Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 07-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #21
oneriver

Morris108 on Youtube always has an interesting perspective.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 03:17 PM   #22
spoons

Location: A crumbling shithole subject to the will of a delusional control freak from afar.

Deliberate ones? I can't really point to any that are 100% disinformation.

For any lie to work it has to be wrapped up in some facts, just as unpallatable truths often have to be swallowed with sugarcoated lies to bypass [existing belief resistence]. Or something like that.

What I do know is that the best disinformants probably don't know that they are.

Best advice I can think of? Look very carefuly at the solutions proposed to the problems and ask if they will realistically stop a bunch of determined, perverted and homicidal, soulless psychopaths who are immune to reason, mercy and love.

In understanding the "how and why" about so much of this, I can only let others figure it out for themselves for telling them will only make them run further away from understanding.

Last edited by spoons; 14-12-2015 at 03:18 PM.
spoons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 03:25 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by benll View Post
Hi, I don't have a lot of time to fully research the global NWO conspiracy, so i am asking the more experienced members of the forum what their opinions are on other 'truther' sites. Meaning which ones do proper original source evidence gathering, who they are funded by and what their track record is, that sort of thing. I am avoiding the religous and politically orientated sites. Specifically I am looking for details on Syria and Isis.
I check out infowars regularly.
Cheers.
If you follow the 'headlines' section of this website daily and take the time to read the articles and watch the clips posted there you'll stay pretty much up to speed on whats going on

In that section icke often posts clips of ritchie allen and james corbett who both provide good info

Ritchie Allen gets great guests for example he recently interviewed two very clear thinking, clear speaking people Dean henderson and Michael rivero

Here's the clip of Rivero

It's worth scanning the headlines of RT daily as well to get a mainstream perspective that isn't afraid to be critical of the west

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-12-2015 at 03:26 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 03:28 PM   #24
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Can you be specific .... just one example will do.
jones backs donald trump.
'nuf said.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 03:31 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
jones backs donald trump.
'nuf said.
probably because he'd rather see trump in then hilary
Old 14-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #26
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
ah, so he is stupid, then?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 03:42 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
ah, so he is stupid, then?
imo you're not being realistic in how you perceive other people and their behaviours

From my perspective it makes perfect sense why a guy like alex jones who sees himself as a 'conservative' (which is to say he wants to preserve things the way he likes them) would strongly want to avoid a president taking power who would support the disarming of the US public, support israeli influence on US politics (which means US soldiers being dragged into more wars) and support the influx of various people into the US who do not share the same values as Alex

makes total sense to me

Probably because i respect people and their right to not have massive changes imposed on them without any democratic say in the matter

How about you mr marxist....do you believe people have a right to not have massive changes imposed on them without having any democratic say or do you think that mr bikerdruids worldview should just be imposed on everyone else and their views be damned?

For example do you think Alex and others in the US should have a say on who is allowed into their country?

But before you answer that you might be intersted to watch this clip of a US government official showing a total lack of knowledge or it would appear even interest in knowing who is coming and going from the US:

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-12-2015 at 03:43 PM.
Old 14-12-2015, 03:52 PM   #28
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
imo you're not being realistic in how you perceive other people and their behaviours

From my perspective it makes perfect sense why a guy like alex jones who sees himself as a 'conservative' (which is to say he wants to preserve things the way he likes them) would strongly want to avoid a president taking power who would support the disarming of the US public, support israeli influence on US politics (which means US soldiers being dragged into more wars) and support the influx of various people into the US who do not share the same values as Alex

makes total sense to me

Probably because i respect people and their right to not have massive changes imposed on them without any democratic say in the matter

How about you mr marxist....do you believe people have a right to not have massive changes imposed on them without having any democratic say or do you think that mr bikerdruids worldview should just be imposed on everyone else and their views be damned?

For example do you think Alex and others in the US should have a say on who is allowed into their country?

But before you answer that you might be intersted to watch this clip of a US government official showing a total lack of knowledge or it would appear even interest in knowing who is coming and going from the US:

There is absolutely no excuse for anybody in "the truth movement" to support Donald Trump, and say he supports 95% of his views.

That exposes yourself as a 100% bought and paid for shill. I didn't even need this whole Trump debacle to know that about AJ.

would you accept it if somebody in the alternative media said "I support Obama, he is better than McCain", which he absolutely is.

I don't think you would feel the same and defend somebody if they said that.

IMO Donald Trump would be one of the worst presidents ever.

But as long as he has hateful and divisive rhetoric, and as long as he talks without filter, he will appeal to a large demographic of people, who are ready to be manipulated and deceived.

No excuse whatsoever for a man in AJ's position to back Trump. Sorry.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2015, 04:27 PM   #29
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
There is absolutely no excuse for anybody in "the truth movement" to support Donald Trump, and say he supports 95% of his views.

That exposes yourself as a 100% bought and paid for shill. I didn't even need this whole Trump debacle to know that about AJ.

would you accept it if somebody in the alternative media said "I support Obama, he is better than McCain", which he absolutely is.

I don't think you would feel the same and defend somebody if they said that.

IMO Donald Trump would be one of the worst presidents ever.

But as long as he has hateful and divisive rhetoric, and as long as he talks without filter, he will appeal to a large demographic of people, who are ready to be manipulated and deceived.

No excuse whatsoever for a man in AJ's position to back Trump. Sorry.
I don't think Obama is better than McCain

i think they're two masks on the same face

I think trump is a fucking freak show there to distract people and to hand the victory to the next in the clinton dynasty

Trump might be a freak show but hilary is about as high as you can get on the psychopath scale

if i think about a reptilian human her image comes into my mind

Total reptile...murderous bitch

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-12-2015 at 04:28 PM.
Old 23-12-2015, 04:17 PM   #30
jhar26

Quote:
It sucks that people are forced to choose for a lesser of two evils. Regardless of who of them they consider the lesser evil, the're fucked either way. Not much of a choice.

As for the best news site - I would say the headlines page of the David Icke site. Many others look at things from either a conservative or liberal angle while the Icke headlines page compiles articles from both sides and you can make up your own mind.
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 01:15 AM   #31
raburgeson

Default some good coverage at

Veteranstoday.com has some real stuff on it. Abovetopsecret has some stuff.
Disclosetv has a few videos.

Yes Morris 108 is good, he get's spotty though because he has no financial backing and can't get in there on time sometimes. He has balls and get's into hot spots and interviews to get the story though.

Use a page translator and check South American papers. Hospital reports are usually good, that's why one got bombed recently. Whistleblowers are an excellent source of information and many use youtube.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote