Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-12-2014, 10:48 AM   #101
busa

For anyone who does not know about the UK voting system where there isnt proportional representation, here is some info

http://www.politics.co.uk/reference/...voting-systems

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...esentation.htm

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders

Last edited by busa; 08-12-2014 at 01:17 PM.
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:04 AM   #102
dentedarthur
Banned

It doesn't seem to count for much
Voting for someone to vote on your behalf with the result to be voted on again
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:20 AM   #103
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
You are effectively voting for a person to stand as a proxy voter on your behalf without you knowing if your chosen proxy voter is voting, what he/she is voting on and which way he/she will vote.

Sounds good hu?

Last edited by busa; 08-12-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:36 AM   #104
mayfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by busa View Post
They have talked about forcing peope to vote in the UK.

Even if we had to go to the polling station I would just put a blank slip in the ballot box.

Or I could be abducted on the way to the poling station and therefore unable vote
That is exactly what I had done when we had the general elections in Oz, I walked in they ticked my name off then I just walked out. I didn't even bother putting a blank slip in the box.
I sure I didn't vote for that [email protected] Abbott to get in power. Fuck 'em
mayfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:33 PM   #105
markm32

No to every political party.
markm32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:16 PM   #106
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayfly View Post
That is exactly what I had done when we had the general elections in Oz, I walked in they ticked my name off then I just walked out. I didn't even bother putting a blank slip in the box.
I sure I didn't vote for that [email protected] Abbott to get in power. Fuck 'em
Good on you.
It's that easy to be non compliant.

Taking it further, if say they decided to see whether anyone had ticked a box, that would mean having to see who the person had voted for which is against all the rules for voting. So they can't use that option if they wanted to check if anyone had actually voted.
They can only force you to show up as you say.

Old 08-12-2014, 01:23 PM   #107
white light

I don't trust any politicians.

If they don't know the game they are in then they are not wise enough to be in government.

If they do know the game they are in, then they are not telling the public about it and so are serving the game (a game that is not in the public's best interest), and they don't deserve to be in government.

I still vote though.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:25 PM   #108
bast

Default They work for us?

Says it all really..............................

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong..- H. L. Mencken
bast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:16 PM   #109
kaiser

Default Outlaw Party politics now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markm32 View Post
No to every political party.
+100000000000000000

Exactly well said its the partys at fault for the way things are and by proxy the mp's who are in toe with them and by proxy the electorate voting partys into power.

We reclaim the system by voting for indys with no party affiliation then those truly independent MP's can vote in parliament how they are instructed to by the electorate and present new bills etc as it should be. We should introduce a system of direct democracy where the MP's are told how to vote on every issue by there electorate and failure to comply means a by election and posibble criminal charges for the MP not doing the job with honour, also we must outlaw party politics once this system gets going. Imagine a weekly online forum with each MP chairing it and all the electorate for each region then voting to tell the MP what the majority consensus is on the issue per region. The MP's then take that instruction and vote in parliment thus the people get to say what is and what is not. Also MP's should not be allowed to have any other job whilst in office, no sitting on boards they should be dedicated to being an MP 110% of the time. Let the free market decide its own politics on the high street. Now is the time to change the way commercial entity's usurp politics for there own ends before its to late.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 08-12-2014 at 02:25 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:45 PM   #110
cpgagie

How can you ever be free if you elect to be governed?

You don't need to be represented either (as if that contradictory lie holds any water), as you're capable of representing yourself throughout your life. Indeed, isn't that what living is all about, making decisions while being yourself?

It's all bullshit and voting is just consenting to be governed.
Old 08-12-2014, 11:04 PM   #111
bendoon

There are 3 ways to get rid of the Government.

1) Vote them out
2) They resign
3) A Revolution

They aren't going to resign and it is highly unlikely that there will be a revolution and even if there was those who take over might be even worse.

When the Government is committing evil acts around the world and against it's own citizens you have a moral duty to try and stop them, if you vote against them and they still get back in at least you have tried. By not voting at all you are letting them back in by default.

They are counting on peoples apathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post

We reclaim the system by voting for indys with no party affiliation then those truly independent MP's can vote in parliament how they are instructed to by the electorate and present new bills etc as it should be.
Correct
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 08-12-2014 at 11:07 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #112
furling

Default Don't vote for government terrorists and nonces

Of course I'm not going to vote. I don't vote for dirty corrupt Government Nonces.

I don't vote for terrorists that think they are above us all and use fear to terrorise it's people, into submission or abuse us.

Anybody who votes for the Lib-Lab-Con, is voting for terrorists and support terrorist acts against it's own people.

Bendoon, 3) A Revolution is what we need but it isn't going to happen sadly.
Technology will eventually, be used to enslave the human race. Time to wake up.
The UK voted to leave the corrupt, undemocratic EU. Get on with starting article 50!

Last edited by furling; 10-12-2014 at 11:48 PM.
furling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 04:24 AM   #113
blue_esper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dentedarthur View Post
Fucking right.

You can count on my vote man

Bang On.

Don't get cocky, it's probably the only time we will agree

EDIT:

BTW...I've had a little sample of the delights of Scotland, with the ice of the north, the citrus fruits of the green variety of the lemon family, and a little of Mary's love plant, which inhalation makes pain go bye-bye.

Fuck it...I've forgot what I was going to say

Silly blue.

FREE PALESTINE AND YOU FREE THE WORLD

If You're Not A Decent People, You're A Poople.
BOYCOTT ISRAEL.
Their goods.
Their country.
Their people.
Isolate them totally until they behave like human beings.

Last edited by blue_esper; 06-01-2015 at 05:50 AM. Reason: An adrift "Y" , what can I say? It came out of no-where...EEK! Does anyone read the edit thing?
blue_esper is offline   Reply With Quote