Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2012, 12:54 PM   #1
nirvana00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Is Mitt Romeny the next US president ?

Because no way in hell Obama is winning after saying this:

"When it comes to our national security decisions-- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out any noise that's out there," the president said.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...-election.html

noise = benjamin netanyahoo/israelis

Last edited by nirvana00; 24-09-2012 at 12:55 PM.
nirvana00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 12:59 PM   #2
joho
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Today's News
Posts: 1,525
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

seems to be a lot of conflicting messages at the moment

always best to look close at the actions when the 2 do not match up

Last edited by joho; 24-09-2012 at 01:01 PM.
joho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 02:08 PM   #3
atoms for peace
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 215
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

They are all scum and dont work for the people anyway and we all should know that. Hollow words from hollow people. case closed.
atoms for peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 02:31 PM   #4
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana00 View Post
Because no way in hell Obama is winning after saying this:

"When it comes to our national security decisions-- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out any noise that's out there," the president said.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/o...-election.html

noise = benjamin netanyahoo/israelis
That is wrong.

The zionists would like to get rid of Obama, since he won't have to care all too much about the zionist lunatics in his second and last term.

The whole american political circus is a scam, a farce.
But one thing for sure, Romney is guarantee for an attack on Iran and thus WWIII.

Last edited by tinyint; 24-09-2012 at 02:31 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,404
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana00
"When it comes to our national security decisions-- any pressure that I feel is simply to do what's right for the American people. And I am going to block out any noise that's out there," the president said.
The sheeple will love this!!!!!!

"Oh good,he will do whats right for us!!"
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
nirvana00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
That is wrong.

The zionists would like to get rid of Obama, since he won't have to care all too much about the zionist lunatics in his second and last term.

The whole american political circus is a scam, a farce.
But one thing for sure, Romney is guarantee for an attack on Iran and thus WWIII.

I was actually listening to Sheikh Imran Hosein on 108Morris youtube channel, and he seemed to say the same thing. Romney will win after what happened with the ambassador in Libya and the way Obama responded to that incident. He came off as really weak and that won't sit well with many Americans. This whole thing is a directed at setting up a major war between west and muslim-russia-china axis just like icke said a few years ago. Plus, the economy is not going anywhere.

Romney will be the president that will preside over Israel's rise to superpower status. America is SO done at this point. This guy also plans to cut spending, that will instantly send the world into atleast a decade long depression.

Last edited by nirvana00; 24-09-2012 at 04:16 PM.
nirvana00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Romney's a worse poison for the nation than Obama, and I think the average person is seeing that.
Romney will not win at this point, the GOP have been way too out there this past couple years, many women and LGBT will not vote Republican simply on those grounds.
But, people who have a lot of money will vote Republican simply because they do what's best for them, for example, Hollywood stars. Though, those people are outnumbered by the majority, who are not making >$200,000/year
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 07:54 PM   #8
motleyhoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 6,987
Likes: 787 (355 Posts)
Default

We haven't seen how bad Obama can be yet. Wait until he gets elected again and then has nothing to lose. Things will look just as bad 4 years from now as they would if Romney gets elected. That's part of the game that is being played on us.

.
__________________
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #9
himitsunomiko
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 4,061
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

They have different ideas on how to run things, so I don't really see how you can say it will be the same no matter what when even their core principles are different.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 08:49 PM   #10
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
But, people who have a lot of money will vote Republican simply because they do what's best for them, for example, Hollywood stars.
No!

Many will vote for Romney because they are sick of obama. Period!

Your comment on Hollywood is way off base. Almost all of Hollywood is the liberal left, Democrats... and has been for a long time.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 24-09-2012 at 09:00 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #11
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
That is wrong.

The zionists would like to get rid of Obama, since he won't have to care all too much about the zionist lunatics in his second and last term.

The whole american political circus is a scam, a farce.
But one thing for sure, Romney is guarantee for an attack on Iran and thus WWIII.
I don't think Romney is any more of a warmonger than obama. Obama has a statistic of being a warmonger. Romney does not.

As far as the Zionist thing goes, with all the groveling these two have done before Israel,
It's hard to say, who is more of a Zionist.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 24-09-2012 at 08:59 PM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #12
nirvana00
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 320
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
I don't think Romney is any more of a warmonger than obama. Obama has a statistic of being a warmonger. Romney does not.

As far as the Zionist thing goes, with all the groveling these two have done before Israel,
It's hard to say, who is more of a Zionist.
well obama hasn't attacked Iran yet., if romney was in power he would have done it already because he is crazy..but then again perhaps its because obama feared that the iran war will lead to dollar collapse and hence jeopardize his elections. we have seen only 1/2 of obama yet. if he gets a second term, he will operate without any restraint.

but at the same time it seems like obama has silently destroyed more freedoms than any other president...almost as if he was paving way for something. he also seems to have dictatorial traits, bypassing the congress all the time and trampling all over the constitution.
nirvana00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 09:58 PM   #13
cori
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 4,388
Likes: 155 (85 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Is Mitt Romeny the next US president ?
they have had freemasons, but never a freemasonic mormon president.
For what reason ever they seem to suddenly like Mormons.
__________________
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 10:06 PM   #14
ritchs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ultima Thule
Posts: 7,588
Likes: 422 (225 Posts)
Default

It is a very big mistake to think that the president has anything to say. He does as he is told or 'else' JFK found that out.

I do believe each team has different backers. One set is nice cut-ya-throat commies and the other brutal fascists. The ending is the same for us

They have yokes already made for the slaves, and the noose is tightening daily

The only hope is that good guys in the military bring these criminals into Nuremberg type courts, trial them legally and fairly, and put them under the blade of the guillotine. Or sentence them to hard labor on Devils Island breaking rocks for the rest of their lives

That sounds fair to me
__________________
“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2012, 10:19 PM   #15
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Obama or Romney will only go as fast as those holding their leash will allow.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #16
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
I don't think Romney is any more of a warmonger than obama. Obama has a statistic of being a warmonger. Romney does not.

As far as the Zionist thing goes, with all the groveling these two have done before Israel,
It's hard to say, who is more of a Zionist.
Yes, but you miss the point from a military pov.

Any president in US comes to power with jewish money.

So we have Obama and Romney, who now got the jewish millionaires behind him, because Obama "disappointed" them. Obama is simply not crazy enough.

Then there is the military, who do their job, that is killing, but, they are not crazy.
Taking on a disarmed Iraq or a weak Libya is one thing, but attacking Iran is lunacy, they know it. It would definitely trigger a Russian and Chinese military response, leaving US cities annihilated. Let alone the Iranians are also powerful, nothing like previous targets, putting all US bases in the region in high danger.
So, eg Dempsey and other high ranking military would probably "support" Obama, who became their voice. A second term of Obama would mean he doesn't have to care any more pleasing the jewish lobby.
It is why they support Romney, who is probably the most dangerous candidate there ever was. And tbh, I also think he is even dumber than Bush given what I was able to catch about this moron.

Last edited by tinyint; 25-09-2012 at 12:47 AM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #17
bikerdruid
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest
Posts: 27,115
Likes: 611 (379 Posts)
Default

Is Mitt Romney the next US president ?

if he is, we will know that the election is fixed, for sure.
only a moron, or someone who is as wealthy as he, could vote for romney/ryan.
(i am not claiming that obama is a prize, either.)
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 02:34 AM   #18
arcyclus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Dreamland Villa
Posts: 11,620
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Yes, but you miss the point from a military pov.

Any president in US comes to power with jewish money.

So we have Obama and Romney, who now got the jewish millionaires behind him, because Obama "disappointed" them. Obama is simply not crazy enough.

Then there is the military, who do their job, that is killing, but, they are not crazy.
Taking on a disarmed Iraq or a weak Libya is one thing, but attacking Iran is lunacy, they know it. It would definitely trigger a Russian and Chinese military response, leaving US cities annihilated. Let alone the Iranians are also powerful, nothing like previous targets, putting all US bases in the region in high danger.
So, eg Dempsey and other high ranking military would probably "support" Obama, who became their voice. A second term of Obama would mean he doesn't have to care any more pleasing the jewish lobby.
It is why they support Romney, who is probably the most dangerous candidate there ever was. And tbh, I also think he is even dumber than Bush given what I was able to catch about this moron.

Voters made the same mistake in 2008 thinking obama was a "peace president". That he was going to bring all the troops home and end the wars that Bush started.

Now in 2012, the same lie is being told again, "obama is a peace president." Same shitt, different date.

Obama will kiss the jewish lobby's arse, just like he always has. He will be for banker bailouts, just like he always has. He will be for international socialism, just like he always has.

It's ridiculous, IMO, to think obama #2 would be any different than obama#1. If obama #1 was such a success at bullshiting Americans, why would he want to change?

Obama has a statistic of being obama.
__________________
"people don't like communism because they like to own stuff"!
-Frank Zappa

Last edited by arcyclus; 25-09-2012 at 02:49 AM.
arcyclus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 07:48 AM   #19
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcyclus View Post
Voters made the same mistake in 2008 thinking obama was a "peace president". That he was going to bring all the troops home and end the wars that Bush started.

Now in 2012, the same lie is being told again, "obama is a peace president." Same shitt, different date.

Obama will kiss the jewish lobby's arse, just like he always has. He will be for banker bailouts, just like he always has. He will be for international socialism, just like he always has.

It's ridiculous, IMO, to think obama #2 would be any different than obama#1. If obama #1 was such a success at bullshiting Americans, why would he want to change?

Obama has a statistic of being obama.
I understand your anger, and to be clear, I am not a fan of Obama or any US president.
But as said, you miss the point, what romney wants to do is so lunatic, that the military will not support him.
In my view, they could even try a coup d'etat if he became president.
This moron must not win.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #20
mind radio
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 327
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Why dont you vote for the candidate that will repeal the anticonstitutional ndaa, or the candidate that will stop spending half the economic resources on expansionist wars? What about the candidate that says liberty is more important than security or that tsa searches will be declared illegal? You know which candidate i mean, the one that really does intend to operate under the constitution. The candidate that really does believe in freedom, republic and democracy. You know the candidate that no party political wing of the single party state will put because it will broadcast the wrong message to an increasingly dumbed down sheeple. Election 2012: we are the sheeple!
mind radio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:20 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.