Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 12-11-2015, 09:43 PM   #1
greenhulk40

Default David icke tour ticket prices for unemployed?

A lot of unemployed and those on benefit would love to see David live on tour Il was wondering how much the tickets are for those unemployed or on benefits?
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:50 PM   #2
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
A lot of unemployed and those on benefit would love to see David live on tour Il was wondering how much the tickets are for those unemployed or on benefits?
But how would the software that processes the purchases know what someone's employment status is?
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:19 PM   #3
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
But how would the software that processes the purchases know what someone's employment status is?
A lot of football clubs offer concessions for students and for those on benefits .it's easy buy the ticket and when attending the event you show proof i.e. student card or benefit proof. My question was how much are tickets for those on benefits ? As not all David Icke followers are working some might be receiving benefit due to being unemployed or can't work due to illness or disability.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:39 PM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
.... how much the tickets are for those unemployed or on benefits?
Same as everyone one else!!

Is it asking too much for you to get off your arse and find some way to get the money for a ticket...

If you can't do that even that , what good are you to the truther movement?

How will you ever survive what's coming?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 09:52 AM   #5
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Is it asking too much for you to get off your arse and find some way to get the money for a ticket...

I am not taking about myself i work, i am taking about people who might only get £70 a week on benefits how can they afford a ticket that will cost £60?
to say to them get off your arse and find a way reminds me of what Norman Tebitt said to the unemployed during Maggie Thatcher's reign!
Basically what your saying is that you need money to be any good to the truth movement and if your poor well just Piss off!
Old 13-11-2015, 09:59 AM   #6
metak88

Quote:
I am not taking about myself i work, i am taking about people who might only get £70 a week on benefits how can they afford a ticket that will cost £60?
to say to them get off your arse and find a way reminds me of what Norman Tebitt said to the unemployed during Maggie Thatcher's reign!
Basically what your saying is that you need money to be any good to the truth movement and if your poor well just Piss off!
Well, tell them to 'invest' that benefits money and buy a ticket where they might hear about 'the law of attraction' which they can then use to get abundance... problem solved.

Seriously though, that's just waste of money IMO.
For those interested there are video lectures and e-books on-line and NO, you shouldn't feel bad in any way for doing that!
The prices are just ridiculous.

Last edited by metak88; 13-11-2015 at 10:00 AM.
metak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 12:06 PM   #7
brambles

Why don't you sign up for market research they generally pay around £50 cash in hand?
brambles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 12:14 PM   #8
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by brambles View Post
Why don't you sign up for market research they generally pay around £50 cash in hand?
I am not talking about myself i can afford a ticket i am taking about those who can't afford to buy a ticket as they are poor, people who claim benefits are not allowed to do anything for extra cash or they will lose they benefit and and get done for benefit fraud.
Old 13-11-2015, 12:34 PM   #9
kizzie
Registered Users

Sod asking a simple question on here .. I really thought I had accidentally signed into a well known MSM forum and not DIF
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 12:54 PM   #10
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:

Hard to tell whether you're being ironic or whether I should take it literally, as I've realised truthers have a bit of an irony deficiency.

Last edited by decode reality; 13-11-2015 at 01:45 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 01:42 PM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
how can they afford a ticket that will cost £60?
Didn't realize they were 60.... I'm out of touch, I guess they charge big money to hire venues these days.

What I would do if I were David is sell all I could at 60, and if there were some left over let forum members have them at a discount.

The more I think of it, it would just be a hassle to discount, open to fraud, most people know someone on benefits, they would get them to buy the ticket and use their ID ... checking ID just a lot more trouble, and for what?

I stand by my original post.
Old 13-11-2015, 01:44 PM   #12
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
EDIT: If someone's getting £70 a week, then paying £60 for a ticket to see anyone, be it a band or public figure - and most likely on top of that food and drink, travel costs, possibly accommodation, which would end up being over twice as much as the ticket in total... is far too much and an imbalance. Perhaps if they had a year to save up it wouldn't be too bad.
Old 13-11-2015, 01:45 PM   #13
jake_ball

£60 isn't a lot for a nine hour show.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #14
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
I was referring to the cost to someone who's unemployed, not the event price. People can charge what they wish to.
Old 13-11-2015, 01:57 PM   #15
oz93666

The logistics of offering a discount would be a nightmare ....

Lets suppose 40 out of the 60 ticket price is to cover all the costs , 20 profit ...

If you are going to give half price for those on benifits , what do you charge ?

70 full price 35 discount? ... you have no idea how many discounts will be sold, if most buy at discount, you may go bankrupt and can't cover costs.

Either way the workers will have to pay more for their tickets, and many of these will be on a minimum wage, perhaps earning less than someone on the dole, doing a bit on the side.
Old 13-11-2015, 02:05 PM   #16
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake_ball View Post
You don't get my point it does not matter if the show is 9 hours or 20 hours £60 is a lot of money if your on benefit or on a low wage, working part time, zero hours contract etc.
Someone on benefit might only get £70 a week, that's to pay for food, clothes, gas, electricity, bills etc, so why would they spend £60 on a ticket and leave themselves with no money ? that's why i think it would be a good gesture to the fans to sell the tickets at a discount price for the unemployed, sick, disabled and students.
Old 13-11-2015, 02:13 PM   #17
greenhulk40

Quote:
The logistics of offering a discount would be a nightmare ....

Lets suppose 40 out of the 60 ticket price is to cover all the costs , 20 profit ...

If you are going to give half price for those on benifits , what do you charge ?

70 full price 35 discount? ... you have no idea how many discounts will be sold, if most buy at discount, you may go bankrupt and can't cover costs.

Either way the workers will have to pay more for their tickets, and many of these will be on a minimum wage, perhaps earning less than someone on the dole, doing a bit on the side.
Play smaller venues and charge less like Richard D Hall does, also if football clubs can give discount to the unemployed and students when they have to play players wages, managers wages, groundsman etc and still make a profit then why can't David Icke? and i am not talking about big football clubs, im talking about clubs where the attendance will be up to 3000 fans.
Old 13-11-2015, 02:36 PM   #18
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Play smaller venues and charge less like Richard D Hall does, also if football clubs can give discount to the unemployed and students when they have to play players wages, managers wages, groundsman etc and still make a profit then why can't David Icke? and i am not talking about big football clubs, im talking about clubs where the attendance will be up to 3000 fans.
Clubs charge extortionate amount to club members and other paying panters, they can afford to offset the difference and offer a consession rate.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2015, 02:53 PM   #19
decode reality
Inactive

Realistically, if the cost of attending a talk, or a gig, a workshop etc was going to seriously cut into someone's basic need to eat and keep warm, I doubt whether they'd make that kind of sacrifice.

There's always a book or a dvd they can buy, and until then there's material on Youtube and elsewhere. They can still get the information if they can't afford big events, and at the same time there'll always be people who do have the budget to attend.

Last edited by decode reality; 13-11-2015 at 02:55 PM.
Old 13-11-2015, 03:02 PM   #20
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Realistically, if the cost of attending a talk, or a gig, a workshop etc was going to seriously cut into someone's basic need to eat and keep warm, I doubt whether they'd make that kind of sacrifice.

There's always a book or a dvd they can buy, and until then there's material on Youtube and elsewhere. They can still get the information if they can't afford big events, and at the same time there'll always be people who do have the budget to attend.
Personally I can't afford to go to ANY type of concert/show.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote