pretty desperate now UKIP are at 31%.
Yesof course they have the fucking time machines don't tbey
Old 28-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #38
soleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The gutter press is getting desperate, the funny thing is the more desperate they get to smear UKIP the more the public will see through it and the more votes they will get..
People in this forum really should know better.

You don't have to support or even like UKIP to see that slurs based on relatively recent denunciations such as racism and homophobia are politically loaded weaponised words. They are the wonder weapons of an Establishment that has lost all credibility.

The unknown and incapable Obama came to power because only 'racists' would oppose him and he remained in power because only 'homophobes' wanted him out. His record before and after election is irrelevant.

The British Establishment has only got itself to blame for UKIP's rise because of endless war, corruption, paedophile protection and the destruction of wages through limitlessness immigration and of course for lying about EU referenda.

The closing of the Westminster and media cartel's ranks makes me tempted to register for the vote to give the Establishment the digitus impudicus.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #39
grannie27

Quote:
Yesof course they have the fucking time machines don't tbey
they are able to produce Fake Face Book accounts, fake Twitter accounts ,and put false statements on other sites, as has been proven by the Hillsborough Families ,they are able to enter anyone's Email account and add what ever the hell they want ...

What planet do you live on ??
Old 28-04-2014, 11:16 AM   #40
dave52

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
I have not noticed any "UKIP worship"
Actually you're right... I think it's just grannie27...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooooooo View Post
as a non voter I shall sit back with interest
Yes... I will be joining you.

www.DaveWare.co.uk
Are You Listening...?
dave52 is offline   Reply With Quote