Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 16-10-2015, 01:08 PM   #1
freeworld88
Registered User
 
freeworld88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2
Likes: 13 (2 Posts)
Default Those serving or working with the illuminati

This message is strictly for those who may be working for or serving the illuminati in any way, shape, or form. Regardless of what you believe, the destiny of humanity and of the universe for that matter CANNOT be changed no matter what you are told or led to believe. You are in league with the greatest deceiver of humanity who HATES you by all definitions. If you are doing it for power or money now, you will be eternally damned for this brief life of luxury and if that is worth it to you, then just be warned.

The universe is set up to ensure that the just and the positive win out in the end against ANY form of evil so take a good long moment to consider this and if you are at all concerned, change your philosophy and actions now before it is too late for you. You can still be saved, but you must come clean and work with the rest of this growing movement to change humanity and the world that we live in for the better. Expose the evil and help to defeat it finally, for once and for all!
Likes: (2)
freeworld88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2015, 11:59 PM   #2
borgenrs92
Member
 
borgenrs92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: THE MIGHTY MITTEN
Posts: 84
Likes: 62 (35 Posts)
Default

Dont most of us work for the illuminati but we just dont realize it?
Likes: (2)
borgenrs92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2015, 01:01 PM   #3
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,492
Likes: 4,923 (3,289 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by borgenrs92 View Post
Dont most of us work for the illuminati but we just dont realize it?
Very good point!

But it's not a silly question. I was thinking along the same line as if I have been offered to work with likes of D. Cameron.
Put myself in a position and thought....would I? woudn't I? There are advantages and I'm not talking about money. They send their agents over here, why don't we do the same?
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 17-10-2015 at 01:04 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2015, 09:32 AM   #4
daveanderson
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,291
Likes: 65 (39 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeworld88 View Post
This message is strictly for those who may be working for or serving the illuminati in any way, shape, or form. Regardless of what you believe, the destiny of humanity and of the universe for that matter CANNOT be changed no matter what you are told or led to believe. You are in league with the greatest deceiver of humanity who HATES you by all definitions. If you are doing it for power or money now, you will be eternally damned for this brief life of luxury and if that is worth it to you, then just be warned.

The universe is set up to ensure that the just and the positive win out in the end against ANY form of evil so take a good long moment to consider this and if you are at all concerned, change your philosophy and actions now before it is too late for you. You can still be saved, but you must come clean and work with the rest of this growing movement to change humanity and the world that we live in for the better. Expose the evil and help to defeat it finally, for once and for all!
Thats a Wonderful message

But the foe is not dangerous--------- their teachings are.So.IDENTIFY THEM!
So i ask people to really question their beliefes and where they come from.
when you get down to the nitty gritty :The luciferian doctrine: stands there shining Ohhhh the irony...Not many people are aware enough to see this doctrine seeping through in to their lives. because they have been caught in the net of ''consciousness'energy'law of attraction and everything pretty and nice.

The luciferian one world government has been brought to you by

1-alice bailey
2-helena Blavatsky
3-alister crowley
and is being pushed by the united nations
And their many many worshipers (there are plenty of them about just compare what they are teaching to the three above.


Now all the groups and individuals you guys hear about/follow ARE pushing the luciferian new age.
Open your eyes.

The enemy is big The lie even bigger.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 11:41 AM   #5
Irregular_Expression
Senior Member
 
Irregular_Expression's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Ununited Queendom
Posts: 369
Likes: 346 (171 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Very good point!

But it's not a silly question. I was thinking along the same line as if I have been offered to work with likes of D. Cameron.
Put myself in a position and thought....would I? woudn't I? There are advantages and I'm not talking about money. They send their agents over here, why don't we do the same?
I did it, scammed my way into a corp as apprentice and kept the charade going until I was offered a contract to work on the targetting systems for bombs that the UK government wanted developed. Folded my cards and left at that point but now I have insider knowledge on how these f'ckers function and a knowledge of their computer systems that has proven invaluable over the years.

edit: in hind sight, I wish I stayed and prevented the project from getting anywhere until fired.

Last edited by Irregular_Expression; 19-12-2016 at 11:42 AM.
Likes: (1)
Irregular_Expression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 12:59 PM   #6
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,274
Likes: 918 (641 Posts)
Default

Let's not forget why these people act the way they do. They have such a high level of bad karma that they feel they can never get back. There is even room to believe that the higher planes have malfunctioned and that innocent souls are falling from the higher world into this one. We are falling back into our original state: darkness, nothingness.

Seems infinite love was just another layer of the illusion. We don't really exist at all and we are falling into a black hole.

With this in mind the actions of the elite are almost excusable.
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2016, 01:47 PM   #7
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 24,492
Likes: 4,923 (3,289 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irregular_Expression View Post
I did it, scammed my way into a corp as apprentice and kept the charade going until I was offered a contract to work on the targetting systems for bombs that the UK government wanted developed. Folded my cards and left at that point but now I have insider knowledge on how these f'ckers function and a knowledge of their computer systems that has proven invaluable over the years.

edit: in hind sight, I wish I stayed and prevented the project from getting anywhere until fired.
Since posting my previous post, I've moved on and I think that it's not necessary to rub shoulders with killuminati. Simple solution exists.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 10:52 PM   #8
thirsty4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,421
Likes: 315 (188 Posts)
Default

We are all taxpayers.

We all contribute to their system.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2016, 11:09 PM   #9
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,172
Likes: 856 (572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeworld88 View Post
This message is strictly for those who may be working for or serving the illuminati in any way, shape, or form. Regardless of what you believe, the destiny of humanity and of the universe for that matter CANNOT be changed no matter what you are told or led to believe. You are in league with the greatest deceiver of humanity who HATES you by all definitions. If you are doing it for power or money now, you will be eternally damned for this brief life of luxury and if that is worth it to you, then just be warned.

The universe is set up to ensure that the just and the positive win out in the end against ANY form of evil so take a good long moment to consider this and if you are at all concerned, change your philosophy and actions now before it is too late for you. You can still be saved, but you must come clean and work with the rest of this growing movement to change humanity and the world that we live in for the better. Expose the evil and help to defeat it finally, for once and for all!
"Oh, oh dear," said Mr Iluminati member. He was shocked. "My God I have just read a post on the DI forum that tells me I am doomed. Oh woe, woe is me. I repent, I repent! Repent! Repent, we must repent or else. Argggggghhh."
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2016, 02:20 AM   #10
reverendjim
Inactive
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: canada
Posts: 8,307
Likes: 1,341 (819 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeworld88 View Post
This message is strictly for those who may be working for or serving the illuminati in any way, shape, or form. Regardless of what you believe, the destiny of humanity and of the universe for that matter CANNOT be changed no matter what you are told or led to believe. You are in league with the greatest deceiver of humanity who HATES you by all definitions. If you are doing it for power or money now, you will be eternally damned for this brief life of luxury and if that is worth it to you, then just be warned.

The universe is set up to ensure that the just and the positive win out in the end against ANY form of evil so take a good long moment to consider this and if you are at all concerned, change your philosophy and actions now before it is too late for you. You can still be saved, but you must come clean and work with the rest of this growing movement to change humanity and the world that we live in for the better. Expose the evil and help to defeat it finally, for once and for all!
really? where's the evidence? i've been around a long time and spent a lot of time observing nature up close and personal. its a nice sentiment and i really really wish it were so but really, there is no evidence to support such a claim.

the fittest survive. thats what i've seen. so to win against an adversary you just have to be fitter in the ways that are going to count. singing kumbya isn't helping.

to take it a step further your belief is that the universe is set up to ensure that the just and the positive win out in the end against ANY form of evil. if that is the case what are you even worried about. it will sort itself out. in fact, if that is the case, evil would not even exist. yet you would fight. why? and why would "evil" be destroyed once and for all? after all "good and evil" would have to be in balance. nature is all about balance and cycles that flow back and forth in balance. i might add that good and evil are really just points of view. to a deer wolves may be evil. wolves are not evil from my perspective. their relationship is one of balance. the experience is what it is.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.