Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2018, 11:41 AM   #1
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 12:22 PM   #2
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,649
Likes: 902 (509 Posts)
Default

How about this: God " the one" created everything including love and hate. Well really everything is neutral but we give it labels like love and hate.
So Satan had nothing to do with it
__________________
The 5 laws of creation:
1. You exist
2. Every thing is Here & Now
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
Likes: (1)
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 01:37 PM   #3
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

I don't see love and hate as having much to do with good and evil.

All things loved are not usually assumed good and all things hated are not usually assumed evil.

I hate turnips but I daresay they are good for you. Biscuits on the other hand........

.

Last edited by white light; 14-09-2018 at 04:27 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 03:12 PM   #4
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL
I thought original sin was interplanetary DNA hybridisation?
That's how we were really born into original sin, the mixing of earth primates DNA with Nibiruans DNA to make us.. Homo sapiens
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 06:59 PM   #5
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
How about this: God " the one" created everything including love and hate. Well really everything is neutral but we give it labels like love and hate.
So Satan had nothing to do with it
God, in Eden, wanted to deny us the freedom to choose from the knowledge of everything. hence his command not to consume of any knowledge.

Satan said the opposite and thus encouraged the use of freedom of choice.


Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:04 PM   #6
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Quote:
I don't see love and hate as having much to do with good and evil.
I see them as analogues.

Quote:
All things loved are not usually assumed good and all things hated are not usually assumed evil.
I disagree because all the things I love I assume to be good and all that I hate I assume to be evil.

Quote:
I hate turnips but I daresay they are good for you. Biscuits on the other hand........

.

If you do not assume that which you love to be good, what do you assume they are?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:07 PM   #7
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I thought original sin was interplanetary DNA hybridisation?
That's how we were really born into original sin, the mixing of earth primates DNA with Nibiruans DNA to make us.. Homo sapiens
Where did we get a sample of this imaginary Nibiruan DNA?

Do you read all the Sumerian myth literally?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:01 PM   #8
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,554
Likes: 2,459 (1,357 Posts)
Default

If Satan gave us love.... what did god want us to give him unconditionally??? Blind obedience???

Is the love we're meant to give god just a compromise on his part? "You've taken something I don't you to have. So, i suppose you'll have to use it to benefit me!!?"

Which begs the question, why would an all powerful deity have to ever compromise???
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 01:18 AM   #9
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
If Satan gave us love.... what did god want us to give him unconditionally??? Blind obedience???

Is the love we're meant to give god just a compromise on his part? "You've taken something I don't you to have. So, i suppose you'll have to use it to benefit me!!?"

Which begs the question, why would an all powerful deity have to ever compromise???
God is you if you haven't realised then I can understand that you have to think in 3rd party...God=external force.

We are all fallen!!
Powerful deity...like yourself if you realise, doesn't have to compromise.
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 02:35 AM   #10
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,765
Likes: 3,484 (2,438 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
If you do not assume that which you love to be good, what do you assume they are?

Regards
DL
Loved.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 05:15 AM   #11
merlincove
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28,909
Likes: 425 (247 Posts)
Default

Hate only exists because some people do not realise who and what they are.

Once you realise this, then you realise that there is no need to hate.

Because hate is just the extremism of ignorance.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 07:09 AM   #12
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,649
Likes: 902 (509 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
God, in Eden, wanted to deny us the freedom to choose from the knowledge of everything. hence his command not to consume of any knowledge.

Satan said the opposite and thus encouraged the use of freedom of choice.


Regards
DL
Oh ok.
__________________
The 5 laws of creation:
1. You exist
2. Every thing is Here & Now
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
Likes: (1)
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 08:21 AM   #13
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatestiam View Post
Satan gave man love. Was it worth the hate?

Adam thought so. He instantly and without argument or hesitation ate of that knowledge when Eve offered love to Adam.

Without Satan causing Original Sin, mankind could no know of love or hate as love and hate are subject to being good or evil.

Would you do as Adam did?

Was Satan right in opening our eyes to love and hate?

Should we venerate Satan more than Yahweh who tried to deny mankind love?

Regards
DL
If satan did this then why was his name not mentioned then? In Job his role is more devils advocate and a prover of souls rather than a demon bent on human destruction.

Anyhoo, isnt that story meant to be metaphor for becoming self conscious and the problems it causes?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 06:39 PM   #14
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Hate only exists because some people do not realise who and what they are.

Once you realise this, then you realise that there is no need to hate.

Because hate is just the extremism of ignorance.
No it is not.

Hate is born from love. It is something used to protect what one loves.

If you love your child, for instance, you will hate all that might threaten it.

Right?

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2018, 06:44 PM   #15
greatestiam
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,441
Likes: 237 (200 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
If satan did this then why was his name not mentioned then? In Job his role is more devils advocate and a prover of souls rather than a demon bent on human destruction.

Anyhoo, isnt that story meant to be metaphor for becoming self conscious and the problems it causes?
Yes. Problems and benefits.

The less astute majority of theists read it more literally.

In Job, I see Satan's role as one who is showing us what a foul A hole and sinner God is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2jqT9poLHw

Regards
DL
greatestiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.