Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2018, 07:46 PM   #61
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,464
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Why don't you find some interesting info on Johnny "wet start" McCain instead of "condemning" other forum members for a change?!?
My mistake st "I Hate Kids Jimmy"** I thought this was a forum for people looking for the truth some what naively I assumed that meant looking for the truth and challenging false hoods rather than Looking for the Truth but only if its the right truth and agrees with what we think.

Ive condemned no one for their opinion of Mccain - All ive done is challenged 1 blatent false hood - because its that a false hood

You on the other hand lack the integrity to research anything or change your opinion when confronted with evidence - you simply dismiss it as well even if that's true I still wont accept it because create spurious reason here - you are just a tedious little prick who parrots any anti western opinion he hears -

On every thread you claim to care about victims but only if they are victims of one side - youll never condemn both sides beacsue to you Western backed bad other side must be good

Youre an imbecile and a dishonest purveyor of false facts and an alt media sheep


** Hey ive written it on the internet so its true - cant argue with that after all youre still calling Mccain wet start in face of overwhelming evidence so I need no evidence at all to call you St "Hate kids" JimmY

For the record Im doing so to make a point - I wont actually call you that again because Its not likely to be true

Edited as I was being intentionally offensive to make a point - but over stepped the mark

Last edited by hande; 07-10-2018 at 08:03 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 02:27 PM   #62
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Ive condemned no one for their opinion of Mccain - All ive done is challenged 1 blatent false hood - because its that a false hood
Your so-called "evidence" that John McCain didn't cause the disaster is that because the official story claims that McCain didn't do it, he didn't.
So far you haven't provide a shred of evidence that the official story that McCain didn't cause the disaster of the USS Forestal is true.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
On every thread you claim to care about victims but only if they are victims of one side - youll never condemn both sides beacsue to you Western backed bad other side must be good
I don't choose sides for non-Western backed terrorists.
I've posted about Turkey and Indonesia, both supposedly Muslim. I have repeatedly posted about the Vladmir Putin that is such good friends with the Chabad and the British elite. And I don't support Sputniknews or Russia Today (RT).
Erdogan and Putin get a lot of bad press in the Western media (but that of course doesn't mean that they're not backed by the "West").


Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Youre an imbecile and a dishonest purveyor of false facts and an alt media sheep
You're a liar that defends genocide, racism and Zionism...
I often use "mainstream" sources to back up my stories by the way (although more often than not I reach different conclusions)!
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 08-10-2018 at 02:29 PM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 04:24 PM   #63
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,464
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Your so-called "evidence" that John McCain didn't cause the disaster is that because the official story claims that McCain didn't do it, he didn't.
!
No its because I looked at the evidence - because I can actually interperate images and facts and dont need someone to tell me what to think - something you have failed to do - Because you believe any half arsed story that fits your agenda


Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
So far you haven't provide a shred of evidence that the official story that McCain didn't cause the disaster of the USS Forestal is true.!
LIAR

I have repeatedly shown you the flight deck footage that shows the aircraft positions - this proves conclusively that Mcain couldn't have caused it by wet starting - It also proves he didn't wet start deliberately to scare the guy behind

Standard procedures also demonstrate this point - but people make mistakes so that's not a certainty
The fact you have repeatedly refused to look at those images and insist it was a wet start - doesn't mean no proofs been presented it just means you refuse to accept evidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I don't choose sides for non-Western backed terrorists.

!
No but you sure as shit are eager to attack western actions - Take the Yemen - which you keep claiming is a UK operation that its all UK fault - which is crap -

you keep pointing out the Genocide and famine induced by Saudi tactics - and you are right to do so - Yet despite your claims to being impartial you refuse to acknowledge there are warcrimes allegations against both sides - It rather appears that you only care about victims if they are victims of the side you dont like
Ive condemned both sides and pointed out both sides are under investigations

Which is why a I assume you say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

You're a liar that defends genocide, racism and Zionism...
I often use "mainstream" sources to back up my stories by the way (although more often than not I reach different conclusions)!
That's absolute Bullshit

Find one example where ive defended racism
Find one example ive supported Genocide
Find one (real) example where ive supported Zionism - and I mean real pointing out Hamas are as bad as the Israelis - or believing the holocaust happen doesn't make me a Zionist or even a supporter of Israel

- In fact ive made plenty of posts condemning Israeli actions especially land grabs and punishment destruction of homes ( Which I called a war crime) Ive also condemned the use of WP from artillery in urban areas as a war crime

In short your claims are absolute bullshit - But since were throwing out accusations

You defend paedophiles, rapists and homophobic white supremicists -
I obviously dont need any evidence - after all YOU didn't.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #64
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
I have repeatedly shown you the flight deck footage that shows the aircraft positions - this proves conclusively that Mcain couldn't have caused it by wet starting - It also proves he didn't wet start deliberately to scare the guy behind
There you go again: you follow the official narrative that “because” McCain’s plane was standing next to the plane that exploded, which ultimately caused the disaster he couldn’t have done it.
That McCain's planewas standing next to the plane before it exploded is all the more reason that he casued it, you numbskull!
While I’ve pointed out that the official narrative doesn’t hold up. Even a novice could design an electric circuit that would prevent a bomb to be shot in the case of a malfunction.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Find one example where ive defended racism
Find one example ive supported Genocide
Find one (real) example where ive supported Zionism - and I mean real pointing out Hamas are as bad as the Israelis - or believing the holocaust happen doesn't make me a Zionist or even a supporter of Israel
There you go again: you follow the official narrative that “because” McCain’s plain was standing next to the plane that exploded, which ultimately caused the disaster couldn’t have done it.
While I’ve pointed out that the official narrative doesn’t hold up. Even a novice could design an electric circuit that would prevent a bomb to be shot in the case of a malfunction.

In the following thread, you’ve repeatedly defended the racism against and genocide of Palestinians by Israel; arguably the most racist country in the world (including anti Semitic).
Demonising anybody that criticises Israel (and Zionist Britain)...

In the following post you appear to support the depopulation agenda
Quote:
Originally Posted by hande
Oh and do fuck off with the Genocide narrative - the biggest problem in Palestine is that the population is exploding and resources are increasingly limited - especially with Israeli land and water theft.
Its the worlds shittest genocide if the population is increaisng exponentially
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063021324


Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
You defend paedophiles, rapists and homophobic white supremicists -
I obviously dont need any evidence - after all YOU didn't.
More lies: you're the one that started with your filthy ad hominem attack and now claim that I'm the one that started attacking you out of nowhere.


Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
No but you sure as shit are eager to attack western actions - Take the Yemen - which you keep claiming is a UK operation that its all UK fault - which is crap -

you keep pointing out the Genocide and famine induced by Saudi tactics - and you are right to do so - Yet despite your claims to being impartial you refuse to acknowledge there are warcrimes allegations against both sides - It rather appears that you only care about victims if they are victims of the side you dont like
There you go defending the controlling role of Britain in the genocide of Yemen (already hundreds of thousands dead children)…
The only “war crimes” by the Houthis I’ve seen are sporadic claim of bombs shot in Saudi Arabia. Even if this is true this is like more than 100 bombs by the “coalition” against 1 by the Houthis…

If you have “evidence” of genocide committed by the Houthis against civilians, please post it.
I do NOT support the Houthis in any way, but it doesn’t seem right to criticise the one force that seems to be fighting a “coalition” that has effectively starved to death hundreds of thousands of children.

British arms are used against Yemen, but more importantly is the political support of Britain of the genocide of Yemen. There would be no war against Yemen if the “coalition” wasn’t backed by the United Kingdom.
The Saudi Air Force is trained by Britain and it’s Britain that “helps” the coalition to “improve” their “targeting process”: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062980115


The genocidal House of Saud was brought to power by British Intelligence; for a history lesson on British control of the Middle East: http://www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/BritIslam.htm
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 09-10-2018 at 10:52 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 05:38 PM   #65
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,464
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
There you go again: you follow the official narrative that “because” McCain’s plane was standing next to the plane that exploded, which ultimately caused the disaster he couldn’t have done it.
That McCain's planewas standing next to the plane before it exploded is all the more reason that he casued it, you numbskull!
No You imbecile the fact his plane was next to the one it exploded and his exhaust was facing the Ocean is exactly what proves he couldn't have caused the fire by wet starting

I cannot understand why this is so difficult for you to understand
Actually I do - You want it to be true so you've moved from plane behind him to plane beside him so it looks like you've considered evidence - despite completely denying physics


Edit - I see were back to if you dont believe this story you must believe the official version
For the 5th time at least - I knew this claim was rubbish BEFORE I read the official version - The moment I saw the aircraft positions I saw it was impossible for a wet start to be the cause
Its embarrassing really that you dislike the man so much you would rather disregard the evidence just so you can call him silly names. Hes a politician theres probably a 1001 reasons to dislike him and a hundred skeletons - all im saying is that this story is bogus and its so ridiculous you are making the whole CT community look foolish by repeating it.



I cannot understand why this is so difficult for you to understand
Actually I do - You want it to be true so you've moved from plane behind him to plane beside him so it looks like you've considered evidence - despite completely denying physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
While I’ve pointed out that the official narrative doesn’t hold up. Even a novice could design an electric circuit that would prevent a bomb to be shot in the case of a malfunction.
That's because the problem wasn't simply the missile

Look ill explain it again for you because as always your allowing ignorance and prejudice to blind you to facts

The malfunction was a long standing and unsolvable problem on Phantoms - when they switched from ground to aircraft power they got a voltage spike

The missile is launched by an electrical signal - therefore you cannot design it not to fire if it gets an electrical signal.

What you are supposed to do is keep all the safety pins installed until the last minute when everything is running
To save time the missiles were fully prepped before being fitted - bad practice and an accident waiting to happen
There were also other incidents on other carriers caused by problems with the missile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

In the following thread, you’ve repeatedly defended the racism against and genocide of Palestinians by Israel; arguably the most racist country in the world (including anti Semitic).
Demonising anybody that criticises Israel (and Zionist Britain)...

No I havent - In fact even in the post you quote I make it clear Israel needs to be condemned - What you and others dont like is that I will also condemn the Palestinians for their crimes

Unlike the rest of you who simply scream Israel Bad Jews ya boo sucks - I also condemn the other Arab states who use the Palestinians and deliberately provoke them into reckless actions in order to get Israeli responses so they can say to their people - stop plotting against us the Jews are still there


So No I never supported Israel Zionism Genocide or Israeli war crimes or racism - The fact some chose to portray any position other than DIF approved as Zionist doesn't make it true

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
In the following post you appear to support the depopulation agenda
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1063021324


There is no Genocide of the Palestinians - Israel is guilty of many things and at times they are a bunch of cunts and need hauling up for war crimes - but Genocide isn't one of them

So No that's not defending genocide - that's arguing its not occurring

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
More lies: you're the one that started with your filthy ad hominem attack and now claim that I'm the one that started attacking you out of nowhere.
I did - but I also explained why I did and that I wouldn't do so again - unfortunately I assumed you had an above room temperature IQ and expected you to understand the point

But here just for you in small words
I called you a kiddie hater** and said it must be true as its on the internet as that's the logic you've used regarding Mccain and the wet start.

I called you a paedophile supporter etc in response to you calling me racist - because as I said its a cheap insult with no evidence - just like calling me racist

I actually dont care if you call me names - its pixels they and you are unimportant - However im still waiting for you to provide evidence I support Racism and Genocide

I will drop Zionism because - whilst I dont arguing that point is futile since the prevailing attitude is say anything negative against Palestinians = Zionist

**I called you worse but rapidly changed it because it was going to far and wouldn't make the point

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
There you go defending the controlling role of Britain the genocide of Yemen (already hundreds of thousands dead children)…
The only “war crimes” by the Houthis I’ve seen are sporadic claim of bombs shot in Saudi Arabia. Even if this is true this is like more than 100 bombs by the “coalition” against 1 by the Houthis…

If you have “evidence” of genocide committed by the Houthis against civilians, please post it.
Just look up the UN - google its all there - The fact you only know about one sides demonstrates you ate only interested in one group of victims so your caring is about political posturing not because you actually give a shit

ive condemned both sides - funny that

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I do NOT support the Houthis in any way, but it doesn’t seem right to criticise the one force that seems to be fighting a “coalition” that has effectively starved to death hundreds of thousands of children.
Yep you've absolutely know knowledge of the situation just a shallow reading of anti west propaganda - both sides are using famine dont expect you to condemn the "good" guys though

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

British arms are used against Yemen, but more importantly is the political support of Britain of the genocide of Yemen. There would be no war against Yemen if the “coalition” wasn’t backed by the United Kingdom.
There would - and it would probably be less restricted as despite your opinion UK influence is trying to prevent war crimes - note that UK Gov has condemned the Saudis Dont forget theres other groups involved UAE etc


Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

British arms are used against Yemen, but more importantly is the political support of Britain of the genocide of Yemen. There would be no war against Yemen if the “coalition” wasn’t backed by the United Kingdom.
The Saudi Air Force is trained by Britain and it’s Britain that “helps” the coalition to “improve” their “targeting process”: [url]]
All of this is true - but see my previous - Improving targeting reduces their chances to say bombing that farm was an accident
Supplying them well - if they really start being genocidal you stop sending spares and bombs
The problem with Saudi is - we havent so much leverage because oil


Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post

The genocidal House of Saud was brought to power by British Intelligence; for a history lesson on British control of the Middle East: http://www.redmoonrising.com/Ikhwan/BritIslam.htm

Youre point is what - ive said plenty of times on here Saudi is the biggest exporter of terrorism - they are not our friends and the sooner they run out of oil and go back to herding camels the better of the world will be

Ive also made it clear that despite its interference ( Houthis in Yemen for starters) and rhetoric that Iran is a more natural friend and ally - sadly it has a few despotic religious nut jobs at the top

Last edited by hande; 09-10-2018 at 06:28 PM.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #66
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 2,095
Likes: 1,399 (834 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Its embarrassing really that you dislike the man so much you would rather disregard the evidence just so you can call him silly names. Hes a politician theres probably a 1001 reasons to dislike him and a hundred skeletons - all im saying is that this story is bogus and its so ridiculous you are making the whole CT community look foolish by repeating it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Unlike the rest of you who simply scream Israel Bad Jews ya boo sucks - I also condemn the other Arab states who use the Palestinians and deliberately provoke them into reckless actions in order to get Israeli responses so they can say to their people - stop plotting against us the Jews are still there
Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
There is no Genocide of the Palestinians - Israel is guilty of many things and at times they are a bunch of cunts and need hauling up for war crimes - but Genocide isn't one of them

So No that's not defending genocide - that's arguing its not occurring
Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Yep you've absolutely know knowledge of the situation just a shallow reading of anti west propaganda - both sides are using famine dont expect you to condemn the "good" guys though
Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
There would - and it would probably be less restricted as despite your opinion UK influence is trying to prevent war crimes - note that UK Gov has condemned the Saudis Dont forget theres other groups involved UAE etc
Some gullible fools get small rewards to flood the internet with one-sided (Zionist) propaganda and harass anybody that criticises Israel (and its British masters).

These “shills” usually fool themselves into believing that their silly posts are innocuous, but these scumbags are in fact actively supporting genocide: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=30
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-10-2018 at 09:44 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 01:41 PM   #67
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,464
Likes: 680 (430 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Some gullible fools get small rewards to flood the internet with one-sided (Zionist) propaganda and harass anybody that criticises Israel (and its British masters).

These “shills” usually fool themselves into believing that their silly posts are innocuous, but these scumbags are in fact actively supporting genocide: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=30
Must be yourself your talking about - seeing as you deliberately post false hoods - so you can only be doing so with the intent of undermining the forums.

Like wise screaming shill at everyone and calling them Zionist because they dont believe every bit of Anti Israel propaganda can only be a deliberate effort to make the forum look like its full of anti Semitic bigots.

As ive condemned Israel, UK, Russia, Palestine the US and various individuals across the political spectrum - im not sure how somebody who is incapable of accepting truths that run counter to his opinions and outright refuses to condemn all parties has the nerve to suggest other people are biased.

Am I to assume that as your now screaming zionazi and shill at your keyboard - you've actually looked at the forrestal and realised im right the whole WET START** tale is made up smear by an unpleasant individual who has form for this and has been disseminated by people who failed to check - but rather than admit your mistake your going to do the usual change tack and hurl other accusations and ignore what was being challenged and hope others fail to notice because its buried under a myriad of other false allegations.

Is Mccain a nice man - no idea never met him
Does he have some poor political ideas - yes
Did he have some dodgy dealings probably he was a senior politician
Did he betray his cell mates in Vietnam - dont know - I wasn't there - Im leaning towards smear because people who were there havent accused him - accusations all originate from the same source quoting unnamed veterans

Did he cause the Forrestal fire by wet starting - causing a jet of flame to ignite the missile of the aircraft behind him - No - Physically impossible for his aircraft to have been responsible for the fire - the flight deck footage proves this - witness statements prove this - Official report confirms this even the captains original guess of an extreme wet start confirms Mccain wasn't responsible ( he states aircraft mid deck near Island )



**There may be holes in the official story Mccain may well have made mistakes or screwed up - ive never disputed this ( in fact I highlighted some inconsistencies) - Ive only challenged the wet start lie
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 04:53 PM   #68
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
raburgeson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,406
Likes: 456 (306 Posts)
Default

Is he, or, will he end up testifying in a trial soon?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:18 AM   #69
G13Haze
Member
 
G13Haze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 51
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Im sorry but, good riddance.
G13Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.