Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 18-06-2016, 10:52 PM   #1
watanabe

Default How to defeat the evil alien controllers

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...y-dark-forces/

Planet Earth now under siege by very Dark Forces

..... This Bloodline group of soulless, pure sociopaths has a detailed inter-generational plan to dominate and purge the human race, which becomes obvious from a careful study of history.....

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:13 am
They are not soulless. They are heartless. They have souls and that is how you attack them. Notice how they observe certain rules or laws very strictly. For example, they have to tell you that they are going to attack you before the actual attack. The only reason they do this is because the consequences of not doing this will be very dire for them. Right? That means that they fear someone or something out there. And who might that be? There are entities who enforce universal law here. Call it God if you like but I understand, like all good managers, God delegates the work down to others.

There is a very good reason why they stay hidden. If we knew there was an intelligence, a consciousness, say a group of evil aliens, which was directing and organising the bad things going on in this world, we’d do something about it. But when they are hidden, we remain oblivious of their presence.

If these evil aliens harm us without cause, we can ask the enforcers of universal law to take them to the back of the woodshed for due punishment. But (1) we do not know they exist and (2) we do not know we can call the cosmic cops even if we discover they exist. Result? The world as we know it.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:24 am
We can reach out to these enforcers of universal law. Each one of us. Just do so with your mind. If you set the intention to contacting them, they’ll ‘hear’ you. Even if you are not that psychic and you cannot ‘hear’ telepathic messages, you can send them. You can file a peitition with them if you believe that universal law has been broken.

I’ve been getting a lot of attacks lately and on the first strike, I filed a petition upstairs. I said I have done nothing against them and yet they did XXX against me. I asked that all the parties involved with the attack be hauled before the celestrial courts and be tried for their crimes against me. And just to make sure they got really heavy sentences, I asked for all their crimes against humanity and the planet to be taken into consideration. As part of the human race, I have every right to petition for their crimes against humanity and the planet to be considered.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:33 am
And I have been getting results. I recommend this tactic to everyone here. I’ve refined it further in the past few days. Remember how they must tell you their plans before they put them into action? You file the petition before the attack.

Everything is known upstairs. There are no secrets from God. But because of the non-intervention law, the upholders of universal law do not act until someone complaints and asks for it.

So tell them that XXX attack is about to be made on you and ask that they take all action needed to prevent it from happening. Ask for all who are connected with planning that attack to be caught, tried and sentenced. And don’t forget to say thanks.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:42 am
This planet is like a nursery. We are the infants and the negative aliens are like 10 years old who have invaded the nursery and installed a terror regime. We do not have the means to fight back against the 10 year old. So what can we do?

Although we are not aware of their presence, there are adults here. They watch and observe the goings on. There are rules and they also observe them. One important rule is that of free will. The Illuminati know this and it’s because of this that they guide us into make bad choices of our own free will. OK, they bend the rules with the mind control and manipulation but this free will principle is very, very important.

The adults will only intervene when they are asked to do so. You MUST ask. Report transgression to the adults and ask for the 10 year old to be dealt with in the most appropriate way. It really works. Don’t worry so much about the cut outs. You need their ET sponsors to be terminated.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:53 am
There’s people out there who urge others to go round saying I object to this and I object to that and i withdraw my consent to this and that and the others. Don’t bother. They are so far gone that they couldn’t give a toss when you say that. We have reached the stage where you must ask for the adults to deal with them. This planet has gone so tits up because people have not asked the higher powers to take these negative aliens out of the the nursery. Name a specific offence and ask for all the offending parties involved to be caught and tried, not just for that specific offence but also for all their crimes etc. The reason for naming a specific offence is for them to find the entities involved – that’s all. When there is an attack, an energetic connection has been made.

Treat them as the cosmic cops. Call them and report the crime that has been committed.

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:56 am
You’d probably find that they have been itching to take the bullies out but because no-one has reported any offences with them, they are unable to act. So do them a favour and file a report which gives them the legal right to take the bullies away. And don’t forget to say thanks.

CoJonesGrandes June 14, 2016 at 11:58 am
What has happened here was planned by negative aliens in the higher dimensions. All we can see is the 3D result. Let’s use the analogy of a role-playing computer game. You enter a new area and are attacked by a bunch of zombies. You hack and slash and kill a never ending horde of zombies. They just keep coming and coming. This is a puzzle and obviously you haven’t found the solution. You have to find the necromancer at the back who is resurrecting these zombies and sending them to attack you. Once you kill that one, then you kill the zombies. End of level. The human cut outs are the zombies. Their ET masters are the necromancer. Kill the puppet master and the puppets are powerless.

CoJonesGrandes June 14, 2016 at 12:07 pm
We humans do not have the skill set to kill entities in a higher dimension ourselves. As Duff said, they are non corporeal entities. But they are not non corporeal to beings of the same dimension as themselves. So we reach out to benevolent beings in the higher dimensions for help. That is why you have to put the request out to the cosmic cops. It really works. I’ve had one group that’s been harassing me for the past 8 months. I kept fire fighting what they were causing until recently when I found that I can reach out to ask for them to be caught, tried and hopefully terminated. A young mantid visited me a couple of nights ago demanding a fight because it was very upset with me. I think the rest of his collective were caught and deep fried, leaving him behind. So go forth and petition upstairs for action.

CoJonesGrandes June 14, 2016 at 12:51 pm

At least I think it was a mantid. I couldn’t see it as it was non corporeal. It was just a psychic perception.

CoJonesGrandes June 15, 2016 at 6:15 am
And we have been told that the solution is very simple and well within our grasp. We only have to find it. The message is in “Day of the Triffids” and “Mars Attacks”

CoJonesGrandes June 17, 2016 at 6:02 am
If we are to successfully prosecute the cabal, we need to strip them of their personal demonic bodyguards to leave them butt naked. I am not that conversant with universal law, but I expect there must be some transgression of sorts when an entity interferes with domestic issues on other people’s planet/dimension, such as blocking criminals from being brought to justice. Such bodyguards can go back in time to change reality, kill or harm people who threaten the person they are protecting etc. So you must strip the Illuminati of their evil alien bodyguards before you can even hope to prosecute them.

CoJonesGrandes June 17, 2016 at 6:14 am
If you do it correctly, you can even ask for thought crimes to be prosecuted. Let me explain what I did.

I was given notice that they will block me from accessing one of my financial accounts. So I asked for a huge notice to be placed in my information field stating that I will not tolerate anyone stealing my money or blocking me from using my money as I wish – equivalent to ‘do not step on my grass’. I also asked for the notice to also say that if anyone persists despite this warning, they may forfeit their souls – ‘trespassers may be prosecuted’. This way, I have given due warning and there is no way anyone can claim that I have consented to them stealing my money or blocking me from accessing money.

Now here is the kicker – I put a request to the enforcers of universal law. Remember that there are no secrets from God. The second they think of anything, God also knows of it. I asked the enforcers that if they become aware of any plans to steal my money etc,, to please do everything within their power to prevent such plans from coming to fruition. This way, they get caught on the thought crime.

CoJonesGrandes June 17, 2016 at 6:27 am
We have been given free will on this planet. We get to choose what we want. If they do not respect our choice, they are breaking the local law here. If they switch the votes in elections and referenda to give us a result that is different to what we chose, we should be able to bring about a successful prosecution of all the evil alien overlords who have any involvement in any way with such crimes.

I suggest people put out protective requests that all ET intending to interfere with our free will choice in whatever voting is coming up (eg Brexit) be removed and tried. If they encouraged their human cut outs to nobble our votes or have anything to do with facilitating such corruption, ask for them to be done over. Take back our planet. If you do not care enough about your planet and your species to look after your own interests, you should not expect extra-terrestrials and other species to do this for you.
watanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 05:05 AM   #2
uglytruth

Another option is to grow up.
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 12:23 PM   #3
lurka

We elect a champion for 1 on 1 fight, winner takes all. I elect Hafþór Björnsson (Thor)
lurka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-06-2016, 11:56 PM   #4
oz93666

This article is from a (US) veterans magazine which is concerned with veterans health care , benefits .... just ordinary veterans read it , yet look how hard core this article is.

The US veterans are said to be the most awake group , thanks mostly to Alex Jones.

This is the start of the article linked to in post 1 ...."There is a centuries old, very powerful and sinister secret Bloodline that has been parasitizing the human race and farming it as chattel.

But its long term inter-generational Agenda is not one of love, peace and prosperity; rather it is one of induced degradation, illness, suffering, violent death and destruction of everything most humans consider sacred and good.

This Bloodline has gained control over Planet earth through very crafty means such as: hijacking monetary production and distribution...."

I don't know what the text is in post 1....where it comes from.

Last edited by oz93666; 26-06-2016 at 12:03 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #5
freepam

I like this idea! I already did it on a couple of things. One of them the mind control of the police that has turned them into killing robots. Remember when most policemen were at least honest and often kind?

I do happen to believe in benevolent ETs watching over this transition. I just joined this forum so I don't know how that goes over. But it works for me.
freepam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 06:08 PM   #6
kaito9

If you are to defeat the alien controllers, you will need to kick out the minions of aliens, the royalties/elite bloodlines out of power and exile them all to pole or space and you will need to decentralize the world so its becomes harder for few to control many. You will need to revive the barter system too and have it work alongside with money system.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:05 AM   #7
yosako

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
If you are to defeat the alien controllers, you will need to kick out the minions of aliens, the royalties/elite bloodlines out of power and exile them all to pole or space and you will need to decentralize the world so its becomes harder for few to control many. You will need to revive the barter system too and have it work alongside with money system.
LOL! Kick those you call "elites" and you're likely to achieve nothing, because the source of the problems is in another level.

Last edited by yosako; 02-07-2016 at 02:12 PM.
yosako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 11:17 AM   #8
andy1033

Loose lips sink ships.

The only way to mess up the anglo american empires plans, is to the same way. If countries opposite to uk, usa know there plans, then they can mess them up.

Like how if russia did not start mobilising 12-13 years ago, no one could of stopped america. Russia instigating there plan to come back 12-13 years ago, led to a chain of events that now they are back, and usa cannot do anything about it.

The anglo american plans are all messed up.

You see loose lips sink ships.

Loose lips sink ships is so true.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 02-07-2016 at 11:34 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 07:38 PM   #9
waynedyer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by watanabe View Post
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/06...y-dark-forces/

Planet Earth now under siege by very Dark Forces

..... This Bloodline group of soulless, pure sociopaths has a detailed inter-generational plan to dominate and purge the human race, which becomes obvious from a careful study of history.....

CoJonesGrandes June 12, 2016 at 7:42 am
This planet is like a nursery. We are the infants and the negative aliens are like 10 years old who have invaded the nursery and installed a terror regime. We do not have the means to fight back against the 10 year old. So what can we do?

Although we are not aware of their presence, there are adults here. They watch and observe the goings on. There are rules and they also observe them. One important rule is that of free will. The Illuminati know this and it’s because of this that they guide us into make bad choices of our own free will. OK, they bend the rules with the mind control and manipulation but this free will principle is very, very important.

The adults will only intervene when they are asked to do so. You MUST ask. Report transgression to the adults and ask for the 10 year old to be dealt with in the most appropriate way. It really works. Don’t worry so much about the cut outs. You need their ET sponsors to be terminated.

The above is a very fascinating point- and a question I would love to ask Dave icke.

In all his books, Icke always talks about the reptiles and the bloodlines and how they are everywhere and control everything here etc..........

But the thought has always occurred to me that if there are these 'bad', 'immature', heartless interdimensional evil beings........... then there must ALSO be good, loving, intelligent, MATURE interdimensional beings......more 'adult' beings looking after us here on earth.

Yet, I can NO reference in any of Icke's books to such beings.

I love Icke's books by and large......but I always feel that they are too negative because they concentrate almost entirely
on these negative, evil beings and their sick bloodlines .......but HARDLY nothing on the good interdimensional light beings and THEIR bloodlines??

Are there in fact Light bloodlines here on earth?
waynedyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 07:32 AM   #10
Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
yeah, they need to be relocated to a different part of the universe.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 08:20 AM   #11
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedyer View Post
.... Are there in fact Light bloodlines here on earth?
It's not that simple as light and dark bloodlines , many from the 'dark' bloodlines have broken free and spoken out. But if you want to look at it in those terms , 99% of humanity are the 'light' bloodlines. The game is we have to fix this and defeat the controllers , not go crying to daddy for help.

This might seem impossible at the moment , but as the shift happens humanity will access new X-man type skills that the dark ones have no chance against.
Old 21-07-2016, 08:54 AM   #12
jikwan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
It's not that simple as light and dark bloodlines , many from the 'dark' bloodlines have broken free and spoken out. But if you want to look at it in those terms , 99% of humanity are the 'light' bloodlines. The game is we have to fix this and defeat the controllers , not go crying to daddy for help.

This might seem impossible at the moment , but as the shift happens humanity will access new X-man type skills that the dark ones have no chance against.
i always admire your bright, positive optimism oz
keep on trucking!
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 10:25 AM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikwan View Post
i always admire your bright, positive optimism oz
keep on trucking!
X-Men type powers

Something between this
and this

The dark ones have been aware of this for long time .....An incident that occurred in the Vietnam war has been recounted by two unrelated sources.

A group of US soldiers was surrounded in the jungle , outnumbered. They radioed for help. After a while a helicopter landed and about a dozen 10 year old kids got off.The kids formed a circle, closed they're eyes and there was a bright flash. The US soldiers were unaffected, when they explored the jungle , they found all the Viet-Cong soldiers were dead ... The kids had been trained by the secret government in a torture/mindcontrol/psychic powers program since the age of 2 or 3 .

Last edited by oz93666; 21-07-2016 at 10:43 AM.
Old 21-07-2016, 11:31 AM   #14
jikwan
Inactive

first time ive heard of it
the thing about psychic powers (and power position) is that theres a great
possibility it gets abused and will turn on the user eventually
most, id say, set off with the right intentions but later on they can hardly resist
jikwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 12:02 PM   #15
waynedyer
Banned

Quote:

Yes, that's very good point! That WE are the 'Light' bloodlines.

But let's be honest: humanity as we are now are little babies- we are at a primitive stage of conscious development ( maybe 4 or 5 in child age) - surely there is a higher level of light spiritual beings guiding and looking out for and over us.

I'm just amazed that David never talks or does books on all these 'good' LIGHT guys.

I can even see the cover of such a book!! Just a page of BRILLANT light with the outline of billions of beings emerging from that light.

it would be great to see what Icke with his extraordinary rational and intuitive research investigative skills could do with such a book!

I've read most of his books- and such a book would be a great BALANCE to all his other books which are nearly 100% on the reptile elite and how bad and negative everything else.
Old 21-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #16
oz93666

There are some very serious figures in the truth movement who deal with the issues you are raising, I would recommend looking on Youtube for George Kevasillass or Andrew Bartzis(lance white interviews)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynedyer View Post
.. humanity as we are now are little babies- we are at a primitive stage of conscious development ( maybe 4 or 5 in child age).
The two I've just mentioned strongly disagree with this , humanity maybe in the dark about many things , and distracted ...but we are regarded as a very powerful race, probably because of all the trails and hardships we've been through, once our DNA gets a tune up as the energy shifts we will be one of the greatest species in the Galaxy , impossible to be enslaved ... that's the understanding of the top people in this movement, anyway.

http://
Old 21-07-2016, 07:00 PM   #17
waynedyer
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
There are some very serious figures in the truth movement who deal with the issues you are raising, I would recommend looking on Youtube for George Kevasillass or Andrew Bartzis(lance white interviews)

The two I've just mentioned strongly disagree with this , humanity maybe in the dark about many things , and distracted ...but we are regarded as a very powerful race, probably because of all the trails and hardships we've been through, once our DNA gets a tune up as the energy shifts we will be one of the greatest species in the Galaxy , impossible to be enslaved ... that's the understanding of the top people in this movement, anyway.

http://
Thank you very much for that information. I appreciate it. I will look up these two guys.

As for humanity, yes I have no doubt we are an extraordinary powerful race of beings, but I still think we are at a very low almost primitive level of awareness of OUR TRUE POTENTIAL.

I mean, last night I watched some of the Republican convention electing the idiot Trump!

But I look forward to listening to what these guys have to say.

Many thanks!
Old 21-07-2016, 07:24 PM   #18
truth seeker 09

Quote:

"George Kavassilas: Moving beyond the God Matrix to the Great Change"

Listening now, thanks.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 21-07-2016 at 08:13 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 10:41 PM   #19
raburgeson

Yes well you kick out all the elites and thugs and the enemy will have to rear his ugly head. You have to identify the enemy first. A space war to decide who is going to control Earth. No, it's our planet, we are going to control it. I'm betting the enemy is the Elite and thugs.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 08:17 PM   #20
swidler
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Yes well you kick out all the elites and thugs and the enemy will have to rear his ugly head.
I do not get that. I understand about who the elites are, everyone knows that - it is the royal family and its supporters. I am a bit puzzled about who the thugs are. I imagine it is the police and the army.

So who is the enemy? It must be the people above the police, army and royal family. But I don't know who that can be.
swidler is offline   Reply With Quote