Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 16-04-2018, 05:41 PM   #1
81hxor

Default David icke - aura and awakening

Not too sure where to put this but thought i would share
Went to see David Icke in Southport on Sat night, thoroughly enjoyed it, anyway when he was on stage i could actually see a yellow light/glow around him. I googled it as not really up on energy fields and got this -
YELLOW AURA COLOR MEANING: Relates to the spleen and life energy. It is the colour of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action shared, creative, playful, optimistic, easy-going. Light or pale yellow: Emerging psychic and spiritual awareness; optimism and hopefulness; positive excitement about new ideas.
Pretty amazing!! since i have woken up so to speak and started seeing the other side to things i have def become more aware of these energy's around people, not always but sometimes they filter in.
All kinds of synchronicity has been happening. I keep seeing 33 and 23 everywhere and dreams have become intense and sometimes lucid.
Also i have started having crystals about which are too amazing. Without sounding airy fairy its been an eye opening year! I have always like david icke and read his first book fe years back but now i find myself listening to all sorts on you tube and mostly David's talks and podcasts and interviews
Its nice to be able to come here and talk about it as most people think i would be going nuts haha
81hxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 11:45 AM   #2
mannybash

Just reading a few comments about david on the Internet most calling him crazy. There must be a limit before they realise it is they who are the idiots surely!
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2018, 12:45 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
Just reading a few comments about david on the Internet most calling him crazy. There must be a limit before they realise it is they who are the idiots surely!
You cannot seriously believe these comments...surely!
They are A.I. bots.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote