Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-01-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
mannybash

Default Internet and so on

David has mentioned how satellites are to be used to programme us. But perhaps this has been going on a lot longer than we realise. Since the start of the Internet certainly we have been spied on and who knows what else? When the BBC first started the news from Alexandra palace a huge signalling device was constructed there. Living in muswell hill I used to see it from both nearby and miles around. Somehow these devices have been hindering our view if the solar system and in one of David's talk there was reference to this and how for the first time astrometry were able to see thongs properly at least for a short period if time
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:13 PM   #2
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
David has mentioned how satellites are to be used to programme us. But perhaps this has been going on a lot longer than we realise. Since the start of the Internet certainly we have been spied on and who knows what else? When the BBC first started the news from Alexandra palace a huge signalling device was constructed there. Living in muswell hill I used to see it from both nearby and miles around. Somehow these devices have been hindering our view if the solar system and in one of David's talk there was reference to this and how for the first time astrometry were able to see thongs properly at least for a short period if time
Interesting post. Could you help with the following?

1) How does a 'signalling device' (TV transmitter) carry out its spying duties?
2) How can satellites 'program' us? Do you mean geostationary or LEO types?
3) What downlink frequencies are most effective for this do you think?
4) Is being in the center of the satellite-signal footprint worse that at the edge?
5) How do transmitter masts hinder the view of the solar system? Surely light pollution is a much greater problem in towns and cities - isn't it?

I don't have any of David's books to hand here, so please let us know exactly what he says about this.

Thanks.

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 09:08 PM   #3
metak88

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
I don't have any of David's books to hand here, so please let us know exactly what he says about this.
I don't remember reading/hearing anything about satellites used to program us from DI.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:36 PM   #4
mannybash

He mentioned it in one of the talks on you tube though cannot recall which one. I have just seen what seems like a new video which talks a lot about the Internet facebook and how they are being used
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 12:56 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
He mentioned it in one of the talks on you tube though cannot recall which one. I have just seen what seems like a new video which talks a lot about the Internet facebook and how they are being used
We need video links with the time where he said this
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 08:11 AM   #6
thermion

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
We need video links with the time where he said this
Agreed. Too many vague assertions.
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote