Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 08-11-2012, 09:35 AM   #121
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
No, it was spoken like someone who actually gets it. Like someone who understands that if you want to rid this fucked up system of its crony capitalist poison you have to stop voting for the very people who are funded by it.

but ron paul uses the system ,ron paul was going to be part of the system , ron paul is not any different than obama or romney unless he was going to purge entire senate , obama will face blockades by opposition parties so would ron paul .

what is it you "get" that nobody else does ,
do you know how ron paul was / couldve bypassed opposition members blocking his policies reforms
didnt ron paul sell out during this election to romney anyway ,
change will happen due to public opinion obama needs to engage with the 99% and unions that will be a major step in change did ron paul attempt this or just do interveiws on the ludicrous alex jones show .

engage the people potus .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:00 AM   #122
s200rey

Who, here, on Gods green earth would actually WANT to re-elect OBAMA'NATION or MITT WRONGNEY. Its all a fuckin scam, a fix, its to give 'the public - the people' a FALSE PERCEPTION of FREEDOM & CHOICE.

CANT BELIEVE WERE ALMOST INTO 2013 & STILL THE MASSES ARE ASLEEP!
s200rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 03:35 PM   #123
son_of_parrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by s200rey View Post
Who, here, on Gods green earth would actually WANT to re-elect OBAMA'NATION or MITT WRONGNEY. Its all a fuckin scam, a fix, its to give 'the public - the people' a FALSE PERCEPTION of FREEDOM & CHOICE.

CANT BELIEVE WERE ALMOST INTO 2013 & STILL THE MASSES ARE ASLEEP!
Well said!

At least some people get it lol
son_of_parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #124
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorwahr View Post
but ron paul uses the system ,ron paul was going to be part of the system , ron paul is not any different than obama or romney unless he was going to purge entire senate , obama will face blockades by opposition parties so would ron paul .

what is it you "get" that nobody else does ,
do you know how ron paul was / couldve bypassed opposition members blocking his policies reforms
didnt ron paul sell out during this election to romney anyway ,
change will happen due to public opinion obama needs to engage with the 99% and unions that will be a major step in change did ron paul attempt this or just do interveiws on the ludicrous alex jones show .

engage the people potus .
Sorry, but no one is going to effect any kind of change without using the system. That's how the system works, and that's how it was designed. If you know of a way to get someone into the White House (other than by armed conquest) without going through the system then I think we'd all like to hear it.

Ron Paul's policy has always been to vote no on legislation he doesn't agree with and that is exactly what he has done. As far as getting around Congressional blocks, again, how do you propose he get his legislation done (like auditing the Fed) without going through Congress? Do you somehow know of a fourth, and more powerful legislative branch that the rest of us have never heard of?

As for what Ron Paul has done to effect change, how about you get your ass in Congress, and how about you run for President multiple times, and participate in the debates, and write your own version of Ron Paul's Revolution, and then we'll ask you how much change you effected? That is, after the media and forum clowns gets done painting you as a nutcase.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #125
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Sorry, but no one is going to effect any kind of change without using the system. That's how the system works, and that's how it was designed. If you know of a way to get someone into the White House (other than by armed conquest) without going through the system then I think we'd all like to hear it.

Ron Paul's policy has always been to vote no on legislation he doesn't agree with and that is exactly what he has done. As far as getting around Congressional blocks, again, how do you propose he get his legislation done (like auditing the Fed) without going through Congress? Do you somehow know of a fourth, and more powerful legislative branch that the rest of us have never heard of?

As for what Ron Paul has done to effect change, how about you get your ass in Congress, and how about you run for President multiple times, and participate in the debates, and write your own version of Ron Paul's Revolution, and then we'll ask you how much change you effected? That is, after the media and forum clowns gets done painting you as a nutcase.

i agree that change will come from the system i.said so ,
i.just dont see any evidence of ron paul doing anything constructive or going against it in fact i think he relies on public perception of himself being a.rebel.but put him under the microscope and he simply isnt i see him as a more extreme romney character policy wise .

"why dont i get ma ass in congress " ?
"after internet clowns call me a nutcase "
i have no answer for you , i will leave others to decide on replies .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote