Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 26-01-2018, 01:16 AM   #41
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
please show me clear and direct evidence of the evolution of man, ie that man evolved from monkey/ape. Are you a Darwinist?
Isn't all the masses and masses of DNA evidence enough??
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 08:28 AM   #42
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Isn't all the masses and masses of DNA evidence enough??

are you kidding me? that's nonsense, DNA similarities does not equal evolved from.. a bananna shares 50% of the same DNA information as human. that doesnt mean we evolved from a bananna. Scientists wish they had such a good handle on DNA. they may have catalogued masses and masses of DNA, but they cannot show the link. try again.
Old 26-01-2018, 08:41 AM   #43
fairyprincess

Quote:
are you kidding me? that's nonsense, DNA similarities does not equal evolved from.. a bananna shares 50% of the same DNA information as human. that doesnt mean we evolved from a bananna. Scientists wish they had such a good handle on DNA. they may have catalogued masses and masses of DNA, but they cannot show the link. try again.
Except we do share ancestors with bananas. Everything living thing is related to every other living thing....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 26-01-2018, 08:43 AM   #44
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

There is a creator, but WHAT is god is the question.
Is the god an alien? or is the real god the power, the energy that creates?
Surely there must have been some creator, I don't believe we came from monkeys. Mutations are deadly to a cell, until Darwin comes along and suddenly they are useful. And why are monkeys still here? When an animal has a deformed or mutated offspring the mother will kill it or let it die, so any mutations would be long gone, survival of the fittest.

But the 'god' of the bible, I am sure the real god and bible god have been very carefully intertwined so that people think they are one and the same. Sounds a little like the Israeli's and the Israelites. NOT the same people but you can't explain that to anything now after 70 years of brainwashing.

The 'god' of the bible, maybe the creator of humans, but surely cannot be the same creator of everything, because the god of the bible instructs people to go into all the lands and to kill everyone, including all the women, children and cattle too. That is certainly a loving god. If that is god, then I am done with it.

The true god, is love and power, use it for good or bad, it is within you to connect to it make this world a better place.
Old 26-01-2018, 08:57 AM   #45
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebonAir View Post
Surely there must have been some creator, I don't believe we came from monkeys. Mutations are deadly to a cell, until Darwin comes along and suddenly they are useful. And why are monkeys still here? When an animal has a deformed or mutated offspring the mother will kill it or let it die, so any mutations would be long gone, survival of the fittest.

But the 'god' of the bible, I am sure the real god and bible god have been very carefully intertwined so that people think they are one and the same. Sounds a little like the Israeli's and the Israelites. NOT the same people but you can't explain that to anything now after 70 years of brainwashing.

The 'god' of the bible, maybe the creator of humans, but surely cannot be the same creator of everything, because the god of the bible instructs people to go into all the lands and to kill everyone, including all the women, children and cattle too. That is certainly a loving god. If that is god, then I am done with it.

The true god, is love and power, use it for good or bad, it is within you to connect to it make this world a better place.
You don't understand evolution. Is about a gradual gradient of survival. If you were born fast enough to put run a predator, you can pass that trait on to the next generation. It those very subtle changes, a thousand fold, very slowly over billions of years...,

Old 26-01-2018, 09:19 AM   #46
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

so at what point does a rabbit grow wings and decide it can suddenly fly? It must have been growing one extra feather over a million years or so.
Old 26-01-2018, 09:47 AM   #47
fairyprincess

Quote:
so at what point does a rabbit grow wings and decide it can suddenly fly? It must have been growing one extra feather over a million years or so.
No, no, no.... That would be a completely random change. And what you are describing millions of year of very unlikely evolution happening over night.

At some point part of a wing was of advantage to a dinosaur. Presumably hovering above prey or slowing their decent falling from a high place. Survival equals success, that dinosaurs off spring would have had an advantage.

Feathers look like they originally had the advantage of insulation, like the way fur does. Based on what we now know about the t-rex. Over time things that serve one thing can adopt a second purpose.

But the key to this (what most people cant get their heads around.) Is MILLIONS of TINY changes happening gradually over BILLIONS of years...

Species don't just change randomly over night. Its thousands of tiny pieces of very minor adaptions happening over billions of years to have an accumulated effect....

Old 26-01-2018, 02:58 PM   #48
greatestiam

Quote:
Yes but you are attributing absolutism to the words of others, and rallying against them considering them as the words of the creator. It's illogical.
And that causes you to use an immoral double standard. Ok.

Strange how you would let me make you do evil.

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 03:00 PM   #49
greatestiam

Quote:
please show me clear and direct evidence of the evolution of man, ie that man evolved from monkey/ape. Are you a Darwinist?
Yes.

As to evidence, ask a teacher. I do not have the time to teach one who does not want to learn because his head is in intellectual and moral dissonance and who thinks a genocidal son murdering prick of a God is somehow good.

Regards
DL
Old 26-01-2018, 03:03 PM   #50
greatestiam

Quote:

Religions like the bad way better.

Both Christianity and Islam, slave holding ideologies, have basically developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds and continue with their immoral ways in spite of secular law showing them the moral ways.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Regards
DL
Old 26-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #51
DebonAir
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Religions like the bad way better.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds. That means Jesus would not recognize Christians and Muslims as his people, and neither do I. Jesus would call Christianity and Islam abominations.

Gnostic Christians did in the past, and I am proudly continuing that tradition and honest irrefutable evaluation based on morality.

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/theft-values/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxoxPapPxXk

Regards
DL
Which is probably why Jesus was looking for the lost sheep, not the ones that followed him and grovelled after him. He knew they were not in the churches or they would be easy to find.
DebonAir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2018, 08:08 PM   #52
greatestiam

Quote:
Which is probably why Jesus was looking for the lost sheep, not the ones that followed him and grovelled after him. He knew they were not in the churches or they would be easy to find.
A shepherd who leaves the flock to predation just to look for a lost one is a fool just as a shepherd who dies for a sheep and leaves his wife widowed and his children orphaned is a fool.

Regards
DL
Old 26-01-2018, 08:58 PM   #53
fairyprincess

Leaving aside the earlier evolutionary templates, such as insects and fish, why are most animals on earth based on the same basic template????

Four basic appendages, whether two arms and two legs, four legs, or two legs and two wings. On a body and a head. Two eyes, one nose, one mouth.

The arms mostly have five finger/ thumb apendages.

The heart, lungs, and other internal organs are basically the same. And reproduction involves some kind of egg

Don't get me wrong, there are subtle slight variations. But nothing that different really.

Either we are all related, or god has very little imagination.

Last edited by fairyprincess; 26-01-2018 at 08:59 PM.
Old 27-01-2018, 11:06 AM   #54
greatestiam

Quote:
Leaving aside the earlier evolutionary templates, such as insects and fish, why are most animals on earth based on the same basic template????

Four basic appendages, whether two arms and two legs, four legs, or two legs and two wings. On a body and a head. Two eyes, one nose, one mouth.

The heart, lungs, and other internal organs are basically the same. And reproduction involves some kind of egg

Don't get me wrong, there are subtle slight variations. But nothing that different really.

Either we are all related, or god has very little imagination.
I think that it comes down to the survival of the best template.

In evolution, we are talking of the survival of the fittest in organisms as well as other systems.

Templates have competed for millions of years and ours has won first place.

Regards
DL

Last edited by greatestiam; 27-01-2018 at 11:08 AM.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:03 AM   #55
rooey

Quote:
And that causes you to use an immoral double standard. Ok.

Strange how you would let me make you do evil.

Regards
DL

ok now I'm quite sure you are just stupid or purposely beliigerent. This debate has descended into the farcical..

So we're desecended from banana's or we share an evolutionary path that divereged at some point.. Sheer ludicrousy

and I'm to ask a teacher for proof, because you know our education system isn't corrupt or anything..

dumb thread. I'm out. Say what you will of me, couldn't give a flying fuck tbh
Old 14-04-2018, 11:29 PM   #56
dr0n3

Quote:
Is God competent or incompetent?

We are told in scriptures that evil begets evil and good begets good. God, as our creator, according to scriptures, creates us all as sinners, which many see as evil.

God can thus be seen and judged as being the original sinner since the fruits of his labor (us) went bad or are born bad. A tree is known by its fruits. What else could come from a sinner tree but sin?

I give God a fail on competence for the following reasons.
God created heaven that produced Satan. Fail.
God created Eden which produced Original Sin. Fail.
God had to reboot creation with Noah’s flood. Fail.
God sent his son to forgive mankind instead of stepping up himself. Fail, for moral reasons.
God also had to create hell for his rejects which scriptures say will be the vast majority of us. Fail.

Jesus said we would know his people by their works and deeds and if we believe that, then the Christian God would obviously be rejected by Jesus and agree with my fail judgement.

Do you agree?

Regards
DL
Competence by definition is the ability to perform an action successfully regardless if said action is morally right or wrong. Not only is your question meaningless but your post is simply self-refuting. Whatever God was willing to achieve, has been achieved and therefore makes him competent.

Also the argument that Heaven produced Satan is as ridiculous as one claiming that we should despise a loving and caring mother because she gave birth to a bad son.

Fail.
The belief there was once absolutely nothing. And nothing happened to the nothing until the nothing magically exploded (for no reason), creating everything and everywhere. Then a bunch of the exploded everything magically rearranged itself (for no reason whatsoever), into self-replicating bits which eventually turned into dinosaurs.

And they mock your beliefs.
dr0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 09:19 AM   #57
andy1033

Why do you need others to justify what god is for you.

You either believe yourself, or you do not. No evidence is going to prove it either way.

Humans have a million different versions of what god is, and what god is not.

You cannot find those answers from others, yes they can guide you, but you have to work out that for yourself.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 09:56 AM   #58
learner

Quote:

Either we are all related, or .

Well noted.....

Theists sometimes use the "analogy" similar to your post :

An automobile manufacturer makes and designs various types of vehicles (from bikes ,cars, vans, trucks etc..) and various models of each type. Not forgetting being made from the same materials.

"Therefore the same maker"

Last edited by learner; 15-04-2018 at 10:17 AM.
learner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2018, 05:40 PM   #59
fairyprincess

N
Quote:
Originally Posted by learner View Post
Well noted.....

Theists sometimes use the "analogy" similar to your post :

An automobile manufacturer makes and designs various types of vehicles (from bikes ,cars, vans, trucks etc..) and various models of each type. Not forgetting being made from the same materials.

"Therefore the same maker"

But a manufacturer of cars, might also make bikes.....biology only seems to make cars.

Last edited by fairyprincess; 15-04-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Old 15-04-2018, 05:49 PM   #60
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Yes.

As to evidence, ask a teacher. I do not have the time to teach one who does not want to learn because his head is in intellectual and moral dissonance and who thinks a genocidal son murdering prick of a God is somehow good.

Regards
DL
What religion do you follow? Or do you have your own that you are teaching people?

Last edited by Sabrina; 15-04-2018 at 05:50 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote