Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 28-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
galacticwacko

Default Jay Z is Skull and Bones?

I recently came accross one of Jay Zs so called songs... On to the NEXT one... Which sounds alot like onto the neckbone.... and after you watch it's video that makes a bit more sense. Anyway, I decided to make a video about it... and what a task that was. There is soooo much in the video I had to categorize stills. After making the video a viewer sent me a message about the BOULE... http://www.savethemales.ca/the_boule..._skull_an.html

The Boule seems to be the black wing of the Illuminati... Elements such as BET have been installed to lead the blacks astray just as the other elements that lead the whites astray. Thus, they're gameplan of funding BOTH sides is in full effect.

Back to the song... the album is BLueprint 3 and some album covers have "soulassassins" on it.

Soul assassins have a skull and crossbones in their logo... The video has several skulls in it... the number 3 is repeated often... and JayZ himself gives the 22 sign... So while it isn't direct... it is indirect and could be construed as being the 322 of the Skull and Bones society... which for blacks is called Boule...

In Blueprint 2... The Gift... you can see JayZ touching the back of his head... He does that alot in the ONto the Next One video... There may be a link to possession and the back and/or the back of the neck via the KUNDALINI... could that be what these interdimensional entities cling too?

well... here's my video on the subject
galacticwacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
geminigirl

JayZ is a gifted lyricist and publicist. He knows exactly how to create controversy, build hype and get people talking. He feigns ignorance when questioned on the esoteric symbols in his videos and references in his songs, but he knows exactly what he is doing. This whole video is his version of punking conspiracy theorists. He is from the streets, the Boule are all about educated black men. Men like JayZ would be used as pawns but are definately not "in" so to speak. He in cahoots with the video directors know exactly how to stir up PR and they are using it to full effect. As they say even bad publicity is good publicity. He knows full well more and more people are analyzing the videos hence the in your face symbolism. Either that or he is the dumbest secret society member ever. Even if it is about little nods to members in the know,so what? It's a cool song. It will definately not make me start throwing up the A OK or HOVA sign perpetrating to be a devil worshipper. I just don't get why there is this big hoo haa over J, Sasha Fierce, Rihanna, Lady Gaga et al. They have publicists who know What the fuck is up in social consciousness, that's it. Onto the neckbone ? Lol for real - that's reaching.
geminigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:41 AM   #3
chappyhova

The rain man thing is another thing people have blown way out of proportion.

He used to write but now he remembers everything like the film rain man. Not some demonic possession as some will have you believe.

Why if it was a demonic possession thing would he be going around saying 'going into the rain man thing'.
chappyhova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
sofa king

Jay-Z is Skull and Bones? I had no idea he attended an Ivy League university.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:18 PM   #5
bougz
Inactive

I don't care which side Jay's on...I can't stand that Joe camel looking fool. And rap (the c is hidden) I hate. I listen to musicians play there instruments not dance around to a loop! And rhyme all day. Pure cRap!
bougz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:19 PM   #6
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminigirl View Post
JayZ is a gifted lyricist and publicist. He knows exactly how to create controversy, build hype and get people talking. He feigns ignorance when questioned on the esoteric symbols in his videos and references in his songs, but he knows exactly what he is doing. This whole video is his version of punking conspiracy theorists.

or maybe, he is just selling records.

Is any of this symbolism any different than the "satanic" heavy metal bands of the 1980's?
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
mntruthseeker

The majority of the artist are illuminati's so why should this surprise anyone ?

I would be truly surprise to hear about the ones that are not.

This includes actors and actresses.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 08:18 PM   #8
geminigirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
The majority of the artist are illuminati's so why should this surprise anyone ?

I would be truly surprise to hear about the ones that are not.

This includes actors and actresses.
I am loathe to believe this when you consider that the majority of them are fame whores. I would say the minority yes but definately not the majority, and even the minority are probably not illuminated, but rather controlled.

An aside - If Lindsay Lohan and Heidi Spencer are Illuminati, then fuck I'd cut out my left eye. That would be depressing.

More and more it seems bloodlines trail back to German Jews, whether it's Illuminati, Annunakai or Reptiles from Space- that rules out most of current Hollywood lol.

For good info on thus topic, vigilantcitizen dot com has some good analysis. Whether it's reaching or true, we will never know, but definately plausible.
geminigirl is offline   Reply With Quote