Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 14-09-2017, 10:19 AM   #21
fudgetusk

I heard an account by a fireman who arrived at the scene. He encountered a man fully on fire. This was ground level. How on earth did he catch on fire?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:16 PM   #22
techman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
I heard an account by a fireman who arrived at the scene. He encountered a man fully on fire. This was ground level. How on earth did he catch on fire?
That does sound very strange. If we consider the research of Dr Judy Wood and her energy weapon theory, then encounter may have something to do with that, that and the report of cars seen blocks away from the WTC apparently having been scorched.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2017, 08:19 PM   #23
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Thermite.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2017, 07:46 PM   #24
techman

This may sound like a silly question, but how come noone in the truth movement, or very few, have tried to contact experienced airline pilots and ask them for their opinions on whether or not an airliner could approach and slam into the WTC. Surely not every person in that profession is reluctant to talk about what they think. Neither any of the researchers, like Richard D Hall (one of the more credible researchers IMO) has ever brought on or got in contact with any pilot either serving or retired, except of course John Lear, and I'm afraid John Lear is not a reliable person IMO. I can't imagine pilots after 9/11 talking to their colleagues about how it was impossible that a 747 could slam into the WTC.

Last edited by techman; 15-09-2017 at 07:48 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2017, 10:20 AM   #25
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Thermite.
I do not believe the thermite argument. People say it was painted onto the beams. A thin layer would do little harm from what I've seen of demonstrations.

I think they bombed ground level to stop people escaping.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2017, 03:40 PM   #26
allseeingipod

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
This may sound like a silly question, but how come noone in the truth movement, or very few, have tried to contact experienced airline pilots and ask them for their opinions on whether or not an airliner could approach and slam into the WTC. Surely not every person in that profession is reluctant to talk about what they think. Neither any of the researchers, like Richard D Hall (one of the more credible researchers IMO) has ever brought on or got in contact with any pilot either serving or retired, except of course John Lear, and I'm afraid John Lear is not a reliable person IMO. I can't imagine pilots after 9/11 talking to their colleagues about how it was impossible that a 747 could slam into the WTC.
They have. Numerous vastly experienced pilots have gone on record saying that it would be all but impossible to get a 767 to travel at 586mph at sea level at all without structural failure occurring, and if you could manage it, the chances of being able to accurately steer are virtually nonexistent. Boeing themselves have stated that it wouldn't be possible to reach anywhere close to these speeds (though only when asked by people not mentioning 9/11). 250mph is the safe speed at that altitude. Just over 400mph is the VMO. Structural failures would start to occur at about 475mph, if you managed to get the plane up to that sort of speed given that six times more power is required at low altitude than at 35,000ft to produce the same amount of thrust.

Once you have this information, you know that the object that struck WTC2 couldn't have been a 767 200. And once you know that, it proves that the official story is a tissue of lies - the exact details may never be known. If the truth came out, it would be the end of current political system in the US, probably elsewhere too, and most likely lead to civil war.
allseeingipod is offline   Reply With Quote