Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 04-04-2017, 02:30 PM   #41
adralicus

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
why? whts their take on the Maddie mcann event?
Hours of viewing here http://www.madeleinefilms.net/
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 06:47 PM   #42
techman

Nothing regarding Maddie as such, just that people around me aren't exactly followers of forums like this and don't like the things I talk about, which is to be expected of course. To be honest, when I bring up the Maddie McCann case with some people, not people who are even into this stuff, I've been surprised by their agreement that at least, from their POV, that Maddie died in that apartment from being given medication to make her sleep. That's the closest I've got with people who agree that something very sinister was at play. However, bringing up ideas like institutionalised child abuse, etc just doesn't register with them.

I hope Richard gets his new show broadcast soon, it's been awhile since he did his shows. Looking forward to some interesting subjects.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 09:21 PM   #43
techman

Anyone know if this 4th Richplanet Maddie McCann investigation video has been released yet?. Haven't come across it yet on youtube. Also, does anyone know when Richard will be airing his new show?.
Old 09-04-2017, 11:03 AM   #44
eddieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Nothing regarding Maddie as such, just that people around me aren't exactly followers of forums like this and don't like the things I talk about, which is to be expected of course. To be honest, when I bring up the Maddie McCann case with some people, not people who are even into this stuff, I've been surprised by their agreement that at least, from their POV, that Maddie died in that apartment from being given medication to make her sleep. That's the closest I've got with people who agree that something very sinister was at play. However, bringing up ideas like institutionalised child abuse, etc just doesn't register with them.

I hope Richard gets his new show broadcast soon, it's been awhile since he did his shows. Looking forward to some interesting subjects.
I posted the following on here some time back. There is a video on the tube in which Amaral was being interviewed on Portugese TV about MM, in which he stated that on the night of the disappearance three people were seen entering the church. One of the three was carrying a bag . On that particular night there was a coffin containing a woman who was to be cremated the following morning!
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:14 PM   #45
madbomber

Richard has released the final two documentaries on the McCann case. Anyone with an interest in this matter should watch them. If you're new to the subject, you should really watch the videos from the start (Buried by Mainstream Media).

In my opinion, Richard D. Hall has put together a terrific, evidence-based documentary that connects a lot of the dots. It is a painstaking piece of work and, as far as I am aware, is unique. He has succeeded where the MSM has failed and he show, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the media has buried the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann so deep, it will never see the light of day. Or so they thought. Follow the links below to watch Richard's stunning conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNbaOEfm4o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8zYZW7-jc

Last edited by madbomber; 10-04-2017 at 04:14 PM.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 10:31 PM   #46
jake_ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by madbomber View Post
Richard has released the final two documentaries on the McCann case. Anyone with an interest in this matter should watch them. If you're new to the subject, you should really watch the videos from the start (Buried by Mainstream Media).

In my opinion, Richard D. Hall has put together a terrific, evidence-based documentary that connects a lot of the dots. It is a painstaking piece of work and, as far as I am aware, is unique. He has succeeded where the MSM has failed and he show, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the media has buried the truth of what happened to Madeleine McCann so deep, it will never see the light of day. Or so they thought. Follow the links below to watch Richard's stunning conclusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_8zYZW7-jc
Those videos are absolutely BRILLIANT!
EVERYONE should watch them.

THANKS to Richard D Hall.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 09:53 AM   #47
eddieb

Default Madeleine McCann latest video's.

Richard D Halls' latest is on the tube. Published 7 April 2017.

Added 16/4/2017... Just finished watching.. No conclusions offered but great emphasis on the involvement of Robert Murat who appears to have been a MI5/6 Asset. Also, the involvement of Jim Gamble was enlightening, wasn't aware that he was involved with the N.I police and the Encora House farce and who ends up high in the English Police etc.
One thing that was shown, apparrently two American MM researchers found a web page on the " Wayback", site which appears to show that the English CEOP ( J.Gamble) had a MM web page up on the 30/4/07 showing MM was missing, three days before she was actually declared missing.
Richard spent quite a lot of time discussing the "Lolita " photo along with two other photo's of MM which I found to be hard to accept, I felt he was stretching the point a bit.
Altogether as with his other video's in this series, well worth watching. he states at the end that this will probably be the last one, unless of course something new eventuates.

Last edited by eddieb; 16-04-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 15-04-2017, 10:13 AM   #48
jake_ball

A must watch!
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 12:30 PM   #49
colm

Thanks for sharing been looking forward to this
colm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2017, 12:55 PM   #50
jaybigjay

will have a watch later. thanks for posting

Ok watched it. All I can say is this video just strengthens my own opinion on what happened.

She died due to a slip or fall and her pairents being connected as they where used said connections, who have connections in police/MI6 to cover it up and spin the abduction fiasco.

Last edited by jaybigjay; 15-04-2017 at 06:41 PM.
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 08:40 AM   #51
cont

Are you sure that's not an edit cobbled together from his previous documentaries by someone trying to steal adsense revenue from his work?

That video is not uploaded to his official channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQw...UDm7oGA/videos
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 08:43 AM   #52
techman

Watched most of the 4th part of the documentary. Very fascinating documentary Richard has made, though I suspect a lot will disagree on his research and findings, usually from people who are ignorant and can't be bothered to do their own research. Well thought out and meticulously researched. How does he even find the time.

What I don't quite understand about Richard's research on this case, is how on earth did he manage to obtain those police statements from the McCann's and other persons connected to the case?. Can anyone just look up these statements or did Richard obtain special access to them from someone?. And also, how would Richard know that the phone conversation between the SKY News reporter and Robert Murat ever took place; where's the evidence that what was said was true?. And why did Richard retice the "alleged" conversation and voice it in such a mocking tone?. He seems to come out with statements that we have no idea are even true or ever happened, with no copy of such statement to back up.

Last edited by techman; 16-04-2017 at 08:44 AM.
Old 16-04-2017, 08:54 AM   #53
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
Are you sure that's not an edit cobbled together from his previous documentaries by someone trying to steal adsense revenue from his work?

He will eventually run out of material and will move onto other subjects that we have already covered here on the forum.

This is the main forum where it's happening and where all ideas can be shared and or attacked.

What really matters is that we all prepare for what we all know is coming.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 08:56 AM   #54
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
He will eventually run out of material and will move onto other subjects that we have already covered here on the forum.

This is the main forum where it's happening and where all ideas can be shared and or attacked.

What really matters is that we all prepare for what we all know is coming.
He has got another film coming.

I think it is scheduled for this summer.

Notice the amount of McCann bullshit in the media since his last film. Seems like there is something new every week. They don't want people to leave the official narrative.
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016

Last edited by cont; 16-04-2017 at 08:57 AM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 09:27 AM   #55
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:

Notice the amount of McCann bullshit in the media since his last film.

Seems like there is something new every week.

They don't want people to leave the official narrative.
This is how the true controllers work.

And in their Machiavellian model they must keep doing so.

The money race that drives these machinations true or not, eventually drive these paradigms forward.

Where truth stands on its own government fail.

Last edited by the apprentice; 16-04-2017 at 09:31 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #56
eddieb

Quote:

You could always go and watch it and come to your own decision instead of asking someone else. I posted the youtube addy because I watched it unlike you and found that I hadn't seen it before having viewed all his other MM video's. The fact that it is not on his site could be because he is hoping that some people might just buy it, he did state earlier this year that a new video would be up April and now it is April!
Old 16-04-2017, 02:05 PM   #57
adralicus

Quote:

The video has been released on DVD for a couple of weeks. I think this is a rip from the DVD uploaded to someone's channel. He said he hasn't put it on his website yet because he's been too busy with his tour.
Old 16-04-2017, 02:08 PM   #58
adralicus

Quote:

Notice the amount of McCann bullshit in the media since his last film. Seems like there is something new every week. They don't want people to leave the official narrative.
According to what Richard said when I saw him at his talk in Swanley last week. The new DVD "Madeline McCann why the cover-up?" is the last planned release he has. I think he's more or less done all the research he can.He's done around 14 hours of videos on the subject. He said he won't release another one unless some new leads turn up which will make it worthwhile.
Old 16-04-2017, 06:39 PM   #59
ponpon

Cool

The Portuguese Police files on the case are online for anyone to read.
Pretty sure the 'phone call was the result of suspicion and bugging by them.
Pity the McCann's weren't bugged.

vvI'm not 'a Truther', I'm an individual.vv
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2017, 07:44 PM   #60
techman

Watched the final part. Very intriguing research from Richard with some interesting and possible theories of what happened to Madeleine. Talking about subjects like child abuse and paedophilia is a very taboo and disturbing thing. Just even talking about this documentary to others (non conspiracy minded) and letting them overhear the things Richard mentions that the McCann's mayve been involved in gets angry reactions from people. To watch a documentary concerning such issues can make people think you're abit of a weirdo yourself. I've talked to people about Maddie's disappearance, some of them surprisingly agree the abduction story was bogus and that she probably died in the apartment. But, as soon as you start to include paedophilia and child abuse people switch off and they start to look at you in a suspicious way and think you're abit strange also. Once that happens you start to judge yourself and question whether you are normal or not.

The photos of Maddie "posing" with makeup are very strange, but I've heard some say that it is a perfectly normal thing for a little girl to do. I suppose it is, but it dosent look to me, as Richard mayve suggested, that Maddie is happy, and they don't look like your usual happy family random snapshots. People will find seemingly rational explanations for anything no matter how odd something looks.

Last edited by techman; 16-04-2017 at 07:53 PM.