Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 15-11-2017, 07:39 PM   #261
the apprentice

the apprentice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2017, 08:12 PM   #262
the apprentice

Default Fast forward to 2.57

To see the same masonic anology of breast feeding, this time within the church.

Old 16-11-2017, 06:29 AM   #263
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
There is no "top" at the bottom ...unless ones head is up ones A...

Ironically for such a "wordsmith" , as you clearly assert to be.....you didnt realise how that sentence read at all did you ...."Good job theres no "extra" jobs to go to 'ON TOP OF' the 9-5 one"

Words......just get in the way at times huh
Actually I wrote it exactly how I wanted to write it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Then as you well know (being as you point to it so often) those lodges were not properly tiled as another poster pointed out.

DO you think thats done deliberatly perhaps to further obfuscate?
Actually they were properly tiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
Which parts are correct and which are incorrect?
You still don't get it. Most anti-Masons hold a misguided belief at what constitutes authority in Freemasonry. Since the 18th century, many Masons have published works concerning Freemasonry, writing on various theories and subjects within Freemasonry. Anti-Masons would have others believe that everything a Mason writes is inherently accepted by all of Freemasonry. The problem here is that not everything written by a Mason has been factual, but as Freemasonry is a society dedicated to knowledge and free thought, Grand Lodges have not interfered with what an individual Mason writes. A Grand Lodge is the only entity within Freemasonry that has authority to speak on the symbols, rituals, history, and so on. Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.

Traveling Templar blog - 11NOV2017
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 09:47 AM   #264
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Actually I wrote it exactly how I wanted to write it.

Actually they were properly tiled.

You still don't get it. Most anti-Masons hold a misguided belief at what constitutes authority in Freemasonry. Since the 18th century, many Masons have published works concerning Freemasonry, writing on various theories and subjects within Freemasonry.

Anti-Masons would have others believe that everything a Mason writes is inherently accepted by all of Freemasonry.

The problem here is that not everything written by a Mason has been factual, but as Freemasonry is a society dedicated to knowledge and free thought, Grand Lodges have not interfered with what an individual Mason writes. A Grand Lodge is the only entity within Freemasonry that has authority to speak on the symbols, rituals, history, and so on. Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.
And you still don't get it Kigs.

It is a charity funded by the peoples money, if it is not then there is another side to it which we don't know about, but it bars Harry uncle Tom Cobley unless they are invited into the club or cult as some call it, this is why JFK said what he said about exclusive clubs and secret societies, and look how he was thanked for it.

Your stuck in the anti mason avenue and rhetoric whenever others who are interested in your origins point out the obvious signs that the masons would not share, this is why people of the normal every day living are aversed to the silly games played, nods and winks, their constitution as a public funded foundation has run its course, and things are about to change, which I think you should know by now.

Robert Taylor was a mason and a man of the cloth who worked everything out over a hundred years ago and was punished for his factual evidence of the triad that makes up and is ran by all three establishments, which we all know are not by and for the people and never were.

The foundation can no longer hide behind occultism and its about time.
Old 16-11-2017, 12:28 PM   #265
AClockworkOrange

Quote:
You still don't get it. Most anti-Masons hold a misguided belief at what constitutes authority in Freemasonry.
I get it. I was asking for your opinion.

Quote:
A Grand Lodge is the only entity within Freemasonry that has authority to speak on the symbols, rituals, history, and so on. Without receiving an endorsement from a Grand Lodge, a Masonic author is merely giving his opinion, he does not speak for all Freemasonry. Freemasonry is much more than just the writings of a single Masonic author.
The zodiac ages are in these tracing boards. Are these unofficial too? The lion, eagle, ox, and man are in the Bible, as well. If they arent related to the previous quotes, then what do they mean? Which parts were true and which were not. The zodiac ages seem to have some importance in Freemasonry. These symbols are not just in one book. They are in many.

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 16-11-2017 at 12:28 PM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 12:52 PM   #266
the apprentice

The zodiac is where all religions and manipulation were instituted from, during the Latin era or masonic cycle, the earth sciences that were learned but never shared, were done so by a few higher minds, using a mixed type of Latin and partly code, this was done to keep things under wraps, this was before reading was aquired and a population was devoid of true reasoning with those spoken words from codex.

If TPTB had shared the true sciences with everyone things would be a whole lot different to what we see today, because the celestial timing devices as it still is, would be open for all to see, this timing is the only thing that the elite minds cannot alter, but can still be followed by everyone today as it pre-cesses.

Basically what we have is a bunch of lies disguised as myths, fables, allegory and mystery being the latter piece of the learned sage and invisible jigsaw, to help the whole lie continually evolve is very costly indeed, once this lie began it can only reincarnated itself in order of hiding its true meaning, this is what symbolism is dedicated to, hiding the evidence in masonry and set in stone and stained galss windows.

If you view all of the ancient texts, medieval automatons and the modern biblia pauperum, you will see one common pattern, there is a higher sophistication and a lower pauperum.

See the clock tower below, with its seemingly unfathomable mechanics above, and its yellow ring below and a biblia pauperum and picture postcard of the seasons themselves at the bottom.

This science could be taught to all students using a very simple "FIXED" stone pillar that is not easily moved, as we often see in Ireland complete with thier Ogham markers for the months in the year.

What we have instead is allegory and pure deciet, which is many times harder to procure that telling the truth, the lies of the elite can only get more complicated and long winded, like my essays for some, but are never allowed because once this true science of the heavens is firmly lodged into peoples minds, those minds can and will remain free of the elites influences for evermore.

Now is the time to begin freeing our minds from the mystery and share what is, "celestial and spiritual", only then can we pass the rubi-con and spells that have programmed into us and put all aound us.

It is the seasons that govern true nature, yet religion entoombs our reality and our minds, not to question what really is a celestial wheel that cannot ever be altered or reinvented.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-11-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Old 16-11-2017, 01:59 PM   #267
surfer12

The Freemason religion...

Mason - Shriner claims to be Lucifer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

God is pure and does not approve of evil. The word "rah" (evil) in Hebrew does not mean evil in the moral sense. Contextually, when God speaks of creating evil, he is speaking of the calamities that he brings upon the enemies of his purpose.
surfer12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2017, 02:05 PM   #268
the apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
The Freemason religion...

Mason - Shriner claims to be Lucifer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

The only thing that will be light is ones pockets.

You see preaching the gospel is not going to help your pocket, unless your the one preaching their gospel, and if ones pocket is light, the body is tired from doing all of their masters work.
Old 17-11-2017, 12:54 AM   #269
wendypeace27

Anti-masons.....you mean GOOD people??? lol

This scenario is just like my favorite fiction show; True Blood. Dionysus worshipers are about the be exposed for what they are. Tyrannical, insane, human sacrificing puppets. With a god of destruction that they believe in, being nothing but a lie. He dosent show up, lol. The cult life dispersed as those types of energies are NO LONGER ALLOWED!!!

All that human trafficking graveyard to graveyard, masonic lodge to masonic lodge drastically reduced. Wait until the swamp cleaning hits America. Wait until the REAL PTB start saying "NO" ......b/c ITS THE LAW. No trafficking, no wars, etc. Even Trump has been told by the Federation........ummmm.....you don't make the rules here. lol Federation rules, God's/Goddess of Heavens rules.....that's forever btw.

Good people here.......get the popcorn ready please!! lol

Time to make GOOD use of Independence Day fire works, and blow this thing up!!!!
Let them know HOW YOU FEEL about the things EVERYONE is about to know and see.
Everybody WILL KNOW!!!

Last edited by wendypeace27; 17-11-2017 at 01:21 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 04:12 PM   #270
AClockworkOrange

Quote:
You still don't get it.
You write about the four beasts here:
http://www.travelingtemplar.com/2012...ry-part-1.html
http://www.travelingtemplar.com/2012...h-masonry.html
http://www.travelingtemplar.com/2012...ry-part-2.html
I found that because you posted it on a Masonic forum in a thread about the Lion, Eagle, Ox, and Man. They seem to have some importance. Not sure why you keep denying it.

Quote:
As a Christian I see a great deal of symbolism in this. The use of 3 Tau's pertains to the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
After reading your posts, it seems you might not know the secrets. I assumed you did and were keeping them to yourself. Maybe you just dont know.

Your blog shows an emphasis on details without talking about meaning.

From other posters on https://www.myfreemasonry.com/thread...-eagle.25378/:
Quote:
I have been through all the R.A. degrees. I remember Reuben and Dan and a couple others. I heard about them. But they were just stories with some meaning that I never understood. I asked, but everyone seemed confused that I thought the stories meant something. Eventually I just demitted.
Quote:
One of the difficulties with the loss of the genuine secrets is that brethren have felt obliged to invent explanations.
These posters dont show many signs of understanding the symbols, either. I assume most local-level/non-elite-super-rich-types dont have much of a clue, but this is still a poor display.

This guy responded to a question of yours. He appears to have a better idea of what is going on:

Ksig:
Quote:
Arches are gateways, symbols of transition and change. Arches are associated with doors, gateways, or supports of a bridge. It is through or by an arch that we gain passage to something beyond. This transitioning can be internal or external; internally as in a change of personality or perspective and externally as in change in location or career. Spiritually, the arch represents a gateway or transition between the two worlds. We are constantly transitioning through life and eventually we will come to face our final arch, one which we all must pass through, and meet our Creator.

I posted this which helps to explain the symbolism and is from a Masonic website. You just got upset. Not sure why:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AClockworkOrange View Post
http://www.masonicworld.com/educatio...of_aquaria.htm:

"FREEMASONRY AND THE MESSAGE OF AQUARIA."

"Freemasonry is closely linked with the message of Aquaria, and with the incoming of the new cycle..."

"The changes now taking place in the world-order in consequence of tho "pass-over" into the sign of AQUARIUS (the Water-bearer or Waterman) are of greater portent than those of the former two (PISCES and ARIES), because AQUARIUS is one of the four major or cardinal signs. These four cardinal signs, LEO, TAURUS, AQUARIUS and SCORPIO, correspond with the four arms of the cosmic Cross, and are described in the Volume of the Sacred Law (Ezekiel, Chapter 1) in the likeness of four living "creatures", the LION, the OX, the MAN (i.e. the Water-man), and the EAGLE, facts which are of peculiar significance to Royal Arch Freemasons."

And what is your objection to this? They named their magazine after the meaning of these symbols:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
The Scottish Rite Journal of Freemasonry used to be called The New Age:

"Covers of the New Age Magazine from 1904, its inaugural year (l.), and the latest issue of the Journal represent a century of Masonic publication." - http://archive.is/eJtiM
If 'The New Age' does not refer to zodiac ages, what does it mean?

Last edited by AClockworkOrange; 17-11-2017 at 04:21 PM.
AClockworkOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2017, 04:29 PM   #271
the apprentice

Default An Esoteric arch or camera

Pictured here is the Royal arch, it is supported by two pillars or gateways, one is Boaz or 21 March, the other Jachin or 23 September.

Now take the fixed cardinal points, IE, Latin for Cardo meaning gateways or hinges opening and closing, then take the seven degrees in between those two avenues of light which let in the light on 21 March and close it off again on the 23 Sep, you will have seven 30 degree sections, these are the same anology as the Seven golden candlestick mentioned in the bible codex.

The Camera or Royal Arch is made up of two halfs, one in the Northern Hemisphere and the other in the Southern Hemisphere, which if you turn up so they sit vertically depict the Vesica Pisces, below NASA have captured the eye very nicely.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/galleri...-the-ecliptic#!

Here is what the Masons worship, IE, The Sun, the rest is babies milk and illusionary grandure and a paticular mystery with symbols that none of their members even recognise they as so asleep.

The science is so simple to see and why they masked it away from those who could see it, but were taught not to understand it.

Last edited by the apprentice; 17-11-2017 at 04:35 PM.
Old 17-11-2017, 09:47 PM   #272
the apprentice

I will further add that after the Templar left france with their supposed treasure supposedly securing Scotlands freedom for another 250 years, shortly afterwards the infamous John Dee was rather busy training the soon to be navigators who went on to find the new world, here is how The British and Spanish Empires knew exactly where to go in the days of discovery, sending the pilgrim brotherhood/Masons right to the remaining gold already depositted there for them by previous navy leviathons.

I think it was the Phoenicians who had already been to the new worlds long before the offical followers did.