Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 20-06-2016, 11:37 AM   #1
anniepeer

Default Actor Anton Yelchin killed by his own car, Age 27

Quote:
Following the tragic death of Star Trek actor Anton Yelchin early this morning, the Los Angeles Police Department has released a statement shedding light on the accident that took his life.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/anton-yel...200233170.html
“A fatal traffic collision happened in Studio City. On Sunday, June 19 at 1:10 in the morning, a fatal traffic collision occurred. It was the result of the victims own car rolling backwards down his steep driveway, pinning him against a brick mailbox pillar and security fence,” said LAPD spokesperson Jenny Hauser. “The victim was on his way to meet his friends for rehearsal. And when he didnt show up, his friends went to his house, where they found him deceased by his car. It appeared he had momentarily exited his car leaving it in the driveway."
He was only 27....
anniepeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 11:39 AM   #2
anniepeer

- New Star Trek movie release: July 22
- 27 Club
- He has a lot of films coming out this year, most of which have some eerie undertones...

We Don't Belong Here
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3731580/
"A matriarch of a dysfunctional family is pushed to her tipping point by the disappearance of her son."

Thoroughbred
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5649108/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1
"Two teenage girls in suburban Connecticut rekindle their unlikely friendship after years of growing apart. In the process, they learn that neither is what she seems to be, and that a murder might solve both of their problems."[/QUOTE]

Star Trek
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2660888/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3
"The USS Enterprise crew explores the furthest reaches of uncharted space, where they encounter a mysterious new enemy who puts them and everything the Federation stands for to the test."

Rememory
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2331047/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5
"The widow of a wise professor stumbles upon one of his inventions that's able to record and play a person's memory."

Quote:
The mangled gate which Star Trek star Anton Yelchin, 27, was pinned against by his two TON Jeep when it rolled backwards and killed him in freak accident
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...sh-age-27.html

Too many weird 'signs'. Hope it was just an accident and not some sick sacrifice. May he rest in peace.
Old 20-06-2016, 11:44 AM   #3
oz93666

From Times of Israel

Jewish ‘Star Trek’ actor Anton Yelchin killed by his own car 27-year-old crushed by his vehicle in accident as it rolled backward down his Los Angeles driveway...

oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 02:43 PM   #4
andy1033

I only know him from spielbergs series "Taken". Good series.

Weird stuff sure does happen, and it sure happens often to hollywood types.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 04:08 PM   #5
trustno11013

I hope it was just a terrible accident i liked him he was very talented did some great movies , i know people who know him and he is well liked. Not usually controversial , however his age dying at the famous 27 mark and the fact the new trek movie is 33 days away from release makes me wonder. Its also the solstice and special pink moon or whatever. He was an only son. sad for his parents. He was also born in Russia and his parents fled to the US when he was a baby.
trustno11013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2016, 06:53 AM   #6
anniepeer

Jeep That Crushed Anton Yelchin Had Been Recalled

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/21....html?referer=
Old 22-06-2016, 11:10 AM   #7
andiliz

I had not heard of this young actor Anton Yelchin until he died. Sadly he is yet another celebrity to join the forever 27 club.

Last edited by andiliz; 22-06-2016 at 11:11 AM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 10:10 AM   #8
fudgetusk

I heard about this and got the feeling his death was linked to the film he made called ODD THOMAS. I read the book and in it there is a ghost boy who died when a runaway truck crushed him against a wall. Like how Yelchin died.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 01:35 PM   #9
perandor

Felt this was a strange one from the beginning. It was said to be a "freak accident". Hollywood tends to have those. The young man was of Russian
descent, from what I've been told, Hollywood has now been openly extorted by mob guys from Russia/Israel and who knows who else. I wouldn't be surprised if this kid wouldn't give in.

Power player and publicist Ronnie Chasen was gunned down, gangland style, only now have people been coming forward saying things don't seem right (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/fea...-killed-947580) The man accused conveniently shot himself...but everyone involved can't place the guy there nor can figure out a motive.

Something strange going on in Hollywood. Let's not forget Corey Feldman was supposed to release the identities of Hollywood Pedo's...yet seems to have quieted down since.
perandor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:06 PM   #10
the mighty zhiba
Forum Advisor

Age 27

everyone in the 'entertainment business' must be so happy to get to their 28th birthday.

Really liked seeing this guy in film, he did a great job in Star Trek too.

Father Ted:
No Dougal, that wasn't mad. That's when our Lord got a few bits of food together and made lots of food, and everyone had dinner.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2017, 04:06 PM   #11
ronisron

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I heard about this and got the feeling his death was linked to the film he made called ODD THOMAS. I read the book and in it there is a ghost boy who died when a runaway truck crushed him against a wall. Like how Yelchin died.
That's right, he was Odd Thomas. The girl that played the "Stormy" character in that movie was gorgeous. I like the Odd Thomas books....

Odd Thomas dies fighting a group of Satanists in the political and entertainment world who were sacrificing children to bring a massive onslaught of interdimensional demons into this realm.

27 eh? Nothing to see here. Welcome to the Entertainment business.
Old 27-08-2017, 04:24 AM   #12
itsnotallrightjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
That's right, he was Odd Thomas. The girl that played the "Stormy" character in that movie was gorgeous. I like the Odd Thomas books....

Odd Thomas dies fighting a group of Satanists in the political and entertainment world who were sacrificing children to bring a massive onslaught of interdimensional demons into this realm.

27 eh? Nothing to see here. Welcome to the Entertainment business.
A weird coincidence ronisron!

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.

Rod Serling.
itsnotallrightjack is offline   Reply With Quote