Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 14-02-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
drhemp
Inactive

Default MP's drug petition reaches 100,000

Brighton Pavilion MP’s petition for a review of drug laws reaches 100,000 signatures

The Green MP Caroline Lucas today hailed a major step towards a humane, evidence-based drugs policy, as her petition for a review of drug laws reached the 100,000 mark.

With support from tens of thousands of people across the country, and Russell Brand, Richard Branson, drug policy experts, and the campaign community Avaaz, the petition hit 100,000 signatures two days before the petition was due to close.

This means a committee of backbench will be forced to look at the issue that our politicians have been trying to sweep under the carpet for the last few decades.

http://norml-uk.org/2014/02/caroline...0k-signatures/
drhemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 10:11 AM   #2
exclamatio

That's cool, it finished at 127,532 this morning.

The article is right about the sharing on social media, the internet is the tool we have to be using here.
Old 15-02-2014, 02:40 PM   #3
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhemp View Post
Brighton Pavilion MP’s petition for a review of drug laws reaches 100,000 signatures

The Green MP Caroline Lucas today hailed a major step towards a humane, evidence-based drugs policy, as her petition for a review of drug laws reached the 100,000 mark.

With support from tens of thousands of people across the country, and Russell Brand, Richard Branson, drug policy experts, and the campaign community Avaaz, the petition hit 100,000 signatures two days before the petition was due to close.

This means a committee of backbench will be forced to look at the issue that our politicians have been trying to sweep under the carpet for the last few decades.

http://norml-uk.org/2014/02/caroline...0k-signatures/
There's too much money in prohibition, I'd support legalising all narcotics, but I'd also demand that those who decide to use them take full responsibility for their own actions, and not cluter up the health system. Junkies can go die in the street for all I care.
borsabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 03:08 PM   #4
swamideva

Criminalising someone for having an illness, is in and of itself should be a crime.

Having cancer or a disability is not a good reason not to work.

Closing advice centres so the vulnerable cannot get help and support, the list goes on.

So we just sit on our arses and watch as a global police state races towards us.

This maybe its the time in their agenda to legalise drugs with the help of Mr (puppet) Russell Brand. This could be another good way to take money from people, sell the drugs over the counter with high taxes like they do with alcohol and cigarettes.

Also keep people too out of it and incapable of doing anything about what is coming. Drugged people are more docile.

We also have a precedent Portugal, is it truth or propaganda?
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #5
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Criminalising someone for having an illness, is in and of itself should be a crime.

Having cancer or a disability is not a good reason not to work.

Closing advice centres so the vulnerable cannot get help and support, the list goes on.

So we just sit on our arses and watch as a global police state races towards us.

This maybe its the time in their agenda to legalise drugs with the help of Mr (puppet) Russell Brand. This could be another good way to take money from people, sell the drugs over the counter with high taxes like they do with alcohol and cigarettes.

Also keep people too out of it and incapable of doing anything about what is coming. Drugged people are more docile.

We also have a precedent Portugal, is it truth or propaganda?
The state should treat adult human beings like adult human beings. If you choose to pump a chemical cocktail into your body, whether that be nicotine, alcohol, heroin or meth, then have at it. It's your body after all. However should you suffer ill effects from your own decision to take a chemical because it makes you feel good, then don't expect that other adults should be forced by the state to pay for your treatment. And no being a junkie is nothing like 'having cancer'.
Old 15-02-2014, 04:31 PM   #6
swamideva

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
The state should treat adult human beings like adult human beings. If you choose to pump a chemical cocktail into your body, whether that be nicotine, alcohol, heroin or meth, then have at it. It's your body after all. However should you suffer ill effects from your own decision to take a chemical because it makes you feel good, then don't expect that other adults should be forced by the state to pay for your treatment. And no being a junkie is nothing like 'having cancer'.
Addiction is an illness that kills and that is the similarity.
Old 16-02-2014, 01:45 AM   #7
the nine

Quote:
There's too much money in prohibition, I'd support legalising all narcotics, but I'd also demand that those who decide to use them take full responsibility for their own actions, and not cluter up the health system. Junkies can go die in the street for all I care.
you sound like a lovely person..
does it make you feel powerful speaking like that about human beings?
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 02:23 PM   #8
no believies

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
you sound like a lovely person..
does it make you feel powerful speaking like that about human beings?

Funny how most of the anti-drug lot are experiencing psychotic symptoms without even partaking lol. I see a lot more psychotic thinking in people who hate and have never touched drugs for whatever reason than I've ever seen from people on drugs
no believies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 02:44 PM   #9
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by no believies View Post
Funny how most of the anti-drug lot are experiencing psychotic symptoms without even partaking lol. I see a lot more psychotic thinking in people who hate and have never touched drugs for whatever reason than I've ever seen from people on drugs
You know what's funny? How people who demand to 'be treated like adults' and not have the state telling them what they can and cannot put into their bodies then demand the same state save them from the consequences of their own actions.

Go back and read what I wrote and stop acting like a troll. I support ending prohibition, I also think that if YOU decide to put stuff into your own body the YOU should live with the consequences.

You want the perks but not the consequences, in that respect you're a child. So maybe the state is right to treat you like one.
Old 16-02-2014, 04:34 PM   #10
no believies

Quote:
You know what's funny? How people who demand to 'be treated like adults' and not have the state telling them what they can and cannot put into their bodies then demand the same state save them from the consequences of their own actions.

Go back and read what I wrote and stop acting like a troll. I support ending prohibition, I also think that if YOU decide to put stuff into your own body the YOU should live with the consequences.

You want the perks but not the consequences, in that respect you're a child. So maybe the state is right to treat you like one.
You talk as if drug use by definition is going to turn into something negative, that's wrong is what I'm saying. To think that way when you've never even done said drugs (in most cases) are the thoughts of madmen.
no believies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2014, 06:39 PM   #11
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by no believies View Post
yeah
its a result of media and education mind control

I have 3 friends who have OD'd
everyone of them a tragedy

the reason they OD'd, was because they didnt know the strength of the heroin

when you rely on supply from unscrupulous drug dealers, who all cut it at different rates, depending on their need for money

most £10 bags of H usually contain around 5% heroin

the users are usually addicted to 'digging' and the initial high it brings

if they get some purer grade H
this is usually what fucks them up

so for people to be blaze about human life under prohibition, fucks me off too
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Old 16-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #12
swamideva

When that teenager trying to be cool smoked that first spliff. If they knew that in ten years time the would be begging or selling their bodies in order to get enough money to buy a bag of smack that they have to dig into their groin because all their veins are shriveled up. They would not have done it.

Not everyone ends up like this, some do.

What we need here is education and some compassion please. These junkies are somebody's children.
Old 16-02-2014, 09:02 PM   #13
the nine

Quote:
When that teenager trying to be cool smoked that first spliff. If they knew that in ten years time the would be begging or selling their bodies in order to get enough money to buy a bag of smack that they have to dig into their groin because all their veins are shriveled up. They would not have done it.

What we need here is education and some compassion please. These junkies are somebody's children.
not everyone starts with a spliff

if you are in a family of smack users, chances are you will experiment at a very early age with smack
its what accessible

what about the girl who falls in love with a mentalist pimp?
that is a story far to less reported, every cities prostitutes are replete with tragedies like this

cannabis is called a gateway drug
but if it was cannabis which was legal and alcohol prohibited
alcohol would be the gateway drug then..

it needs legalising and regulating imho

imagine if there were designated area's in all towns and cities where it was tolerated and licensed
the money used for rehab and education
mandatory counselling

people would have to be responsible but could get high if they wished in a safe controlled environment
like a coffee shop and club scene
perhaps introduce a points system on the license to ensure responsibility

maybe the better places can only be entered with a clean license?

these dark ages we live in of prohibition by big companies masquerading as government leave only death and destruction in its war on drugs
Old 17-02-2014, 01:24 AM   #14
swamideva

Quote:

Ever heard of this?

Old 17-02-2014, 03:08 AM   #15
o_rourke

Quote:

I think you have a valid point about people who willingly and knowingly put stuff into their bodies when we have risks advertised......such as smoking, drugs, alcohol etc.

But what of the drugs administered by our very good health care doctors etc who have fed these drugs for years.................all under the safety of the law?

How do we know that said patients then became addicted to other substances as a result of being addicted to these drugs?

We will never really know, will we? Because all addictive 'prescribed' drugs are not under the category of being researched, are they?

Easier to research alcohol and cigarettes than anything prescribed by our good doctors, isn't it?
Old 17-02-2014, 04:02 AM   #16
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by o_rourke View Post
I think you have a valid point about people who willingly and knowingly put stuff into their bodies when we have risks advertised......such as smoking, drugs, alcohol etc.

But what of the drugs administered by our very good health care doctors etc who have fed these drugs for years.................all under the safety of the law?

How do we know that said patients then became addicted to other substances as a result of being addicted to these drugs?

We will never really know, will we? Because all addictive 'prescribed' drugs are not under the category of being researched, are they?

Easier to research alcohol and cigarettes than anything prescribed by our good doctors, isn't it?

If someone is suffering from chronic pain they will take an analgesic which MAY under certain circumstances lead to addiction. This is somewhat different to someone who decides to smoke/snort/inject a recreational drug because it makes them feel good. One's an illness the others a hobby.

End prohibition but allow the addicts to live with the consequences of their own stupidity. Darwinism in action.
Old 17-02-2014, 04:05 AM   #17
borsabil

Quote:
Ever heard of this?

Hey no one is stopping you from helping your fellow man, you want to help out drug addicts good luck. That's a bit different from the state forcing everyone to pay for the treatment and health care for people who have made a conscious choice to fuck up their own lives.
Old 17-02-2014, 04:08 AM   #18
borsabil

Quote:

Kids get drugs from adults. Any adult caught supplying drugs to minors should, in any civilized society, be dragged to a public square, tied to a post and have his extremities slowly eaten by hungry rats.
Old 17-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #19
swamideva

Quote:
Hey no one is stopping you from helping your fellow man, you want to help out drug addicts good luck. That's a bit different from the state forcing everyone to pay for the treatment and health care for people who have made a conscious choice to fuck up their own lives.
My point was the choice was not conscious. You may as well say society should not treat cancer, its their own fault.

Last edited by swamideva; 18-02-2014 at 12:26 AM.
Old 17-02-2014, 08:15 PM   #20
howie

I agree with her, the laws need changing, smackheads should get 50 years with no parole & all dealers executed.

Burglars should be punished by their victims, if some soppy liberal like Caroline Lucas wants them to come back & break into her home again so she can make more excuses about their habits or poor upbringing, that's fine by her - my burglar won't be returning.

Quite how giving free drugs out is going to solve the problem of wasting £16billion on junkies is going to work, doesn't make sense, like every other crackpot scheme these fruitcakes come up with.

This country has a serious problem with drugs & Caroline Lucas & Russell Brand are the last people I'd use to solve it, it's their soft attitudes which created the mess.
howie is offline   Reply With Quote