Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 06-12-2016, 11:57 AM   #1
wendypeace27

Default Weird Question

I have seen plenty of hybrids. They say that if you see a real reptilian, you might not live to say anything about it.

I don't talk about it much b/c I cant understand it well. Back in 2009, I was on or around my 2nd floor balcony, when I heard this loud -- distinct noise. The first thing I thought was we have no birds or reptiles that BIG alive today. The type of sound and the strength of the sound. It straight up sounded and moved (as in how the sound moved) like a raptor. Maybe bigger. I assumed it was probably alien -- maybe one of those weird experiments that breaks free, but I never really considered it being "reptilian". I don't know why I had the idea that it could have been one of those loose experiments.

I couldnt see anything but I could hear it. It was moving from a place near by to a place a far, but by a major road. I haven't heard anything like it in my life, but should we be scared there are "raptors" that can walk about our streets??? Any who, this is coming from a person that has seen and heard just about everything. lol

Has anyone heard of reptilians sounding like raptors?? It was weird it was running, but not trying to conceal its sound. It was loud and weird. Maybe it was in distress then?

And what was this creature doing running around a large residential apartment area??

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-12-2016 at 12:10 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 01:12 PM   #2
cosmicpurpose1.618

Maybe it was trying to escape whatever lab it came out of
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 02:23 PM   #3
johnnycash

I never saw any of those hybirds aliens and reptilians...

All I've seen is the people's monstrosity, and how some of them are suspect to me of being either possessed, sick in the head or some kind of ''reptilian brain'' way of thinking.

Other than that, no I would never think that a raptor, or any other kind of alien or dinosaur is running about in the streets near you. You might just have a powerful imagination.

Whenever I hear a loud noise, no matter how crazy, my brain never associates aliens and reptilians lol... That's cool tho.
johnnycash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:51 PM   #4
sokath his eyes uncovered

Ummmm lets see. You hear a noise and decide no bird or reptile is big enough to make said noise so you assume it's an alien? There's a quite a few leaps in logic there
Old 06-12-2016, 10:13 PM   #5
raburgeson

You freaked instead of observing. Not all reptilians are alien. There is a Earth type. You are not in as much danger as you may think. Reptilians are very territorial and protect their own kind. You have 100 percent chance of being killed if you are near a base entrance. They are not likely to tear you up in a neighborhood where evidence would be found. They are a thinking adversary. They are a dangerous adversary because they are intelligent. Do not under estimate them.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 11:31 PM   #6
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
You freaked instead of observing. Not all reptilians are alien. There is a Earth type. You are not in as much danger as you may think. Reptilians are very territorial and protect their own kind. You have 100 percent chance of being killed if you are near a base entrance. They are not likely to tear you up in a neighborhood where evidence would be found. They are a thinking adversary. They are a dangerous adversary because they are intelligent. Do not under estimate them.
I was on the 2nd story. I was kind of creeped out though. As the sound was distinct, not quite bird, not quite reptile. But then a part of me kind of wanted to look around from the balcony if I could see anything. Very unique but more original then Jurassic park.

I am pretty sure there is no indigenous reptilian life that hasn't been tainted or mixed with ET reptilians. The ET reptilians probably don't have much of a genetic structure b/c of their refusal to evolve past that of parasitical monsters. So, that "take over" happened a long time ago. So, I stand by my concept of calling them "alien".

It wasn't in a residential area for no reason, nor would it be running away fast from something making loud noises. Im assuming it was making noises b/c it was either a)wounded or b) hunting. But you can rule out hunting b/c they would be quiet about it. I mean, this thing was running FAST!

Not every vicious reptilian that leaves a hole makes it back I assume.

In fact, about 1 mile away there is a small air force installation. Not one with any runway or anything. But why do I have a feeling it took off to the old train tracks? About a 1/3 of a mile away. Sewers can contain entrances to these underground bases??? That must be what I am "picking up" about this situation. In fact, Ninja Turtles is to normalize us to reptilians. Where do they live??? Bases in underground sewers.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 06-12-2016 at 11:40 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 04:03 AM   #7
anubist800

i never see a hybrids or reptilians but i wish so much to see one of them ! Especially a reptilians ! Why can't i see one for hugging him ! And why this subject stuff is in specially in united-states?!
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 11:09 AM   #8
reverendjim
Inactive

i used to have this big orange tom cat. i remember one night my gf and i were awoke by this terrible gutteral very loud noise coming from the kitchen. it scared the living shit out of me. i have heard bear and cougar up close and this sounded like that and really huge. so after hudling in my bed for about 2 minutes i said may as well take the bull by the horns and proceeded to the kitchen with a really big knife....and there it was...my cat in mid air about 6 ft off the floor in the middle of an acrobatic maneuver designed to bring him down on the cat that was outside. i am telling you that cat sounded like he weighed 400 pounds. very freaky. had i not found my cat in the middle of this display i would never have believed it was him.
reverendjim is offline   Reply With Quote