Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 08-04-2015, 07:41 PM   #21
gabrielo24

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
You cannot stop this technology as far as I know. With severe targets they mind control people around them. It is a nightmare. They can really make the universe come alive and seem like it is against you. All being's minds including animals are open source. With the most advanced technology you can control the mind completely. I have been through some very ridiculous things.
How do you sense the presence of the technology?
How experienced are you when it comes to avoiding these events?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
gabrielo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:51 PM   #22
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielo24 View Post
Basically it's more of an experience?
Therefore you cannot describe pure details?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
Reality itself is illusory, so you could say there's no conspiracy as such, only illusion. Decoding from what we would describe as mainstream normality can yield individual perspective. I doubt that there is a norm.

Last edited by white light; 08-04-2015 at 07:52 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:53 PM   #23
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Where did this Black Project originate from?
The Nazis may have been the first to get deep into mind control research. Through operation paperclip the Nazis were transfered over to America for their black projects. The military industrial complex had funded the research and development, as well as hardware necessities for a technological control grid.

On September 10th 2001 Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3-2.7 trillion dollars were spent in the Pentagon, and they didn't know on what. I have no doubt a lot of that went towards building mind surveillance grids, and mind control grids(which may just be the same satellites doing such things).
Quote:
Who created it?
Essentially military and intelligence agencies, as well as private corporations are the ones behind black project technology. But some of the more exotic technology is sourced to extraterrestrials. That is where it came from, either crashed ships or deals made by malevolent ETs.

Even old monarchs and war leaders used something similar to a black project development. Stuff like oil concoctions and gunpowder/exploding devices and other war tactics came from research and development. Governments and especially military's research quite a lot. They experiment and do all sorts of horrible things to people in the process.

Quote:
Do you believe the reptilians have anything to do with it?
Reptile Extraterrestrials in my view have influenced our society. But to pin the blame on them isn't quite right. Humans are the biggest source of this stuff, and humans are the problem. Benevolent extraterrestrials act as a counterbalance to reptilian ETs. It takes humans to sponsor reptilian extraterrestrial's agenda for that agenda to be very existent on Earth.

I think the Nazis and indeed the US government has adopted their black project group having agenda from the Draco reptilian extraterrestrials.

I realize reptile ETs might sound far out. But just look at dinosaurs. If they weren't wiped out this world would be a densely populated dinosaur civilization that probably would have evolved into being space faring by now...

I do not believe in reptilians without a body, to be clear. I have had experiences with Draco reptilians, Anunnaki, Greys, etc. I don't know close to everything about ETs, but I do know my way around the block regarding info about them if you have any questions.

Quote:
Where did you encounter there black power related beings?
It is technology doing it. I encountered the black ops agent in Portland Oregon... But I encounter black ops technology all the time... Every day.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:53 PM   #24
coooweee
Inactive

Quote:
First and foremost, thank you for your assistance @coooweee.
Has there ever been a time where your employment was in jeopardy due to you r support and belief in Conspiracy theories?

May you go into detail about the importance of the Japanese hostages?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez
No I haven't been in trouble at work, just ridiculed

The hostage picture was shown on CNN, unless there's two suns in the sky, it's fake.
Look at the shadows.
coooweee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #25
gabrielo24

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Reality itself is illusory, so you could say there's no conspiracy as such, only illusion. Decoding from what we would describe as mainstream normality can yield individual perspective. I doubt that there is a norm.

May you explain mainstream normality?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez
Old 08-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #26
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Reality itself is illusory, so you could say there's no conspiracy as such, only illusion.
The definition of "reality" is this:

reality
[ree-al-i-tee]
noun, plural realities for 3, 5–7.
the state or quality of being real.

The definition for reality is that which is real. Therefore reality cannot be illusory. Maybe what you are saying is there is no such thing as reality.

I think the idea everything is an illusion is nonsense personally. But to each their own.
Old 08-04-2015, 07:59 PM   #27
Cryptoverse

Quote:
How do you sense the presence of the technology?
How experienced are you when it comes to avoiding these events?

Sincerely
Gabriel H.
They cannot be avoided, only dealt with by my experiences. And I can detect the presence of the technology just from years of experience with discerning this stuff. This technology is shrouded in illusions. Sometimes they hide behind things so you cannot tell if it is technological or natural.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:04 PM   #28
gabrielo24

Quote:
The Nazis may have been the first to get deep into mind control research. Through operation paperclip the Nazis were transfered over to America for their black projects. The military industrial complex had funded the research and development, as well as hardware necessities for a technological control grid.

On September 10th 2001 Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3-2.7 trillion dollars were spent in the Pentagon, and they didn't know on what. I have no doubt a lot of that went towards building mind surveillance grids, and mind control grids(which may just be the same satellites doing such things).

Essentially military and intelligence agencies, as well as private corporations are the ones behind black project technology. But some of the more exotic technology is sourced to extraterrestrials. That is where it came from, either crashed ships or deals made by malevolent ETs.

Even old monarchs and war leaders used something similar to a black project development. Stuff like oil concoctions and gunpowder/exploding devices and other war tactics came from research and development. Governments and especially military's research quite a lot. They experiment and do all sorts of horrible things to people in the process.

Reptile Extraterrestrials in my view have influenced our society. But to pin the blame on them isn't quite right. Humans are the biggest source of this stuff, and humans are the problem. Benevolent extraterrestrials act as a counterbalance to reptilian ETs. It takes humans to sponsor reptilian extraterrestrial's agenda for that agenda to be very existent on Earth.

I think the Nazis and indeed the US government has adopted their black project group having agenda from the Draco reptilian extraterrestrials.

I realize reptile ETs might sound far out. But just look at dinosaurs. If they weren't wiped out this world would be a densely populated dinosaur civilization that probably would have evolved into being space faring by now...

I do not believe in reptilians without a body, to be clear. I have had experiences with Draco reptilians, Anunnaki, Greys, etc. I don't know close to everything about ETs, but I do know my way around the block regarding info about them if you have any questions.

It is technology doing it. I encountered the black ops agent in Portland Oregon... But I encounter black ops technology all the time... Every day.
Did he approach you violently?
Or did he need your assistance?
Old 08-04-2015, 08:08 PM   #29
white light

Quote:
The definition of "reality" is this:

reality
[ree-al-i-tee]
noun, plural realities for 3, 5–7.
the state or quality of being real.

The definition for reality is that which is real. Therefore reality cannot be illusory. Maybe what you are saying is there is no such thing as reality.

I think the idea everything is an illusion is nonsense personally. But to each their own.
No, what I meant was that reality and illusion are one of the same. No differentiation. You can call it either. Language is inadequate to describe what is, especially when it comes to the metaphysical aspects of existence.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:11 PM   #30
white light

Quote:
May you explain mainstream normality?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez
Not easily, 'cos I only have my own perspective which could be said to be far from normal, although normal enough for me. Lol. I used to think there was a mainstream normality. Perhaps I was wrong.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:14 PM   #31
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Did he approach you violently?
Or did he need your assistance?
The black ops agent? It wasn't violent. He inducted me into whatever secret society they have(just telling me i was in, not asking), and handed me a computer with instructions on it.

The first instruction was this:

"Read these instructions in your mind, and answer as if we could listen." (they could listen).

You could imagine what was going through my mind when I read from an conclusive black ops agent to read instructions in my own mind and answer to them in my own mind..... I was intrigued to say the least.

another instruction:

"You Will Not Make a Musical" (My answer was "I refuse to agree")

The operative himself was nice to me, pleasant very intelligent guy.

It is possible they have been so harsh to me based on my lack of following their instructions...
Old 09-04-2015, 11:25 AM   #32
liselott

Omnisense, in your opinion, would you think that if a person suffers from a severe anxiety syndrome that there is any possibility that this is caused by electromagnetic mind control, the kind you're talking about here?
liselott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #33
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
Omnisense, in your opinion, would you think that if a person suffers from a severe anxiety syndrome that there is any possibility that this is caused by electromagnetic mind control, the kind you're talking about here?
It is quite possible, but I'm not sure how probable. Anxiety can be created with electromagnetic mind control.
Old 22-04-2015, 06:02 PM   #34
gabrielo24

Quote:
Originally Posted by liselott View Post
Great Question!
Old 22-04-2015, 06:05 PM   #35
gabrielo24

Quote:
It is quite possible, but I'm not sure how probable. Anxiety can be created with electromagnetic mind control.
I'm sure You're purpose as a truth seeker isn't to convince or persuade individuals that your beliefs or theories are true. Is society less negative about the truth today, than what it was when you first began experiencing these events?

Sincerely
Gabriel Hernandez