Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 08-04-2010, 09:18 AM   #21
worlds beyond

and Mr Gates was threatening to Nuke Iran a day or two ago.. see here:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=111312&page=1

Last edited by worlds beyond; 08-04-2010 at 09:18 AM.
worlds beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:20 AM   #22
nosebleed
Inactive

It would be an outrage if they did this to the Iranian people based on more lies about wmds , i like the Iranians they stand up for themselves when need be , and they haven't attacked anyone in hundreds of years unlike the west *spreading freedom and democracy for all* , they make me sick the twisted evil bastards
nosebleed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:50 AM   #23
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
That's right, but there's a disclaimer in that. "Unless a nuk is smugled".

There's info that there's micro nuks made with muclear plastic material that fit in a sutcase.

There's also info that the tween towers were taken down (amongst other means) with micro nuks. This is info from an insider and could be verified.

What would the world need to do to take a psychotic bitch out of power?

Maybe the USA citizens are as psychotic as her jut for allowing her in there. ]The Bitch could have achieved the presidency.

Fucking crazy world. That fucking humanity deserves no future. Shure, if there's a change of mind in the 2012, I want to be part of it.

NO MORE DRAMATIZING PSYCHOTICS TO POWER!
Please do verify. Nukes fit many facts, WTC, Haiti, Bali etc, the death of Joe Vialls, the radiation hotspots @ Israeli embassy NY, attempt to licence (ie ban) Geiger counters there, and the fact that Nethenyahu wrote about nuke takedown of WTC before the effect
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 11:56 AM   #24
bones
Banned

"love how they accuse tehran and ponyangs refusal to adhere to international law over nuclear arms."

im sorry but didnt iran let inspectors in and tell the international community it was building its enrichment plants 1 yr b4 they even started building them?

yes peeps thats 6 months b4 the law requires it.

and iran has signed the nuke agreement act , not like india? hummmmmmm

its gonna be war ladies and gents weather you like it or not!
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:38 PM   #25
eustacekidd

Iran can intercept nuclear missiles.
eustacekidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #26
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedefender View Post
Please....continue?
Its been discussed that nuks create waves in space time and this waves might send you into a paralel reality or paralel universe.

This complicates the time line of mankind. This is discused by Dan Burish in an interview in the project camelot site. Search Camelot Project and look for Dan Burish interviews.

According to Burish, this picture might show this space time waves:

Last edited by cybersurf; 09-04-2010 at 08:39 PM.
cybersurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:42 PM   #27
velma

Default Arrest the Bitch!

I thought incitement to commit mass murder was a crime?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #28
pessi_optimist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigscotsman View Post
she is one crazy cow, and to think i cracked one off to her 20 years ago
oh god that made me laugh

Seriously, what is this facial expression supposed to convey? I've seen here do it so many times....

pessi_optimist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #29
cybersurf

Quote:
omnisense;1058786066]The USA people should not be held accountable for what their elected officials(or promoted officials) do.... We don't control it. Pretty much no matter who we vote on people like Hillary clinton will be in power.... People who say Americans are horrible due to what our government does are idiots... And pawns too.. Pawns in the blame and hate game that negative ETs love to promote so much between differing countryman.
I have to disagree. Whether they know or not, they, the USA citizens and the UK subjects are financing the criminal illuminati. The New Civilization has to be conscious of this to stop this criminal financing. No ammount of conditioning and mind control can hide the reality from USA citizens that Hillary is involved in the drug trade of Bill and George Bush. Not seeing and not wanting to see is the issue here.

Quote:
A lot of great wonderful enlightened people are out there. If you label them as part of humanity too, i think your a complete idiot. Humanity deserves no future isn't something I like seeing from a human....... We have been conditioned and mind controled for thousands of years to be where we are... It's not of our own doing. If you want to end your life your welcome to but dont put me in the same hatred filled lameboat as everyone else if you give up hope.
Right. One enlightened and freedom loving USA citizen and UK subject is enough to have hopes on mankind.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:46 PM   #30
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
I thought incitement to commit mass murder was a crime?
A trully enlightened USA citizen or UK subject will have to agree that Hillary has to be depose from power.

I'm no USA citizen nor UK subject and I'm screaming loud: Depose Hillary Clionton from power now!
Old 09-04-2010, 08:47 PM   #31
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by eustacekidd View Post
Iran can intercept nuclear missiles.
Very probably, and that would lead to more muks from Israel.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:49 PM   #32
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pessi_optimist View Post
oh god that made me laugh

Seriously, what is this facial expression supposed to convey? I've seen here do it so many times....

In a project camelot interview, a guy by the name Deagle tells us that he was close to Hillary and he perceived the most evil presence (companion to Hillary) he's ever felt. A reptilian handling her probably.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #33
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The ETs I know say this is true. Nuclear war won't be allowed to happen and if it does it would be an ET force making it happen(probably through zionist isrealis).
Zionist Israelies commanded by the British Reich and behind them all, the unfriendly ET's.

You Betcha!

Old 09-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #34
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
The ETs I know say this is true. Nuclear war won't be allowed to happen and if it does it would be an ET force making it happen(probably through zionist isrealis).
I just hit the: "ET's I know" part of the post.

Do you communicate with the "ET's you know"?
Old 09-04-2010, 08:53 PM   #35
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
Yes the bad ET's will only work through the bad Israeli's. Gotcha.
With the permission of the bad British Reich Komandants.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #36
innerlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersurf View Post
In a project camelot interview, a guy by the name Deagle tells us that he was close to Hillary and he perceived the most evil presence (companion to Hillary) he's ever felt. A reptilian handling her probably.
I've long felt that way when looking at the woman. Two women absolutely make my skin crawl: Barbara Crowley Bush and Hillary Clinton.

When HC told her handlers and the ATF at Waco to "torch the fuckers" during the Branch Davidian ritual, I knew she wasn't human. And christ she is ugly. No wonder Bill shags others.....

We have to trust in order to love....we have to love in order to trust... DIANA
innerlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #37
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance View Post
Ok I heard from a good source that there are ETs that would intervene and prevent a nuclear attack/war on earth as we're in a transcendental stage of development. Most nations when they become nuclear states are payed a visit and warned that are being watched by off world forces. Of course we can't say for definite if it's true or not, but there have been documented incidents of the US having nuclear weapon silos remotely powered down by UFOs.

I have read a few reports regarding Rendlesham and the fact that there were aliens out of their craft and in contact with personel during the incident.

Here is a snippet from the incident that states the laser type beam penetrated the silo that could have disabled the weapons...

Halt (In clearly stunned tones): Now we observe what appears to be a beam coming down towards the ground...this is unreal.

Halt has since explained that this was like a laser and it struck the ground only feet from the men but also beamed into the weapons storage area back on base, where, unbeknownst to British citizens, nuclear weapons were then located.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case279.htm
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 09-04-2010 at 09:00 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:59 PM   #38
king triad
Banned

If the US was to nuke Iran they would be destroyed for it...
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #39
cybersurf

"torch the fuckers"

Old 09-04-2010, 09:02 PM   #40
cybersurf

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
If the US was to nuke Iran they would be destroyed for it...
Gess that's the idea. All with USA taxpayer funds.