Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #41
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
Last post before I try and get some sleep. You do go on and on about how stpid americans are. You assume that they actually voted for Obama. If you believe the election is rigged then why keep harping about how dumb millions of people are? You stated on another thread this;



On election day you will find, Americans were stupid enough to give obama another four years after bitching and complaing about him for the last four years.

......don't try to figure it out, it's some kind of Sadomasochistic thang going on with Americans.


Either you believe it's a rigged game or not. If you believe it's "real" then attacking an entire nation of voters is just misguided. If you believe it's all rigged then the results themselves are skewed so there is no way to know how many people really voted for who. So labeling the americans in a nasty way AGAIN makes no sense.

So which is it? Or is the whole point of your posts to repeat "stupid americans" a certain number of times?
American voters arent stupid they are like voters worldwide who think.in democracies you elect a supreme leader , what they say goes , it doesnt work like that of course with policies being blocked etc by opposition leaders in house ,perhaps its an indication of worldwide nievity in political systems ?
obamas next 4 years will be hampered at every step by republican senators and he will get the flack while republicans say "see told you couldnt deliver on promises " yeah because you blocked the promise lol .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:09 AM   #42
kiwimaj
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: London, England
Posts: 3,843
Likes: 15 (11 Posts)
Default

..why do people on here still think he 'won'? He didn't 'win' anything and it certainly wasn't because of any 'voter' either.

Higher powers decide who will be in that role, stooges, the lot of them..obama, romney...makes no difference, still controlled by the same puppet masters..

When you realise what the game is really all about, following any 'election' is a complete and total waste of time!

When will people wake up?

Last edited by kiwimaj; 07-11-2012 at 09:10 AM.
kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #43
velma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,670
Likes: 2,384 (754 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Look at all the sheep,they couldnt be happier!

Woe is me... all is lost, when you see people in this Tavistock-inspired frenzy cheering for what, they know not, but a puppet personality the TV ads told them was the right choice, but they had no choice, it was decided for them, many moons ago and it's downhill all the way from here to the manned and ready FEMA camps.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #44
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
The right result they aren't as stupid as I imagined even though it was on issues like gay rights and women rights, and the latino vote. On the bigger picture that douche romney would have fucked up the anglo hegemony rightly.
romney seemed to be apealing to a different generation almost , and it replied in numbers .
scary .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:14 AM   #45
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
..why do people on here still think he 'won'? He didn't 'win' anything and it certainly wasn't because of any 'voter' either.

Higher powers decide who will be in that role, stooges, the lot of them..obama, romney...makes no difference, still controlled by the same puppet masters..

When you realise what the game is really all about, following any 'election' is a complete and total waste of time!

When will people wake up?
evidence ?
what.makes.you.say obama.didnt win ?
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #46
inversedivinity
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,755
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
romney seemed to be apealing to a different generation almost , and it replied in numbers .
scary .
Older generation with blinders on stuck in a timewarp.
__________________
"If people do not believe that mathematics is simple, it is only because they do not realize how complicated life is" John Von Neumann
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:19 AM   #47
steppewar
Eternal Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: a cloud in cuckoo land
Posts: 7,302
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

The Elite prefer 2 term Presidents as it makes it easier and smoother to pass their agenda.

In their 2nd term, Presidents can go more hardcore for the Elites agenda as they don't have to worry about another election.

In WW2, Roosevelt got 3 terms, coincidentally ... (not), he was in power from 1933 to 1945, the exact same years as Adolf Hitler.

Kennedy didn't even get to serve one term because he was a threat to the private bank called the Federal Reserve, that's the main reason he was taken out, and not the upcoming Vietnam war. Most of the main players in the Democrats still stayed in the same place until 1968, ie the same 2 term party.

Then 8 years of Republicans, via 2 Presidents, Nixon and Ford.

Only Carter and Daddy Bush served genuine 1 term Presidencies.

However in Daddy Bush's case, it can be argued he served 3, as he was the immediate puppet master of Reagan and probably had a hand in his near murder.

The Elite have this agenda scripted out years in advance, along with their puppet Presidents.

I don't know who will be President in 2020/2021, but the Elite do.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #48
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
Older generation with blinders on stuck in a timewarp.
maybe what we saw was begining of the end for knee jerk right that keeps elites elite ,
its victorian/wild west attitudes that have crippled progress in this world .
lies and unfounded fears dont work anymore neither will
manipulated facts .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #49
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
The Elite prefer 2 term Presidents as it makes it easier and smoother to pass their agenda.

In their 2nd term, Presidents can go more hardcore for the Elites agenda as they don't have to worry about another election.

In WW2, Roosevelt got 3 terms, coincidentally ... (not), he was in power from 1933 to 1945, the exact same years as Adolf Hitler.

Kennedy didn't even get to serve one term because he was a threat to the private bank called the Federal Reserve, that's the main reason he was taken out, and not the upcoming Vietnam war. Most of the main players in the Democrats still stayed in the same place until 1968, ie the same 2 term party.

Then 8 years of Republicans, via 2 Presidents, Nixon and Ford.

Only Carter and Daddy Bush served genuine 1 term Presidencies.

However in Daddy Bush's case, it can be argued he served 3, as he was the immediate puppet master of Reagan and probably had a hand in his near murder.

The Elite have this agenda scripted out years in advance, along with their puppet Presidents.

I don't know who will be President in 2020/2021, but the Elite do.
how do you know this stuff ?
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #50
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
romney voters need a reality check and to ask themselves what it was obamas voters saw ,
A free lunch, A government handout from cradle to grave?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:40 AM   #51
steppewar
Eternal Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: a cloud in cuckoo land
Posts: 7,302
Likes: 30 (14 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
how do you know this stuff ?
It's bog standard obvious with even a basic amount of research, which I suggest you do.

I also forgot to mention the 2 term Presidency of Eisenhower from 1953 to 1961, the "war hero", ( and mass murderer of 1.5 million German POW's in 1945 after VE Day).

Last edited by steppewar; 07-11-2012 at 09:50 AM.
steppewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #52
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
obamas next 4 years will be hampered at every step by republican senators .
Not to mention the the US military?

It's a good thing!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 09:59 AM   #53
lavista4u
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,895
Likes: 87 (55 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Sure laugh away!

The republicans you speak of were probably fictional. As is many things the tabloid, "the dialymail" prints. It does have a gullible readership, ya know?

Do enjoy your laugh....in your, "third world country" .

Lord knows, we've had some real knee slappers coming from your country to.
hahaha...I was just kidding mate....I know its all fraud...The elections back home are fraud too...I don't enjoy it here in my third world country ..it sucks as it does everywhere....

I was just making fun of sheeps, who are always proud to say...how bad we are in third world countries when they have no clue what is going on in their on backyard.
lavista4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #54
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavista4u View Post
hahaha...I was just kidding mate....I know its all fraud...The elections back home are fraud too...I don't enjoy it here in my third world country ..it sucks as it does everywhere....

I was just making fun of sheeps, who are always proud to say...how bad we are in third world countries when they have no clue what is going on in their on backyard.
No problem...cheers!
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 AM   #55
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
A free lunch, A government handout from cradle to grave?
youd rather pay elites for basic humane needs like shelter and healthcare .
keep voting maybe one day .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:49 AM   #56
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Not to mention the the US military?

It's a good thing!
oh yes lets forget cooperating for common good lets get started on the in fighting that elites love ,
divide and rule .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:51 AM   #57
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
youd rather pay elites for basic humane needs like shelter and healthcare .
keep voting maybe one day .
No!

Neither one is sustainable. Government assistance programs keep expanding, the workforce keeps contracting. You tell me how much longer it will last?
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:53 AM   #58
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
oh yes lets forget cooperating for common good lets get started on the in fighting that elites love ,
divide and rule .
The Benghise thang is what turned the military against obama.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:56 AM   #59
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
It's bog standard obvious with even a basic amount of research, which I suggest you do.

I also forgot to mention the 2 term Presidency of Eisenhower from 1953 to 1961, the "war hero", ( and mass murderer of 1.5 million German POW's in 1945 after VE Day).
your research throws up statistics , similar research said obama wouldnt be re elected because unemployment was over a certain percentage (actual amount escapes me )
you say basic in a very matter of fact manner im almost tempted to agree with you just to look smart but
i im not going to "i am me i am free " as a smart man man once said .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #60
vorwahr
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 7,369
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
No!

Neither one is sustainable. Government assistance programs keep expanding, the workforce keeps contracting. You tell me how much longer it will last?
read karl marx , its capitalisms biggest problem and un avoidable .
profit driven societies implode on.a regular basis
your point ?
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2012, barack obama, election, romney

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.