Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 09-10-2017, 06:43 PM   #21
oneriver

No bothys (that I know of) here in Ireland, but I do go 'wild camping' about 5-6 times a year. Spent the night in the Comeragh mountains last Saturday. Was a beautiful day and evening, nothing compares to the fresh air, cooking outdoors and as a bonus we made a very special friend! She stayed around our camp all night, probably because we gave her some steak

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 06:54 PM   #22
the apprentice
Inactive

I remember camping out in a farmers straw barn one summer, took my time to set up the bolt hole in the morning only to be greeted by the farmer himself when he pulled out the very bale I was sleeping behind. He said I ought to charge you rent for kipping in there, so I ended up working the morning milking shift to repay my stay, and he paid me.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:16 PM   #23
the apprentice
Inactive

Default full film, Enjoy

A musical bothy

Six months in a Russian Bothy.

Last edited by the apprentice; 09-10-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-10-2017, 06:31 AM   #24
oneriver

The apprentice, if you haven't seen this guy he is worth a watch, he makes his own tools to make stuff in the jungle, very impressive skill set

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #25
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
The apprentice, if you haven't seen this guy he is worth a watch, he makes his own tools to make stuff in the jungle, very impressive skill set

Love the under floor heating, and the rocket stove grill with the holes in it. He has a nice vein of clay there to work with.

As I was watching it, it reminded me of this song.

Relax

Old 29-08-2018, 04:49 AM   #26
better21

This is a wonderful lesson. Feel the nature and dissolve into it. Explore and see the beautiful scenery. New meetings and acquaintances.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote