Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 06-05-2015, 09:56 PM   #101
alf hearted
Banned

Business interests more likely. He was a political nobody before that plane crash catapulted him out of the cockpit and into the headlines.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:03 PM   #102
grannie27

Quote:
Must have been upsetting the wrong interests then
Of course he has ....all the unelected Bastards running the EU for a start , I can bet he is not on Goldman Sachs Christmas card list after the attack he made on them ,or when he tore a strip off Tony Blair .....

Even people who hate Farage say he is a brilliant speaker in the EU ...People all over world say they wish they had a Farage speaking for them ....

This is a man who has made many enemies in high places ....because it was the right thing to do .
Of course they wanted him Dead.....
grannie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:56 PM   #103
mrclub
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Of course he has ....all the unelected Bastards running the EU for a start , I can bet he is not on Goldman Sachs Christmas card list after the attack he made on them ,or when he tore a strip off Tony Blair .....

Even people who hate Farage say he is a brilliant speaker in the EU ...People all over world say they wish they had a Farage speaking for them ....

This is a man who has made many enemies in high places ....because it was the right thing to do .
Of course they wanted him Dead.....
Don't count on converting brainwashed MSM voters granny!
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 11:42 PM   #104
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclub View Post
Don't count on converting brainwashed MSM voters granny!
They have very short memories .......

A dispatches reporter spent four months working inside the New Labour press office in the run up to the election. Our undercover reporter worked in both the national and regional Labour press office alongside some of the party's top spin doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escluoIt0Zc
Old 06-05-2015, 11:50 PM   #105
mrclub
Inactive

Quote:
They have very short memories .......

A dispatches reporter spent four months working inside the New Labour press office in the run up to the election. Our undercover reporter worked in both the national and regional Labour press office alongside some of the party's top spin doctors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escluoIt0Zc
The Satanist shill Blair.
I think it might just be me and you on here granstar.
mrclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:07 AM   #106
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclub View Post
The Satanist shill Blair.
I think it might just be me and you on here granstar.
See I expect Dirty tricks and Lies from the Tory party ,but Labour are supposed to be the Party for Real people ,but are totally nasty bastards who have to lie to get elected ....
Old 07-05-2015, 12:28 AM   #107
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Zhiba View Post

The ex-banker plays his roll quite well too - he should do, because he has been being groomed to do just that.
He isn't an ex banker, you are just repeating false smears spread by the establishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoriarty View Post
I have never suggested that 'the only criteria I have for your BELIEF that UKIP is right-wing, its clear that opposition to the EU' - there are many reasons why UKIP want to leave the EU, one of them being that they seem to believe that migrants from the EU are causing the UK it's economic woes, which any freethinking person knows is absolute garbage.
Millions of extra people in the country mean more competition for job's driving down wages, more demand for housing driving house prices and rents up. More demand for all public services costing 10's of billions.

Just common sense, that any sensible person should be able to see.

There are other factors in the UK's demise such as the loss of manufacturing but mass immigration is way up there and unless it's stopped pretty sharp the UK will degenerate to third world status.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 07-05-2015 at 12:35 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 12:48 AM   #108
grannie27

Old 07-05-2015, 03:48 PM   #109
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
He isn't an ex banker, you are just repeating false smears spread by the establishment.
Quote:
Here we go again ...... I love people you give lectures on just how much they know compared to everyone else then get basic facts fucked up.
So Farage was a commodities trader on the stock exchange, i was told duff info by my underling staff who got duff info - damn getagrip!

i guess being right 99.9% of the time will have to do
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 03:55 PM   #110
grannie27

Quote:
So Farage was a commodities trader on the stock exchange, i was told duff info by my underling staff who got duff info - damn getagrip!

He traded metals ...and no not Gold or silver ....tin copper etc and that was 20 years ago before the Computer age that did fuck everything up good style .....

Again if you want to have a dig ...and thats ok ...But get it right ...its pretty fucking amazing someone part of the DI forum Team still believes the MSM regarding UKIP ...and yet never wonders why every MSM news story on them is a bad one ....explain that to me oh 99% wise one ..Its Dave who has been telling us never to trust the MSM isn't it ??? what unless its about UKIP then its being Honest ??? did I get this right ....FFS
Old 07-05-2015, 04:44 PM   #111
getagrip
Inactive

Quote:

I never said Farage was a, Banker! You misheard me.

. . . Oh! call me 'underling' one more time . . . and while your contemplating on that, Oh 'mighty one' I'd like to recommend some light reading for you.
getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:46 PM   #112
alf hearted
Banned

Quote:
He traded metals ...and no not Gold or silver ....tin copper etc
So, basically, an upmarket scrap merchant? We all know how dodgy they were back in the day.
alf hearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:57 PM   #113
blue2

Quote:
Are you claiming this is fake alf ....

Must have been a bad day with one too many at the Pub!

And your F...ing language leaves much to be desired if you are representing Ukip party.

Last edited by blue2; 07-05-2015 at 04:59 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 12:37 AM   #114
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
He traded metals ...and no not Gold or silver ....tin copper etc and that was 20 years ago before the Computer age that did fuck everything up good style .....

Again if you want to have a dig ...and thats ok ...But get it right ...its pretty fucking amazing someone part of the DI forum Team still believes the MSM regarding UKIP ...and yet never wonders why every MSM news story on them is a bad one ....explain that to me oh 99% wise one ..Its Dave who has been telling us never to trust the MSM isn't it ??? what unless its about UKIP then its being Honest ??? did I get this right ....FFS
You assume way too much granny.

You assume that i read the MSM. You assume wrongly. i do not read MSM stories. (Nor do i watch the TV or polute my mind with news channels).

You assume that i believe the MSM. You assume wrongly. i do not believe any MSM spin and twist.

You assume way too much.

And now look how much of an ass your assuming has made of you.

You don't even know me, and yet you presume to judge me and insult me all over the forum for simply holding a view that is not the same as yours.

Is it a more educated view? No.

Is it a view that is more valid than yours? No.

It is just a view, yet you go on the insult and attack - while all i am doing is saying what i think and having an opinion.

Last edited by The Mighty Zhiba; 08-05-2015 at 12:53 AM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote