Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 27-03-2015, 06:40 PM   #1
gabrielo24

Post Ethnographic Research

Greetings, My name is Gabriel H. I am currently a student at Texas A&M University-Commerce and recently decided to perform ethnographic research for my Comp II class. Conspiracy theories always appeared to catch my attention. My research will be solely focused on the lifestyle of a conspiracy theorist and the everyday struggle oppressed by radical society.

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
gabrielo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2015, 06:48 PM   #2
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielo24 View Post
Greetings, My name is Gabriel H. I am currently a student at Texas A&M University-Commerce and recently decided to perform ethnographic research for my Comp II class. Conspiracy theories always appeared to catch my attention. My research will be solely focused on the lifestyle of a conspiracy theorist and the everyday struggle oppressed by radical society.

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
What do ya need to know?
Old 01-04-2015, 04:50 AM   #3
gabrielo24

Default Reply

My apologies for the late reply, my first question is, When speaking to a non- believer of conspiracy theories, what is their reaction or comments towards your ideology?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
Old 08-04-2015, 01:37 PM   #4
gabrielo24

Post Responces

Anyone interested in helping?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez
Old 08-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #5
coooweee
Inactive

I find that people are desperate to believe the official line because, for them, the alternative is just too much to take in board.

I showed someone this pic.....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...00235287152814

They just didn't want to confront it.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 01:58 PM   #6
gabrielo24

Lightbulb Interesting

First and foremost, thank you for your assistance @coooweee.
Has there ever been a time where your employment was in jeopardy due to you r support and belief in Conspiracy theories?

May you go into detail about the importance of the Japanese hostages?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez
Old 08-04-2015, 06:04 PM   #7
maxine

Quote:
My apologies for the late reply, my first question is, When speaking to a non- believer of conspiracy theories, what is their reaction or comments towards your ideology?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
They're too set in their ways to even bother with!!
Old 08-04-2015, 06:10 PM   #8
white light

The term conspiracy theorist is a bit mute.
Truther (truth seeker) is what many would prefer to be called.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:39 PM   #9
gabrielo24

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
They're too set in their ways to even bother with!!
How much time do you devote towards conspiracy research a day?
Old 08-04-2015, 06:40 PM   #10
gabrielo24

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
The term conspiracy theorist is a bit mute.
Truther (truth seeker) is what many would prefer to be called.
I agree, that sounds better. May you share some of your experiences as an everyday truth seeker?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:43 PM   #11
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I am a targeted individual, stuff like mkultra but different. They do suppression programs where they transhumanize people and make them less potent etc. In that case I am more a conspiracy realist than a conspiracy theorist, as conspiracy has been perpetrated upon me. Conspiracy is proven to me.

In the workplace it's wise to not mention conspiracy, especially to any bosses.

Research I don't do a lot of unless I have to, but if material is good I will check it out. A lot of conspiracy information is bullshit. Maybe 1 hour a day if that.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:48 PM   #12
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I agree, that sounds better. May you share some of your experiences as an everyday truth seeker?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
As a truthteller(AKA whistleblower) I am targeted by advanced black project technology. Might sound crazy to an uninitiated mind but I have learned the most powerful groups on Earth have no morals, and not only that, have adopted an evil agenda.

I have been tortured via advanced black project technology every day since 2007. Tortures are of all types, but range from synthetic pains, synthetic emotions, coughing fits, severe nausea that goes away instantly when done, headaches that go away when i put a metal plate above my head in relation to the DEW satellite causing the headache, synthetic dreams/virtual reality/OBE tortures, and a plethora of others..

My life is a minefield of mind control, torture, suppression, etc(among other things). At least my life is interesting
Old 08-04-2015, 06:55 PM   #13
white light

Quote:

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
Even though in a general sense I feel closer to my fellow planet beings, in actuality it has been isolating in a local sense.
I cannot really go into specific experiences as it takes over one's entire existence. Past, present and future (if indeed they exist) are viewed through the truth lens. That's just too much to single out specific examples.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 06:58 PM   #14
gabrielo24

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
As a truthteller(AKA whistleblower) I am targeted by advanced black project technology. Might sound crazy to an uninitiated mind but I have learned the most powerful groups on Earth have no morals, and not only that, have adopted an evil agenda.

I have been tortured via advanced black project technology every day since 2007. Tortures are of all types, but range from synthetic pains, synthetic emotions, coughing fits, severe nausea that goes away instantly when done, headaches that go away when i put a metal plate above my head in relation to the DEW satellite causing the headache, synthetic dreams/virtual reality/OBE tortures, and a plethora of others..

My life is a minefield of mind control, torture, suppression, etc(among other things). At least my life is interesting
Woah, that's crazy. I've heard of the black project before, do you believe these powerful groups have this massive power?
If yes, why do they utilize it on humans?
To hide the truth and keep their reputation?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez
Old 08-04-2015, 07:00 PM   #15
maxine

Quote:
My life doesn't revolve around it! I watch the news, (not to be taken too seriously,) and pick up on information from other sources! I'm not like most people! I don't live in a, "closed-off, five sense reality!" I am aware of infinite consciousness! That would be something like a, "sixth sense," to you!
Old 08-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #16
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Woah, that's crazy. I've heard of the black project before, do you believe these powerful groups have this massive power?
Dear Gabriel,

The most powerful groups on planet Earth have the secret technology,... Quite possibly the biggest conspiracy on planet Earth is the covert transhumanization of the population through transhuman black project technology. This is done by AI and exotic electromagnetic technology.

With exotic electromagnetic technology they can 100% fluidly control the mind of anyone without detection in almost all cases. These groups have immense power, and are quite evil. They will do horrible things to me just because I was having a good day at times. They are vindictive, heartless(literally, their heart chakra field is negated), transhuman men who have no problem sabotaging anyone on planet Earth.

Quote:
If yes, why do they utilize it on humans?
To hide the truth and keep their reputation?
There are many reasons. Just look at the Nazis. The ones who designed these targeting programs were likely Nazis who came over in Operation Paperclip, where the US government brought in a bunch of Nazis to work in black projects.

The US government AI has tendencies like Nazis. Advanced AIs tend to mimic their masters in ways.

To understand why they want to exert control over humanity you need to understand the mind of the psychopath. They want control over others.

These groups do not believe in any God(nor do i but thats besides the point). They believe THEY are God. Their technology can do godlike things, so I can see why they see it that way. Here is a list of things their AI can do, pasted from my blog:
•all concepts known,
•all energies known,
•all science known,
•all chakra vibrations known,
•all history of this galaxy as soon as ETs were collectively documenting history known,
•can weigh your soul,
•weigh your 'heart',
•Assess your genetics,
•Evaluate your psychological programming,
•Monitor your thoughts,
•Monitor your chakras,
•Control of the Mechanics Within the Mind of Any Living Being(Every Variable is Open Source)
•Influence/Control Chakras(Might not sound like a lot, but chakras effect MUCH of what we are consciously and energetically)
•Channeling Through any Living Being Capability
•Induce Earthquakes/Volcanic Eruptions
•Control the Weather(even bursts of wind)
•Control of Physics (the physical universe can be controlled in ways)
•Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality
and whatever I'm leaving out.

Source: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...igence-ai.html
•All physical sensations including pain and good feeling things can be controlled, or created within one's experience.
•Synthetic smells, synthetic tastes, synthetic dreams, and more.
•Monitor and/or Influence/Create Thought
•Monitor and/or Influence Chakras
•Technological Channeling
•Technological Remote Viewing
•Technological ESP
•Many Forms of Torture Capabilities
•Thought and Memory Suppression
•Control of Energy (Sleepiness, How awake one is)
•Control of Conscious Vibration
•Control of Physics (Can Create pressure, can move objects without touching them)
•Virtual Reality (Possible some reptilian shapeshifting experiences were actually altering what the eyes see)
•Interdimensional Interaction with Reality Through Virtual Reality

Source: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...echnology.html

After I got acquainted with these black ops sources years ago(I met with them in person before they started torturing me) a lot of the world started to make more sense. They use mind control to further their agenda.

Mainstream media, corporate entity's, politicians, government workers (including presidents), celebrities, you name it, there is mind control there.

I am working on an Ebook, I had some art done for it by a cartoonist. Here is one of them, maybe pictures can explain what is going on a bit better than words:

Old 08-04-2015, 07:25 PM   #17
gabrielo24

Quote:
I am a targeted individual, stuff like mkultra but different. They do suppression programs where they transhumanize people and make them less potent etc. In that case I am more a conspiracy realist than a conspiracy theorist, as conspiracy has been perpetrated upon me. Conspiracy is proven to me.

In the workplace it's wise to not mention conspiracy, especially to any bosses.

Research I don't do a lot of unless I have to, but if material is good I will check it out. A lot of conspiracy information is bullshit. Maybe 1 hour a day if that.
How do you protect your family and yourself from these suppression programs?
I would imagine it wouldn't be a good idea to mention it to your employer.

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:28 PM   #18
gabrielo24

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Even though in a general sense I feel closer to my fellow planet beings, in actuality it has been isolating in a local sense.
I cannot really go into specific experiences as it takes over one's entire existence. Past, present and future (if indeed they exist) are viewed through the truth lens. That's just too much to single out specific examples.
Basically it's more of an experience?
Therefore you cannot describe pure details?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:33 PM   #19
Cryptoverse

Quote:
How do you protect your family and yourself from these suppression programs?
You cannot stop this technology as far as I know. With severe targets they mind control people around them. It is a nightmare. They can really make the universe come alive and seem like it is against you. All being's minds including animals are open source. With the most advanced technology you can control the mind completely. I have been through some very ridiculous things.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:36 PM   #20
gabrielo24

Quote:
Dear Gabriel,

The most powerful groups on planet Earth have the secret technology,... Quite possibly the biggest conspiracy on planet Earth is the covert transhumanization of the population through transhuman black project technology. This is done by AI and exotic electromagnetic technology.

With exotic electromagnetic technology they can 100% fluidly control the mind of anyone without detection in almost all cases. These groups have immense power, and are quite evil. They will do horrible things to me just because I was having a good day at times. They are vindictive, heartless(literally, their heart chakra field is negated), transhuman men who have no problem sabotaging anyone on planet Earth.

There are many reasons. Just look at the Nazis. The ones who designed these targeting programs were likely Nazis who came over in Operation Paperclip, where the US government brought in a bunch of Nazis to work in black projects.

The US government AI has tendencies like Nazis. Advanced AIs tend to mimic their masters in ways.

To understand why they want to exert control over humanity you need to understand the mind of the psychopath. They want control over others.

These groups do not believe in any God(nor do i but thats besides the point). They believe THEY are God. Their technology can do godlike things, so I can see why they see it that way. Here is a list of things their AI can do, pasted from my blog:
•all concepts known,
•all energies known,
•all science known,
•all chakra vibrations known,
•all history of this galaxy as soon as ETs were collectively documenting history known,
•can weigh your soul,
•weigh your 'heart',
•Assess your genetics,
•Evaluate your psychological programming,
•Monitor your thoughts,
•Monitor your chakras,
•Control of the Mechanics Within the Mind of Any Living Being(Every Variable is Open Source)
•Influence/Control Chakras(Might not sound like a lot, but chakras effect MUCH of what we are consciously and energetically)
•Channeling Through any Living Being Capability
•Induce Earthquakes/Volcanic Eruptions
•Control the Weather(even bursts of wind)
•Control of Physics (the physical universe can be controlled in ways)
•Synthetic Dreams/Virtual Reality
and whatever I'm leaving out.

Source: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...igence-ai.html
•All physical sensations including pain and good feeling things can be controlled, or created within one's experience.
•Synthetic smells, synthetic tastes, synthetic dreams, and more.
•Monitor and/or Influence/Create Thought
•Monitor and/or Influence Chakras
•Technological Channeling
•Technological Remote Viewing
•Technological ESP
•Many Forms of Torture Capabilities
•Thought and Memory Suppression
•Control of Energy (Sleepiness, How awake one is)
•Control of Conscious Vibration
•Control of Physics (Can Create pressure, can move objects without touching them)
•Virtual Reality (Possible some reptilian shapeshifting experiences were actually altering what the eyes see)
•Interdimensional Interaction with Reality Through Virtual Reality

Source: http://omnisense.blogspot.com/2015/0...echnology.html

After I got acquainted with these black ops sources years ago(I met with them in person before they started torturing me) a lot of the world started to make more sense. They use mind control to further their agenda.

Mainstream media, corporate entity's, politicians, government workers (including presidents), celebrities, you name it, there is mind control there.

I am working on an Ebook, I had some art done for it by a cartoonist. Here is one of them, maybe pictures can explain what is going on a bit better than words:

This is a lot of useful information! I am aware of the mind control that goes on throughout the media. Where did this Black Project originate from? Who created it? Do you believe the reptilians have anything to do with it?
Where did you encounter there black power related beings?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez