Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 09-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #1
lightgiver

Default Mercian Regiment Insignia

Look Familiar

The Byzantine Empire or Eastern Roman Empire, known to its inhabitants as the Roman Empire, the Empire of the Romans (Greek: Βασιλεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων, Basileía tôn Rhōmaíōn) and also as Romania (Ῥωμανία, Rhōmanía), was the continuation of the Roman Empire during the Middle Ages, centered on its capital of Constantinople, and ruled by Emperors in direct succession to the ancient Roman Emperors. The Empire preserved Romano-Hellenistic traditions, but due to the increasing predominance of the Greek language, it became known to most of its western and northern contemporaries usually as the Empire of the Greeks. In the Islamic world it was known primarily as روم (Rûm "Rome"). The term "Byzantine Empire" was popularized by historians during the 16th – 19th centuries.

Same Old Romans eh.

http://www.crystalinks.com/byzantine.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-08-2009 at 05:46 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:50 PM   #2
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile Kosovan

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=110420211074
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
lightgiver

Default Death wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
I totally agree BTW I could not get you link.

All this crap they are shoving in our faces everyday and then the general at the back says troops may be out there for 40 yrs

All the girls love a squaddie though.

B.f.p.o.*
Army dreamers.
Mammys hero.
B.f.p.o.
Mammys hero.

Our little army boy
Is coming home from b.f.p.o.
Ive a bunch of purple flowers
To decorate a mammys hero.

Mourning in the aerodrome,
The weather warmer, he is colder.
Four men in uniform
To carry home my little soldier.

What could he do?
Should have been a rock star.
But he didnt have the money for a guitar.
What could he do?
Should have been a politician.
But he never had a proper education.
What could he do?
Should have been a father.
But he never even made it to his twenties.
What a waste --
Army dreamers.
Ooh, what a waste of
Army dreamers.

Tears oer a tin box.
Oh, jesus christ, he wasnt to know,
Like a chicken with a fox,
He couldnt win the war with ego.

Give the kid the pick of pips,
And give him all your stripes and ribbons.
Now hes sitting in his hole,
He might as well have buttons and bows.

What could he do?
What could he do?
What could he do?
What a waste --
Army dreamers.
Ooh, what a waste of
Army dreamers.
Ooh, what a waste of all that
Army dreamers,
Army dreamers,
Army dreamers, oh...

Fat generals getting obscene on young blood.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-08-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
I totally agree BTW I could not get you link.
I know I cant get the fucker to work either now sry Basically it was a picture of what u posted but the kosovans were using it on a red background.

Right found another lets try this

http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/KLA/
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #5
lightgiver

Default Double headed eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
I know I cant get the fucker to work either now sry Basically it was a picture of what u posted but the kosovans were using it on a red background.

Right found another lets try this

http://www.knowledgerush.com/kr/encyclopedia/KLA/
Yep its everywhere and nearly everyone is clueless

Hitler loved his eagles also.and the Elites just love their continual wars.All for the 11th hour on the 11th day on the 11th month.

What could he do?
What could he do?
What could he do?
What a waste --
Army dreamers.
Ooh, what a waste of
Army dreamers.

German royalty,the British cannot be this stupid surely.

It is a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (German: ... The name change helped the Royal Family keep the loyalty of the British people, ..

Must be the Fluoride.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-08-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #6
jp13

Default Rorsasch

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercian_Regiment

Look Familiar

The Byzantine Empire or Eastern Roman Empire, known to its inhabitants as the Roman Empire, the Empire of the Romans (Greek: Βασιλεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων, Basileía tôn Rhōmaíōn) and also as Romania (Ῥωμανία, Rhōmanía), was the continuation of the Roman Empire during the Middle Ages, centered on its capital of Constantinople, and ruled by Emperors in direct succession to the ancient Roman Emperors. The Empire preserved Romano-Hellenistic traditions, but due to the increasing predominance of the Greek language, it became known to most of its western and northern contemporaries usually as the Empire of the Greeks. In the Islamic world it was known primarily as روم (Rûm "Rome"). The term "Byzantine Empire" was popularized by historians during the 16th – 19th centuries.

Same Old Romans eh.

http://www.crystalinks.com/byzantine.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_o...ia_family_tree
This originaly made me think of Rorsasch Ink Blots, especially with eye's half shut.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:17 PM   #7
lightgiver

Default Eyes wide shut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp13 View Post
This originaly made me think of Rorsasch Ink Blots, especially with eye's half shut.
Eyes wide shut it also made me think of (merica) America. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=68047&page=13

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-08-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:35 PM   #8
lightgiver

Arrow Litle Boy Soldiers

LITTLE BOY SOLDIERS - Paul Weller
Its funny how you never knew what my name was,
Our only contact was a form for the election.
These days I find that you don't listen,
These days I find that we're out of touch,
These days I find that I'm too busy,
So why the attention now you want my assistance -
what have you done for me?
You've gone and got yourself in trouble,
Now you want me to help you out.
These days I find that I can't be bothered,
These days I find that its all too much,
To pick up a gun and shoot a stranger,
But I've got no choice so here I come - war games.
I'm up on the hills playing little boy soldiers,
Reconnaissance duty up at 5:30.
Shoot shoot shoot and kill the natives,
You're one of us and we love you for that.
Think of honour, Queen and country.
You're a blessed son of the British Empire,
God's on our side and so is Washington.
Come out on the hills with the little boy soldiers.
Come on outside - I'll sing you a lullabye,
And tell the tale of how goodness prevailed.
We ruled the world - we killed and robbed,
The fucking lot - but we don't feel bad.
It was done beneath the flag of democracy,
You'll believe - and I do, yes I do - yes I do -
Yes I do -
These days I find that I can't be bothered,
To argue with them - well, what's the point?
Better to take your shots and drop down dead,
then they send you home in a pine overcoat.
With a letter to your mum
Saying 'find enclosed one son, one medal' - and a note to say he won.

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-08-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
lightgiver

Unhappy The Soviet-Afghan War

Will people ever learn,not the Bloodline elites,they never learn,because everyone else Blindly does their dirty work for them.

The War in Afghanistan (1979-1989) has been called "the Soviet Union's Vietnam War," a conflict that pitted Soviet regulars against a relentless, elusive, and ultimately unbeatable Afghan guerrilla force (the mujahideen). The hit-and-run bloodletting across the war's decade tallied more than 25,000 dead Soviet soldiers plus a great many more casualties and further demoralized a USSR on the verge of disintegration.

In The Soviet-Afghan War the Russian general staff takes a close critical look at the Soviet military's disappointing performance in that war in an effort to better understand what happened and why and what lessons should be taken from it. Lester Grau and Michael Gress's expert English translation of the general staff's study offers the very first publication in
any language of this important and illuminating work.

And it will be the same all over again,until we get to the root of the Worlds Ills.

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/grasov.html
Old 20-08-2009, 11:50 PM   #10
lightgiver

Unhappy Ptsd

Britain faces a mental health timebomb among troops returning from Afghanistan that could be as severe as that experienced in the U.S. after the Vietnam War, it was claimed yesterday.

Military heroes, former Army chiefs and MPs joined forces to demand far-reaching changes to the way mentally traumatised servicemen and women are cared for once they leave the forces. Many struggle to find adequate treatment within the NHS.

The campaigners claimed that years of intense fighting in Afghanistan threatened to 'brutalise' soldiers, and without improved treatment at home many veterans will pay a terrible price in the form of homelessness, family breakdown and suicide. In the U.S., it is estimated that 44 per cent of all homeless people are Vietnam veterans.

Serving British troops who develop psychiatric problems are treated within the forces, but once they leave the military they become the responsibility of the NHS. Critics claim the policy of priority treatment for veterans is an empty promise.

They are calling for a network of dedicated-NHS psychiatric wards for veterans, with staff trained to understand combat trauma.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0OloplhVv

Two more British soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan taking the country's military death toll there past the 200 mark.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown called the grim milestone of 200 deaths "deeply tragic news." It is sure to raise more questions about Britain's increasingly perilous mission in Afghanistan.

The Ministry of Defence said a soldier from 2nd Battalion The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers was injured in an explosion during a foot patrol near Sangin in Helmand province on Saturday. He later died.

The soldier is the 201st British military fatality in Afghanistan.

Another soldier, from 2nd Battalion the Royal Welsh, died earlier Saturday at a military hospital in England.

He had been wounded in a blast while on vehicle patrol Thursday in Helmand province.

Officials said both soldiers' families have been informed.

Britain has about 9000 troops in Afghanistan, most based in Helmand, a centre of Taliban insurgents.

The British military suffered 22 fatalities in July, its bloodiest month since the invasion of Afghanistan in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. Ten British troops have been killed so far this month.

The rising toll - more than the 179 personnel who died in Iraq - has reignited a debate in Britain about its role in the war and the quality of its military equipment.

The Afghan campaign has long been divisive, with polls showing Britons evenly split between supporters and opponents of the mission.

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-08-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 21-08-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
rich157

Quote:
Yep its everywhere and nearly everyone is clueless

Hitler loved his eagles also.and the Elites just love their continual wars.All for the 11th hour on the 11th day on the 11th month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiki
The term ‘midlands’ is first recorded (as ‘mydlande’) in 1555. It is possible therefore that until then Mercia had remained the preferred term.
Hitler's secret Shropshire (West Mercia) plans.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/4461879.stm
l <X> l
PO+W+AЯ
W111+ll+111M
+M+
rich157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #12
sukyspook

THE DOUBLE-HEADED EAGLE

I. Iconographic sources of the Masonic symbol

By Pierre Mollier

snip

I. The double-headed eagle originated in Mesopotamia

A. Creation of the heraldic position of the double-headed eagle among the Hittites

Have double-headed figures existed since time immemorial? A double-headed female figure (a Mother-Goddess?) was discovered at Ctal Hüyük, one of the world’s oldest cities. It was dated to the sixth millennium B.C. The first representations of the double-headed eagle are also extremely old. They have been discovered in archeological sites of the Hitties, who lived throughout Asia Minor from the twentieth to the thirteenth centuries B.C.
They first appeared on cylindrical seals unearthed in the excavation of Boghazköy, the former Hittite capital. They clearly portray a double-headed eagle with widespread wings. A quest for a certain aesthetic led to this “heraldic” position, which can be explained by a natural inclination for symmetry and the likely religious nature of the entity represented. Scientists have dated them to between 1750 and 1715 B.C.; given the context, they were probably used for commercial purposes.
The image of the double-headed eagle reappears in the same region in two monumental works, in Alaça Hüyük (dated to circa 1400 B.C.) and in Yazilikaya (1250 B.C. at the latest).
The context in this case is different and the image seems to be exclusively religious. The eagle has become a symbol of divinity. The eagle from Alaça Hüyük appears on the inner surface of the orthostat relief supporting the sphinx, situated at the monumental entrance to this city. At Yazilikaya, it is found in the middle of a procession of divinities, arranged as an open-air sanctuary.
The image of the double-headed eagle seems to have dropped out of favor in the final Hittite period, from the ninth to the seventh centuries B.C., and disappeared with the end of this empire.

B. Seldjuk and Turkmen Empires: the rediscovery of the double-headed eagle in the High Middle Ages

The double-headed eagle would reappear in the same region, but two thousand years later. In the year 1000, the Seldjuks—Turkish lords from Mongolia who converted to Islam around 920—invaded Anatolia. In the late eleventh century, the Seldjuks of Anatolia separated from the Grand Seldjuks of Iran to create the Seldjuk Empire known as Rum, as it was situated on Byzantine territory. They set up their capital in Nicea (Iznik), then in Konya.
The double-headed eagle flourished under the reign of the greatest Seldjuk sultan of Konya, Alaeddin Keykübad (1219-1236) and that of his son and successor, Keyhusrem II (1236-1246). The image appeared on fabrics, carved stone, wall tiles and Koran stands. As with any iconographic problem, it is hard to say if the image was borrowed from an earlier depiction or was re-created. Both solutions would have been made possible by the fact that the ancestors of the Seldjuks knew of a double-headed rooster in the fifth century. But it was certainly a borrowed image for the successors of the Seldjuks in the early thirteenth century, the Turkmen. Images of the double-headed eagles were cast on some of their bronze coins, but there were also Sassanid, Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Christian motifs, which had clearly been copied from older works."

snip

http://www.renaissance-traditionnell...aded-eagle.htm

I would guess that it's only about 60 miles East of Ludlow to this 'abomination of desolation' which is in the Mercian Regiment's Territory:

http://www.thenma.org.uk/images/sub_header.jpg

It is my theory that the "National Forest", which was created across this very same region so that the above 'abomination' aka "Arboretum" or more precisely a GROVE - where pagan rites and human sacrifices throughout history were (are?) carried out, could be sited. I also believe that the constant talk of 'sacrifice' by journalists and politicians, and the massive amount of attention drawn from and given by us, like today's event through Wootton Bassett to "honour the returning soldiers" is also part of the ritual which they need our attention for. The names of the soldiers who have been SACRIFICED are then 'dedicated' by being carved upon the walls of the monument....

Brown expressing "grief" (badly, as he does most things) at the sacrifice of yet more soldiers in Afghanistan ….00:40”

I am in no doubt that the troops who die in such conflicts are brave and love what they are doing....however, I hope and pray that they will ALL wake up to see just who or what they are being tricked into giving their lives for...
sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #13
lightgiver

Default Plotty Brown and co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukyspook View Post
THE DOUBLE-HEADED EAGLE

I. Iconographic sources of the Masonic symbol

By Pierre Mollier

snip

I. The double-headed eagle originated in Mesopotamia

A. Creation of the heraldic position of the double-headed eagle among the Hittites

Have double-headed figures existed since time immemorial? A double-headed female figure (a Mother-Goddess?) was discovered at Ctal Hüyük, one of the world’s oldest cities. It was dated to the sixth millennium B.C. The first representations of the double-headed eagle are also extremely old. They have been discovered in archeological sites of the Hitties, who lived throughout Asia Minor from the twentieth to the thirteenth centuries B.C.
They first appeared on cylindrical seals unearthed in the excavation of Boghazköy, the former Hittite capital. They clearly portray a double-headed eagle with widespread wings. A quest for a certain aesthetic led to this “heraldic” position, which can be explained by a natural inclination for symmetry and the likely religious nature of the entity represented. Scientists have dated them to between 1750 and 1715 B.C.; given the context, they were probably used for commercial purposes.
The image of the double-headed eagle reappears in the same region in two monumental works, in Alaça Hüyük (dated to circa 1400 B.C.) and in Yazilikaya (1250 B.C. at the latest).
The context in this case is different and the image seems to be exclusively religious. The eagle has become a symbol of divinity. The eagle from Alaça Hüyük appears on the inner surface of the orthostat relief supporting the sphinx, situated at the monumental entrance to this city. At Yazilikaya, it is found in the middle of a procession of divinities, arranged as an open-air sanctuary.
The image of the double-headed eagle seems to have dropped out of favor in the final Hittite period, from the ninth to the seventh centuries B.C., and disappeared with the end of this empire.

B. Seldjuk and Turkmen Empires: the rediscovery of the double-headed eagle in the High Middle Ages

The double-headed eagle would reappear in the same region, but two thousand years later. In the year 1000, the Seldjuks—Turkish lords from Mongolia who converted to Islam around 920—invaded Anatolia. In the late eleventh century, the Seldjuks of Anatolia separated from the Grand Seldjuks of Iran to create the Seldjuk Empire known as Rum, as it was situated on Byzantine territory. They set up their capital in Nicea (Iznik), then in Konya.
The double-headed eagle flourished under the reign of the greatest Seldjuk sultan of Konya, Alaeddin Keykübad (1219-1236) and that of his son and successor, Keyhusrem II (1236-1246). The image appeared on fabrics, carved stone, wall tiles and Koran stands. As with any iconographic problem, it is hard to say if the image was borrowed from an earlier depiction or was re-created. Both solutions would have been made possible by the fact that the ancestors of the Seldjuks knew of a double-headed rooster in the fifth century. But it was certainly a borrowed image for the successors of the Seldjuks in the early thirteenth century, the Turkmen. Images of the double-headed eagles were cast on some of their bronze coins, but there were also Sassanid, Greek, Roman, Byzantine and Christian motifs, which had clearly been copied from older works."

snip

http://www.renaissance-traditionnell...aded-eagle.htm

I would guess that it's only about 60 miles East of Ludlow to this 'abomination of desolation' which is in the Mercian Regiment's Territory:

http://www.thenma.org.uk/images/sub_header.jpg

It is my theory that the "National Forest", which was created across this very same region so that the above 'abomination' aka "Arboretum" or more precisely a GROVE - where pagan rites and human sacrifices throughout history were (are?) carried out, could be sited. I also believe that the constant talk of 'sacrifice' by journalists and politicians, and the massive amount of attention drawn from and given by us, like today's event through Wootton Bassett to "honour the returning soldiers" is also part of the ritual which they need our attention for. The names of the soldiers who have been SACRIFICED are then 'dedicated' by being carved upon the walls of the monument....

Brown expressing "grief" (badly, as he does most things) at the sacrifice of yet more soldiers in Afghanistan ….00:40”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4SN...e=channel_page

I am in no doubt that the troops who die in such conflicts are brave and love what they are doing....however, I hope and pray that they will ALL wake up to see just who or what they are being tricked into giving their lives for...

I like it when the Plot iticians say WE are winning the war,THEY could not fight their way out of a paper bag or even have the guts to serve on the front line

11:41 GMT, Friday, 21 August 2009 12:41 UK

Two British soldiers have been killed in an explosion in Afghanistan, the Ministry of Defence has said.

One was from the 3rd Battalion The Yorkshire Regiment (Duke of Wellington's) and the other was from the 2nd Battalion The Rifles.

They were killed while on a routine foot patrol near the town of Sangin, in Helmand province, on Thursday. Their families have been informed.

Their deaths bring the total number in Afghanistan since 2001 to 206.

Only so many soldiers come home.

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-08-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 21-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #14
sukyspook

Quote:
I like it when the Plot iticians say WE are winning the war,THEY could not fight their way out of a paper bag or even have the guts to serve on the front line

11:41 GMT, Friday, 21 August 2009 12:41 UK

Two British soldiers have been killed in an explosion in Afghanistan, the Ministry of Defence has said.

One was from the 3rd Battalion The Yorkshire Regiment (Duke of Wellington's) and the other was from the 2nd Battalion The Rifles.

They were killed while on a routine foot patrol near the town of Sangin, in Helmand province, on Thursday. Their families have been informed.

Their deaths bring the total number in Afghanistan since 2001 to 206.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHGAtHc_e_0

Only so many soldiers come home.

"Only so many soldiers come home" - and as a mother of 3, 2 x boys of 25 and 23, my heart breaks at the thought of these boys and occasionally girls dying for rich men lying.

In my previous post about the National Forces Arboretum I failed to mention that I believe that the double headed eagle of the Mercian Regiment is an occult symbol to which 'god' I am still on the trail of but the 'double headed god' is generally known as Janus, another identity of Saturn/El but also, the word 'Mercian' smacks of Mercury/Hermes/Thoth/Teutates - AS IN TEUTONIC KNIGHTS - and overnight, having done some reading about Hanuman, the Hindu version of Thoth who is known as the 'god of commerce', an 'enabler' and 'trickster' - it makes sense that Obama carrying a pocketful of pagan trinkets, one being Hanuman, that as exposed this week, voodoo is allegedly being practised in the White House...voodoo/witchcraft/satanism/luciferianism - all anti-Christ.

Our boys and girls are emblazened with occult symbols, like reversed stars and stripes and d. h. eagles etc and the energy is somehow hived off to said demonic/other dimensional reppie entities... IMO, Icke was right!! (see Matthew Delooze too).

I also have an idea that Peter Mandelson is playing the part of Hermes - the 'fixer'....and according to Muslims, Al Jassaseh, a babboon-like creature, accompanies the Antichrist:

sukyspook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 06:19 PM   #15
lightgiver

Default False Flags.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukyspook View Post
"Only so many soldiers come home" - and as a mother of 3, 2 x boys of 25 and 23, my heart breaks at the thought of these boys and occasionally girls dying for rich men lying.

In my previous post about the National Forces Arboretum I failed to mention that I believe that the double headed eagle of the Mercian Regiment is an occult symbol to which 'god' I am still on the trail of but the 'double headed god' is generally known as Janus, another identity of Saturn/El but also, the word 'Mercian' smacks of Mercury/Hermes/Thoth/Teutates - AS IN TEUTONIC KNIGHTS - and overnight, having done some reading about Hanuman, the Hindu version of Thoth who is known as the 'god of commerce', an 'enabler' and 'trickster' - it makes sense that Obama carrying a pocketful of pagan trinkets, one being Hanuman, that as exposed this week, voodoo is allegedly being practised in the White House...voodoo/witchcraft/satanism/luciferianism - all anti-Christ.

Our boys and girls are emblazened with occult symbols, like reversed stars and stripes and d. h. eagles etc and the energy is somehow hived off to said demonic/other dimensional reppie entities... IMO, Icke was right!! (see Matthew Delooze too).

I also have an idea that Peter Mandelson is playing the part of Hermes - the 'fixer'....and according to Muslims, Al Jassaseh, a babboon-like creature, accompanies the Antichrist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvOQeozL4S0
Yes My heart breaks to

especially when you know what is going on behind the scenes so to speak.

Plot iticians have more neck than giraffes.

How about they go on the front line or send their sons and daughters,and that debarkle with His Royal ass hole Harry what a load of tosh.

It really gets my goat.

Good posts BTW.
Old 21-08-2009, 09:05 PM   #16
lightgiver

Default Freemasonry at the apex of the British Army

14Nov03 - All 13 members of the British Army Board are traditionally freemasons:
"...freemasonry is still strong in parts of the Army. One leading mason said that when he joined every member of the Army Board was a mason - he would not say how things stood today."
p. 167, 'Inside the British Army', by Antony Beevor, Corgi books 1991, ISBN 0 552 13818 5.
The Army Council
COMMAND AND ORGANISATION
THE ARMY BOARD

http://www.armedforces.co.uk/army/listings/l0003.html

The routine management of the Army is the responsibility of The Army Board, the composition of which is shown in the following list. (this includes responsibility for all forms of appointments, ranking and promotion TG)
THE ARMY BOARD

1. The Secretary of State for Defence
2. Minister of State for the Armed Forces
3. Minister of State (Defence Procurement)
4. Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for Defence Procurement
5. Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for Veterans' Affairs
6. Chief of the General Staff
7. Second Permanent Under Secretary of State
8. Adjutant General
9. Quartermaster General
10. Master General of the Ordnance
11. Commander-in-Chief (Land Command)
12. Commander UK Support Command
13. Assistant Chief of the General Staff

Decisions made by the Army Board are acted upon by the military staff at the various headquarters worldwide. The Chief of the General Staff is the officer responsible for the Army's contribution to the national defence effort and he maintains control through the commander and the staff branches of each of these headquarters.

Each military headquarters is organised along exactly the same lines with identical branches at each level in the chain of command.

http://www.armedforces.co.uk/army/listings/l0003.html http://www.heart7.net/masons1.html#army

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-08-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Old 23-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #17
lightgiver

Default Sky News Propaganda

I notice also the Sky well owned news brigade gives Dead Soldiers about 2 minutes coverage, and the bread and circus brigade IE football and cricket constant coverage what a shambles and disgrace it all is

here is the 2 minutes of the dead returning home.

Here are the Canadians,

Who exactly are the forces fighting indeed,??

Filmmaker Sean Langan meets Taleban fighters in Afghanistan.

Venturing deep into the mountains on the Pakistan border, interviewing commanders, soldiers and even a teenage suicide bomber. Langan reveals that the Taleban are a confident outfit who believe Helmand Province is now under their control.

How many more are going to die while the useless plot ticians and their banker mates fund the carnage.

Last edited by lookfar; 03-01-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Re-edited as vids disappeared again due to forum glitch
Old 02-01-2010, 01:28 AM   #18
lightgiver

Question WHY is it always the Brits and Yanks

who get sacrificed, I do not see many European countries soldiers being sacrificed

72,000 American casualties:

The US has suffered more than 72,000 battlefield casualties since the start of the war on terror in 2001, a Freedom of Information request has revealed.

The query by the campaigning Veterans for Common Sense organisation shows that 4372 American soldiers have died and another 67,671 have been wounded in action, injured in accidents or succumbed to illness in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The veterans' group had to force the US Defence Department to release the figures by persuading judges to uphold their FoI rights.

A second request to the Veterans' Administration, the government-funded body responsible for taking care of ex-servicemen and women, showed 263,909 soldiers with experience of the two 21st-century wars have so far received treatment for everything from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to the aftermath of amputated limbs.

It also showed 52,375 veterans had been diagnosed with PTSD and 34,138 have received approval for disability claims for the psychological disorder. As of October 31 last year, 1.6 million Americans have been deployed overseas since 2001.

Harvard University estimates the cost of caring for Iraq and Afghan veterans over the next 40 years will amount to between £125bn and £350bn, depending on the long-term effects of trauma.

More than 240,000 of those deployed have received some form of counselling at veterans' centres.

British military losses in the two conflicts are 261 dead and more than 600 wounded in action. Another 3000 have been hospitalised as a result of road accidents or disease.

In central Afghanistan yesterday, nine Afghan policemen, including a district police chief, were killed in an anti-Taliban operation by US-led coalition troops, officials said. Several insurgents also died.

Also yesterday, a Nato soldier was killed and two others wounded when an explosion struck their patrol in the south of the country. The nationalities of the soldiers and the exact location of the blast were not given.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/72-000...error-1.873343

the bankers war on terror

Rockefeller Admits The War On Terror Is Bogus And 9/11 Was A Staged Event

We are coming for you bankers. you had better be ready.There will be NO hiding place for you scum.

Last edited by lookfar; 03-01-2010 at 11:02 PM. Reason: 3rd time editing to make the vids stay put
Old 03-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #19
lightgiver

Default sacrifices

can anyone make a video stay put on here or what

how many more sacrifices this year I wonder.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:03 PM   #20
lookfar

Quote:
can anyone make a video stay put on here or what

how many more sacrifices this year I wonder.
We are editing the post for you honey, I'm not sure why they keep disappearing It's an annoying glitch isn't it
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote